Save the Hero by Jiilly
Summary:

Jewel Smith is a 23 years old young woman, whose the most famous pop icon entertainer around the world, the king of pop Michael Jackson most closest trustful friend, the only thing, he doesn't know that his friend has been keeping a deep secret from him, he thought she's normal but behind those closed doors,  she's the famous secret agent Juliet brown, who the people from the criminal world knows and feared her too, beside that she is also the most famous female pop icon entertainer & dancer AKA Queen of pop slash Queen J, the only thing that got more complicated, the truth is Jewel came from the future, her true age is 18 years old, who lived at the small island Aruba, she only wished if she could save Michael from the people who wants to hurt him and she wants to find out, what happened in 25th June 2009, how will Michael will react if he founds out? Can he accept his destiny? Can love blossom between them? 

HEY guys.....I need your suggestion....um i was thinking of writing a sequel of this story IF you guys want me too...so tell me honesty what you guys have in mind....just review me...and thanks for reading this story, i really apreciated and happy about it....:)

Jiilly


Categories: Adult, Bad: 1986-1990, Dangerous: 1991-1993, Lisa Marie Presley: 1994, HIStory: 1995-1999, Debbie Rowe: 1997-1999, Invincible: 2000-2003, 2003-2005, This Is It: 2006-2009, Adventure, Fantasy, Hurt/Comfort, Mystery, Romance, Sci Fi, Trigger Warning! Characters: Lisa Marie Presley, Michael, Original Girl
General Warnings: Mild Violence
Trigger Warnings: Kidnapping
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 33 Completed: No Word count: 65712 Read: 63071 Published: Nov 02, 2014 Updated: Aug 09, 2015
Story Notes:

 

 

The truth is, I am not a good writer, I'm doing my best to write this story because for real I got a lucid dream about Michael, I was definitely shocked about getting one cause physically he was really in front of me, for the first time I saw his beautiful brown eyes and handsome face but in real life I didn't seen him in person and that makes me feel upset since that tragic horrible day, I know deep in our hearts he is always there for all of us........forever

i will introduce you to Jewel's Appearance:

This is Jewel first appearance: she used this as Jewel Smith, CEO of the Smith royal Company and As queen J

Second Appearance as Agent Juliet Brown

third appearance: her trueself (her real look)

her last appearance as Michael pretending bodyguard (She used it only is it's necessary to guard the king or used it for emergency or manupilated a person)

1. Chapter 1 by Jiilly

2. Chapter 2 by Jiilly

3. Chapter 3 by Jiilly

4. Chapter 4 by Jiilly

5. Chapter 5 by Jiilly

6. Chapter 6 by Jiilly

7. Chapter 7 by Jiilly

8. Chapter 8 by Jiilly

9. Chapter 9 by Jiilly

10. Chapter 10 by Jiilly

11. Chapter 11 by Jiilly

12. Chapter 12 by Jiilly

13. Chapter 13 by Jiilly

14. Chapter 14 by Jiilly

15. Chapter 15 by Jiilly

16. Chapter 16 by Jiilly

17. Chapter 17 by Jiilly

18. Chapter 18 by Jiilly

19. Chapter 19 by Jiilly

20. Chapter 20 by Jiilly

21. Chapter 21 by Jiilly

22. Chapter 22 by Jiilly

23. Chapter 23 by Jiilly

24. Chapter 24 by Jiilly

25. Chapter 25 by Jiilly

26. Chapter 26 by Jiilly

27. Chapter 27 by Jiilly

28. Chapter 28 by Jiilly

29. Chapter 29 by Jiilly

30. Chapter 30 by Jiilly

31. Chapter 31 by Jiilly

32. Chapter 32 by Jiilly

33. Chapter 33 by Jiilly

Chapter 1 by Jiilly

Chapter 1 (Dangerous world Tour, Pasadena USA, January 30 1993) Part 1.1

"Earth to Jewel, snapped out of your thoughts woman.....!! You have to go there now or else, we won't complete this damn mission" John scolded at the woman beside him. She rolled her eyes and sighed in annoyed.

"I know boy! That's why John, let me do my part damn it or else Michael will get suspicious, where the hell I am......thank fuck that Bill and Wayne are covering for us" Jewel said annoyed.

Hey my name is Jewel Mae Smith or should I call myself from my other name at the outside world as agent Juliet Brown and my partner Agent John Williams, we both are working from the US government top secret Agency as a secret Agent, the president of United States Roberto Smith AKA my uncle is our boss and Director Alberto Jones is our second boss or should I say my close friend and father figure.

I have been an agent since the beginning of the dangerous world tour because I need to protect and be there for the famous pop icon AKA the king of pop Michael Jackson, um why? That's an easy question, cause I am his personal bodyguard along with Bill and Wayne plus I am his trustful and closes friend since we first met in the year of 1987 where for the first time that Michael move to Neverland Ranch, when I unexpected appeared at the backyard of his new home so Michael didn't let me go that day, also that's not all.

To tell you the truth, I came from the future, I didn't belong at the past, it's just someone special just send me here to save Michael from his horrible destiny which I don't know what to say at all although I told him the truth about myself, where I came from, why I came back here in the past from the future etc. Michael's reaction with the rest of his staff didn't believe me at first because they thought I was crazy but in the end they believe me and before I step out from the gates of Neverland Ranch, I explained to them once again, that nobody from the outside world cannot know, who I really am even the US government top agency with the president (my uncle) knows about this too so everyone has sign a contract that if they tell a single soul, there will be a consequences which my uncle didn't told me that part, what is it.........okay back to reality.

Michael doesn't know, I am the famous agent around the world , who killed her enemies quietly or more worst because for real I thank myself that i change my appearance which for real I have a black long hair like Michael's, the color of my eyes is grey and my height is 5.5 foot tall but when I transformed to my other formed, I have a short burgundy haircut with long bangs hairstyle, the eyes and height are the same, it's just the agency did this for me because they knew the consequences, when around the world knew my existence so we keep it a secret. I will tell Michael along with his family and staff about me being an agent/assassin/ spy soon but right now, he's not ready to know.......the only one, who knows is bill and Wayne because 1. Wayne is also a secret agent like John and I, second bill just caught me one time, when I sneak inside the main house, on twelve o'clock in the morning, where Michael and I are staying so every time, when I need to go on a mission, both of them are always ask us, what mission we need to do, where etc, gosh they are overprotecting of me but I don't mind, okay back to real reality, our mission was............

We needed to take some private information about Evan chandler because when Bill and Wayne along with John, whose been keeping an eye on him for a couple of months now, got suspicious about him, the only reason is, we heard that Mister chandler is so upset that Michael didn't even pay attention to his work or whatever it is so what we are expecting, he's plan is to ruining Michael's reputation and career which it makes me pissed off although what is good news that he's son, Jordan has been communicating with me secretly for past months along with his mother, why? The only reason is, they didn't want Evan chandler to know that they have been telling me what he was planning also that's not all, the truth is I have been keeping an eye/ spy on him...... don't think wrong but hey I ain't stalking him......it's part of my job after all. Also I forgot to tell you this part about my family, for real i thought my family was a normal citizen like any other people but we aren't.......okay let me explain, the smith family well what my uncle explain to me that our family isn't normal citizen in one bit, we the smith family is special means our ancestors/family came from a noble bloodline, what I have discover that my family is one of the most rich and powerful company for decades all over the world, that's not all, we also have connection to all the royal family from Europe and governments around the world bla, bla, plus I am the heir to take the position as the president of the company itself which I was shocked Until John snapped me out of my own thoughts again.

"Girl snapped out of your damn thoughts!!! Transformed now to your other appearance because bill just contacted me now that you can go ahead although Wayne is doing his best to distract Michael" John said with a stressed tone.

"You mean Mike has been suspicious on where the hell we are. Look John I will do my job ASAP but I'm thinking how to get inside that building to warn mister idiot fuck Chandler!" Jewel said irritated tone.

John sighed and didn't say anything at all, the silence came between them but jewel aka Juliet grabbed her little device, who has a shaped of a key fob remote for her to transformed to her other appearance, when she pressed the red button from the device, her appearance has change, her clothes has change too into a Black Leather Corset Bustier Garter Top K19 with Black Side Lace Up Faux Leather Punk Gothic Clue wear Tight Pants then she also has a ultra-long sleek leather gloves on and her shoes Black High Top Lace Up Sneakers 918, her make-up is black eye-shadow with eyeliner, mascara although thanks to her partner John that he set her make-up to a waterproof so she doesn't need to worry about that but part of it, she felt weird like, she is wearing a Halloween costume but John explain that if she doesn't want the world to know about her real identity, she need to change her appearance completely so she did, when her transformation was done, she also has a belt equipped with a gun holster around her tights for her guns and the rest of her weapons is at her back pockets who has a belt around her curvier waist.

She put her earpiece on her left side and headphones on her right side to hear a music and hear John's or everyone's voice at the same time, Jewel knew that everyone is keep telling her that she cannot do that on the same time cause she can't concentrate, who is talking on the earpiece but she did.....that's what the US president even her director got more impressed about her, she look at John, who is nodding at her that she can go now.

"Wish me luck John and also remember this, uncle said if Michael saw me along with the rest of the crew, don't panic okay?" Jewel said sarcastically.

"I know but careful out there, you know how sharp mike is"

"I know John....we will see, what Michael would say and I will, always"

Then she jump out from the balcony, falling straight to the ground although she landed safely on the ground without hurting herself, she thank fuck for her training from the agency, she stand up and walk inside the hotel, where mister Evan supposedly going to meet his minions although he won't be meeting them because she will stop this evil plan of Chandler soon enough, she grabbed her i-pod, for her to hear a music because without music, it won't be fun kicking some ass so she pressed play, for the music to start playing until it did.

The Way She Came Into The Place

I Knew Right Then And There

There Was Something Different

About This Girl

 

The only thing that Jewel didn't realize is that the bodyguards of Lisandro whose pretending as a security (enemies) knew, she would be coming although she already know that they will hurt her or kidnapped to question her so she just pretended to walk down the long hall ways until one of the guards start attacking her from behind unexpected.

The Way She Moved

Her Hair, Her Face, Her Lines

Divinity In Motion

 

She blocked them fast and kicked the guard on his stomach, letting him fly across the room which he landed painfully to his back on the ground.

As She Stalked The Room

I Could Feel The Aura

Of Her Presence

Every Head Turned

Feeling Passion And Lust

 

Jewel start walking once more, letting the man lay on the ground alone in pain, she look around carefully, if there's more guards, who will attack her but didn't find anyone at all so she just keep walking down the long halls, where it leads her to the leader that Evan was secretly meet to make a deal illegally or should I say....go against the superstar Michael Jackson.

The Girl Was Persuasive

The Girl I Could Not Trust

The Girl Was Bad

The Girl Was Dangerous

 

"J, remember, if you go straight, the location I told you, where the leader is, there will be a trap so be careful and also Mike is there inside the hotel, where you are at, he's inside the ballroom with the crew, I'm not sure, if the leader is there with him, just be on your guard" John said at her earpiece.

"You have got to be kidding me! Did bill inform you about this? Gosh damn it, you know that Michael could recognize me cause you know, he's sharp" Jewel said frustrated.

"I know J, you know how Bill is, he is late to inform us about this information but what is more interesting is that Bill knows, where the leader is"

"Where..........? Because if he is in that ballroom with Mike and those damn bodyguards of his, who is working for that idiotic leader, they are going to start attacking me there and I won't be happy, if Mike saw me there, fighting or killing them on the same time"

"Well it's a bad news for you babe, he is with Mike, Bill just told me through the earpiece just now.....did you even heard it?"

"Oh fucking great! I will meet Mike ugh along with the crew! Okay tell Bill that protect Mike cause right now, I will go there and one of the guards has spot me so just informed me ASAP........Agent out"

I Never Knew But I Was

Walking The Line

Come Go With Me

I Said I Have No Time

And Don't You Pretend We Didn't

Talk On The Phone

My Baby Cried

She Left Me Standing Alone

 

She's So Dangerous

The Girl Is So Dangerous

Take Away My Money

Throw Away My Time

You Can Call Me Honey

But You're No Damn Good For Me

 

The guards did spot her, she didn't have time to fight them off so she just knock them out and go straight to the ballroom, where Michael along with the team are, jewel has a huge bad feeling that something bad will happened and it involves the king itself.

She Came At Me In Sections

With The Eyes Of Desire

I Fell Trapped Into Her

Web Of Sin

A Touch, A Kiss

A Whisper Of Love

I Was At The Point

Of No Return

 

Michael didn't even realize, he was in danger but he was just keep mingling to other people now although Bill and Wayne were looking around on guard because a few seconds ago, John warned them that Jewel will go to the ballroom, where the leader is in front of their noses that Evan chandler was making a deal or making an evil plan to let Michael's career ruined is there beside the king of pop itself.

Deep In The Darkness Of

Passion's Insanity

I Felt Taken By Lust's

Strange Inhumanity

This Girl Was Persuasive

This Girl I Could Not Trust

The Girl Was Bad

The Girl Was Dangerous

 

They couldn't let Michael knew about what is happening around him so the only they can do is wait for Jewel to arrive which she did cause they could heard screaming and gun shots outside the door from the ballroom, everyone inside the ballroom was confused at first until the two huge heavy doors opened wildly and revealed a two men flying across the room then they landed on the ground hard, groaning in pain.

I Never Knew

But I Was Living In Vain

She Called My House

She Said You Know My Name

And Don't You Pretend

You Never Did Me Before

With Tears In Her Eyes

My Baby Walked Out The Door

 

She's So Dangerous

The Girl Is So Dangerous

Take Away My Money

Throw Away My Time

You Can Call Me Honey

But You're No Damn Good For Me

 

Jewel came inside the ballroom unexpected, her cold gaze was on the two men, who is laying on the ground in front of her, at the other side of the ballroom, Michael was confused, shocked and scared, he doesn't know what is going on although something caught his attention more, he saw a beautiful woman, who is standing there calmly, he cannot help it but to check her out cause she has that damn perfect body that every man wants but what caught him off guard, that there is something about her that he already knows, who she is so he looked at her carefully, bill looked at Michael carefully and was feeling nervous, thinking if he recognized Jewel or not.

Dangerous

The Girl Is So Dangerous

I Have To Pray To God

'Cause I Know How

Lust Can Blind

It's A Passion In My Soul

But You're No Damn Lover

Friend Of Mine

 

Michael's friends, who is closest friend to the king of pop, knows that he has a sharp gaze because one time unexpectedly, he asked you if you are hiding something from him or he find something suspicious about you so Bill, Wayne and John hope, Michael didn't recognized Jewel yet until the Trial in the year of 1993 or the late 2005 begin.

I Cannot Sleep Alone Tonight

My Baby Left Me Here Tonight

I Cannot Cope 'Til It's All Right

You And Your Manipulation

You Hurt My Baby

 

Why? What for? The only reason Jewel said that every Jackson in Michael's family needs to know, who she really is..........as an agent or herself, even though she really is going to protect Michael no matter what and be there for him, even he is struggling through his entire life or his career as a king of pop, not only that.....even his marriage between Lisa (soon enough) and Debbie Rowe( late 1996)......that will happened in the near future............Bill's thoughts got interrupted, when he heard Jewel's voice through his earpiece, telling him to get Michael and go somewhere safe which he told Wayne immediately.

And Then It Happened

She Touched Me

For The Lips Of

A Strange Woman

Drop As A Honeycomb

And Her Mouth Was

Smoother Than Oil

But Her Inner Spirit And Words

Were As Sharp As

A Two-Edged Sword

But I Loved It

'Cause It's Dangerous

 

Wayne just nodded and let Michael's other guards know that they need to get out of the ballroom with Michael now.........everyone nodded in understanding, they starting to take action, Bill goes, where Michael is standing, letting him know that they need to get out because the situation is getting too dangerous but Michael doesn't want to go, being a stubborn headed man, he wants the woman to be safe first, who is fighting the men alone although they aren't a security from the hotel, it's from the leader itself.

Dangerous

The Girl Is So Dangerous

Take Away My Money

Throw Away My Time

You Can Call Me Honey

But You're No Damn Good For Me

 

Dangerous

The Girl Is So Dangerous

Take Away My Money

Throw Away My Time

You Can Call Me Honey

But You're No Damn Good For Me

 

Jewel pov

I saw Bill was convincing Michael that they need to get got of here at the ballroom ASAP because duhh the situation is getting worst, what is more relief is that Michael's other guards has escort the crew out from here, that's a relief for me, no more work for me but the only one, what is my problem is Michael and Frank Dileo (manager) stayed, I wanted to scream at Michael's face because I was feeling frustrated and I knew, I couldn't do that so I let bill do his job, i put my concentration on my job once more.

Dangerous

The Girl Is So Dangerous

Take Away My Money

Throw Away My Time

You Can Call Me Honey

But You're No Damn Good For Me

 

The guards/enemies are still attacking me, this time with weapons, shit..........i need to act fast or else, one of this people will get hurt so I grabbed my twin daggers and closed my eyes to get my concentration or for me to get relax, I guess I've been stressed about getting Michael to safety but I don't need to get worried cause bill can handle that until I felt a lot of presence is getting near me means more men will attack me, I keep my eyes closed for me to manipulated and attack them in the end.

When one of those men got more closer to me, I opened my eyes and block their attacks, the blond dude was surprised on how fast I can response to their attacks, at the corner of my eye, I saw Michael, bill, Wayne and frank was enjoying the show although they are hiding, shit not good, But I ignore them, pretending they aren't here.

Unexpectedly, one of the men was behind me, going to attack me with a samurai sword? Where the hell did he got that, I back flip fast, ignoring his attack or else, I will get killed, I did some formation for me to knock this idiot but in the end it did.

The fight end well and all the men was knock out cold except the leader itself, who is staring at me with fear, I smirked about the way he looked at me but I wasn't done with my job so I put my daggers at my belt and stand in front of him fast for him not to escape from me which I did stood in front of him, staring at him with an unreadable expression. Thank fuck, I have learned a lot of language for past 2 years, when I was still on my training secretly at the agency, I grabbed his collar from his t-shirt and looked sternly through his eyes.

"Dia duit Mister Lisandro Kelly, tá sé deas bualadh leat, ach beidh mé ag dul díreach go dtí an pointe, is féidir leat insint dom nuair atá Evan Chandler é? a chur faoi deara ceart anois, beidh mé tú a sheoladh chuig DC ceart ar shiúl, tá an t-uachtarán chomh maith leis an stiúrthóir ar an ghníomhaireacht ag fanacht tú ann (Hello Mister Lisandro Kelly, it's nice to meet you but I'll go straight to the point, can you tell me where's Evan chandler is? cause right now, i will send you to DC right away, the president along with the director from the agency is waiting for you there)"

"A bhfuil tú ?? conas a raibh a fhios agat, a tá mé ?! agus ní bheidh mé insint duit, áit a bhfuil sé (who are you?? how did you know, who i am?! and i won't tell you, where he is)" he spat which it cost my smirked to grew wider until I grabbed him more tightly to his collar, well I don't have a choice but to talk to him in English.

"Oh really Mister Kelly, I am not here to fall on your childish games so now tell me, where is he!?" I said in English accent with a cold tone.

"You are very interesting young lady, also a feisty one too, I like it but I'm very surprised that you have knocked my guards out like a piece of paper but I will tell you, where he is"

"Where?" I said in annoyed, he smirked at me and shook his head.

"Very impatient aren't you............well Mister Evan has gone back to States to fulfill his plan"

"What damn plan?"

