HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEZZY!!!!!! by loyalpyt
Summary: Michael decides to do something awesome for Dezzy's birthday!!!
Categories: One Shot, Bad: 1986-1990, Humor, Romance Characters: None
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 751 Read: 565 Published: Mar 28, 2015 Updated: Mar 28, 2015

1. Happy Birthday! by loyalpyt

Happy Birthday! by loyalpyt
Author's Notes:
Michael's POV
Today was my beautiful Dezzy's birthday. She was the love of my life and my best friend. Little did she know she was going to WrestleMania 31! I wondered what her reaction was. I went to her house to get her. First I had to do something. " Dezzy, you have been the love of my life for 1 year now. Yeah, we may have had our fights and still we made up. You are my life and you are my best friend. So, Dezzy will you be my wife?" I asked her as I showed her a huge engagement ring. " Yes!" she shouted as I slipped the ring on her and gave her a deep kiss. Then, I handed her a ticket. She screamed when she found out that she was going to see WrestleMania live and in person instead of watching it on TV. We were both excited. I got her a load of presents. Hell, I am a good fiancé. She kissed me softly as I carried her to my car. She was in the process of moving in with me. We trashed talked the wrestlers that we thought were going to lose. Dezzy almost peed her pants the whole way from being excited. I was so happy to see her this excited over something since I proposed to her a few minutes of go. She loved her beautiful engagement ring.
Once we got there, I helped her out of the car and we had to go into the building with extra security. We got to go backstage and meet everyone. All the wrestlers were so excited to meet us. Dezzy got a hug from Roman Reigns daughter, Joelle. Roman and I just giggled. She was happy to be there. Soon, we were escorted to our seats. The commentators, Michael Cole, JBL, Jerry Lawler and Booker T congratulated us on our engagement. " Now, we have the King Of Pop Michael Jackson and his new fiancé, Dezzy, here with us tonight! Congratulations guys! And on behalf of the WWE, we want to congratulate Michael Jackson on his 10th number one single, The Way You Make Me Feel! Here to present the award are Brie and Nikki, the Bella Twins!" the COO, Triple H and the Chief Executive Officer, Stephanie McMahon shouted as I was presented with an award. Dezzy was really enjoying her birthday. Everyone sang happy birthday to her. We loved the entire show. She held on to my arm as Bray Wyatt entered to face The Undertaker. Once we saw Brock Lesnar come out, I had to send a photo of Paul Heyman to Frank, saying that I found his twin brother. Joelle stayed with Dezzy and I. All we heard from her was " Go Daddy! You can do it!". Once she saw her daddy win the Heavyweight title, she cried as he came to get her. Dezzy had tears in her eyes too. He grabbed us out of the crowd and we went to the ring. We were on our way home soon.
" Did you enjoy it?" I asked her as she kept nodding off to sleep. She nodded her head off. I had her stuff moved in when we were gone. Once we got home, I carried her to the bedroom and she went crazy when she saw her stuff in my room. " Happy birthday and welcome home!" I shouted as she hugged and kissed me. She fell asleep and I dressed her in some PJs. " I love you," she mumbled in her sleep. " Dezzy, my sweet little fiancé, I hope this was the best birthday you ever had and I love you! I want to share moments like these for the rest of my life. I want you to be the mommy of my future kid. I can't wait to make you Mrs. Michael Jackson! You are so perfect angel! Goodnight!" I whispered in her ear as I played with her hair. " Goodnight," she murmured as she smiled and began to snore lightly. She was so cute when she was snoring. I watched her sleep and pulled her body into mine, spooning her. I had my fiancé in my arms and I fell asleep. I dreamed of us being married and having lots of kids. I knew that this was the best birthday she ever had. I loved my Dezzy always and forever. I knew that she loved her Michael always and forever!
End Notes:
happy birthday Dezzy! Hope you liked it!
This story archived at http://www.mjfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=6819