How to Marry Michael Jackson by Roadrunner
Summary:

http://cf067b.medialib.glogster.com/media/8e/8e9b3620380e64cda57123194c53acce8aba89ae977b78a9d656b7b3d8c15800/cute-mike-jackson-funny-face-d-3-michael-jackson-10370309-633-465.jpg

 

Crazed moonwalker Aimee Grey's guide to getting the most slippery superstar to be your husband.

 

****Not ment to offend any moonwalkers***

 

 


Categories: Humor, Romance, Trigger Warning! Characters: Michael, Original Girl
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 5663 Read: 3518 Published: Apr 10, 2015 Updated: May 01, 2015
Story Notes:

Warning: Annoying main character up ahead! Stay cautious my friends ;)

1. Step 1- Know your Target by Roadrunner

2. Step 2- Plan of Attack/ Step 3- Practice your Encounter by Roadrunner

3. Step 4- Get Close (Part 1) by Roadrunner

Step 1- Know your Target by Roadrunner
Author's Notes:

Hey guys! Had this idea since monday but waited cause I wanted to perfect it. Hope you enjoy!

 

BTW readers of moonwalker 2, I am editing the story fully so dont expect it to be updated soon. I'm not deleting it nor will any major plot lines from the story change, however it will take awhile so please be patient. 

 

Thanks for reading this and anything else I've written guys! Gotta run!

 

XOXO Roadrunner

Step 1: Know your Target


Friday- June 15, 1990


Have you ever stayed up at night thinking about the great and sexy King of Pop? Have you had Fantasies of you having his kids? And even dreamed of the perfect wedding you two would have (one that is the great beginning to the rest of your lives)?


Well let me tell you, you can make it become a reality for just one low payment of $19.99!!!

Ha ha, I’m kidding. More like $59.99.


Lol, another joke. But seriously, make it become a reality just like I have!

 

Okay okay, so I'm not exactly married to the guy yet, but after today I know I will marry him. I, Aimee Grey have then transformed my journal into the ultimate guide on getting the most elusive star of the century! Even though that by the time someone reads this he’ll already be happily married to me. I still want everyone to know how I managed to ensnare his heart.


So, in order to get my foot in the door, I started with tracking. I realized that no matter how hectic and unpredictable a celebrity’s life may get you can still predict what they will do.  After four years of studying his every movement I have been able to predict his next moves with 99.9999999999901%  accuracy. What his schedule would be like for the day, what mood he was in, and even the foot he starts on when he’s walking.


I know, I know…. I’m a freaking genius!


But enough about me.


In order to marry your target, the great and sexy King of Pop, you need to know him and learn about him, just like I have.


When you’re learning many facts about the artist you’re trying to get (Michael), you need to go above and beyond the call of duty. I mean more than just stalking him through newspaper cutouts and buying all of his merchandise. Or even following his whereabouts from behind the screen of a T.V.. I mean waaaaaaayyy more than that. I mean being where he is all the time. And I mean ALL!


So…


What I did was move to Santa Barbara, California.


Before I moved to California though, I was living in New York. Michael would visit there so often that NYC was like his third home, thats where I got my start. However after a while that wasn’t enough for me, I needed to be where his first home was. So I moved from New York to a nice house 5 miles away from Neverland Ranch. It was expensive but my dad is rich so it was no biggie for me. And since my dad had a lot of money  I decided to keep the apartment that I had in NYC just in case Michael wanted to pay a little visit to the big apple…


But yeah, four years of studying the man himself up close and personal. And I can tell you this… When he is in the state, the man doesn’t usually stray far from home much. In fact I had to hide in some bushes on the property to do most of my work. Don’t worry, I’ve never been caught yet.


However the past week proved to be more special...


On Monday, Michael came off the property and went into town to run errands. This, I gotta tell ya, was quite odd. The man himself almost  never goes outside his gates for anything this small. So when my partner in crime Joycelin spotted him, she alerted me immediately. I literally sped 130 mph down the road from the bushes in Neverland just to catch a glimpse of this guy.