"His plan is that his son will accused Mr. Jackson into sexual abused in the summer so what will you do sweetie?"  I smirked at him and looked uninterested, I don't need to worry about that because I have put some cameras, speakers on the chandler family home since I got the permission from the mother of Jordan already.

"Thank you for your corporation Mister Kelly, I will see you at DC and remember this, whatever you guys are planning, plan b or how many plan you guys planned, it will fail because we also have a plan that it won't fail at all"

"Don't worry my dear it won't fail because you don't have a evidence at all"

"Oh really" I let him see a tape recorder that I have recording him for minutes.

"No it can't be!"

"You let your guard down Mister Kelly and I am not really a normal woman that you have encountered"

"What do you mean" he raised his eyebrow at her with confused expression.

"Have you heard some name like Agent Juliet Brown, the famous agent around the world? Who killed her enemies quietly" Lisandro start thinking deeply in his thoughts about if he did heard this name before some place or not which in the end, he looked at me with horrified look, bingo he knew, who I am well John was right, everyone from the criminal world, knows who I am after all.

"Yes, I have heard of her, I heard from the rumors that she is very beautiful, has a sexy body but for real she takes her job very seriously, she's feisty, fierce full, caring, kind, cold blooded young woman, everyone from the criminal world feared her because she could find you anywhere you go without notice" Lisandro said uneasy.

"You are correct about that but what will you do, if she stood in front of you personally?" he swallowed nervously and looked straight to my eye with a fear look.

"I don't know but I do know that I will get scared the shit personally of what she will do to me" I smiled evilly, when he confessed to me in a honest way, well that's interesting.

"Well mister Kelly, I really am Agent Juliet Brown and don't worry, I won't kill you just yet but I will send you to DC now, my companions will escort you there" I said coldly with the evil smile on my face, Lisandro was shocked, looking at me with fear.

He didn't say anything at all anymore, he just surrendered in the end, when I told him, my identity so I grabbed my phone and contact John that the Swat team can pick him up which they did come fast, I looked, where Wayne, Michael, Frank and Bill are hiding, they are still there, watching my every move.

Well it was a long day.............................but I need to disappeared cause tomorrow, Michael has a concert at  Rose Bowl Stadium, where he is going to perform for super Bowl.........ugh damn it, it's going to be a busy day.

Dangerous

The Girl Is So Dangerous

I Have To Pray To God

'Cause I Know How

Lust Can Blind

It's A Passion In My Soul

But You're No Damn Lover

Friend Of Mine

 

And also what everyone doesn't realize, I Jewel Smith/ Juliet brown are dangerous, when it comes, if someone hurt the one I loved and care, don't underestimate me, if you thought I won't find you because you will get your punishment in the end or should I say Karma will come back to you. That's why they called me in the criminal world, the Dangerous red widow.

 

 

Chapter 2 by Jiilly

Chapter 2 (Dangerous world Tour, Pasadena USA, January 31 1993) Part 1.2, Rose Bowl Stadium

Jewel pov

The next day, it was extremely peacefully although about yesterday, when the Agents escort Lisandro out of the ballroom and go to DC to see the president along with the director right away, I had informed Bill fast that I am going to leave first out from the ballroom and go to Michael's hotel suit straight away before they arrived which thank fuck that my annoying partner, John also have arrived at the same time as me so in the end they didn't caught us except the Hotel's security camera which we take good care of that already.

Right now, John and I along with Bill, Wayne, the rest of the bodyguards also Michael's crew are at the Rose Bowl Stadium for Super Bowl half time show which it makes me feel annoyed, why? my damn reason is that we needed to tighten the security around the stage because of Evan chandler's minions, who is after the king of pop itself or wait for that idiot to make a move to harm Michael or, or Michael's crazy fans..........i wanted to kill frank myself, when he told us about this show that he agreed off without waiting his boss approval which it cost to surprise all of us, Michael didn't like it in one bit, he was against it at first but in the end he agreed for some reason, I wanted to kill Frank because I have to make a plan on how to protect the king, tighten the security etc, I was damn frustrated that day, I almost punched frank in the face but Michael stop it and said "He's not worth it", it's his job after all as an famous entertainer around the world.

I sighed and looked at Michael, who is performing on the stage right now, since his safe, I tear off my gaze away from him and stare at the other side of the stage, where John is standing, who is staring at me in return with a guarded look, um I knew that look, that means.......shit not good! I put my earpiece on for me to hear, what John wanted to say.

"Woman, There's a problem........."

"What is the problem John!?"

"One of the guards informed me that they caught a sight of Lisandro's second in command "Albie Ryan" at the audience so we need to act now or else, Michael could be in trouble"  I bit my lower lip nervously, I knew something bad could happened, ugh!

"I understand, I handle this but look after Michael Jo"

"I know J, just hurry up and transformed before someone could or caught you changing your appearance"

"Yeah whatever, Agent J out"

I start walking behind the backstage and go, where a dark room or corner that I can change my appearance fast AKA transformed, once I did, I go where the audience are, searching for that idiot, a couple of minutes of searching for him until I caught a sight of him, I sneakily go behind him and knock him out fast, well this is easy until I realize, this is a trap, I was looking around, if there's a sniper somewhere, when I caught a sight of man, where he is located within the other audience are sitting, he has a sniper gun on his hands which the gun is pointing at me and I know the situation will go far more worst for me, I need to get out of here or else they will shoot, on one of the innocent people here unexpected but I didn't move because I already knew the consequences.

"John, this is a trap! Tell the rest of the guards that this is a damn trap from the beginning plus there's a sniper within the audience and he could shoot Michael in any minute"

 "This son of a bi'- wait...............where is the gun point at?" I bit my lip nervously and stay still to find myself to remained calm or else, I really am going to cost a huge scene here plus if Michael finds out that I get shot in front of him and my identity as an agent revealed, he won't like it in one bit at all and I don't know what he's reaction are.

"The gun is pointing at me Jo............I know, I should have run my ass off but we've been 100% too late cause we didn't realize from the beginning so it's best, you think of a damn plan, remember they want Michael, not me, they are using me as an bait!" I heard John cursed under his breath, when I heard another voice that came from Wayne, asking what is going on, John explain, what is happening until I heard Wayne also Bill? Start cursing loud.....................damn it guys! We don't have time for screaming.

"YOU GUYS!! WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS!! LOOK LET'S WAIT FOR MIKE'S PERFORMANCE UNTTIL THE END CAUSE I DON'T WANT ANY INNOCENT PEOPLE DEAD IN FRONT OF ME SO PLEASE GO, WHERE THAT DAMN SNIPER IS OR ELSE, I WILL DO IT MYSELF" I said in frustration. They didn't even reply and they just start to move, I saw John on the corner of my eye has start telling every security even Wayne and Bill, what they needed to do because the sniper was watching me in every move I do.

Damn it, I am totally stuck here, well I don't want to stay here and wait my ass off....if death is coming for me then so be it but for real I need to make a move or else, this situation will get far more, more worst...............I watched the sniper at the audience, who is watching my every move...... he wanted to pull the trigger but he cannot cause four fan girls got in front of me and block my view from him....well it's time for me to take action until I heard John's and Bill's voices at my earpiece.

"J.......you can shoot the shooter now because Bill has already warned Michael.........when he came back at the back of the stage so GO NOW!"

"Copy that Jo"

I grabbed my M9 Silenced gun from my belt and point it, where the sniper is, he doesn't realize that I have a gun with me so I shoot him fast to his chest until he fell down to his knees, cursing in a different language, one of the audience start screaming in fear, I didn't wait for the people to recognize me, who shoot the sniper because I didn't want to cost a scene, Albie Ryan's men, who is among the audience start to approaching me, shit they caught me.........well I don't have a choice but to run which I did, they followed behind me, where I was going, oh well................time to kick some asses again.

As he came into the window

It was the sound of a crescendo

He came into her apartment

He left the bloodstains on the carpet

She ran underneath the table

He could see she was unable

So she ran into the bedroom

She was struck down, it was her doom

 

"J where are you? Michael is looking for you......?! Although just to let you know, nice shot"

Annie, are you OK?

So, Annie, are you OK?

Are you OK, Annie?

Annie, are you OK?

So, Annie, are you OK?

Are you OK, Annie?

Annie, are you OK?

 

"Thanks Jo but bad news, I can't go back , where you guys are because Albie's men is following me so when Michael's concert are really over, get out of  here, I'll be behind you guys, I know Michael will know my identity soon or now, just do what I say"

So, Annie, are you OK?

Are you OK, Annie?

Annie, are you OK?

So, Annie, are you OK,?

Are you OK, Annie?

 

"Copy that, I will tell Wayne and Bill about this but they won't like it in one bit, how our plan has change once again but be careful J, I don't want you to get hurt or end up dead"

"Always Jo........i need to go and if Michael saw me, just protect him no matter what"

"Copy that.......agent Jo out"

(Annie, are you OK?)

(Will you tell us that you're OK)

(There's a sign in the window)

(That he struck you a crescendo Annie)

(He came into your apartment)

(He left the bloodstains on the carpet)

(Then you ran into the bedroom)

(You were struck down)

(It was your doom)

 

"Woman remember don't hurt yourself or else mike will kick my ass off, if he saw, you are hurt" Bill said.

Annie, are you OK?

So, Annie, are you OK?

Are you OK Annie?

Annie, are you OK?

So, Annie, are you OK?

Are you OK Annie?

Annie, are you OK?

 

"I know Bill, I guess, I'll see you at Neverland then"

So, Annie, are you OK?

Are you OK Annie?

You've been hit by

You've been hit by

A smooth criminal

 

"Don't think so young lady.....you are coming with us no matter what, I don't care, if Mike find out your identity or not so do your job fast and we will see you later"

So they came into the out way

It was Sunday, what a black day

Mouth to mouth resuscitation

Sounding heartbeats intimidations

 

"Whatever you say Bill but did you guys start moving out?"

Annie, are you OK?

So, Annie, are you OK?

Are you OK Annie?

Annie, are you OK?

So, Annie, are you OK?

Are you OK Annie?

Annie, are you OK?

 

"Yeah we are J, Michael is asking us a lot of question, where the hell are you but we couldn't answer him because in 5............4..........3.........2......1 we will see you and now"

So, Annie, are you OK?

Are you OK Annie?

Annie, are you OK?

So, Annie, are you OK?

Are you OK Annie?

 

Which they did saw me even Michael SHIT! The men, who has been following me, were behind me, they stop to their track and stand there, watching everyone's expression, one of them, were staring at me with an evil grin, means that they have a plan, I looked at Bill, who I make an eye- contact, giving him a silent message "Go-now-or-else-we-will-fall-to-their-evil-plan-because-Michael-is-here" look, he just nodded and gave Wayne the same look which he just also nodded in understanding and told the rest of the bodyguards they need to move but Michael didn't move at all, he was just staring at me dumbstruck, well can't help it.......woman's beauty, ugh damn it no time for this.

(Annie, are you OK?)

(Will you tell us that you're OK)

(There's a sign in the window)

(That he struck you a crescendo Annie)

(He came into your apartment)

(He left the bloodstains on the carpet)

(Then you ran into the bedroom)

(You were struck down)

(It was your doom)

 

I turned my back from everyone and face Albie's men, whose smirking at me with interest, um I guess, it's time to take action then.

Michael's pov

I don't know, what is going on but John with the rest of the security is acting strangely, i feel, they are hiding something big although I couldn't put a finger on it, when John, Bill and Wayne is talking with my manager, Frank about some situation at the stage that some shooter is among the audience, who is trying to shoot on someone has been shot to death with an unknown young lady, who has a red short hair............wait what? A young lady, who has Red short hair? We saw her last night at the hotel.........um.....i need to ask Bill to do some background research about this woman.

Then frank just rubbed his temples and called the director of the program from the half time show for the super bowl, telling the situation which they heard it too, they have send security to check it out, what is going on until John told us that we needed to get out of here for my safety, Frank wanted to protest but John cut him a look is extremely scary so he sighed in defeat and we start moving out.

Frank has already told the crew that we are getting out of here because there was a situation, everyone understood immediately and say goodbye to me, telling me that they will see me in August 24th, I bid them goodbye in return with hugs, a couple of minutes later we start walking down the halls in a silence, the only thing you can hear is the click of our shoes, who is echoing through the long halls, I looked at every expression of John, Wayne and Bill carefully cause they have a guarded look, I don't know, what is going on but there's something big will happened until we heard someone is coming to our way, Bill, John and Wayne go in front of me and the rest of the security make an circle around me to protect me from harm, what the hell is going on, why everyone seems worried about something bad will happened to me?!

We wait, who is this people are, my heart start beating faster unexpectedly, feeling nervous, whose coming, a couple of seconds later, we saw a beautiful woman, who is running to our way but she stop fast, when she saw us and stand in front of us, staring each one of us with an unreadable expression, I looked at this girl every detail of her body, face, hair, lips and her beautiful grey eyes, that color caught my attention more, I didn't even realize, she has the same eyes as Jewel......um making me feel suspicious about this beautiful red head woman and also this woman is the same person that we saw at the hotel.

She didn't make eye contact with me at all which I felt a little bit disappointed although she turned her back on us and looked at the men whose in front of her, I don't know what is going to happened but to tell you the truth suddenly I start having a bad feeling once more, damn it.

(Annie, are you OK?)

(So, Annie, are you OK?)

(Are you OK Annie?)

(You've been hit by)

(You've been struck by

A smooth criminal)

 

This woman didn't even reply at all, the only thing, she did is make an eye-contact with one of them which I didn't like, the way they looked at her in return is far more worst, Ugh damn it Michael, you don't know this woman at all!! Snap it out.

OK, I want everybody to clear the area right now!

 

"Dia duit Gníomhaire Juliet Brown, tá sé curtha ar feadh tamaill (Hello Agent Juliet Brown, it's been a while)" the black Haired man said seductive at her which I clenched my jaw tightly because I didn't even like the way they talk to her too.....what Michael, Where did that protectiveness came from?! Snap it out!! This woman, whose name is Juliet? She smirked at him with the same expression in return..........Um the way she stare at them , this woman is planning on something which I can't help but smirk, she is a very mysterious young woman and she's really interesting...........she's also reminding me of Jewel...........wait.......where the hell is Jewel?! I looked at John and asked him, where is she.......the only answered I got from John is that she needs to take care of something.........um making me feel more suspicious about that but  accepted his answer anyway we keep our eyes on her and wait for her reply.............

"Yeah, tá sé curtha ar feadh tamaill Albie .......... shíl mé, mé cnag tú amach ach ní raibh mé anyways cén fáth go raibh tú a sheoladh shooter sniper a mharú dom nó an tUasal Jackson féin? (Yeah, it's been a while .......... I thought, Albie, I knock you out but I did anyways why did you send a sniper shooter to kill me or Mr. Jackson himself?)" Juliet said with an accent.

Aaow!

(Annie, are you OK?)

I don't know!

(Will you tell us, that you're OK)

I don't know!

(There's a sign in the window)

I don't know!

(That he struck you a crescendo Annie)

I don't know!

 

Oh go daor, seol muid é ar do shon mar bhronntanas lá breithe cé go ós rud é go bhfuil ár n-plean scriosta, ní mór dúinn chun bhfeidhm tú a mharú agus a fháil an tUasal Jackson mar ghiall a thabhairt suas mar sin anois Juliet (Oh that dear, we send it for you as a birthday gift although since our plan has been ruined, we need to force to kill you and get Mr. Jackson as an hostage so surrender now Juliet)" she looked at the black haired with a cold gaze, um this woman has balls...............

"i dont smaoineamh sin Albie, is féidir leat a póg do beannacht asal mar is é seo an ceann deireanach, beidh tú a bheith ag féachaint ar an ghrian (i dont think so Albie, you can kiss your ass goodbye because this is the last time, you'll be seeing the sun)" she said calmly until this woman said something to my bodyguards that I couldn't understand cause I wasn't paying attention at all, my mind was on this sexy woman, whose in front of us, a few seconds later, Wayne's screamed, saying "GET DOWN!" everyone obeyed cause the men from the other side has start to shoot on us which it get me worried about Juliet.............if she got shot.

(He came into your apartment)

I don't know!

(Left bloodstains on the carpet)

I don't know why baby!

(Then you ran into the bedroom)

I don't know!

(You were struck down)

(It was your doom, Annie!)

 

 I looked around to look for her but she wasn't on her spot anymore, she was running pretty fast, approaching them quickly, to stop their attack although what caught my interest, the bullets have missed her, she was doing some technique that I couldn't even explain nor see, damn............I couldn't believe, what I am seeing, this woman is something else until Bill snap me out of my thoughts.

(Annie, are you OK?)

Dang gone it, baby!

(Will you tell us, that you're OK)

Dang gone it, baby!

(There's a sign in the window)

Dang gone it, baby!

(That he struck you a crescendo Annie)

Hoo! hoo!

 

"Joker.............we got to go.......this woman told me to get out of here, she will take care of them............" I looked at Bill with a disapprove look, he knew I didn't like to leave a woman behind at all, when it comes to a situation like this, ugh damn it.

"Bill........go with Frank and Wayne along with the rest of the guards out of here, I have a feeling that this woman needs our help so please go...........(Bill wanted to protest but I cut him off) I know, I know what you will say but John will stay with me................it's just this woman........i have a feeling, I know her from somewhere.........so please go......I'll meet you at the airport" Bill just nodded in understanding and told Frank along with the other bodyguards, what is the plan.

Everyone just nodded and go to other direction to get out of this stadium..........John and I stayed behind, waiting for her............I don't know what I was thinking but I need to know this woman and one single thing  won't stop me to get to know about her.

(He came into your apartment)

dang gone it!

(Left bloodstains on the carpet)

Hoo! hoo! hoo!

(Then you ran into the bedroom)

dang gone it!

(You were struck down)

(It was your doom, Annie!)


Aaow!

Chapter 3 by Jiilly

Chapter 3 (Dangerous world Tour, Pasadena USA, January 31 1993) Part 1.3, Rose Bowl Stadium

Michael and John were hiding somewhere to protect themselves from the bullets, they were watching Jewel, when she was busy fighting Albie's men although she knew that her boss/ friend had stayed behind because for some reason John informed her that the king of pop wants to meet her in person which this isn't a good idea at all or she has no choice but to reveal her identity to her best friend.

And that makes Jewel feel frustrated...........she doesn't know, how to explain to Michael about her secret but right now, she won't think about it because her attention is on Albie's, who is standing calmly in front of her, smirking at her evilly.

When she knock all off his men down, she start approaching Albie calmly and grabbed his collar of his t-shirt tightly, she won't seduce or waste her fucking time on this pathetic man, after all he was playing a dangerous game on her so she just lean closer to him, to face him and looked through his eyes with a cold gaze which makes Albie felt a shiver down his spine, although it was a good time to give him a piece of her mind, she doesn't care, if Michael find out, who she is, all it was matter for her is she was going to protect him from the people, who wants to use him for money, his title and fame.

"Look you son of a bitch, I don't care that Evan fucking Chandler has send you here because he had make a deal with you to get money to ruined Michael's career or whatever it is, I'm telling you right now and listen good! I will fucking send you to DC because the president and the director of the Agency is waiting for you there, to get you arrested, you will tell them the truth, what Chandler is planning, if you want to live.......tell them the damn truth and if you don't then they will send you to me once more and kick your damn ass, I ain't afraid of killing you with this hands so am I clear?!" Jewel said coldly without emotion. Albie just nodded in reply, Michael couldn't believe what he was hearing, the woman, who is standing a few feet away from him and John, knows about him, he looked at John for explanation which the man beside him just sighed and said that he will explain it later.

