Our Kind Of Love by loyalpyt
Summary: Michael and Kayla are finally a couple! He treats like she is a princess. They are madly in love. Will they last, or naw?
Categories: Humor, Dangerous: 1991-1993, Hurt/Comfort, Romance Characters: None
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 1122 Read: 6228 Published: May 09, 2015 Updated: Jul 05, 2015

1. Announcement by loyalpyt

2. Fun Day With My Man by loyalpyt

3. A/N by loyalpyt

4. Bringing His Self Esteeem Up by loyalpyt

Announcement by loyalpyt
coming soon!
Fun Day With My Man by loyalpyt
Michael and I were in the kitchen making breakfast the next morning. He set the plates as I finished cooking. He stole a kiss from me as we sat down to eat. " My sweet boyfriend," I giggled as we ate. " My pretty girlfriend," he murmured as we finally finished eating. He helped me wash and dry the dishes. Michael takes my hand and spins me around. We kissed for a while. " Get dressed," he ordered as I ran upstairs. I took a quick shower and got dressed. Michael watched me get dolled up. He wore his hair long and curly, a red CTE shirt, black slacks and penny loafers. He had a fedora on his head. I wore a dress and flats. I leaned into kiss him passionately. We were going out. He wanted to show me how much I meant to him. He was the sweetest boyfriend ever. We snuggled in the back of the limo. He had his hand on top of mine and his chin on top of my head.
I was his baby girl and nothing would ever change that. " Kay," he called for me. " Yes, sweet Mikey?" I asked him. " Will you hold me too?" he asked as I wrapped my arms around him. We were holding each other. He had his big hand in my hair as we arrived at the mall. " You can anything you want in here," he whispered in my ear as the security guards helped us out. Michael introduced me as his lady to the paparazzi. " Kayla, since your 18, are you going to vote for Hillary to be the next commander in chief ?" one guy asked me. I told him maybe. Michael and I were so happy to get some time alone. I loved dating a celebrity. He bought me so many things I wanted. He bought me an expensive bracelet fro Kay Jewelers. I kept thinking he might have to come back here in the future to get an engagement ring. I smiled and kissed him softly to thank him for my bracelet. He was so sweet for buying me the bracelet. I held his arm as we walked. We sat on a bench to take a break. " I love you," I said as I stroked his arm. " Kayla, I love you too, more, and most!" he giggled as we shared a deep kiss. We finally went home. We decided to swimming. Michael and I were acting like little 5 year olds and splashing each other with water. I jumped off the diving board and into his arms. We shared an underwater kiss, We went to the hot tub and made out. As my lips moved in synch with his, I thought about our future together and our tour. Michael made me very happy. he was the best guy any girl could ever have, He carried me inside and we went to shower and change clothes. We spent our whole afternoon being lazy. His warm body was cuddled close to me on the couch. " Kayla, kiss me," he commanded. I slowly kissed his lips softly. They always tasted sweet just like some kind of candy. We kissed for a while. We had our dinner in bed. Yes, we got into PJs early. I was sleeping against him after we ate. He stayed up a little to watch me sleep and write a song for me. I hoped the song was great.
A/N by loyalpyt
Sorry haven't posted in a while. I have been very busy.
Bringing His Self Esteeem Up by loyalpyt
Michael was feeling very ugly one day. He did not like the way he looked without his makeup. " Michael," I called his name. " What?" he growled. " Why do you feel this way about yourself?" I asked him as I held his hand. " I'm sorry for growling at you, Kayla, it's just because of the press and my dad," he stated as I rubbed his hand with my thumb. " I love you for you," I whispered in his ear as he rubbed my back. He started crying. I gave him a big hug and comforted him. " I love your little things," I told him as I kissed each patch of Vitiligo. His pale white skin was beautiful. He smiled and dried his eyes as I moved from his chest to his lips. We kissed for a while. " You're the most beautiful man, I have ever saw. I love your black curls, your pale skin, your personality, heck, I love everything about you," I murmured as we played in each others' hair.
I told him to take his makeup off and show me what he saw about his face. " I love your cheeks!" I giggled as I kissed both of his cheeks. I was telling my boyfriend how beautiful he was. He kept smiling as I kept complimenting him. " Your smile is so beautiful and your lips feel so soft every time we share a kiss!" I exclaimed as I realized that he was starting to see how amazing her really was. " Now, let me style your hair," I recommended to him. " You make me feel better about myself, Kayla, and I am so grateful for you," he blurted out as I pinned some of his hair up and began to straighten the bottom layer of his hair. I remembered that his scalp was burned a few years back, so I needed to be careful. He wanted to have a little curl in it. His hair was so soft and it smelled very good. He loved the way it looked. Once I was finished with his hair, we changed into PJs. He looked so handsome in a white t shirt and plaid PJ pants. I wore his black CTE shirt and shorts for my pajamas. I slid my right arm under his left arm and grabbed his hand. Our fingers intertwined as we talked. " Kayla, you are a very sweet girlfriend. You really brought up my self esteem and I could not thank you enough for this, I love you," he said as I looked into his eyes and smiled at him.
" Michael, it's true. You are a beautiful guy and an awesome boyfriend," I informed him as he fell asleep holding on to me. I went to sleep knowing that I brought my man's self esteem up. I watched him for a little while and then, I closed my eyes and went to sleep. I dreamed of us getting married and having a kid. I held on to him tightly as we slept. We were wrapped in each others' arms very tight.
This story archived at http://www.mjfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=6937