I don’t know how I would work without her.


So there I was, sitting across from the bakery Michael was at studying him with my bestie at my side (We were sitting outside an italian restaurant). I concealed myself behind a newspaper that had small holes in the paper for me to see through, so he wouldn’t notice me staring.


He was buying desserts from a French bakery for himself and a small blonde hair kid... Macaulay Culkin I suspect.


“Target spotted going inside a French bakery. He was wearing a hat with his hair tied up, a surgical mask, jeans, and a plaid long sleeved shirt. Target seems to be with kid star Macaulay Culkin. It is confirmed that this is Michael Jackson.” I spoke lowly into the collar of my shirt.


“Seriously! who are you talking to?” Joyce asked for the third time we were here, and rather loudly might I add.


“Shhhhhhhh! I delivering this information back to HQ” I said in a whispered shout.


Joyce furrowed her brow. “There is no HQ.” She said, still not lowering the volume of her voice.


“SHHHHHHHHHHHH!”


“But…. The- Ther- Theres no...”  She sighed and started to shake her head “forget it.” She already knew that when it came to a person like me, there was no use fighting.


Okay,  so there was no HQ exactly. But still, acting like there was added to the fun of it all.


But back to Michael.


Macaulay and him were just there  getting their desserts and stuff, and joking around too. What really surprised me was his disguise. It was so simple yet effective, so many civilians were walking past the store as if there were normal people inside. As if they were unimportant.


I, the Great and amazing Aimee, however can spot him from a mile away in even the most ingenious cover ups. Its an acquired skill.



Sorry for getting off topic again. Back to Mr.Sexy.

Him and Mac were there for quite awhile. After they got their desserts they came back outside and sat at one of the outside tables. They were just there sitting, talking, eating and laughing very loudly with both of their faces covered in creamy french dessert. Well, for Mike, it was more of his fingers, he made sure not to get any on his mask. Every few minutes you’d hear the two laughing.


That was one other thing that also kept Michael so well hidden. His laugh was different in public. Instead of the high pitched signature ‘heehee’ everyone was used to hearing, his laugh was more of a throaty and loud ‘AHAHAHAHA’.


His voice overall dropped a few octaves when out in public. keeping him so well hidden.


They spent about an hour there just talking and fooling around before finishing their desserts and leaving to go back to Neverland (assuming so). And the next day they came back and did it all over again. Joyce and I were there to watch them of course. (She was there just to keep me company)


They did that for 4 days straight at the same time and place.


But today I did not see them. I waited there in anticipation.  I even waited an hour pass the time they were suppose to come. That day they never showed up.


“Give it up he’s not coming.” Joyce said while picking at her french dessert that she just got. She was not really caring much that at this point I was upset as heck that he wasn’t here.


“Give it five mor-”


“Nooooo.. you said that five minutes ago! I really want to go home Aim. I think I’m missing ‘The Twilight Zone’.”


“Please, five more! Then we’ll leave. I swear.” I looked over to her and poked my bottom lip out while attempting to do puppy dog eyes.


“Ew...what are you doing to your face?” She grimaced. Then gave me a smile. “I’m kidding.”


I pressed my lips into a thin line, unamused “I know… but please!” I put down my newspaper and clasped my hands together


She sighed. “Fine. Five more minutes… just don’t do that face again”


“YAAAAAAAAYYYYY THANK YOU!!!” I nearly shouted, and started to bounce in my chair.


She just looked at me and shook her head. She started to mumble under her breath. “Befriend a Moonwalker they said. It’ll be fun they said.” and took a bite of her food.  Did she  think she was low?


“I heard that!”


“I know that!” she retaliated with her mouth full of dessert.


So there we were, sitting there quietly for five more minutes, and still a no show from Mike Joe.


“Lets go man. I’m tired” Joyce said, throwing my last bit of hope to see Michael down the trash.


“Five mo-”


“NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE” She jumped up from her chair and placed herself right in front of me, pointing one of her tattooed fingers in my face. “NO!”