Jewel start contacting the agency to come get Albie, she was extremely exhausted, mental and psychically, she couldn't believe that she did her job yesterday even today to protect Michael from this horrible people, she sighed and looked behind her, she knew that she needed to explain it to Michael about her being an secret agent.........she doesn't know how her friend will react but she hope that this will end up positive.

"John, get out there, come here with Michael........he needs to know about our job although we both knew, he will find out someday"

"Actually, he figure it out himself J but he wants some more explanation, why we kept our true identity from him, he's kinda upset about this J" I sighed in frustration.

"I know Jo but come here, we need to wait for the swat team to come and get this fucker for them to send him away so we can start explaining to Michael" Jewel said calmly.

John sighed and told Michael they can come out from their hiding place which the king just nodded, both of them start walking silently, where Jewel is standing calmly, waiting for both of them, she didn't want to admit that she was nervous but she knew Michael will understand why she keep this a secret.

Michael was extremely disappointed that his trustful friend had kept this a secret but he understand why she did because she knew him well that he will overreact so he just wait for her explanation although his own family knew her already, they have met her 6 years ago so there's no worries about that.

When both Michael and John were in front of Jewel, she sighed and looked at Michael through his eye with an pure innocent look, both of them knew what that look means, I-will-explain-it-to-you-later, Michael just nodded in response.

A couple of seconds later, the swat team make their appearance and take Albie along with his men, before they took Albie, he was glaring sternly at Jewel which she just completely ignored it because she already knew, what they were planning so she told Michael and John that they needed to go and catch the plane, the two of them just nodded then they followed Jewel out of the building were Michael's limo is waiting for them.

Jewel's pov

The ride to the airport was completely quiet, Michael didn't take off his eyes at me, he was still completely confused how in the hell I change my appearance so quickly which my hair now AKA appearance as his bodyguard is blond hair, my height, eyes didn't change at all, it's just the same.

I felt uncomfortable the way Michael stared sternly at me like his reading my body language which make John to begin to laugh under his breath silently, he knew I didn't like the staring contest from Michael, it's making me feel naked under his gaze, when we finally arrived at the airport, where the private plane is, we got inside fast because of the paparazzi and wait for the plane to take off, I sat beside john at the single sit in front of my own boss, who is still staring at me and I can't take it anymore.

"Michael, I know you are very upset at me but I'm sorry, I didn't mean to keep it a secret from you but I was going to tell you soon enough, you can fire me if you want too" I said calmly. Michael didn't react at all, he just looked at me with a blank expression until he sighed and shook his head.

"Don't worry about it Jewel, I already know since the beginning of the tour cause I saw you one time sneaking outside from my hotel suite, when I ask you to sleep beside me" Michael said calmly, my jaw dropped, when he told me that he knew, WTF!

"How mike? Okay don't tell me that Bill and Wayne had told you the truth because you wanted something for you to find out the truth.....am I right" Michael just smirked in response which it cost me to screaming the name of bill and Wayne. The two of them appeared inside the cabin, where Michael, john and I sat, I stand up from my sit, looking at them sternly which it make Bill and Wayne flinched, oh great!!! This can't be happening.

"You guys told Michael about me being an agent, does he know about my family too?" both of them nodded in response which it cost me to glared more sternly at them with a cold gaze even more, I start scolding them that they should have wait for me to explain to Michael in person until when I was done screaming at this two idiots, I sighed in defeat." What kind of information you know Mike?" he looked at me with that cute innocent brown eyes of his and sighed" Well I know a lot, don't worry, I will let you tell my family about yourself since they knew half of it" I sighed in annoyed and looked at the window, ignoring them.

I was definitely annoyed that this two loyal bodyguards of Michael had already told him the truth about me, well I can't do anything but right now back to business, the plane already had taken off to air and I told John, Wayne and bill that since my damn boss knows the truth, we should tell him, what is happening around him.

"Michael we needed to tell you about something that this news will make you heartbroken for the rest of your life, we know at first, it's going to be hard to believe but we all hope you understand, why we are doing this" John said in a serious tone. Michael felt a huge bad feeling from the pit of his stomach that this news will make him upset so he just nodded to proceed what John will say.

John looked at me and nodded that I will have tell Michael myself about this news, we all knew even my uncle that he is closed to the chandlers, we don't have a choice but to tell him the truth after all.

"Michael since the dangerous world tour had started, we've been investigating Evan Chandler because he's doing something illegally but he's not alone to do this plan, do you remember the two guys that I have already arrested ( he nodded) well they are part of the plan of what that jerk is planning so what I am saying is Evan Chandler wanted to ruined your career first, he's going to use his son for him to accused you for child molesting (He gasped and looked at us with the most painful expression I ever seen, I proceed what I was saying before he stand up and go to his room at the back of the plane) I already talk to your lawyer, he said nothing had happened yet so John and I with the rest of the agency starting to investigate him with the help of Jordan along with his mother, they didn't want to be part of this and don't worry I already make a test if they lying or not, in the end they are innocent, as what I am saying, I already have the evidence, if Evan did take this to the court and don't worry, he can't touch you too nor go to neverland even if he send all the police there because they know that Jewel smith is with you Mike" I said blankly. Michael looked at me dumbstruck, I already knew he was state of shock, how fast I work.

"Wow j you are doing your work so fast, when someone wants something from me to do something so evil but what do you mean that they can't touch me because you are with Jewel Smith?" Michael asked confused. I smirk and looked at bill that he can explain it to him.

"As you can see Joker, the Smith family is the number one most powerful family around the world, they are the only family, who came from the bloodline of a noble so what I am saying, they are the number one rich family, they have connection to every government around the world, also they have companies like published company, malls, schools, entertainment company, hotels, hospitals and resort and this family, no one cannot touch them because there's a rumor that if you get into a problem with them,  just something bad will happened to you, I don't know what is it" Bill said calmly, I looked at the corner of my eye that Michael was dumbstruck, well this reaction is so old....this happened a lot of time around me.

"That's not all mike, my uncle Roberto smith is the president of united States of America and the president of the agency itself, where John and I are working as an secret agent along with my cousin Rebekah smith, she is the vice president of America, that's the reason, why we have connection to the government here on America plus the one who is running all the smith's royal company around the world is I myself as the president secretly, nobody knows who is doing the hard work for this company to get more successful business contractor to a different companies and different countries while my own cousin Danny smith is the vice president of the company, he is doing all the interview, photo shoots, whatever that annoying paparazzi, news casters are asking, they thought at first, he was the president but of course he was covering for me for now, he is so are sweet to do all those things for me but they always tell me, whenever I'm ready to let the world know about me, my uncle will announce it then" I said calmly.

"I don't have any idea that you are the mysterious president that everyone from the different company are talking about since I know the truth now did you help me to build up my company "Heal the world foundation" J?" Michael asked.

" Yeah I did, at first the board members were arguing, if we are going to accept your offer for your company Mike but since I got tired of them arguing for none sense, I spoke loudly that we needed to accept the business offer because you are helping the innocent children, who has a diseases out there that can still cure, in the end they all accepted the offer then here we are, you have our own business as CEO of heal the world foundation" Michael smiled and grabbed my hand, he kissed it unexpectedly then looked at me with love and adore which I never seen him looked at me like that before.

"Thank you J, I appreciated but I trust you J, thank you for telling me the truth about yourself, it's very shocking to know what Mr. Chandler wants from me and I know you along with John will stop him of what he is planning and when the problem is done, I will cut the chandler family out of my life, please tell Jordan it's for everyone own good" Michael said with sad emotion through his eyes, I sighed and rubbed my temple, I knew he would say that but yeah I cannot do anything, I have to respect his wishes.

"No problem Michael, I will tell Mrs. Chandler and Jordan, I know they will respect your wishes, also don't worry about the problem, soon it's going to be over" I said soothingly, Michael smiled and nodded.

The rest of the plane ride was awfully quite, Mike insist me to sit beside him which he put his head on my shoulder and had fallen asleep peacefully, I sighed about this, Michael haven't change the way he sleep since 1987, the first night I sleep with him on his bed (don't think bad, he just ask me in a friendly way, if I want to which I accepted it because I wanted him to rest properly), when he couldn't sleep at all because of his insomnia, we didn't do anything just embrace each other and fell asleep those days we became more close as friends, he always tells me that I am the cure from his disorder which I always response that I am not although that's not all, his skin condition too got a lot more worst, Michael has been very sensitive when it comes to his appearance for example, one time we saw on the magazine, when the media is talking negative stuff about his skin is changing little by little, like he bleach his skin etc, we all know the truth that he was diagnosis of vitiligo, gosh they are judging so fast damn it.


I brush away his curls from his face and kissed his head softly, Michael groan quietly, I froze to my spot, I didn't want him to wake up now but he didn't so he proceed to sleep, I looked around at everyone, who is also asleep quietly, well that's good that they have their own rest except myself, I couldn't sleep because tomorrow is going to be a new day, soon enough I have to face the Jackson family and call my uncle to be there with me , when we explain it to them why I didn't tell them my whole story, I hope their reaction is positive especially Joseph Jackson.

Chapter 4 by Jiilly

Chapter 4 (Santa Barbara California, Neverland Ranch, February 1993) Part 1.1 Family Cookout

Jewel's pov

To tell you the truth, When Michael knew my secret identity about me being an secret agent and also came from a rich family, who the world knows about us the Smith family, he has been staying very close to me even if we both have a board meetings while I was the Jewel Smith, the CEO of all smith royal company although my appearance AKA my hair color this time is brown.

I still don't want anyone to know my true appearance so I always change it which Michael along with everyone understands how I felt (the only people who knows my true identity), right now I'm in Michael's office here in Neverland doing some of the paperwork and as for Michael, whose sitting in front of his desk is doing his own paperwork from his own company.

The most part I hate the most, I needed to dress a little bit fancy, when I have a meeting with the board members, I understand why we have too, duh....I'm from the future after all, I've been studying economic......Until John disturb my own thoughts, when he was calling my name, I shook my head for me to get out of my thoughts, I looked at john calmly like nothing had happened although I knew he was completely annoyed.

"What is it Jo?"

"What I am saying girl that Michael's family has already arrived" He said sarcastically, I rolled my eyes at him.

"Thanks Jo, we'll be there in a minute" Michael said, John nodded and looked at me first with a smirk on his damn face? I knew that look means...... he head out of the room without saying anything quickly, leaving us alone once more. Thank gosh I was wearing Arrogant Apricot Lace Mini dress with High Neck style, the shoes is Christian Louboutin Nude stiletto pumps, the make-up is light and my hair is wildly loose today, as for the jewelry well... I'm wearing a pink Teardrop Round Enamel Earrings that Michael have given me for Christmas which he kind of spoiled me a little bit....not much......no comments.

Michael sighed and turn to look at me with a smirk on his face, I raised my eyebrow suspiciously, there's something going on but I just pretend I didn't know, what he is up too so he start approaching me with that sexy look on his face, what the hell is wrong with him? Did he just going to seduce me.....well i will found out , why is he doing this on purpose soon.

"Mike, what are you planning again?" I asked innocently. His smirk evilly which it cost me to twitch, damn it with that look of his face, he definitely planned something.

"Oh just I'm going to laugh my ass later because I want to see their faces, if they find out that you are the most famous Jewel Smith, who is the president of all Smith royal company  although they couldn't recognize you, your appearance is very different and the way you dressed is very sexy....(He look up and down then he bit his lower lip, I playfully rolled my eyes) it suits you well Jewel" Michael said seductively, ugh here we go again, he flirts at me on purpose, things will never change.

"Miky, I understand you liked the real me since you saw my true appearance so it's understandable, also I forgot to tell you, did you heard a new female entertainment singer, who surpassed all the female singers even Madonna, she has a nickname......." I said calmly, I didn't want to tell mike about this yet, I didn't want him to find out from the media, no choice I have to tell him, he's my trustful friend after all.

"Yeah, I heard it from Frank, she's the queen of dancing, she can literally dance all kinds of dance move but also she has a beautiful voice too, she sings although they said she's very beautiful" thank gosh that Adalia haven't spread my name yet, I sighed in relief about that.

"Mike don't get mad at me but usually this is suppose it to keep a secret for a while but i-I am the queen of dancing" i said with a confidence, I looked at Michael trough his eyes with honesty, at first his reaction....was, he look at me in disbelief, in the end, he couldn't believe it, he was a little bit disappointed that I have keep this a secret too from him again but he was happy that I told him the truth first before the media knows about me so now everything is fine, for now cause it's the rest of the Jackson's turn to tell my secret.

Normal pov

Michael and Jewel head out from the office to meet everyone in the living room, Jewel was definitely nervous about what kind of reaction Michael's family will be, get rejected or accept her, who she really is although she knew them for 6 years now but they don't know that she was the famous Jewel smith and the most popular female entertainer around the world like the king of pop itself, she has surpassed all the female artist in a short time,  it's impossible to get that famous so fast like Michael, it took him years to work hard to change his style of his own music to touch the people's heart easily because he wants to let his fans know, the message, he is giving them through his music is very passionate coming from his heart but as for her, she was almost the same like the king, she knew how to do her style of her own music, giving them also the same message like Michael coming from through her own heart, as for the dancing and costumes, after all, she came from the future, she can handle those easily although jewel is a lot wiser, smart and kind from the nature itself, that's why Michael really likes her as his close friend because of who she truly is, she was the cure of everything like his sleeping problems, stressed etc, that's what Michael's compliment of her anyway, okay back to reality, the king could feel her emotions, when it comes to this things to announce something to his family what is happening around them, he always think positive that his family will understand her.

He grabbed her hand, soothing it with his thumb gently for her to calm down, Jewel looked at him anxiously but the king just smiled at her, giving her a quite message that everything will be okay which she just smiled in return. They didn't let go of each other hands until they have arrive at the living room, where everyone is waiting for Michael along with Jewel.

Everyone was talking to each other about their jobs and life, Michael wanted to greet his family but he felt Jewel squeeze his hand a little tightly because she's felt nervous once again, he gaze at her softly, whispering to her ear that everything is going to be okay, she just nodded in response, Michael look away from jewel then he cleared his throat to get everyone undivided attention which everyone did looked at him.

"MIKE!! Sorry we didn't saw you there, how are you? I missed you big bro, you've a lot busy this time because of your world tour" Janet said, she embraced Michael tightly and as always he gladly returned it, Jewel was very amused of how powerful Michael's bond towards Janet.

"Don't worry about it Dunk, how are you my lil sis....I've missed you too and yeah I have been busy, don't worry about it, some certain lady has been keeping me company" Michael said playfully. Everyone gaze at Jewel with their eyebrow raise, now this makes her more nervous.

Michael's pov

My family looked at Jewel with an expression that i-have-met-her-somewhere-but-i-couldn't-put-my-finger-on-it, I wanted to giggle that nobody didn't even recognize nor realize that's the Jewel my family knows, I wanted to laugh at everyone's faces but I can't, I will spoiled the fun, after all Jewel's uncle, President Roberto Smith will be arriving soon to explain my family more about themselves so now it's show time. The room fell into an awkward silence because they are still staring at her like they saw a million dollar car, I knew Jewel is feeling a little bit frustrated, the way everyone was looking at her so she cleared her throat to get away from the awkwardness.

"Mike, I think you should tell your family, who I am cause they don't even recognize me from this appearance" Jewel said sarcastically, I smirked playfully at her and stand beside her, I grabbed her waist softly, I turned to my family, who is still staring at her then the most interesting real show is about to start.

"Before I start, I don't want anyone to get a heart attack, panic attack nor Asthma attack" I said playfully, Toya rolled her eyes" Mike just tell us, who is this beautiful lady standing beside you" Jermaine said impatiently, I giggle and looked at everyone calmly" Okay everybody, this is Jewel Smith, the one, who you all met 6 years ago, I know you won't believe it because of her appearance is different, she is still the same person but since I myself got an heart attack, when I found out some interesting information which is" I said serious tone.

"What is it Mike" Rebbie asked, my smirked grew more, when I saw the figure of Roberto, Jewel's uncle is standing behind the couch, where my brothers are sitting has finally arrived, "She is my niece Mrs. Jackson" Roberto said calmly, my family turned around and gasp.

"No way" Randy said.

"It can't be" Tito whispered.

"How can we know that she is Jewel?" La toya asked suspiciously which it cost both of the Smith's to smirk at her.

"Toya I am Jewel...if you don't believe me, it's fine, I just have to show you" she step away from me then she grabbed some small device from her pocket, she pressed some button until she transformed to her real appearance, the color of her hair has change into a long black hair, her eyes and height was still the same, my family kept their mouth shuts cause I'm telling yah, they looked at her with their jaw dropped. Jewel gaze at me with a smirk to her beautiful face.

"I guess Miky, we needed to explain to your family fast" Jewel said playfully.

"Yeah we are Jew"


"Yes we are my dear niece, we should now cause soon I need to talk to you some things" Roberto said calmly, she just nodded and gaze at my family once more, well I guess now we should explain now, the sooner it is, the better this will end but what caught me off guard is that my two siblings, Marlon and Janet are sitting calmly there....um something isn't right.

Chapter 5 by Jiilly

Chapter 5 (Santa Barbara California, Neverland Ranch, February 1993) Part 1.2 Family Cookout

Jewel pov

As uncle and I were explaining to the Jackson family about everything, they were completely dumbstruck that in the closed door, I am the famous Jewel smith, who owns all the Royal Smith company around the world and the most famous popular female pop star, the Queen of dancing AKA Queen J for a short.....well that's what they called me this very day.

Everyone couldn't believe me of what we were telling them, some of them were pretty upset, why I didn't tell them the truth but they have understood, Katherine was very proud of me that I have achieve a career of my own, Joseph was definitely having a plan that I got a bad feeling about it, as for Marlon and Janet, they wink at me proudly means I have finally told them but Michael caught our act so he gave me a look we-need-to-talk-later expression, Janet, Marlon and I flinched in response, well it seems we are in trouble.

Today was great, we all end up having fun along with my uncle although we excuse ourselves from the Jackson along with John because we needed to talk about the case of Evan chandler, ugh I hate talking about this shit, really, it make me feel more frustrated. We got inside to the library to talk privately for the Jackson cannot hear of what we are talking about, we didn't want any of them to get more stressed nor worried especially Michael.

"So what's wrong Uncle, something bad happened?" I said annoyed with my thick British accent coming out unexpectedly from my own lips.

"Don't worry my dear, this situation isn't that bad, what I am proud off, both of you are working fast so what I am going to say is, Mister Evan Chandler knows that his trustful men has been captured, now since you've ordered your team to spy on Mister Evan, his every move, Jewel, what I am more concern now is he's only option is his last plan-," I cut my uncle off his mid- sentence with a lot of frustration.

"Don't tell me, he's going to use his bloody son for his last plan" I said angrily. My uncle sighed in defeat as for John he looked away, thinking the same thing of what I just say.

"Yes Jewel, he will used Jordan as his bait although that's not the only thing I will tell you, Jordan and his mother is on the way here to Neverland (I wanted to protest but my uncle had stop me), don't worry my lovely niece, Michael knows, isn't that right Mike?" we all turned our heads to the doorway, seeing the king, leaning there calmly, staring at us all expressionless, What the hell?! I didn't even hear the door opened nor heard his footsteps. We didn't say a word at all, we just kept quiet, waiting for him to say something but he didn't say a word at all plus the tension inside this room has grew more, ugh I can't take it anymore, I broke the damn silence and looked at Michael with a blank look.

