DarkShadeAna Blog! by darkshadeana
Summary:

 photo Welcome_zpstmpj5t15.jpg

Random stuff about me and what I like to do. Enjoy!


Categories: Journal Characters: None
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 444 Read: 5511 Published: Sep 25, 2015 Updated: Oct 02, 2015

1. HI! A Few things you should know about me... by darkshadeana

2. Random by darkshadeana

3. Random #2 by darkshadeana

4. Random #3 by darkshadeana

HI! A Few things you should know about me... by darkshadeana

Hello everyone, this is darkshadeana. I'm sure most of you heard me before and if you're new. Then Hi! As you can see in the summary I've finale learned how to make better covers. Yes it, took me sometime but I love to do it. Maybe I can make you one as well.

A few thing you should know about me:

I love roleplay. Yes I know it's ban from here but i roleplay differently now. I don't roleplay MJ anymore. I just roleplay basically supernatural stuff or Individual RP. Stuff like those.

I love to make covers for people. It basically helps me get better at it and I do it for free.

I like Michael Jackson. Of course who wouldn't. But would you believe that I never heard of Michael Jackson until my mom turned on his song. That's when I started to like him.

I love to make stories. I like to make it based off of stories I read, movies, tv shows, even youtube etc. It's really fun and very inspiring to me.

Another thing about is that I like to read from wattpad. If you don't what that is. It's a sit where you can read all different types of stories. Including Michael Jackson, yes! I love that site so much and everyone on there is so nice and so funny that I can't help it of not being on there.

So that's it for this chapter I'll see you in another one where we talk about random stuff I gues. XD I don't know but yeah. See you guys later! Bye!

Random by darkshadeana

So there are times where I like to be random. WHich is all the time and I'll say stupid or crazy stuff then ramble about. Haha well that's me.

Random #2 by darkshadeana

I know I'm not the only one. But every time I watch a first episode of a tv show or an anime. I'm hooked and I can't help it. Also I get emotional or scared if I'm too in it. You know when zone out and tune out things around. Yep! That's me! I'm sure some of you can relate.

Random #3 by darkshadeana

i usually like to stay at home and not got anywhere. I don't why but I do. I knows it's bad for your health of staying inside and not be out and about. Just me guys I am out about that's only when I'm shopping. XD 

 

Other than that I'm at home, watching Netflix or sleeping in all day or maybe watching a movie. That's how I am and I'm sure a lot of you can relate to this. You know staying at home and doing nothing.

This story archived at http://www.mjfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=7178