"Please i'll do almost anything you want just five more minutes." I couldn’t risk missing him for one moment. If he were to turn up late, I would regret not waiting.


"No" she started walking away


I jumped up from my seat and followed closley behind her "i‘ll clean your room"


"No"


“Walk Bitsy?” Her Chiba Inu dog.


“No.”


“Pay your bills next month.”


She paused for a moment then turned around meeting me face to face. “If you offer me one more thing I’m not driving you home.” Crap, I didn’t drive here this time. I was defeated. “One more thing, Quit acting like I’m poor.” She sounded so annoyed when she said that, but I didn’t get it. I’m not acting like she’s poor or anything, I was just doing something friendly and paying her bills so that she could save her money. How was that acting like she was poor? That seriously went over my head.  She walked passed me back toward the place we were just sitting to get her stuff. I started following her again.


“How is paying your bills acting like you're poor?”


“We’re not going over this conversation again, Aim.”


“But-”


“Just forget it and go pack your stuff.” Now I really irritated her. She sounded on the verge of shouting.


“Okay okay okay” I walked over to my seat and packed up my newspaper into my purse  “Lets go.” I said sadly, trying to get her to feel sad for me. It never works. She always waives it off, especially when she’s mad herself.


“Okay but before we leave, Lemme get another one of them desserts… I see why Mike went so often now. These desserts are the ish.” Joyce said while crumpling up the wrapping paper of her finished dessert and licking the sugar off her fingers.


“Alright.”


We both crossed the street to the French Bakery. I wasn’t hungry, so I didn’t get anything. Joyce got a bag of cream puffs. Just like the ones Michael got yesterday....sigh


After getting the food, we started walking down the street toward her car.


“You wanna race?” I asked her in hope of cheering myself up. I felt like running, besides I needed endorphins to cheer me up.


She pointed to me "No, you’re crazy-” and then herself  “I’m lazy and not in the mood” When she rejected my offer I kind of felt bummed, even though it was nothing that really mattered. I was just hoping that I could get one thing to go my way, especially after having an MJ-less day. Thats when I had an idea.


And this idea, Ladies and Gentlemen, is the best one I had since birth. It is the whole reason why I started this book/journal.


Feeling brave and spontaneous, I snatched the bag of cream puffs from her hand and made a run for it.


“AYE YO! GIVE IT BACK YOU BUM!” She screamed running after me at full speed. Joyce is a fast runner, so all I did was constantly look back to see where she was behind me. Even with my few seconds head start she still was close behind me. For the fear of getting caught by her, all I did was look back to see where she was while still runner forward. and then…


KABLAM!


I crashed straight into a person, ending up right on top of them with my head on their chest.


“Watch it you moron!” I was beyond aggravated, people always seemed to ruin things. Yeah I was the one who wasn’t really looking at where she was going. But I thought that the least people could do was move out the way when I’m coming in there direction at full speed. So yeah, I was mad! but when I got up from the guy’s chest to see who it was. my heart literally stopped and all my anger flew out the window.

 

Oh…….My…….Jackson.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading and make sure to review!

 

  I'm running this road...Roadrunner

Step 2- Plan of Attack/ Step 3- Practice your Encounter by Roadrunner
Author's Notes:

Sorry I haven't been that active lately. I was busy with so many tests this week its not even funny. Anyhoo, heres the next chapter. It's kind of rushed so I might edit it a bit

Step 2- Plan of Attack/ Step 3- Practice your Encounter


` Same Day


Lemme back things up a bit. I feel like I’ve been rushing things ever since I’ve started writing this.  

Let me reiterate and stress that I’ve been at this for YEARS. Before I even got out of highschool I have been preparing and planning to be with this guy for the rest of my life, even though at first I was a little unsure. He wasn’t exactly a love-at-first sight sort of thing. Infact, I’ve seen him all over the place and nothing really captured me about him until I heard one particular song… Lady in my Life.


I remember it all like it was yester-minute. Laying on my bed and doodling in my notebook to make it seem like I was doing homework. All the while the radio played random tunes.