"How much you know about this Mike?" I said straight to point. He stared at me expressionless but through his eyes, I can see a lot of emotions, shit, I think we needed to talk alone, I sighed and turn my back on Michael and stared at the two with a concern expression.

"Jo och farbror, jag behöver prata med Michael ensam eftersom han är väldigt känslomässigt när det kommer till denna situation, ni vet redan, han är väldigt känslig personen (Jo and Uncle, I have to talk to Michael alone because he is very emotional when it comes to this situation, you already know, he's very sensitive person)"

"Vi förstår min kära precis när du behöver oss, vi ska vara med familjen utanför (We understand, my dear, when you need us, we'll be with the family outside)" My uncle said softly, Jo just nodded in response then they head out from the office in silence, leaving Michael and I alone.

I don't know, what he is thinking right now but when our eyes met, I clearly can see his emotions' sadness, anger and frustration' I sighed, I don't have any words to tell him but unexpected he approached me silently, he stand tall in front of me, looking down at me, he never broke the eye contact at all although his expression is still blank, leaving me there frozen, where I was standing, shit, Not that damn spell of his again.

We both stood there silently, we didn't say any word, just gazing each other until a few seconds later he wrap his arms around my waist, giving me a tight hug then he break down for the first time to this very day, I wrap my arms around him in return, soothing his back to comfort him, I don't want to feel pity for Michael cause he doesn't need it but I'm more surprised, he didn't let my uncle nor anyone whose inside this house to see him crying, I smiled proudly at him and start to sooth his hair.

I don't know what to do, I don't want to see Michael like this, looking weak and fragile like a lost little boy so I start singing a song that can reach his heart and give him strength in the end.

Bakit kaya, bakit ka ba naghihintay

Na himukin pa, pilitin pa ng tadhana

Alam mo na kung bakit nagkakaganyan

Lumulutang, nasasayang ang buhay mo

At ang ibinubulong ng iyong puso

Natutulog ba ang Diyos, natutulog ba?

 

 

At ikay ay kaagad sumusuko

Konting hirap at munting pagsubok lamang

Bakit ganyan, nasaan ang iyong tapang

Naduduwag, nawawalan ng pag-asa

At iniisip na natutulog pa, natutulog pa ang Diyos

Natutulog ba?

 

Sikapin mo, pilitin mo, tibayan ang iyong puso

Tanging ikaw ang huhubog sa iyong bukas

Huwag sanang akalaing natutulog pa ang Diyos

Ang buhay mo ay mayroong halaga sa Kanya.

 

When he heard me singing for him, Michael looked at me with a sad expression, the way he stared, I felt sad all of sudden deep inside my heart, I didn't like the look of how hurt he is, he look down on the floor, feeling embarrassed, realizing that I saw him crying in front of me again, I smiled and lift his chin slowly for me to see his beautiful brown eyes, once again we didn't break the contact at all although I couldn't look away, I start to sooth his cheek, putting his tears away then I still keep singing for him, only for him, only for this special human being.

Dapat nga ba na ikaw ay maghintay

At himukin pa, pilitin pa ng tadhana

Gawin mo na, kung ano ang nararapat

Magsikap ka at magtiwala sa Maykapal

Nakahanda ang Diyos umalalay sa ‘yo

Hinihintay ka lang, kaibigan

 

Sikapin mo, pilitin mo, tibayan ang iyong puso

Tanging ikaw ang huhubog sa iyong bukas

Huwag sanang akalaing natutulog pa ang Diyos

Ang buhay mo ay mayroong halaga sa Kanya............

 

"Mike you aren't alone, don't take this heavy burden alone, I will always be here for you my friend" I said softly, he looked at me carefully until a smile slowly appeared on his beautiful face.

"Thank you Jewel, I appreciated you are here as my friend to comfort me and what kind of language that song is? It's beautiful"

"You are welcome Michael and the language of that song...well it's Tagalog from Philippines, I will explain it to you later, now since you know the whole truth, why did you say yes to my uncle that Mrs. Chandler and Jordan can come here to Neverland?" he shrugged then sighed, he knew I wanted to know why he accepted it, I don't want him to regret for the next day, telling me that he shouldn't have accepted it so now it's the time to make a decision.

"I accepted it, it's because your uncle had told me everything about your investigation, for real J, I swear to my heart that I am deeply hurt of what Jordan's father is doing behind my back with his evil plan" Michael said with disgusted tone.

"I know Mike, that's how people work nowadays, believe me in the future, where I usually belong is far more worst although I can manage it but that's not important....the most important is that.......Mr. Chandler cannot lay a finger on Jordan nor you"

"What do you mean by that J?" Michael asked confusedly, I sighed and approach the desk to grab a file, where every details of what the Chandlers wanted to do even I have a tape recorder for evidence/ back up plan, if Mr. and Mrs. Chandler take this to the court or if the situation get more worst.........

"Mike did my uncle have told you about Mrs. Chandlers, her true intention to you too?" he nodded in response.

"Yeah he did although I didn't believe it at first and then he let me look the cameras or hear the tape recorder that you've been working on along with Jo....why?" I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose in frustration, my uncle is indeed nosy.

"It's all true dear, at first I thought she was on our side but I was 100% sure she wasn't so I also investigate her myself just to make sure...in the end it's all true......as for the cameras that I got permission from her itself to get more information about her husband, I already took it out fast, when I knew the truth that she was evil like her husband itself, who is after your fame and your money too.............i know she told her husband everything about the cameras inside their house and what we were planning so they did everything to take me down, in the end they literally fail cause they didn't find any evidence nor the mother doesn't know who she is up against"

"I am surprised how fast you work, girl. What I am more concern is Jordan's mother, they will be arriving soon so what do you want me to do, when they are here?" Michael asked calmly.

"The only thing you can do for us Mike is.....just be yourself, forget of what we just talk about right here in this very room and as for the plan, I will talk to Jordan cause that kid has been informing me of what his own parents is doing plus he has been begging me to adopt him"

"What???? Jordan is asking you to adopt him?! Does Roberto know about this part because he needs to know" Michael said.

"Oh yes my uncle knows, he said he doesn't mind at all, Jordan is a good boy, I can manage to take good care of him until he is older enough to take care of himself but I forgot to tell you this that since my uncle isn't married yet, he adopted this little girl, when he saw this toddler got abandoned at the side of streets in front of the Smith royal company, my uncle was surprised, shocked and mad that day, why would a parent abandoned their own child at the side of the street so he approached this innocent child and searched for her parents identity which it reveal the parents of this child died into a car crash, also the one who have left her to the side of the street is her own aunt, who cannot take good care of this child, in the end he adopted her, her name is Catrina Abbie Smith, she's only a year older now, uncle adopted her last month, right now I am taking good care of her because my uncle doesn't want anyone to know her in public yet, I'm telling you Mike, she's a beautiful healthy baby girl, her eyes is beautiful like an ocean plus she can make you feel proud.........like her first word was Momma....she called me her mother which my uncle got jealous of me but yeah can't help it, he's the president of America, he's too busy to take good care of her"

"How can her own blood relative leave her own niece ugh and WOW......I never knew you have a baby to take care of........but can I see her, I really want to meet her" Michael beamed at me excitedly like a child, I smiled about this he really does like children a lot well that's how Mike reacted when it comes to children.

"Sure mike, she's in my room sleeping a lot and don't worry the one who has been taking care of her is one of your maids Laura, I trust her more enough that she can take care of her while I am busy, guarding you and doing my job as an agent or as Queen J"

"You really surprised me a lot of stuff today J but enough of talking let's meet this niece/daughter of yours"

"Sure mike, whatever makes you happy"

Michael and I go upstairs to go straight to my room, to tell you the truth, Michael's room and my room is just beside each other, starting from today, he will definitely can hear Catrina's crying on 3am in the morning, we all knew Michael wanted to be a daddy so badly but he can help me to take care of this little girl along with Jordan if I adopted him.

When we arrived, I opened the door from my room slowly, revealing Laura carrying the baby....... I guess, she's making Catrina to go to sleep but she's failing because Catrina cute beautiful ocean orbs caught my presence along with Michael inside the room, she starts calling me "Momma!!" Laura sighed annoyingly and turn around to face us, I knew she was definitely tired so it's time for me to take care of my lil girl I approached them along with Michael calmly.

"Hey baby girl, come to momma cause you are letting Aunt Laura very tired" I said in a tiny baby voice, Catrina giggled in response then her tiny hands hold out for me to take her from Laura which I did..........." Sorry Laura about you babysitting Catrina for over 6 months so you've a day off for one week..." Laura wanted to decline but Michael butt in and told her that he and I will look for her which she accepted in the end because she can't say no to Mike at all when he gives you those cute puppy brown eyes of his.

"Call me, if you ever need me Jewel, you know me girl, i don't want you to over work like Michael here" Laura said sarcastically, I rolled my eyes playfully.

"I know L, don't worry about it.....i will call you and I promise I won't work over time that you always tells me not too" she looked at me carefully and gave me a smile.

"Good girl now, I'll be outside helping the others because your family is here Mike, I'll see you guys later" she walk out of the room then closed the door behind her softly.

Michael didn't say a word at all since Laura head out from this room, he was sitting on the edge of my bed, watching me carrying catrina, who is sleeping peacefully on my shoulder, this baby is rather picky, when it comes to people but I know she will like Michael.

"She really likes you J.....how can you do that?" Michael asked softly, watching us with amused and adore look at his handsome face.

"I don't know Mike, they once said to me that I have an aura that I can let any children like me so fast.....like you, you've that kind of aura too" he blushed and look away, the way he get embarrassed is making me giggle.

Once I told Mike that we needed to go back outside, where everyone was, we tag Catrina along with us cause I don't want to leave her alone in my room so I let Michael carried her outside with myself beside him, everyone in the family was happy that we did come back but when they saw the baby that Michael is carrying, they look at us in awe especially momma Katy (I called her that since she wanted me too), a bigger smile had formed to her lovely face which Michael and I felt a huge feeling that the family thought we start dating each other because of Catrina.

"Mike, your family is misunderstanding something because the way they all looked at us is telling me that they thought Catrina is our baby" I whispered to his ear, he shrugged his shoulder and sighed.

"You know my family.....when it comes to you and I, they will always reacted this way because they like you so much" Michael said sarcastically.

"Oh really Mike, gosh I'm flattered.....but just to let you know, my damn uncle just do something behind our back that you will get an heart attack in the end of the day" I said annoyed.

"What did he do this time?" He said with his eyebrow raised.

"Before you came inside the library, my uncle whispered to me about Catrina's adoption papers, he did sign the papers but he put our names on it as her adopted parents and that's makes me pissed off that my uncle didn't ask our permission first so I am sorry on my uncle's behalf" I said embarrassed. Michael didn't say any word at all, his expression was blank once more.........I wanted to get away from him but I know, I can't, silence fell to us both, we didn't say any word at all, we just kept our gaze to each other until a beautiful smile had formed into his handsome face.

 

"Oh gosh, I appreciated what you uncle did but I'm not mad.....it's just this is a surprised for us both  J and tell your uncle next time ask us  for our permission first then he can do whatever he wants, I am happy that I have a adopted daughter, I'm really honored" Michael said happily. That's really the first time I have seen him so happy, well thanks to my uncle stupidity........ I just hope this few days will be peaceful........

End Notes:

hihih please review of what you are thinking so far about this story......hope you like it...... there's more to come

Chapter 6 by Jiilly

Chapter 6 (L.A California, March 1993)

Michael pov

It's been 1 month since j and I knows that we are the foster parents of Catrina, at first I was shocked and disbelief about what Roberto did behind our backs especially Jewel, she was so mad and frustrated towards her own uncle, we didn't expected, this too happened for both of us at all, in the end we just accepted because right now, I've been spending with Catrina all the time, gosh.....this baby is so adorable........also a beautiful one, let me explain, Catrina has blue-grey eyes with brown hair, she looks alike her beautiful sexy foster mother but as you can see J always denied it, anyway right now j and I also talk that no one from the outside world cannot know about Catrina, not yet maybe in the future, you know why.......the evil paparazzi........okay back to the present.

Today it's pretty much the same day but it isn't cause j, catrina and I are here at the Smith royal company to do some business although I was rather worried, if the media have spot us or not because of our baby, gosh I have been feeling paranoid all the time damn it, for real one night I told J that we needed to hire a nanny for her, my only reason is : I don't want any of those clowns to picture her face then sell it for the news-papers for the next day.....in the end we don't have time to look for one.....we both have been busy for the last few weeks and that making me feel frustrated.

I sighed and looked at my and J's board members blankly, talking about some business, ugh this meeting is taking it so long, I started to look around for me to get distract until I looked at the corner of my eye that J has been staring at me which she knew, that something has been bothering me, I gave her a look, giving her a quite message, she just nodded and look away, damn....this meeting is making me feel more bored.

To tell you the truth, J has been dressing up so sexy, we may have been best friends for years but she isn't aware that I'm checking her out......today she's wearing a White Peplum Dress with Black High Lace Neckline with Christian Louboutin black patent leather straps high heel pumps, her make-up is light with eyeliner but damn she's wearing red lipstick too..........gosh I wish, I could kiss her, as for the jewelry, she's wearing 1 Carat Black Diamond Stud Earrings that I have gave her for her birthday last year, damn the combination, the way she dressed is so making me turn-..What the heck, why did I think of that.....bad Michael.......

Then someone snapped me out of my thoughts, when I felt a soft hands running on my chest which I turned around fast and looked up, seeing J in front of me, smiling beautifully, I don't know what is that for but I know my heart is beating fast and I'm blushing hard, I look away for her not to see my expression, damn it I'm starting to fall for her really hard.

Jewel's pov

I don't know, what's wrong with Mike but I have a huge feeling that there's something bothering him although for real, he has been staring at me for a quite a while which it makes me think he is thinking deeply in his thoughts, I don't know what is it but I won't asked him.

Michael and I walked down the halls, where it leads us to my office, where my trustful assistant and longtime friend, Adeline jones has been babysitting Catrina while Mike and I were at the business meeting just now.

Okay here's the truth  Adeline is my one of my closest girlfriends, I have ever met , I met her at New york for the first time on one of Michael's show, the time he was on his bad tour, she was a fan of Michael but she wasn't that crazy of him...........although it was funny how she reacted, when she saw Michael for the first time in person, it was a long story to tell but I am very proud to have her as my friend because she isn't an manipulated kind person, who is after money or fame since then that time we both stay in contact to each other until I discovered in 1989 that my family is the number one most powerful family around the world also I am the heiress to the family company.

Adeline was pretty much surprised, when I told her about my family, she didn't reacted like crazy girl, she calmly accepted me and that surprised me more, she didn't look at me differently like the other people out there, she sees you, who you are and that's why we became more closer as sisters although how she got the spot as my assistant? The answer of that question is easy, when I became Queen J, the most famous female entertainer around the world and as heiress of Smith royal company, well she didn't have a job that time, she was searching for one so offered her a job as my assistant, at first she declined it, she didn't want to bother, a couple of weeks later she accepted it.

I sighed and opened the door from my office, revealing Catrina, who is sleeping peacefully on her stroller, as for Adeline well she's doing some of the paperwork that I have told her to do it for me since I was very busy lately, Michael and I got inside quietly then sit down on the leather couch relaxing a little bit, I don't know why I am feeling something bad will happened soon until my I-phone start ringing, I answered it quickly to not to disturb Catrina's beauty sleep.

"Jewel Smith here"

"J it's John, we have a huge problem and I think you won't like it in one bit" John said in frustration.

"What is it Jo?"

"Evan Chandler came here to Neverland to get Jordan to drug him, how I discovered it? Well thanks to you that you've change the security detail to every part of this ranch, I heard their conversation, what is their plan, don't worry J, I have recorded too, there's no need to worry about that also since you and Mike ordered every bodyguards that Evan cannot go with his son, we have stop him but what got more complicated is Miss Chandler, she forced her son too, to go with Evan so right now, Bill is coming there with Jordan because I don't want that kid to suffer more as for Wayne and I, we both stayed behind to watch his parents with the rest of security, it's up to you, if you want to confront them as Jewel Smith" I didn't say any word at all, I just felt a tons of weight on my shoulders right now, I really can't believe, what I am damn hearing, Miss Chandler has finally let us see her true colors, this is what I am waiting for.

"Nice move Jo, Michael, Catrina, Adeline and I will be there any minute, when Bill arrived along with Jordan because I need to talk with the boy" I said calmly, I looked on the corner of my eye that Michael and Adeline is looking at me with a serious expression, they both knew what is happening because they could hear the conversation since it was on a speaker, thank fuck my office is sound proof.

"Do what you needed to do J, I didn't like how that fucking Chandler did to their son so hurry your ass off and come here because I want to see what is their reaction, when they knew, who they are up against" John said teasingly, I rolled my eyes playfully and sighed.

"Whatever Jo, I'll see you later then"

"Whatever woman and oh I forgot to tell you, don't fall for Misses and Mister Chandler's trap" John said sarcastically.

"Thanks for the warning"

We both end the call then I looked at Adeline and Michael, whose waiting for me to explain the situation which I did, Michael didn't like one single bit what is happening even Adeline, a couple of minutes later Bill along with Jordan have arrived, the poor kid was quiet, he looked around the room first but when his gaze were on me saw me, standing there, waiting his next movement, he runs to me and wrap his arms around my waist then start crying, I have comforted the boy until he fell asleep on me, Michael was very upset, how he have seen Jordan acting like that, pleading me he wants to stop this nightmare, he just wants to spend time with Michael as his friend, it was his first time seeing a child do that, I too was upset about the situation, this innocent boy just got drag to his family desire.........gosh this is fuck top.

Bill has explain to us, what just happened at Neverland, when the unexpected intruder just arrived, I didn't like it in one bit of what I was hearing especially Michael, who he gave bill a look of disbelief, ugh this situation is getting more far worst..........i carried Jordan and laid him to the couch, I feel sorry for this kid but I will definitely free him from his parents cause he doesn't deserve this.

"Bill you are going to stay here, guarding them, Michael and i are going back to Neverland, as for you Adeline, can you look after this two kids because I don't want any of this kids to see, what is happening in front of them and can you explain to Jordie, if he woke up, for him not to get worried" Adeline smiled softly and nodded.

"No problem Jay just careful and if you don't, I myself will kick your ass" Adeline said sternly.

"Yes momma Adel" I said teasingly, she rolled her eyes playfully then hug Michael and I goodbye, wishing us good luck, gosh my best friend always act like this, whoops forgot to tell you something, Adeline also knows my identity as an secret agent, she had accepted it rather well but she always remind me not to get hurt so badly nor be killed, she acts like a mother to me.

Before we really did leave, Michael and I kissed Catrina's forehead good bye even I kissed Jordan good bye to his cheek then we say our good byes to bill and Adeline once more, I don't know what will happened but I got a huge bad feeling in the pit of my stomach that violence is also part of this, I just hope I'm wrong.



 

Chapter 7 by Jiilly
Author's Notes:

please review......of what you are thinking so far about this story............thank you......andthe the one whose reading this story i appreciated it....:)

Chapter 7 (Santa Barbara California, Neverland Ranch, March 1993) on the same day part 2

Michael and Jewel are walking calmly to the private parking lot from the company, they were very lucky that any of the media couldn't get in because of the strict security around the company itself.

Jewel sighed and grabbed her keys from her pocket then unlock her black Corvette Z06 for them to get out of here ASAP because one of problem is happening at the Ranch right now, thanks to her uncle, who gave her this car has tinted windows for those evil paparazzi couldn't not get a glimpse of her and the king of pop.

They both got inside and Jewel start the engine, she drive the car like any professional driver out there but only one person was feeling nervous....and that is Michael Joseph Jackson himself, he's only reason are........in reality Jewel isn't a worst driver at all, she's just drive too fast for the king's taste but.......when it comes to her mission, it's a lot far more worst, believe it, one time Michael almost pee his pants off and that's makes Jewel laugh her ass off for the whole day, lucky she didn't get any accident at all so that's fine.

Both of them got out safely from the private parking lot without anyone from the media notice them along with the rest of security.......the drive were long and uneventful, a couple minutes later, they have arrived at the gates of Neverland, once again Jewel start to feeling rather anxious about something, she couldn't put her finger on it yet, before she get out of the car, she her device to change her appearance as Juliet Brown just in case if something bad happened to one of them and to surprised/scare the Chandlers a little bit then she also put her earpiece on even for Michael too, as for Michael  well his very desperate about this, he himself doesn't know what could happened inside of his own house so he just put his trust on Jewel.

Michael pov

As we were walking calmly to the main house, I can hear, Bill, Wayne, John even Jewel on the earpiece discussing about the Chandlers, I didn't want to listen at all but something caught me off guard, when John and Wayne told Jewel that they feel something off....why in the hell Evan just came here unexpected with no one, that part makes Jewel felt a lot suspicious even myself.

"Guys for real, there's something off about this.....now tell me, where's your location" Jewel said with her accent. I'm not really going to get used how her accent is slipping out of her sexy lips like that.

"At the main house J.......they are waiting for Mike although what is more interesting is....both of them doesn't know that you are with him" John said amused. Jewel rolled her eyes then looked at me with a serious expression.

"Okay enough Jo...... let's just concentrate about both of those annoying chandlers, now here's the plan and listen carefully (Everyone on the earpiece fell into silence to hear the plan), Wayne, I want every security whose patrolling around the ranch need to look carefully inside and outside the gates, remember.......Evan can have a backup plan so I want everyone have a gun with them, just in case and Bill, protect Jordan along with Adeline especially Catrina, I know they could kidnap them unexpected but if something bad happened, I want you to come here ASAP, as for you Jo.........protect Michael, you already know why" Jewel said in a serious tone. Everyone didn't respond at all but Jewel knew that they have understood.

I don't know, what will happen but this isn't what I am expecting for us get into........

Jewel Pov

Michael swallowed nervously, when we got inside at the main house, John already informed us, they are waiting at the living room along with the Chandlers alone although.....our plan is" Michael will have to go alone without me because that's only way, we don't want Evan to get suspicious so no choice", before he approach the living room, Michael hugged me tightly and whispered that  couldn't believe it of what I am hearing" J...remember this, I don't want you to get hurt because of me, please.....pretty please don't make sacrifice if the situation got worst........if something bad happened to you, I won't forgive myself" He said, I look carefully through his eyes, if he is telling the truth which it is, all I can see was honest, scared and adoration, I smiled and sooth his cheek, really Michael and I is sometimes acting like a married couple or as sibling but we both knew our feeling for each other are growing every year, every month and every day.

"Don't worry Miky, everything is going to be okay, I'll always will protect you, if it cost me to sacrifice my life, you really don't deserve this Michael Joseph Jackson to be threatened this way and now it's time for you to show them that you are a lot stronger than them" I said sternly. He just nodded in understanding and gave me a hug, we embraced a little while longer, then a couple of seconds later, we both let go, he look at me first with those beautiful brown orbs of his until surprisingly he came close to me and peck my lips softly.

I stood their dumbstruck, I cannot believe he just did that unexpected, I don't know how to react, I was unable to say something but I know I am happy about that kiss, there's a meaning though, I snapped out fast then I gaze at him, he was still standing there nervously, aw my little mike is so nervous of what my reaction would be until I smiled.

"Go now Mike, we will talk about this" I said softly which he just nodded in response, once before he walk away from me, I gave him a peck on his soft lips  and wished him good luck, he smiled then walk away from me calmly, where he will face his nightmare.

I just hope nothing bad will happened, okay now it's my turn, since my appearance is already change, everyone was ready until a few minutes later, I heard John's voice from the earpiece informing me that I can make my dramatic entrance which it did, Evan along with her wife were shocked to see me there, I guess they are surprised seeing the right hand of the president itself, well I guess everyone from America knows who I am cause I always appeared with my uncle, if he has press conference.

Back to reality, I look at the both Chandlers with the most coldest stare I ever gave which they shiver nervously in respond, I know both of them couldn't say any word cause as you can see.....they can't open their mouth because of fear.....well it's time for them to face their consequences.

"Misses and Mister Chandler......it's a great honor to meet you both" I said calmly without my accent, I didn't want them to know, who I am or I won't give them a hint...it would ruined my plan in mind.

"W-who are you?" Evan asked nervously, this cost John, Michael and I to form a smirk to our faces.

"As you can see Mister Chandler, I am Agent Juliet Brown........think first before you asked" he did think though but at the same time he was staring at me, thinking deeply until a couple of minutes later, he gasp and looked at me horrified, well I guess he knows who I am.

"Y-you're the famous agent around the world, whose-" john cut him at the middle of his sentence" that's right Evan....now you know, who you are up against...since Juliet is at Michael's side, you don't know what she can do" John said blankly.

Evan swallowed nervously then he look at his wife beside him, who has a confused expression, I guess his wife doesn't know yet......what a shame......such a pathetic husband.....who doesn't even explained to his lovely wife.

"Evan.......care to explain who is this bitch in front of us" Mrs. Chandler asked with an arrogant tone, Michael's expression just eventually change into a blank look even his eyes, you cannot see those sparkle, kind eyes of his, when he heard the way Jodie's mother talk to me.

"Oh I am sorry Mrs. Chandler, I am agent Juliet Brown, the right hand of the president, as you can see, you may not know me that well but your husband knows me well.....so please change your fucking attitude towards a stranger, if you don't know, who they are" I said softly but coldly on the same time which it cost her to flinch" Now straight to the point ( I turn my gaze on Evan) what are you doing here Mr. Chandler......what is your purpose to be here" I asked impatient.

He swallowed nervously and look away from us.......bingo he has a reason to be here........i guess, I don't have a choice but to do something that John and I are doing.


 

Chapter 8 by Jiilly

Chapter 8 (Santa Barbara California, Neverland Ranch, March 1993) on the same day part 3

John pov

The way Jewel is staring at the Chandlers gives me huge chill down my spine, this is what Robert has been telling me, she stare at you like a demonic Queen expression........OMG.....this is a reminder for myself, never ever teased her or make her pissed like that ever again!!

I looked at the corner of my eye that Michael is also surprised but on the same time....scared like he wanted to get away from here, I guess he knows that don't underestimate our future Queen then.........I swallowed nervously and wait what is her next move until she turned to look at my way, giving me a quiet message with a soft expression.....i just nodded in response that I've understand what she is planning, she look away and her gaze has returned at the chandlers with her demonic expression once again.

Um.......interesting..........let's see what Jewel will do....

Jewel pov

The two chandlers, who is standing in front of me were very scared and nervous because of my evil stare or Demonic Queen stare that my uncle always name it............well the only thing I'm enjoying is....this two idiots are scared which it's a good sign.......okay Jewel snap it out....it's time for me to do my job.....

"I am waiting for your answer Evan......if you don't answer me then I don't have a choice but to call someone that you won't even like it so Answer me damn it!" I said harshly. i turn my gaze on Michael, who is sitting on his golden chair (throne) calmly but our gaze meet each other, his beautiful brown eyes have let me see through his emotions which he is letting me know, what he is feeling right now, I approached him slowly, letting him see through my soul too, giving him a sign that everything will be fine until i cut the spell between us and looked at the chandlers once again, waiting for Evan's answer........a couple of minutes later, he sighed in defeat and stare at me with the most coldest look which it didn't effect-me at all.

"You are very strong woman, Agent Brown.......the rumors are true then.....the way you stare to your enemies is rather fascinated....um......now to answer your question....i came here to get my son for us both to bond as father and son but he isn't here so where's my son?" he asked calmly........i smirked and shook my head, this fucker does really have to be a lair in front of my face.......shame......he doesn't know what will happened to him later......

"You are a good lair Mr. Chandler but to tell you the truth I won't fall for that so.....give up....we've known your original plan since the beginning of Michael's dangerous tour......as you can see before your pathetic back-up destroy this Ranch.......they failed.........because you really have underestimated the Smith family now" I said coldly. Evan clenched his teeth together...as for Mrs. Chandler, she stared at me with disgust.........I told you....from the beginning....you won't fuck up Michael's life ever again.

"H-how did you know my husband Plan Bitch?" Mrs. Chandler hissed rather arrogantly mix with nervous....oh this bitch has nerves to talk to me like that, I smirk evilly which it cost her to stay back a little away  from me.

"As you can see Mr. and Mrs. Chandlers......I can see through people's eyes, the way their body language are or if I have a feeling......if we can trust you being around Michael.....it seems being fake good people.....have make him believe you won't harm him but as for me......I didn't believe both you.......the only one I have believe is your own son, who has a pure soul....(Mrs. Chandler wanted to ask me, where is her son but I cut her off), whoops I forgot to tell you.....do you know...who is Jewel Smith right? (Both of the chandler shook their head to yes) well your Son have met her a lot of times, when she's here at the Ranch visiting Michael......Jordan have taking a liking to Mrs. Smith, they have become closer until one time he open up to her what his pathetic parents are planning on ruining the king of pop's career, also Mr. Chandler......you are under arrest of what you've been doing illegally for past year.......we've been searching for you for past months since you are almost wanted around the world.......so now the show is getting started......(I smirk and scream loudly the code)  AGENT 9616 Alert...we've a criminal inside this house.....you may make your appearance right now" I said calmly with a dark tone......

All the agents and Swat team appeared inside the house fast along with Wayne, Bill and the rest of the bodyguards.......they block every entrance inside the living room, as for John, he stood beside Michael just in case....if something bad happened, as for me........I'm just standing in front of Michael, blocking the view for Evan not to see him. Both of the Chandlers was scared, realizing what is happening to them now, I guess they got the message "don't messed up with Juliet Brown".....i looked on my shoulder to John and Michael, giving them a secret message, the same thing I did with Bill and Wayne, all of them nodded in response and I turned my attention back to this idiots in front of me again.

"Now...please arrest this two and Mr. President along with Director will talk to them... o yeah just to tell you.....don't underestimated the Smith family because they will and can hunt you down wherever you go, nobody from the FBI nor police can't help you" I said calmly.

"What do you mean by that?" Evan said angrily, Michael, John and the rest smirk at him, wow he doesn't really know, who we really are......shame......

"Evan.....did you even know the Smith family is one of the most powerful family around the world, if you messed up with them.....you don't know....who you are up against" John said sarcastically.

Evan shut his mouth, when he realize that we were telling him the truth about my own family until my uncle make his dramatic appearance......who is standing at the doorway without the Chandlers doesn't realize yet, our gaze meet each other then he gave me a nod that I needed to change my appearance as Jewel Smith which I nodded in understanding, without saying a word to anyone, I just walk out from the living room and stand on the dark corner  for no one to see me and I transformed back to my almost original appearance.

The transformation didn't last long, it's only take a few seconds only, when I was done, I walk inside the living room without care with my head high, what is more funnier, I heard two person gasp and that's no other than the Chandlers....duh!? I sit on Michael's lap calmly, he wrap his strong arms around me then we both return our gaze to the two Chandlers, who were staring at us with wide eyes with their jaw dropped, Michael along with everyone wanted to laugh because of my dramatic appearance like my uncle just did a couple of seconds ago since today my patient is very thin...........i stare at them with the coldest look I ever gave them which it cost them to flinch and I start to talk.

"Hello Mrs. and Mr. Chandler, it's nice to meet you both.......but enough of formal introducing to each other, I'm going straight to the point, whatever you are up too....you definitely failed...."I said with my English accent, I didn't want them to see the difference between Agent Juliet Brown which is me or Jewel Smith, you know, I want to keep it a secret as long I stay here, I felt Michael giggle behind me....he knew I was playing a difficult game that nobody won't even realize, who's winning or losing......slash manipulated them.

"My niece is right Mr. Chandler.....you did fail...you see...my right hand, Agent Brown along with her partner Agent Williams has been investigating you and your wife for past months, now both of you are coming with me to DC (The Chandlers start to panic) as for your son Jordan, my niece will look after him so AGENTS and SWATS TEAM arrest them" My uncle said calmly.

They grabbed both of them roughly and put handcuffs on their hands, Evan start screaming like a Maniac and took him away first, as for Mrs. Chandler, she was staring at me blankly but on the same time softly, I was confused at first, in the end I ignore it, before they took her away, she told me something I didn't expect from her.


"Please look after my son......he's a very good boy....i trust you to look after him" Mrs. Chandler said. I just nodded in response and then she disappeared from our sight, the tension inside the living room has disappeared, I felt Michael behind me relax but his arms are still wrap tightly around my waist, well......our lives is back to normal.....dot, dot, dot.....not yet..........my job isn't over yet.

Chapter 9 by Jiilly

Chapter 9 (Santa Barbara California, Neverland Ranch, March 1993) the same day on the nighttime part4

Jewel pov

"I cannot believe that Mrs. Chandler have asked you a favor to look after his son" John said suspiciously. I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose annoyingly.

"I know Jo, that's the same thing what uncle just told me a few seconds ago but right now, Wayne need to check Jordan up in the morning, if there's a record machine, just in case for Michael's safety, you all do know how wise Evan is" I said sarcastically.

"True enough of what you've said J but you know me, I won't trust jordie that fast....since we all knew what Evan's true intention, we just need to keep an eye on him" Adeline said softly. We all nodded in agreement then the whole room fell into silence thinking deeply to their thoughts, Michael was caressing Catrina's brown locks softy, who is sleeping peacefully on his daddies lap until he cleared his throat to get everyone's attention.

"Correction of what you guys said....but I recommend something that we need to ask Jordie what is his true intention too because we all know that kids are innocent but when their own parents ask him/her  a favor....you all know the answer....."Michael said in a low tone.

"Mike is right, you guys, we just need to ask this young boy a question then we can worry something else" Wayne said calmly.

"Yeah........let's do this tomorrow afternoon, when Jordan is awake and you Jewel has to be there because this boy trust you enough for him to open up so easily" Bill said in a serious tone. I sighed and stand up from the couch....i guess I am really have to do this then.

"Fine...let's do this tomorrow afternoon, Adeline you will stay here tonight because tomorrow we both have to return at the company for the meeting in 3'clock right?" I said.

"Yes......also Michael has the same meeting, I forgot to tell you that, sorry and his assistant Jane is coming over here since you both has the same meeting" Adeline looked apologetic at both Michael and I. Michael sighed in annoyed and give me a look Please-cancel-that-damn-meeting-for-once, I giggle and shook my head no, he gave me an annoyed look then stick his tong out at me which I gladly return his action.


Everyone laugh at Michael and I childish behavior even baby Catrina giggle at us unexpected which everyone turned their attention to her especially Michael, who has a beautiful smile had formed to his handsome face, I smiled proudly to our daughter and I caressed her cheek softly.

Later on......Michael's private chef make his appearance in the living room and informed us that dinner was ready which we all stood up and go to the dining room to eat, Laura already has Catrina with her, feeding our baby whose enjoying eating her baby food. Dinner was great but there's something bothering me......I can't put my finger on it yet........until Michael grabbed my hands under the table and start caressing my knuckles softly to comfort me, he knew something is wrong.

I looked at him confusedly at first but the way he look at me in return with those big doe brown eyes is telling me we-will-talk-later-what-is-bothering-you, I just nodded in response then look away.

The dinner were great but everyone didn't say long, they have announced that they should go home especially my uncle, who already say his goodbye to Catrina, Michael, John and I, before he leave, he gave me a document that Michael and I needed to talk about which I just nodded in understanding, as for the Wayne, Bill, Laura and Jo, they politely say their goodnights to Michael, Catrina and I then they were gone.

The house were quiet on the night, when it's Michael and I are only ones in the house along with our baby, we both walk upstairs and go to Michael's master bedroom to  lay Cartina on his crib carefully, he kissed her forehead softly then he turned his full attention on me.

"Now my beautiful Jewel, i have to tell you something about that kiss" Michael said shyly.

"There's no need to be shy Mike, I know there's a meaning about that kiss but I won't reject nor regret it of what just happened between us a few hours ago, always remember Mike, we've been sleeping together on the same bed for 6 years without everyone knowing except for Jo although he always keeps telling me that you've feelings for me so tell me now MICHAELJOSEPH JACKSON, what is that kiss mean even showing me, your true self.....my real Michael Jackson not the king of pop Michael Jackson" I said with my accent, he sighed and look straight to my eyes which it captured me with his charming spell.....damn it....not again.

"That kiss means that I've been in love with you ever since I met you on the late 1987 Jewel, I may be 35 and you are 29 but you gave me a chance to live happily like now, your uncle adopt a daughter for both of us without our permission but I was glad he did, I wanted to be a father so badly J and get married with the woman I truly loved to have a family together so it seems....it can happened but-"Michael stop to his midsentence, I guess he knew that I know his faith........what could happened to him next.

"You still remember that I told you that night....that you could get married to Lisa-Marie Presley soon to save your image right?" I said in a low voice, he sighed and nodded.

"Yes, I still remember but I don't want her Jewel, I may have met her in person somewhere on my past....... And that do-"I cut him off there because he was whining like a child.

"Look Mike, I really do hate that I will see you get married to the princess of rock soon because you will meet her once again....and to be honest I also have been in love with you that day but I couldn't interfere of your destiny-"Michael also cut me off, when he stare at me with the most angrily expression, I ever seen.

"I don't give a shit about what bad or good can happen to me.....to my OWN future, what is more important to me is you! JEWEL, I LOVE YOU GIRL! What Lawrence told you more before you appeared at my backyard?" He said frustrated which it cost me to flinch in response.

"H-he said that I need to change your past of what bad things had happened to you, what have gone through your whole life because you didn't deserve it, you don't deserve to be like this plus I've already known that you are taking those painkillers which you've been depending on it....!! You could get addicted and go to rehab but it didn't help at all, That's the fucking cost that you will be pronounced dead this 15 years later, when the whole world grieve for you because you aren't alive anymore!" I said frustrated. I look down and couldn't look at him on the eye, a single tear fell to my cheeks and I turn my back on him which I heard Michael gasp, shit....!! It slipped from my mouth not fucking good, wrong move JEWEL, a couple of minutes later, Michael grabbed my shoulder tightly and turned me around for him to look at me in the eye.

At first he didn't say anything, he didn't let me see through his eyes of what kind of emotion he felt, all I can see was blank............great he will hate me now, when unexpectedly he wrapped both of his strong arms around me then he whispered to me something that I couldn't even believe it" Jewel.....i knew that since Lawrence appeared in front of me unexpected, at first I couldn't believe it, I screamed on his face but in the end, he let me see the my future even I have seen you watching the news, crying for me especially our children............since that day, I stop taking the pills because of you..........you are the only person....who can save me from myself.....you may change my future but please do it Jewel, promise me always be there for me and don't leave me" He said hoarsely. I return his embraced and caressed his curly hair softly.

"You are not alone Michael,  me along with your daughter won't leave his daddy.....always remember this....how hard you went through, I always be there for you" I said softly which he stand back a little away from me and looked at me carefully, he was checking if I was telling him the truth which I am until in the end he gave me his most real beautiful smile I ever seen....not the fake one.