 

And then it played.


My whole body froze as his voice took me to another planet… took me to paradise! I felt as if he were talking to only me, and that I was the only person on this earth that mattered. He gave me a love that I never knew existed, one sweeter than what your mom could give you. And he gave you an image of a happier future, one that even though it may never exist, filled you with hope that it just might happen… with his body laying right next to yours. And those were the only feelings I was able to put into words. When the song ended, I was snapped out of my trance feeling as if something was suddenly missing from my heart. I looked to the radio and waited for the radio broadcaster to tell me who just sung the song. “That was Michael Jackson with ‘Lady in My Life’ a special song going out to all the ladies this fine beautiful sunday.”


That was my epiphany.


That same day I abandoned doing my homework to figure out who MJ was. I snuck out of my room to go to newsstands and the library, picking up every piece of information I could get. I went to the stores to get myself cassettes and vinyls of his music, posters and so much merchandise. I went so MJ crazy that day that I was like a fish on the end of a fishing line.


I got caught when I arrived home with bags of merchandise in my hands. Climbing back up through my window trying to be sneaky, I tumbled inside (Almost crushing one vinyl) just to see that my nanny was just standing there at my bedroom door with her hands on her hips, clearly infuriated that I didn’t do my homework again.


Needless to say, I still dropped out of school anyways.


Fastforward a couple years to when I was living in New york and that would be the first time I’ve spotted him in real life. As I was getting some shopping done over at Lord and Taylor I saw a large group of people gathering just outside the store’s window. Me being curious and all, I went outside to see what was going on. I pushed and shoved people out of my way (In the kindest fashion I could) and I saw him… and he saw me! I swear that day he turned to me and waved, and I waved back. I was on cloud nine. Infact I was so high on it, that I didn’t realize that I accidentally stole a shirt from Lord and Taylor.


But yeah….


 This is what pulled me into the whole art of tracking and studying him. He became one of the main priorities of my life. Eventually I called up Joyce and asked her to move with me to the west side because I wanted to get even closer to him (and I couldn’t do it without her). After begging she agreed. So we moved to Santa Barbara and ever since then my life was never the same.


I always thought and thought about how I would meet him, I never knew what my plan of attack would be. I always had little fantasies of how I would meet him. From working on a music video that he was in, to being in the same store as the guy.


But I never intended to run into the guy. I mean, literally run into the guy! Like I’ve thought of many plans of attack when it came to meeting him. But actually attacking him? Now that took the cake.


With all that being said…


Step 2!


In order to meet and eventually marry Michael Jackson you need to plan what I call an ‘attack’. After spending sometime to get to know your target you need to go in and finally make things happen. I’ve mentioned the word plenty times before but now I am going to explain it. An attack is getting off the defensive tracking job and going into the offensive actually-meeting-the-star job so you may start to get close to him. Sometimes thoroughly planning can get you far but other times it can happen naturally. In my case, literally attacking him.


So there I was, face to face with Michael on the ground stuck in a trance. I was up on my palms looking down on the most beautiful guy in the world, with my hair flowing down beside the sides of his face. Almost a cinematic scene. I was just there looking at his tan beautiful skin and his beautiful deep brown eyes. His beautiful curly hair out and in curls and waves, with a few stray ones on his face. When I studied the rest of his face I realized he had on his satin black mask again. I felt myself inwardly frowning, I wanted to see his small nose and beautiful lips.


But even with the mask on he still looked amazing. Looking at him in person and close up took your breath away. It was if time stopped around us for this one moment and I loved every second of it. Thats when he started speaking to me, and it was so beautiful… Seeing his lips move beneath his mask as he spoke the most beautiful words…


“Excuse me? Are you okay? Once again I’m sorry that I wasn’t looking where I was going… Can I get up now?” He giggled a bit


Okay, not that romantic, but it was something at least.


He slid from under my body and went into a crouching position. He then held my upper arms as we both got up at the same time. After getting up I took a quick look around to see if anyone saw us, no one was really here so it was fine.


“Are you okay? Did I hurt you?” He spoke making my attention snap back to him. His voice at the higher and softer pitch everyone was used to hearing which sent chills down my spine (In a good way). He did a once-over over my body, checking for any signs of bruising and such. In reality that was suppose to be my job. I was the one who ended on top of him, not the other way around (which I would have liked as well if ya know what I mean, lol *wink* *wink*)


“Excuse me, are you okay?” He spoke again snapping me out my thoughts.


“Yeah… but…”


“What? what happen?” He said, becoming worried again and started looking up and down my body for any signs of bruising again.


“You’re-” I pointed at him, and his head snapped up and he started to smile (judging from his eyes). “You’re Michael Jackson.”  That was the stupidest ever to say considering that I already knew that. I was just there having my fan moment.


He giggled a bit and then pressed a finger to his mask “Shhh…. don’t say that too loud. I didn’t exactly come here guarded. I’m not ready for a fan rush.”


I stared at him completely frozen. Years studying Michael and I never actually worked out how I would act or what I would say once I met him. Like your probably thinking that that would be the thing that I’d think of first...Nope. My mind always went to us magically getting together and having kids.


So as a double special...Step 3!


After planning your attack, practice what your conversation would be like with the celebrity after the attack. I suggest you do this by talking to someone who you’re probably crushing on to get a good feel of how you’d act. Talking to a celebrity is like talking to your crush, some instances its worse. In my sad case, my celebrity love was my crush, so I had no practice.

 

So I just stood there wide eyed and frozen.

“C’mere” He said while softly tugging my arm forward. He pulled me into a big warm hug and I first I couldn’t hug back because I was still in disbelief. But once it registered in my brain that I was hugging the man that it took me years to meet, I hugged him like my life depended on it.


“Oh my god, its you.” I said with tears streaming down my face . Finally it almost took ten years and here I was hugging the man I love.

“Hi” He said over my shoulder while hugging me, who was he talking to? And why now? I did the mistake of pulling away from him just to see who it was.


It was Joyce, who slowly walked up to the both of us with wide eyes.

“Hi” she said softly all the while blushing furiously. That just caught my full attention. Get a load of this, Badass scene girl Joyce is suddenly acting all softy now? She definitely was gonna get an earful of that later.


“You’re…” She stood next to me and looked at him. “You’re...”


“Yes, I am.”


“Oh” She stared at him wide eyed.


And she claimed before that she wasn’t a fan…



He turned to me “Once again I’m so sorry that I wasn’t looking where I was going, really I didn’t mean to run into you like tha-”


“Take me to Neverland!” I blurted out. Both of them looked at me like I had freshly grown a third eye. Yeah it did seem crazy, but when was I gonna get another opportunity to go to Neverland without having to hide in the bushes?

 

Michael started to chuckle “Oh erhm…” and scratched at his nose through his mask.


“Please! I promise I’m not paparazzi or the press and I will behave.” I begged like a little child. I know he loves children.


After taking a deep breath in and some thinking to himself he finally said “Okay”


I started cheesing (smiling really hard) while Joyce turned to look at Michael as if he had a third eye. I didn’t care, because finally I am going to Neverland Officially, it only took seven years!


“Thank you” I said, throwing my arms around him with tears coming to my eyes. I pulled back…


“I’m Aimee, a huge fan of yours and I promise you won’t regret this!” I said in between sniffles.

“When am I going? Now?”


“Tommorrow”


“Oh Okay…What’s your telephone number?” I said, digging through my pockets to get a pen and paper. I didn’t have time to pick my bag up off the ground.


“Actually, Lets just meet back here at 12 p.m.”


“Oh okay!”


“What’s your name?”


“Aimee.”


“And yours?” He said, turning toward Joyce


“Uhm, its Jocelyn.” She said, stretching out a shaky arm to handshake.


Michael looked at the arm, looked at Joyce, then opened his arms wide.  “Don’t be afraid” He smiled, or at least I think. “I won’t bite.”