That night, Michael and I fell asleep on each other arms peacefully although we just confessed each other of what we truly felt, I guess we are together now....maybe I just need to wait for Michael to ask me then...............................

Chapter 10 by Jiilly

Chapter 10(Los Angeles International airport (Lax), August 22 1993)At the private terminal on 4 o'clock in the morning.

Michael and Jewel were already inside the private plane, waiting for the take-off although this time, the two of them won't be alone, riding this huge ass private Boeing plane, Adeline, baby Catrina, Jane and Laura will ride with them, as for Frank and John, they will go along with the rest of the crew, Jewel sighed and caressing Catrina brown hair softly, who is sleeping peacefully on her daddies lap.

Laura was sleeping peacefully of one of the couches, Jane and Adeline is whispering about Jewel's and Michael's busy schedule until the time was up, the Captain announce everyone to put their seat belt on because they are going to take-off in 2 minutes which Michael start feeling uncomfortable, Jewel felt the kings unease....when it's time to take-off so she grab his hands and caressed it for him to get distracted.

Michael turned his attention on Jewel and smiled, he's very lucky that there's a woman, whose going to take good care of him and accompany him to his world tour along with their daughter, also this time her appearance isn't the one she's using as his bodyguard (the blond hair) or agent Juliet Brown (Red headed), it's the appearance that she's using as Jewel Smith (Brown hair).

He was definitely confused, why she didn't transform to her other appearance but the only answered he ever got from Jewel is" Michael, I really don't care what those bastards (media) is going to write a story for the whole world to know about a bunch of lies about you and I because we both know the truth, if things became far more worst, my company will take good care of it.......no need to worry, relax just focus your attention on your tour" which he was glad that his girlfriend will take care of it for him until he realize, he forgot to ask Jewel to be his girlfriend, Michael slap his forehead  about that well it's a shame, he have to wait, when they alone time at the hotel.

A few minutes later, the captain have announce that they could take off their seatbelt and they can walk around the cabin freely which the two assistants of the famous king of pop and the future Queen of pop stood up from their seats and goes inside the conference room, to talk more about their bosses busy schedules and tour.

Mike and Jewel also stood up and go behind the cabin, where it leads to the master bedroom for them to take their rest along with Baby Catrina, the stewardesses of Michael's staff were surprised that they have finally meet Jewel in person for the first time.....at first they thought she was just a gold digger whore, whose just playing innocent to capture the king of pop interest but in the end they were wrong, they realize, they have met the princess of the Smith family AKA the most famous pop dancing entertainer Queen J.

Jewel thought one of the staff is going to faint but they just ask her for autograph, also she also give them a hug too on the same time which they end up frozen there....feeling star struck. Michael giggled and shook his head, he was amused, how he's staff are acting in front of their idol, now Jewel understand how he feel, when he's fans are gone crazy about him which she just wink at him in response.

"Mike, you need some sleep.....you haven't slept that much for past days" Jewel said with concern. Michael sighed and lay closer to her until their bodies touch each other.

"I will J, just caressed my hair...that's the only way, I will fall asleep" Michael whispered to her, He comes more closer to her and laid his head on her shoulder then Jewel start caressing his hair softly and start singing a lovely song for him:

When I think back, on these times

And the dreams, we left behind

I'll be glad' cause, I was blessed to get

To have you in my life

When I look back, on these days

I'll look and see your face

You were right there for more

 

Chorus:

 

In my dreams, I'll always see you soar

Above the sky

In my heart, will always be a place

For you for all my life

I'll keep a part of you with me

And everywhere I am, there you'll be

And everywhere I am, there you'll be

 

When Jewel realize Michael fell fast asleep, she kissed his forehead then she move away from him carefully, for the king not to end up waking up which she success fully did, before she walk out from the room, she kissed Catrina's forehead tenderly and then Michael again, she whispered something to the king's ear before she leave" I love you Michael, get some rest first and then you can worry the rest later".

She move away carefully once more and this time she walk out from the room without realizing that Michael have heard of what she just say to him while he was pretending to be asleep, he smiled softly and sleep takes over him.

Jewel pov

I go to the conference room, where Jane and Adeline are, waiting for me patiently until I heard Jo's voice from the telephone, who Adeline put on a speaker, screaming where the hell I am, when they heard I opened the door, Jane said calmly to Jo, shut the fuck up because I have arrived which it did worked, everyone was silent at first but I broke the awkward silence.

"So Jo report" I said calmly.

"Well as you can see J....your uncle have question the two Chandlers already....they have found of amount of information that you couldn't believe" I raised my eyebrow suspiciously which it caught my attention, as for Jane and Adeline, they start writing something to their notepads to inform Michael, Frank and my manager Adalia, who Michael didn't meet my manager in person yet except Jane and Frank, who met her already.

"What kind of information my uncle got?" I said blankly. There was silence on the other line but we heard Jo is shuffle a lot of papers I sighed and waited patiently for him to find it that most important information which a few minutes later he did.

"Okay here's the information J, do you remember what you've told your uncle about the Chandlers is going to be a huge problem to Michael's life"" Yeah, what's wrong with that?" I said calmly but feeling nervously on the same time, I didn't like where this conversation is heading off, "Well the Chandlers already planned this in the late 1992, They first met the King at the hospital, where Mike is always visiting the children section like he doing always do until he met the chandlers there too, for the rest you already know why he help them because you were there......okay back to the topic since Mike had helped them pay their hospital bills for Jordan's to cure his cancer then as you already seen before your very eyes J, the kid along with Mrs. Chandler got attached to him so every time or some other day they would always come visit him at the ranch but..........what caught more my attention J is that Mrs. Chandler and Michael were attracted to each other, I remember you told me one night that Michael have told you in person that he felt connection aka attraction to her but you've warned him that it's a bad idea"" Yeah I did, at first he was denying it but in the end he have listen to me" I said annoyed" yeah he did.....smart move J okay back to our conversation, when Mrs. Chandler confessed to your uncle that Michael had kept his distance from her and she saw him was clinging to his female blond bodyguard one time, she was furious which thank gosh she didn't realize it was you"" Thank fuck, she didn't recognize me, at least that device works perfectly" I said sarcastically" Yes indeed anyway, Mrs. Chandler plan to make Michael fell in love to her fail so she confirmed her husband that her plan didn't work, as for the rest you already know" John said.

I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose, well that gone so well, I thank myself that John and I worked our ass fast before it's too late, I really didn't want Michael to experience that huge heavy burden while he was on the tour, thank fuck I change his near whatever future a little bit.

"Is there more because I know uncle have send you the rest of the reports about Evan's most trustful minions"

"Yeah about that J....... Lisandro Kelly along with Albie Ryan have been arrested for illegal prosecution, they have a lot of criminal history on their agendas to be paid off so I rather not mention that part because no one from outside cannot know about it, only you and I is allowed to know" he said in a serious tone.

"I understand Jo, Adeline and Jane understood about that part anywho how many years they are going to stay in jail?" I asked sarcastically.

"Let me see forever?!  Because for real they are already in the list of the most wanted criminal around Europe, south America and united states, one of them aren't allowed to step in the border line of United states which they did step in so now since we both capture them.....they have sentence for the rest of their in jail without probation" Jane, Adeline along myself sighed in relief.

"That's good Jo, Gosh thank fuck my uncle did a good job but anyway is there more for me to know?"

"Actually Princess yes, your manager called, she said you've to record a lot of songs for your upcoming album, you will have to meet her at the studio, 1 day from now, when you guys arrived at Thailand in Bangkok, before Michael's show though she couldn't reach Adeline nor you" John said with a mocked tone, I rolled my eyes and sighed again.

"Thanks Jo but does she has all my lyrics and the demos with her?" Adeline asked.

"Yeah she has it with her" John said.

"Good, oh right then Ladies and gentlemen, all of you are dismissed, you two get some rest, the time zone between America and southeast Asia is very different so get some rest, I'll see you both, when you are awake along with Laura (Both of them nodded, they stood up from their chairs in front of me and walk out of the room silently, the only one stayed is Jo, who is waiting for us to be alone which we are), okay Jo, I know there's more you wanted to tell me" I said impatiently.

"Actually yes, Joseph makes his appearance here in Smith royal company unexpected, your cousin Danny and I confront him, asking him what he is doing here, the answer we both got from him is the most shocking we've ever heard ‘Is Jewel here? I need to talk to her about some business' and then your cousin explain it to him calmly that you've gone to tour with Michael, Joseph didn't ask nothing more, he just nodded and say good bye to Danny and I with an annoyed expression until he almost trip and fell down which we along with the staff laughed our ass off, don't worry we didn't laugh in front of him" John giggle.

"I knew one day, he will want to talk to me about business but yeah that's who Joseph Jackson are, Jo I have to go, Michael will look for me, if I stayed here in the conference room longer"

"Same here J, I have to sleep because Frank will kill me, if I came late at the airport tomorrow morning, I'll see you then at the hotel" John said softly.

"Yeah, see you and goodnight".

I hang up first, not waiting for Jo to get his answer from him then I stood up from my chair and walk out from the conference room, I go straight to the master cabin, where Catrina and the king are sleeping, I walk silently inside the room for me not to wake them up, I approached the bed and slide beside Michael, who is sleeping peacefully, I stare at his handsome face for a while and kissed his cheeks softly on the same time, and then when I was going to turn to sleep on my side he unexpected wrap his arms around my waist tightly and pull me closer to him, I was surprised at first he did that anyway I came more closer to him and end up laying my head on his chest, sleep takes over me fast until I heard Michael said something "I love you Jewel Smith forever, I am very lucky to have you as my friend, sister and lover on the same time, thank you for taking care of me and there for me..........i love you so much".


I smiled and we fell asleep peacefully to each other arms as lovers? I guess we both are

End Notes:

Thank you soo much for reading my story:) i got 300+ who is reading this story.....i will do my best to write more.....

Jiilly

Chapter 11 by Jiilly

Chapter 11(Dangerous World tour, Bangkok Thailand, August 23 1993)Mandarin's five star hotel.

Michael pov

 When Jewel woke me up, telling me that we are about to land, I opened my eyes for the first time seeing a beautiful pair of grey eyes staring down at me along with our baby, I smiled softly at both of them, I am feeling very lucky I am not really alone this time well except Jewel, who has been with me while I was doing my Bad tour years ago. For what I am going to tell myself in honesty, I felt so refresh, feeling a huge energy came through me, thank gosh my love have forced me to sleep or else I will end up performing like a zombie.

We arrived at Suvarnabhumi Airport safely in Thailand, as always my fans were there waiting for my arrival along with the paparazzi but this time, I wasn't alone, before we all get out the plane, Jewel stand beside me and I wrap my left arm around her waist tightly for those the media not to pull her away from me, as for Catrina, she is with Laura, who is still sleeping while Laura is carrying her although before they got out off the plane, Laura already put Catrina's mask on because we didn't want the media to find out, who she is.....not yet.

Wayne and Bill were first to go out the plane then when they said it's clear, Jewel and I get out first.......the paparazzi start flashing their cameras in front of our faces, asking Jewel and I bunch of stupid questions, thank Christmas that I told Jewel to put her shades on, as for Laura and Catrina, they were behind us, following closer while Bill is beside them and the last one is our assistants, both of them are walking calmly behind Laura although both of them have been giving  the paparazzi an evil expression with the most coldest look, if the reporter approached them and that makes me want to laugh hard.

The ride to the hotel was short, we safely arrived with my bodyguards.....i didn't even realize that once again I have fallen asleep on Jewel's shoulders.....after all, everyone is feeling the jet lag now especially my daughter.

The van stop in front of the hotel and all the bodyguards were already there standing to their position, Wayne and bill head out first then they open the door for us to get out from the car, my fans were chanting my name loudly like they always do, gosh I feel the love from them, when they saw the glimpse of me getting out from the van and standing there, they screamed louder, calling my name, I wave at my fans and sending them kisses until I turn around and held out my hand like a true gentlemen for Jewel to take it which she did.

She got out from the van and stand beside me, I wrap my arms around her curvy waist like I did the same thing at the airport, my fans screamed more loudly, when they saw Jewel standing calmly beside me, she wave at my fans and sending them kisses too, okay that was unexpected..........

Jewel and I along with everyone walk inside the hotel, the manager of the hotel leads us to the presidential suite, where Jewel, Catrina, Laura and myself will be staying, as for Adeline and Jane will stay to their hotel room beside ours along with Frank and John. When we arrived at our suit, Adeline and Jane excuse themselves for tonight, telling us, they will see us tomorrow or should I say later when everyone from the crew along with John and frank will be arriving soon, we say our good nights both of our assistants then they are gone.

As for Laura, she also excuse herself to get some rest but before she disappear to go to her room, she has already put Catrina to bed which Jewel gladly say her thanks and then Laura is gone to her room and the only one who is awake is myself along with Jewel....i guess it's time for us to get some rest because tomorrow is a big day.

Jewel pov next day

The next day, I woke up earlier than Michael today cause I need to go at the studio, to record a few songs for my second album......gosh I really feel guilty for not telling Michael that I've been recording and writing a song on the same time before...how??.......the answer is.....Marlon Jackson?! He is the one discover my voice in accident that I thought I was alone in the kitchen but I wasn't at all.....in the end, I got my first album and they sell it around the country worldwide.......at first i wasn't  expecting for everyone to like or buy my own music at all, I know they would hate it but I was 100% wrong......they have like it......I don't know what year I start working on my career....i guess it's already two years.....

I sighed and felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist tightly, whose hugging me from behind which it's Michael, I turned around slowly and meet a beautiful pair of brown eyes looking through my soul, damn it not again, I've been caught to his spell once again, he smiled and caressed my cheek softly, when we were both face to face to each other.

"Morning babyboy......how's your sleep" I mumbled hoarsely.

"Morning babygirl...my sleeping hours are great....um are you going somewhere?" Michael asked with his eyebrow raised.

"Well I need to meet my manager at the studio here in Bangkok, you want to come along? I know you don't have rehearsals today plus I wanted you to meet Adalia, she....."I bit my lip nervously which Michael's raised his eyebrows in suspicion.

"She's your what babygirl?" Michael asked calmly.

"Adalia is my manager Mike....you haven't met her in person except Jane and Frank, they met her, when I was at Encino, recording a song with Marlon one time....it's a long story"

"WHAT!!! How did frank and Jane meet her without me sneakily? Plus you and Marlon have been recording songs?! Not fair" Michael pouted at me like a child.

"Sowwy my dear.....it was a secret because I wanted to surprise you with a few songs although I write them myself then I let my manager or Marlon see it" I said innocently. Michael looked at with surprise expression but when you look closely, his impressed and proud on the same time, wow I didn't see that coming.............

"You also can write songs Jewel? Why didn't you tell me?" He came closer to me and got interested instantly.

"Mike remember I'm not from here, you see......I've been writing in my diary some poems, sometimes a song or a story of whatever idea is popping out in my head.....so whenever I'm alone, I'm writing my stuff....long story....and for not telling you, I was afraid that you won't even like it....some songs is about you, some are about my life like the past, present and future...........it's complicated.....now you know my secret....I'm just like you...but I ain't a work-alcoholic ....." I said with a mocked tone, Michael rolled his eyes playfully and he hug me tightly.

"I'm proud of you but thank you for telling me....i ain't mad gal....just I'm happy that you've told me the truth....i know it's not your true intention to hide this from me but please promise me tell me right away" He whispered sternly but softly at my ear.

"Yes Michael....i promise" I whispered softly.

On the same time....i told Michael we needed to eat breakfast first and then go to the studio because my Manager just gave me a call that I needed to be there on time.....which Adalia wants the job to be done early as possible.......Michael got dressed and he ordered us room service, as for me I dressed up into White Lace Top with Cicihot Black Faux Leather Leggings and paired it on the Faux Leather Platform studded Belt Shoes High Heel Lace Up Ankle Boots, today no make-up......cause some certain someone suggest, I look beautiful without them, Gosh Michael is so good to compliment a woman, Jewelry....um It's a Diamond Heart shape stud Earrings that the king have also bought it for me when he and Frank were at New York for some business, he really does spoiled me a lot.

I sighed in relief that I am done dressing up and head out the room, the first thing I ever see that makes me smile, seeing Michael is feeding Catrina, as for Laura, John, Jane and Adeline are having a conversation while they are eating on the same time, well since everyone didn't notice my presence yet, I grabbed my cellphone to call Adalia but my one year old daughter giggle louder, when she saw me standing there in the middle room although our gaze didn't even leave each other, Michael turned around slowly, he saw me standing there calmly.....giving our daughter a bunch of weird faces.


Michael laughed loudly, making everyone stop eating their own breaking fast and turn their attention on me, oh shit........ I sighed and approach my two loving person, I say good morning to everyone and kissed my one year old little girl forehead which she cooed and giggle at me........i kissed Michael's cheek then I excuse myself once more, telling them I need to make a call........... I have a feeling I have a mission in a different country and city while Michael is doing his shows....ugh shit!

Chapter 12 by Jiilly

Chapter 12 (Dangerous World tour, Bangkok Thailand, August 23 1993) on the same day...at the studios in Bangkok

Jewel pov

The damn phone call with my uncle isn't what I am expecting cause I'm telling gal or boy, you can damn hear my own relative is having sex or whatever he is doing stupid things with his secretary that I don't wanna know.......!!! All I did was scold my freaking uncle for the whole day of what is so urgent for me to call him ASAP? Guess what, here's my answer through that question:

Flash back

"Uncle is there something you wanted to inform me because-, (my sentence cut off when I heard a loud moan from a woman on the other side of the line (Ahhh! More Robert....ah, ah, I-I'm coming soon! Yes! ROBERTO, I'm coming!?!) Right there I felt more annoyed and frustrated, if my uncle calls me while he's having sex, I am so gonna kill him!) UNCLE IF YOU ARE HAVING SEX, I'M FUCKING HANGING!!! YOU HEAR ME! NIECE OR NOT, I WON'T HEAR THIS SHIT!!" I screamed on the phone annoyed, when I was going to press the button to end the call, my uncle stop me from pressing it, ugh shit! He apologize to me that I had witness that part about him which I definitely scream at him on the phone in different language.

Michael, Jane and Adeline burst inside the room, asking me what had happened which I knew they heard me screaming, well as you can see, I explain it to them what had happened and Michael laugh loudly until tears starting to appear about what I just told them.

"You know it's rude to laughed Mr. Jackson...it's not even funny" My uncle whined childishly.

"Forgive me Roberto but seeing Jewel, scolding you like a child is funny, I never knew this could happened between both of you as families" Michael giggle.

"Yeah they are always like that, when Jewel find the situation inappropriate, especially what she has witness like today that her own uncle is doing his private business so Mr. Smith, next time I rather not do that because there's a chance your own secretary could be end up fired, if she doesn't do her job" Adeline said with a mocked tone.

"True enough Mr. Smith, I don't mean to be disrespectful to you but don't ever tell Jewel to call you while you are doing your business sir" Jane said sarcastically.

We all heard my uncle sighed in defeat, I smirked in victory, I knew my uncle is embarrassed and upset, what just happened, well once again I win....gosh...please help me here mother...........my own damn uncle Aka my own boss doesn't even learn his damn lesson, I told him many times don't call somebody while he's having sex! Now that I think of it, my uncle needed to talk to me about something important, I didn't ask nor tell Michael, Jane and Adeline to get out the room, I let them stay there, listening what my annoying relative wants to tell me.