After some reluctance Joyce accepted the hug, and they stayed there for about four seconds.He pulled back and looked at her “See?”


“I see” She said while smiling and blushing hard


“Okay, I have to go but I’ll see you tomorrow, yeah?”


“Yeah” Joyce and I said in unison.


Michael started jogging backwards, and right before he turned around to run, I could’ve sworn he winked at Joyce.


Nah its imagination, because Michael is mine!

End Notes:

How was it?

Step 4- Get Close (Part 1) by Roadrunner
Author's Notes:

Finally I was able to write. Sorry for making you guys wait, but here it is!

-Roadrunner

Step 4- Get Close (Part 1)


The limo rolled over every bump in the road, making our bodies sway back and forth. Joyce and I sat there in silence, staring at the empty room in front of us. The limo was big and its seats were not in rows, but around the perimeter of the whole car, with the exception of the driver’s section. So there was an empty expanse of floor right in front of us. The fact that I noticed all of this made the moment feel very awkward and elongated. I couldn’t stand not being in a conversation for this long.


“So…” I said breaking the silence. “Aren’t you excited?” I looked over at Joyce, who just looked straight ahead.


“I guess so… I mean, I’m going to the King of Pop’s home.” She said, expressionless.


“Come on! It’s not just any other home. Its Neverland!” I nudged her arm and said with so much glee. I was truly happy. All of this work finally paid off, it even made me feel that much less crazy of a person. People really thought I was a nutcase at first. Just wait ‘till they read this book, while I’m sunbathing by the pool in Neverland. When Neverland is my permanent home.


eeeee


Joyce looked over at me with a confused expression on her face, her first emotion since we got here. “Its just Neverland, why are you so excited? You’ve been there before.”


“No, I’ve visited Neverland’s bushes before. I’ve never actually visited Neverland.” The bushes and Neverland itself were totally different. In one, you don’t accidentally come face to face to one of Michael’s loose killer pets.


Actually, no, no thats not true. In both you can come face to face to one of his pets. But for when you’re legal visitor, you can actually scream.


But thats another story for another day.


….


That mark is still on my face


….


“I guess.” Joyce said, returning back to her neutral look.


“Oh please! Don’t put up a front now! I saw when you were standing there peach red in front of him yesterday. All ‘Oh Michael, you look so cute in person.’” I said, taking my voice a few notes higher and batting my lashes.

Joyce started laughing. “How hard did you knock your head girl? I never said that.”


“You didn’t have to, it was written all over your face.” I said, waving a finger in her face. “You’re not low.” I smiled.


She sucked her teeth and turned to me “You better watch yourself, ‘fore you get something you can’t give back.” she smiled.


“Admit it! You like Michael.” I pushed a finger into her cheek. “Admiiiiiiittt iiiiiiiiit!”


“Oh my gosh-” She looked to the ceiling of the limo. “Somebody gonna loose a finger today.”


“I know your secret, its okay-” I cooed, retracting my finger “-But just to let you know, he’s already taken.”


Joyce scoffed “You can have him all you want, I willingly give you my blessing.” I pressed my lips into a thin line. Not that I wanted any competition, but how did she not find him attractive?


“You act like he’s the worst person in the world, Michael’s not that bad.” I put the emphasis on the ‘not’.


“He isnt-” She said, slumping in her seat and folding her arms “I just don’t find him attractive.”


“Thats a load of  B.S. You were acting all smitten yesterday an-”


“I was starstruck” She said, interrupting me. She does it sometimes and I should be used to it but I still find that a bit annoying. “It was out of nowhere that you knocked him over, I wasn’t planning on meeting anybody as famous as him, and he is just… him. I was simply starstruck, thats it. End of story.”


I frowned. She wasn’t convincing me. “mmhhmm” I mumbled putting my head back and relaxing my whole body.