"Okay my dear niece, back to business, I know everyone is there listening to our conversation and that's okay, Now the most important that I wanted to tell you Agent J is you'll have a mission in Singapore at the five star hotel to get a chip for me, I know you wanted to ask why, the answer is my dear, Evan's men had stolen a most top secret information here at the agency, they have invade the agency without us knowing then Evan's men flew away from the country to escaped and hide the chip from us which they doesn't know that the chip has GPS.....so now it's your job to get it back, oh Michael don't worry about Jewel, everything is going to be fine, also forgot to mention something, you Jewel need to keep an eye everywhere you and Michael go because one of the agent had discover that Evan Chandler has connection to the enemy that we the government of United states has been keeping an eyes to this group for years, they are the number one group well known in the criminal world" my uncle said in disgust.

"Who is it uncle" I asked sternly. I heard my uncle swallowed nervously at the other line and then we all kept our silent, waiting for my uncle to answer the damn question.

"The black skull my dear, Mister Chandler has connection to them....since he knows you're Jewel Smith that has more power than him, you cannot be defeated that easily because of our connection with the governments around the world so his back-up plan is this criminal group.....now since you will be going to Singapore, get that Chip ASAP until it's too late, I don't want the whole world to know the Secret agency information about some secret mission etc, I will send more files for you to understand, what is your mission all  about" My uncle said calmly but sternly on the same time.

"Thanks uncle for informing me but just to let you know, your Niece is with us so it's best for you to let John, Wayne and Bill know about this because I have to tighten the security while Michael is with me along the others especially Catrina, I don't want my daughter or Michael to get hurt uncle" I said worriedly.

"Don't worry about that my dear, your bodyguards actually will be arriving soon with John, also just to let you know, the security is already tight since you and Michael arrived there at Bangkok, I've arrange that since the beginning.......now no need to get worried" Uncle said calmly.

"Thanks Uncle, I will, well I will let you go because you ain't done with your activity" I said sarcastically.

"Yeah, yeah my dear niece, be careful out there, just call me if something bad happened" He said sternly. I rolled my eyes which my action is making Adeline giggled.

"Yes, uncle"

Then I hang up on him, I didn't wait for him to answer me or to warn me some more, I sighed in relief and turned my attention back  on the trio, who looked at me with a huge grin on their faces, oh gosh this three is going to teased me for the rest of the day......great really great!!

End of flashback

Which they didn't stop teasing me about my uncle....ugh damn it!! Laura and Catrina stayed behind at the hotel with Bill, only Wayne with a few bodyguards came with Jane, Adeline, Michael and I at the studio, where my manager is waiting for us which we already arrived a few minutes later.

My manager caught the glimpse of us arriving in the studio but when she saw Michael is with me, she got dumbstruck for a few seconds, as always she got over it fast because she already knew that Michael doesn't want anyone to act around him as the Michael Jackson, he only wants everyone to see him as himself, as Michael.

Finally they have meet each other physical, Michael at first is very too polite towards my manager, he was carefully watching my manager, if he can trust her fully like I did which in the end my manager told him personally that he doesn't need to put his guard up around her because she explain to Michael, if she was a backstabbing or a bad bitch kind of manager, she doesn't belong to my side at all, of course she isn't those people at all, she loves me so much and she won't betray me and that makes Michael to put his guard down now around her which I sighed in relief, right now I'm inside on this huge sound isolation recording room for me to start singing although I am waiting for them to give me the signal to start.

Michael is sitting on the couch at the control room, staring at me through the glass along with our two assistants, whose giving me thumbs up, I smiled at them and shook my head, as for my manager, she's telling our producer, who is no other than Dean Taylor, what kind of song, we will do today, he has been my producer in the early 90's.....it's a long story about him but he's a great guy plus he also knows my secret along with my manager, don't worry both of them have sign an agreement that they won't tell a single soul.

"So our future Queen of pop, are you ready to record, the one you write that the most dramatic you will sing now?" Dean said teasingly.

"Yeah I am boy, let's get this started" I said calmly. Dean nodded and he pressed the button to start the song which at first there was no beat, the only thing you can hear is my own voice, I close my eyes to feel the connection from every word from the lyrics for the song  for me to sing it better and I did, I want everyone t0 understand this song cause this words came from my heart.

On the first page of our story

The future seemed so bright

Then this thing turned out so evil

Don't know why I'm still surprised

 

Even angels have their wicked schemes

And you take that to new extremes

But you'll always be my hero

Even though you've lost your mind

 

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn

But that's all right because I like the way it hurts

Just gonna stand there and hear me cry

But that's all right because I love the way you lie

I love the way you lie

Ohhhh

I love the way you lie

Ohh yeah


"Oh right Princess, you did great, drink a water then we can start later, I will put this half of this recording into a save place for us to edit this back at the US along with our team......in 20 minutes we will record  the other half

"Thanks Dean"

I walk out the room and sit down beside Michael, he wrap his hands around my shoulder and I lean on him, Adalia (my manager) gave me a bottle of water to drink it which I thank her then she smiled and walk away for them to proceed their work, the king and I didn't talk much but he was whispering at my ear about how proud he is and for sure I probably blushed in response.

Michael pov

I won't believe that this woman has a beautiful voice, I am guessing she has more hidden talent that I would get surprised in the end.......uhm........Jewel goes back inside the sound recording booth to record the other half of her songs, the beat is good even the lyrics, I have a feeling the world will like this song because the way Jewel perform the song and sing it....it's like it touches the soul especially the heart of the person itself, my thoughts got interrupted, when I heard her angelic voice once more.

Now there's gravel in our voices

Glass is shattered from the fight

In this tug of war you'll always win

Even when I'm right

 

Cause you feed me fables from your hands

With violent words and empty threats

And it's sick that all these battles

Are what keeps me satisfied

 

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn

But that's all right because I like the way it hurts

Just gonna stand there and hear me cry

But that's all right because I love the way you lie

I love the way you lie

Ohhh I love the way you lie

 

So maybe I'm a masochist

I try to run but I don't wanna ever leave

Till these walls are going up

In smoke with all our memories

 

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn

But that's all right because I like the way it hurts

Just gonna stand there and hear me cry

But that's all right because I love the way you lie

I love the way you lie

Ohhh I love the way you lie

 

This song is making me remember about the horrible experience, I got from my childhood with Joseph, when I was younger, I didn't want to think about this but this song is telling me something that I can't figure it out yet until I didn't even notice a single drop of tear fell to my cheek, I'm telling you right now, this one and only song from Jewel's album has touch my heart............ deeply.

I was deep in my thoughts, when I didn't even realize a soft pair of hands is running softly on my back, I snapped out of my own thoughts and stared at this two beautiful pair of grey eyes, who is in front of me, no other than Jewel itself, she look at me with a concern expression, I don't know what just happened that very moment but I just hug her tightly and pressed my face on her neck then I sob quietly in front of her along with everyone, I didn't care if everyone witness that, it's just the meaning of this lyrics have touch me.


Jewel caressed my hair, whispering to me a comforting words that everything is going to be fine, I don't know why she write this lyrics but I have to find out the truth behind the meaning of it, I just hope it's nothing bad had happened to her.......soon I will found out.

End Notes:

just to let my readers know......i know some of the songs you guys will recognize but.....i will put some of Ariana grande's song because i like her song..i know some of you are fan or not...please don't hate....pretend Jewel write those songs for Michael.....i won't copy  Ariana's styles.....it's just it's going to be a different one......thank you for understanding....

Jiilly

Chapter 13 by Jiilly

Chapter 13 (Dangerous World tour, Bangkok Thailand, August 23 1993) on the same day...night time...back at the hotel

Michael pov

All of us came back at the hotel save and sound, the paparazzi may have spot us but I didn't care at all, the attention of my mind is on the song that Jewel just recorded a few hours ago, I shook my head to snap out of my thoughts, I didn't want to think bad about those words, I just have to ask her later then, Jewel and I didn't waste any-time to go inside the presidential suite, we both just go straight to Catrina's room to check on her which she is sleeping peacefully on her bed, as for Laura, she already taking her rest inside her room.

I don't know why I am feeling frustrated but I really need to ask her, what is the meaning of that song about........curiosity is killing me inside damn it!! Take a deep breath Michael.....i will found out sooner rather later...just ask her! Don't be a scaredy cat.

"Jewel, can I ask you something?" I ask her nervously, Jewel turned her gaze at me and looked straight to my eye that can make me feel more nervous.

"Yes Mike, what is it?" I swallowed nervously I don't know why I am feeling very anxious to ask her, I just hope she doesn't take this question in a bad way.

"Well, can you explain to me, why is the meaning of that lyrics or what is your reason?" She sighed and look away from me, I felt the room's temperature change, I felt a huge feeling that she's is misunderstanding me, "Look J, I ain't asking you in a bad way, it's just your song has a huge meaning behind it but care to explain it to me?" I asked softly.

"The meaning of that song Mike is about the future itself, look I'm going to be honest with you dear but ever since I came back in the past like now, Lawrence has been telling me to be careful because sooner or later sometimes I will get an unexpected flashback about your own death, the day you died......" Jewel whispered sadly. We both didn't say anything to each other, a rather uncomfortable silence fell between both of us, I knew she was pretty much upset, if she mention about my death, it's part of life, good or bad will happened to me soon.

I sighed and embraced her tightly, Jewel wanted to break down and screamed for the whole hotel to hear her but she didn't shed a tear at all, she just say something unexpected that I won't forget for the rest of my life" I know a lot of crazy things will happened if I enter your world Michael because I also are in that world so no matter what, I will be there with you through hardship, I won't leave you, I will protect you until the end" she said in confidence.

I back away a little bit from her to look at her expression carefully, if she was serious which she is, DAMN! She is the one that I've been waiting for, for my whole life, I thought at first Lisa-Marie would be the one I will marry someday, okay I admit it, I have a huge crush on her, when we have seen each other in the early 90's while Jewel and I were attended together at the Hollywood party that day, Jewel was teasing me about Lisa-Marie and I have a thing to each other, stubbornly I quickly denied it and move on with my life which now, I have realize, I have a strong feelings towards Jewel herself, that reminds me, I will ask her right now.

"Jewel, I know it's late to ask you this because you were busy with the Chandlers although soon Jordie is coming here with John so-" Jewel  cut me off there while I was telling her in the middle of my confession to make.

"Michael can you please go straight to the point......." Jewel said impatiently, I chuckle and caressed her cheeks softly.

"As what I am saying Mrs. Smith, can you be my girl?" I asked shyly. Jewel looked at me blankly and once again, silence fell between us both......I feel uncomfortable when this happened between us, I hope she said yes......

Jewel pov

Did Michael just confess his feelings, oh gosh..................!!!! Michael stood in front of me, looking at me nervously while he is still waiting for my answer...so rude of me, I just let him feel uneasy around me, i needed to answer him quickly before he thinks I will say no.

"Michael, I would love to be your girl" when he heard that, he just stood there surprised and looked at me wide eye, I guess I need to repeat it," Michael I say yes, I want to be your girl" I whispered softly which he gave me the most beautiful smile I have ever seen then he gave me a hug and he peck my lips lovingly.

"I am so happy J, you are finally mine and no one cannot have you but me" Michael whispered glowered playfully my ear, I giggle and look at him adoringly.

"Since when you became so possessive of me Mr. Jackson" I said teasingly. Michael pretended to think and gave me an innocent look which my eyebrow raised in suspiciously.

"Well since you accompany me the day of my bad tour" he said, I smirk at this when he mention this, that reminds me, the first time one of his back-up dancer were flirting on me and the king himself saw it, he didn't like it in one bit, gosh it was funny, the way he acted like a child in front of everyone, who is so possessive of his favorite toys.

"It was funny though, the way you acted that day my dear" I start to giggled at first and burst to laughed softly in the end, Michael gave me an annoyed and rolled his eyes playfully.

"Not funny at all baby, I didn't like the way he looked at you like a lion is going to eat his prey" Michael said rather annoyed.

"Ok, ok, I get it Michael, sheesh no need to take this seriously now let's talk business because I have to talk to you about something" I said in a business tone, Michael's expression also change into a serious one, when he knew i was going to informed to him about something important, he will act like one, gosh he's sexy!.

"What is it baby, Bad news from your uncle once more?"

"No love, it's about Jordie (His expression change into something that I haven't seen yet) Look I know you don't want to see this child but I got a message from my uncle that I have become an guardian to this child, he doesn't have any relative to look after him because his own family is scared of me, when they knew who their own family, who they are up against, it's a long story, why this family is scared of us the Smith's family anywho since we are going to Singapore soon......I will be very busy......don't worry Mike, I am still going to be there for you" he sighed and start caressing my cheek lovingly.

"I understand baby but please promise me you'll be careful about your upcoming mission and I will let you do your part to Jordan, I won't promise to you that I will trust that child" Michael said softly but sternly on the same time.

"I understood Mr. Jackson, now enough of this conversation, let's just take our rest for your big day tomorrow" Both of us goes to our bedroom and take our rest, I lay beside him and he wrap his hands possessively around my waist, he say his goodnight then wait for him to fell asleep, a couple of minutes later, he did fall asleep, snoring lightly, I turned around to see his beautiful face which I end up staring at him, gosh he is the first guy who is more beautiful and handsome! I feel so lucky to be his close friends for past years, now I am his girlfriend, I sighed and turned away from my handsome boyfriend to get my phone on the bedside table, I click the number of John to ask him something important, I wanted to get away for me not to disturb certain someone but the king arms is wrap very tightly around my waist, well no choice, Michael's have to hear our private conversation.

Until an unexpected news, John have informed me that I myself couldn't believe it in one bit......now it's time for me to start my own mission and I knew the king of pop won't like it in one bit...which he did hear our conversation..............ugh gosh I didn't sign up for this!!!

 

Chapter 14 by Jiilly

Chapter 14 (Dangerous World tour, Bangkok Thailand, August 24 1993) on 3 0'clock in the morning at the hotel, the day of Michael's show

Jewel pov

"J, are you hearing me? I know you are so shocked about this new information for your mission but please hear me out" John said calmly. I sighed and was pacing back and forth around the living room annoyed, Adeline and Jane were already awake, when they heard me cursed loudly even I felt embarrassed that Wayne and Michael woke up from my commotion, I apologize to everyone about this although they understood, what is happening to me because I put John into speakers, where everyone can heard him. I thank myself that Catrina didn't wake up even Laura......few!!

"Explain now Jo because you don't want to see, how your partner is doing now" Adeline said sarcastically.

"Ok, I will tell you all but this is to be keep secret, not a single soul cannot know, you all heard me?" John said in a serious tone.

"Yes John, Just tell Jewel's damn mission!" Everyone said in unison.

"Fine sheesh chill out anyway j, as you can see since your uncle told you about your mission at Singapore, it's not the only country you will do that, you have to do it also there in Bangkok itself, I mean in every country, where Michael will perform, Mr. Smith didn't want to tell you everything because he's a damn chicken to inform you himself" John said annoyed.

"WTF..............!! I am so gonna kill my uncle, ugh forget about that part, why do I have to do the same thing in every country, where Mike will perform" I said frustrated.

"Well........remember the chip?" "Yeah I remember that, what's wrong with the chip?"" As you can see Mrs. Smith, the chip in Singapore isn't the only one, the thief have stolen a lot more of those files from the Agency, when your uncle told me about your mission to get those stolen files, we thought at first, it's only one file they have stolen but it isn't, Clint have discovered through his computer that they stole more than one so what got more complicated, those thieves are from the black skull itself, since we know, who we are up against, you have to get those files back ASAP and your uncle warned you about something important ‘don't go without Michael because if you leave them, the black skull will know, whose Juliet brown weak point then you will fall for their trap, no need to worry about appearance, they don't know, who you are, just as Agent Brown, careful on your every move you do, so that those piece of shit won't find out, also just to let you know, nothing bad will happened to Michael or Catrina, they aren't on their number one list, only you as Juliet Brown" John said in a serious tone. Michael felt a huge shiver down his spine, he doesn't like this of what he was hearing but the relief part is, he isn't the target along with their daughter so now what he is the most concern is Jewel.

"Thanks for telling me Jo but are you and Frank already arrived here?" I said blankly.

"Yeah we already did, we came a little bit late because of your uncle, he kind of talk to Frank too about your mission and the people, who target you since Frank knows now, he tighten the security, also forgot to mention it to you, Bill and Jordan is here, both of them are asleep but later we will go there to Michael's presidential suite" John said sarcastically.

"Thanks Jo for informing me, later we will talk more about the security detail along with Jane, Adeline, Frank, Adalia, Wayne, Bill, Laura, you and Mike before we all go to the stadium because I have a huge feeling, something bad will happened so please tell Bill and Frank as for Adalia, my manager will come here around nine, you guys be prepared around 8;30" I said in a serious tone but gently. Adeline, Jane, Wayne and Michael nodded in agreement.

"Aye, Aye, boss, oh yeah one more Alberto send you a message rather disturbing that you couldn't believe" John said. That part caught my attention along with everyone, who is listening on the conversation, the air around the room change into a thick ones, I stop pacing and turn my back to everyone, for them not to see what kind of my expression I have right now.

"What is it Jo?" I said blankly without emotion. We all heard John on the other line swallowed nervously, yep there's something more is happening since Michael and I left America.

"Alberto told me that ever since you've left America with the king of pop for his Dangerous tour, I'm telling yah gal, you wouldn't believe this, who make an appearance your uncle's office while Alberto was with him that day"" Who may be that be Jo" I said impatiently, "Chillax gal it's Joseph Jackson himself along with Lisa-Marie Presley" John said.

"WHAT!" Michael and I screamed in unison. Michael looked disbelief, as for me I feel more fucking frustrated, what Joseph is planning now, Michael and I gaze each other   and was thinking the same thing.

"What Joseph wants from Roberto?" Michael asked gently but suspiciously on the same time.

"That easy Mike, Your own father asked Mr. Smith to tell Jewel, to stay away from you because he wants you and Lisa to get married" John said in a mocked tone. Right there Michael burst into a sarcastic laughter so loudly means we knew he was definitely annoyed towards Joseph.

"Okay Jo, care to explain, why in the hell Joseph need to make his appearance to my uncle's office while Alberto is with Uncle that day?" I said calmly.

"Because J, Joseph has a plan that no one from the Jackson family won't even like it especially Michael, we all know that you and Michael has feelings for each other so Alberto just wanted to warn you"

"Thanks once again John, I appreciated but can you tell Roberto and Mr. Jones that keep an eye on Joseph along with Mrs. Presley, I don't want to deal with those two yet while I'm on tour, I will deal with them, when I come back" Michael said sternly but gently on the same time.

"I will informed them now but now I will let you go because later we all have a busy schedules"

"I'll see you later Jo"

"Yeah see you later"

 We both hang up on each other then I turned my gaze at everyone especially Michael, who is giving me a look' We-need-to-talk-right-now', I just nodded and told everyone we will see each other later which they also nodded in response and they go to their respective rooms, when Michael and I are alone now, I guess this is going to be a long conversation.

Normal pov

Silence surround between Michael and Jewel, both of them just gaze each other without breaking eye contact, they knew they needed to talk about Joseph and Lisa-Marie, who is unexpected make an appearance with Joseph Jackson in Roberto Smith office, it was a confused one and suspicious on the same time but they have a feeling that Joseph has a huge plan that all the Jackson family is part of it, not in a bad way, they will just witness this whole messed. The king broke the silence with a frustrated tone.

"Baby we need to see, what Joseph is planning again, this time it involve Lisa" Michael growled annoyed.

"I know Babe but what I am guessing, Money is involve along with Fame" Jewel said calmly.

"How can we know baby, we didn't even confront Joseph yet physically" Michael said.