“I’ll admit, meeting a person like that is amazing, and Michael Jackson is one of a kind. He has done things no one has done before. And he isn’t far from cute-” I sat up straight and my face lit up. She didn’t notice and continued on talking “so maybe saying that he isn’t attractive isn’t correct. He is, but I just don’t like him in the way you do.”


That felt like taking one step forward then two steps backward. My body went back into its relaxed position again. “Okay I believe you.” Sorta..


Thats when Joyce said something that lit up my ears and took me from 0 to 100. And not in a good way...


“Infact, I think he’s kinda stupid.” I sat up, readying myself to rant. She sensed it, and lifted up a finger to shush me. “ I think he’s stupid because he invited us to his home and he doesn’t know who we are.”


“He did that out of kindness for his fans.”  I retaliated. The limo rode over a huge bump, jutting us upward and back down.


“I get and I admire that so much, very much-” She added on quickly, sitting up in her seat. “Very very much. But he has to be careful of who he lets into his home. Really, we could be killers. He’s just invited killers into his home.”


I sat there quiet, she had a point.



“See… He’s just so open.” She continued. “That’s dangerous.” She slumped back into her seat. “And…  somehow…  I admire that too.” She folded her arms once again.


The limo crossed another bump again.


“Oh” I said, I truly didn’t know how to respond to that. I didn’t even want to ask, it seemed like waters I was to stay away from.


So there... the atmosphere fell heavy again. We sat in silence for awhile, which was slowly eating me up from the inside out. It gave me time to think about what Joyce had said. Was Michael really being too vulnerable? It made no sense, he was branded one of the most elusive popstars in the world, so hard to get into his inner circle of things. So vulnerability was one word that never crossed my mind when thinking of him.


But then again, here I was. In a limo, on my way to Neverland.


Maybe that was a stupid move he made.


…..


No, I believe its just love for his fans.


I felt Joyce nudge my arm. “Caramel corn?” She said, holding up a red and white box filled of the treat. I furrowed my brows. Where she get that?


Seems like she read my mind because the next thing she said was“I found it in the compartment beneath the seat. Want some?”


I shook my head, and relaxed back. Really, I wasn’t in the mood for anything right now. What Joyce said made me just want to sit and silence and think the rest of the way. I layed back and closed my eyes, and out of nowhere the seat I was in flew back and laid flat. My whole body fell back with the seat and my head went back and hit the headrest a bit violently, making me lose sight for a moment.


It didn’t exactly hurt, it just scared the shit out of me.


“Hey!” I yelled at Joyce.


“Hey nobody, that wasn’t my fault.” Joyce said, with her hand stuck in between our seats. She thought she was low.


I tried sitting up, which is actually hard to do in a car. “Then why is your hand between the seats?”


“Maybe cause my hand is cold.” She said slyly.  I squinted at her, what a terrible cover.


“Or…” I started with a grunt. Really, keeping yourself up while the car seat is back is harder than it looks. “You pulled on a switch that is located in between the seats, making my chair fall back.” I pointed to her hand


She scoffed, “You have no proof.”


“Oh yeah? Take your hand out from in between the seats then.” I lifted my eyebrows.


“No.”


“Joyce!”


“What?”


“Take your hand out!”


“No”


Thats when all out war was declared. I tried to yank her arm out from in between the seats, and was unsuccessful. She used her other hand to throw her box of caramel popcorn at me. And after that, we just started tossing popcorn at each other, laughing loud and enjoying ourselves. We even forgot that this was Michael Jackson’s limo, making a big mess without a care.


“Joyce!” I screamed at the top of my lungs, throwing popcorn at her.


She laughed real loud, pelting me with popcorn without mercy.


With all the popcorn throwing, we never realised the limo stopped, or that its door was open. We only froze when we heard someone laughing.


I knew Joyce’s laugh, it didn’t sound like that. Nor did mine.


We both looked to see that Michael was the one who opened the door and was standing there laughing at us.

 

I don’t know about Joyce, but I felt pretty embarrassed.

End Notes:

Once again, sorry for the long wait. But this is the final stretch of the school year so... yay! Please Review!

This story archived at http://www.mjfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=6851