"My instinct is telling me that dear, remember I am a woman, I always think first then make a plan, I always trust my instinct, sometimes it warns me without me knowing and that helps me to clean the messed if something unexpected bad will happened to me or you, I will have to trust my own brain" Jewel said playfully. Michael rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"Yeah, yeah love I get it but what I am saying now, this time, we both need to confront him along with Lisa in front of my family, I don't know what is Joseph true intention are but sooner rather later we will find out although Joseph didn't see the power of Smith family are" Michael said playfully in a mocked tone.

"Mike don't start about The smith Family, gosh, we may have a power because of our status but we just live like any other human beings, I know you are just teasing dear, I don't mind, let's just say we scare the hell out of him, if I reveal what we the smith can do with or without power from the government" Jewel said calmly. Michael smirked in interested, how in the hell Jewel could be so calm, when herself came from the most powerful family that the world already knows, who they are, he really likes her characteristics and also her sense of humor but what caught Michael's attention more is Jewel can handle this things like nothing bad had happened to her, she was strong enough to confront the whole world herself and that makes him feel more drawn to her even more.

"Thanks baby for being here with me, I am very happy that you didn't leave me alone for all those years, you've been taking care of me, looking out for me, protecting me and now you are my love of my life, you really are the one for me" Michael said lovingly at Jewel, she smiled brightly at the king and sit on his lap, she embraced him tightly and gave him a peck softly on his lips.

"You're welcome dear, you really deserve it Michael and don't start on me you don't deserve it because you need someone to be there for you through your hardships so shut it and since we are alone, just to let you know, after your concert love, I need to go on some five star hotel, not this hotel, where we are staying" Jewel said softly.

"Where Baby?" Michael asked.

"At Marriot Hotel Mike, I don't know why in the hell those annoying thieve have put the chip inside of that hotel but I will found out soon" Jewel whispered softly, Michael sighed in defeat, he didn't  want Jewel to go there alone although he doesn't have a choice but to accept it.

"Please be careful and remember your promise" Michael whispered sternly but you can hear gently on his voice in the same time.

"Yes daddy" Jewel said innocently. The king giggled and kissed her forehead. They sat on the couch for the whole day, hugging each other until it's time for them to confront Jordan Chandler.

Jewel pov

Michael and I didn't go back to sleep that morning, we just talk to each other about what is happening around us both, as the time flies, we didn't realize that Bill is already in the room along with Jordan,  I felt the king beside me stiffen, when he saw the kid, gosh Michael is still sensitive about this part, I knew he isn't ready to face Jordan Chandler, I  guess I needed to send Michael to Catrina right now although Jordan and I needed to be alone with Bill beside me.

"Michael baby, go to our daughter and Laura accompany them while I talk to him, I know you aren't ready yet to confront Jordan because of what just happened between his parents and myself so go now" I whispered in a low tone at his ear for Jordan not to hear what I just said to the king. He just nodded and pecked my lips for a sign of thank you, Mike stood up and started walking towards the door, he didn't even look at Jordan's way or greet him, he just kept a straight face, he nodded at Bill in greetings then he walk out of the room without saying a word. I turned my attention back on Jordan, now my conversation with this kid is starting now.

I looked carefully at Jordan's body language, who sitting apposite in front of me on the couch, he is very nervous and scared, um....i guess this kid has something more to tell me....

"Hi dear, I know, it's kind of weird why you are here with me, talking to you alone in the living room along with Bill, look Jordan, I won't hurt you but can you please cooperate with me....(Jordan nodded in agreement and he started to relax little by little, well this is a good sign for him to talk to me), Now what more information you are hiding from me Jordan, I know your mother have given you something before she get arrested" I said calmly.

"Mother told me to informed you that my father have cooperated with the Black skulls, she told me one time ...if herself along with my father got arrested or being caught, I just need to tell you everything and also she gave me this chip for you to know more about the Black skulls plan" Jordan said in a nervous tone. He grabbed the chip from his pocket then he gave it to me, when I grabbed it, I was surprised to see the crest of the black skull on the chip, FUCK! This is so serious! I looked at Jordan with a bewildered expression but I gave him a proud smile, this kid is so honest to me, I guess I have to talk to uncle about Jordan being an agent as my third partner, he may be still a kid but he can help us to get more information.

I approach Jordan and gave him a loving hug, he stiffen at first but he return the hug, I knew he was shocked of my own actions which unexpected I whispered at his ear, I was so proud of him for being honest and to cooperate with us, Bill smiled at the scene in front of his and our time was cut short because right now, we all have to go, where everyone is waiting plus I need to go somewhere, not where my mission is being held, just someone I needed to meet.


I change my appearance into Agent Juliet Brown, thanks to the security detail, the surveillance camera, who is all over the hotel in part of our suite has been cut off, once again thanks to my uncle...........now the serious matter begins........right now.

 

Jewel is ready to take action.........and Michael won't even like it, what he is going to discover...Stay Tuned.........:)

Chapter 15 by Jiilly

Chapter 15 (Dangerous World tour, Bangkok Thailand, August 24 1993) 3 0'clock in the afternoon at the hotel, the day of Michael's show

Jewel pov

When the conversation between Jordan and I are over, Bill and I just go straight to the room, where everyone is waiting for us, as for Jordan well I send him to Laura and Catrina, who is on the other side of the presidential suite which is a playroom for our daughter, where they won't be hearing the conversation between me and everyone.

As Bill and I arrived inside the boardroom, (yes there is a boardroom in Michael suite, he used this room, if he doesn't want to get out of the hotel), suddenly everyone stayed quiet, oh gosh drama is coming soon, Michael was sitting in one of the single gold chairs beside him has an empty chair, well I guess I'll be sitting there then, Adeline, Jane, Frank and Adalia sit on one of the couch in Michael's left side, on the right side, Wayne, Bill and john also sit on the couch but in front of us, my uncle sit far from us in one single chair, the room stayed in an awkward silence until I cleared my throat for this talk to start.

"Hello Uncle, I am glad to see you here, let's just go straight to the point (the first one to recognize the coldest tone I used now is my own uncle, he gulped nervously, he knew he was so much in trouble for not telling me, the whole information about my damn mission and the enemies, who we all are up against) today the conversation between Jordan Chandler is rather interesting, he gave me the most important information about the black skulls and Evan Chandlers cooperation with each other plus the chip, who they stole from the agency and took it, hiding it in a different countries and hotels, now I will explain it to you everything of what I just discovered inside this chip, who Jordan have given me a few hours ago" I said calmly.

Yes, Bill and I read the information in the chip before we leave from the living room at Michael's presidential suite, now when I start telling them of what Bill and I learned, everyone couldn't believe it, what they were hearing, Adeline and Jane growl in frustration, Frank and Adalia expression change into an expressionless, Wayne and John looked at the wall with an enrage expression, for the last my uncle and Michael looked at me disbelief, a few minutes later, I was done telling the information to them and I felt the air around the room change into thick one, oh great, in a few minutes someone will screamed in 5....4........3.......2......1

"Vad fan, jag kunde inte tro den här skiten! (What the hell, I could not believe this shit!)" Adeline, John and my uncle shouted in unison (Yes Adeline and John knows how to speak different language because they have learned it from our private tutor in the Smith family), I sighed and rubbed my temple in annoyed, gosh I hate it, when they do that.

"SNÄLLA, er tre lugna fan ut (PLEASE, three of you calm the fuck out)"I said annoyed with my accent slipping away once more from my own lips.

"Vous savez bébé, grâce à vous, je pourrais comprendre la langue, ils ont parlé tout à l'heure (You know baby, thanks to you, I could understand the language they spoke earlier)" Michael mumbled under his breath. Everyone's gaze turned to Michael with surprised and amused look, some their jaws dropped, the other looked with their wide eyes, Mike and I giggled like a bunch of teenagers, I guess this is going to be interesting.

"Je sais chérie, c'est intéressant de parler dans une langue différente alors qu'ils ne vous comprennent pas du tout (I know honey, it's interesting to talk in a different language then they do not understand you at all)" I said with a giggle. Bill and Wayne looked at each other with a curious expression, Jane and Frank looked amused at Michael, as for my Uncle, Adeline, Adalia and John well they gave me a look that I need to explain, how in the hell Michael can understand us while we talk in a different language....um this is going to be interesting.

"Okay everyone, I know all of you are curious, how in the hell Michael could understand Swedish and Talk French with me.......i guess Michael, you need to explain it to them" I said calmly with a sly grin.

Michael pov

Everyone's attention turn to me and waited for me to explain, how in the heck, I learned this language, that's easy to answer, Jewel herself make me learn them, let me explain:" she start talking to me in a different languages for me to get used to it and memorize some words, I also read their books trying to understand it which Jewel gave it to me from the Agency itself etc" it takes a lot of time for me to learn everything for past three years. One time when I can speak French or any other languages for the first time, Jewel and I secretly talk if we didn't want anyone to know, what we are talking about although Frank, Wayne and Bill didn't even realize those day but now, they know.

"Jewel make me learn it because she explain it to me once, if I get into trouble and needed help from her, I just need to talk the language I learned or just manipulated my enemy/fans if I have a disguise" I said innocently. Once again everyone's gaze turned on Jewel and gave her an amused expression, as for Roberto, he gave her a proud look, well they take it well.

Actually Jewel told me one time before I learn this stuff that the rules inside the house of Smith family, the only one, who can learned this different languages needed to be married with one of the member of the family itself but of course, Jewel didn't care about those stupid rules because she trusted me also I am her lover duh....so here I am, I understand this languages.

"Imponerende michael men forstår du dette sprog så? (Impressive Michael but do you understand this language then?)" Roberto asked with his eyebrow raised in question.

"Ja Roberto, kan jeg forstå dig (Yes Roberto, I can understand you)" I said sounding offended. Jewel glared at Roberto coldly which make her uncle start to sink to his sit, trying to hide from Jewel.

"Virkelig onkel, er der ingen grund til at bede om, at (Really uncle, there is no reason to ask that)" Jewel scoffed sarcastically. Adeline laughed under breath, as for rest like Frank, Jane, Wayne and Bill gave us a look like we came from another planet, whoops, we totally forgot them.

"Sorry guys, all of us have start talking in different language that you couldn't understand it, we apologize for that part" I said apologetic. My assistant and manager just smiled softly at me, telling me they have understood, the same thing with Wayne and Bill, I sighed in relief, I turned my gaze at Jewel, who just gave me a beautiful smile, gosh this woman is going to be a death of me, I grabbed her hand and start caressing her knuckles with my thumb, I guess today is going to be a bumpy ride.

Jewel pov later that day......at Suphachalasai Stadium

Right now, I am at the side of the stage, where I can see Michael is performing for his show, he seems very happy lately but in my mind, I remember something what really happened in reality, in the summer of 1993 Michael was accused for first child sexual abuse then a lot of bad things happened to him but I change the past now....because John and I make a move before the Chandlers get what they wanted from the king until unexpected I got a flashback of Michael's own death that day, a pain shot through my head and spread all over my body, shit! It's happening now.

 

I didn't even realize, I screamed loudly in pain, John and my uncle came beside me, asking if I was okay which I didn't even give them a reply, the pain was too much to handle, Frank, Adeline, Jane and Adalia along with Bill and Wayne wanted to call Michael but a certain someone make his appearance and that's Lawrence itself.

Hey guys..........this is howLawrence look like, he is Juliet's guardian angel......Finally the real most painful part will start now.....Enjoy:)

Chapter 16 by Jiilly

Chapter 16 (Dangerous World tour, Bangkok Thailand, August 24 1993) the same night on the day of Michael's show at Suphachalasai Stadium.

Normal pov

As Lawrence make his appearance in front of everyone to save Jewel, John, Roberto along with the other sigh in relief, all of them doesn't know what is happening to her, of course the king of pop doesn't know anything at all because his busy doing his show although soon it will be over.

When Lawrence kneeled in front of Jewel and looked straight to her grey eyes, he did something then she just fall asleep, John ask the Lawrence, what did he do, the only reply he got from the angel is, he just put her into sleep because after Michael's show, everyone needs to go back at the hotel then go straight to the ballroom and put some music.

Firstly: everyone was confused, why in the hell they needed to do that but Lawrence answered it straight to the point" Jewel is suffering from panic attack and something that I couldn't even explain, her pain start from her head then it spread all over body, this is what I am warning her, if she got a flashback, the day Mr. Jackson died, this is going to happened to her, the only thing she can do is keep dancing, singing and stayed with Michael or else, the consequences is, she will suffer deeply if she let this keep going" Lawrence said blankly, everyone couldn't believe what they were hearing.

Lawrence sighed and carried Jewel into bridal style, he asked Frank, where is Michael's dressing room which Frank lead the way until they go inside the dressing room and Lawrence approached the leather couch, he lay Jewel carefully on it, Frank excuse himself, telling the angel whose beside Jewel that he will have to go back, where everyone is, he will come back later, when the show is over, this time with the king himself, the inhuman man just nodded in response then Frank was out of the room.

He looked down at Jewel adoringly but he's expression change into concern one, he couldn't believe this is happening to Jewel, he doesn't want this for her, seeing her suffering in front of his own damn eyes, he sighed and start caressing her hair softly to remove some of her hair from her forehead until he lean closer to Jewel, whispering something in a different language and then he kissed her forehead softly.

Jewel sighed and the pair of her grey eyes opened slowly, at first she was totally confused,  she mumbled under her breath" Where the hell I am", Lawrence wanted to laugh and tell her, she's laying on the couch in Michael's dressing room but he stop himself because the Queen didn't even realize his presence yet, Jewel was still thinking deeply, trying to remember, what happened to her until she finally realize that she have seen Lawrence before she fainted which her gaze finally caught his figure, who is sitting on one of the single leather couch, the angel smiled beautifully at her which she gladly return it.

Jewel pov

"Lawrence! Oh G! What happened to me" I asked in a raspy voice.

"You fainted because your own body couldn't take it, it's starting Jewel" Lawrence said with an English accent. I sighed and rubbed my temple, this can't be happening, it's too early for me?!

"Nak Michael tudni kell, mi történt velem Lawrence? (Does Michael need to know about what happened to me Lawrence?)" I mumbled in a low tone.

"ő joga van tudni, kedvesem, mert hamarosan el kell magyaráznom neki erről (He has the right to know, my dear, because soon I have to explain this to him)" Lawrence said softly, I looked at him straight to his eyes carefully, if he was lying or not but the only thing i see is honesty, I sighed and nodded, after all, he's my guardian angel.

"Csak mondd meg neki, Lawrence, mert most nem tudok beszélni, úgy érzem, a torkom ég, mint a tűz (Just tell him, Lawrence, because I cannot talk right now, I feel like my throat was burning like fire)" I said. He just nodded in response until Michael burst inside the dressing room, he's gaze fell at Lawrence first, he just nodded in greetings calmly which Lawrence return it then for the last his gaze fell on me and his expression change completely, he just gave me a concern look. Great the dramatic part will start now.

Michael pov

The show was a successful tonight, it end well but suddenly a bad feeling came rush to me, I was confused, where the hell that came from? I brush the feeling off then say to my fans goodnight and send them kisses which they always screamed in response, I smiled and wave for the last time, I start walking away to go on my right side of the stage, where Jewel was standing but she wasn't there, the one who is standing there is no other than frank, I frowned about this.....where was she? I approach frank calmly but the more I come closer, the more I can see his worried expression. Oh shit I know this is a bad news, I can feel it, I can tell.

"Michael, there's a situation and you won't like it in one bit" Frank said in a panic tone, I raised my eyebrow in question, what the hell is going on while I am doing my own show?

"What is it Frank?" I said impatiently but calmly on the same time, he sighed uncomfortable and look straight to my eyes for to see, what he's emotion are although since we are in public, he gave me a poker face but his eyes, I can see concern, worried etc.

"Jewel collapse a few hours ago while you are performing, we didn't know what happened because suddenly she start screaming in pain then faint, Lawrence is with her at this moment, he said he needs to talk to you Michael, I know it relates to Jewel's situation" Frank said in a serious tone with a concern look. Shit not good........that feeling I just received, it's about Jewel herself.

"Where is she" I hissed in concern now.

"She's at your dressing room along with Lawrence" Frank said, I didn't wait for Frank to lead the way, I just rush to my dressing room and open it with a loud bang, my gaze fell at Lawrence first, who just nodded in greeting which I return it then my gaze finally landed on my beautiful girlfriend, who look at me calmly but when you look closely, she was in pain mentality. I approached her quickly, kneeling in front of her, I start caressed her cheek softly for her to relax although when our skin made contact, I felt her body were tense but then since I touch her, she finally relax which it's making me feel relief, I don't know what is happening but I needed to find out.........

Jewel pov

The room fell into silent, the three of us didn't even talk at all, we just make eye contact to each other, the only one who didn't break eye contact to each other were Lawrence and Michael why? Well the answer is, the king is waiting for Lawrence to explain it to him what bad just happened to me a few hours ago which Lawrence clear his throat, Hallelujah! He will start the fairytale story.

"I know you are curious and concern about what had happened to Jewel a few hours ago while you were performing although since your own manager has informed you already, I will ask you a question.....now did Jewel has mention it to you about what can happened to her if she got a flash back about your own death?" Lawrence asked with a blank look.

"Yes she did tell me but can you explain more, what can bad happen to Jewel?" Michael asked curios, I guess curiosity is definitely eating him now.

"As what I told your friends, manager and her family that if Jewel got a flashback of your own death, she will have an panic attack and something that I couldn't even explain where her pain came from, it start from her head then it spread all over body so for this things to stop, Music is the only thing can balance her, for example: dancing, singing, instruments or making her own music although she is an entertainer like you Michael, those can help her, also she needs to stay close to you for a while because you are the only one can help to get rid of her pain" Lawrence said. Michael sighed and rubbed his temple, he cannot believe this is a huge problem for her, he thought Jewel's problem isn't that bad but it was more far worst that he ever imagine.

"Thanks for telling me Lawrence but I have a favor to ask you, if that's okay with you?" Michael said softly.

"What is it my boy?"

"Can you watch over Jewel, when I'm not with her? Because I don't want this to get more worst and painful for her, it makes me sad to see her like this" Michael said in a sad tone, I sighed, I didn't say anything at all, I know I have to do some therapy for myself and that's music along with dancing....i can do that but I know I can do my mission later...those can wait or Jo will do my mission here in Bangkok and I myself will do in Singapore......not a bad idea.

"Okay guys, I get it....since I cannot go to my own mission, Jo will go for me, I will do mine in Singapore, is that okay for you Dear?" I asked, he smiled and nodded in acceptance which I sigh in relief, I thought we are going to argue for the first time as a couple, guess what we didn't.

"Well it settles then, Michael and Jewel, I will be around, as for you Princess don't push yourself too much, when it comes to mission, remember this you are from the future, you came back here for the person, who doesn't deserve to die or being threatened badly and o yeah I forgot to tell you Jewel....sooner or later for a couple of years something miracle will happened between you and Michael, cherish it and protect it, I know you booth will be happy especially Michael, I wish you both be careful and good luck" Lawrence said softly then he disappeared in thin air in front of us both.

After all what happened to me, Michael and I didn't say much to each other at all, he just kept his arms around my waist tightly, he told his manager to tell his fans for him, who has a back stage pass or VIP pass to see him will be cancel tonight because of me, they can come back for the next show to see him, just they needed to write their names, phone number for them to know, who they are, Frank nodded then walk out of the dressing room for him to do his job.

The king sat beside me and he lay my head on his lap, he start caressing my hair softly to distract me but my uncle got inside the dressing room, he approached us at the couch and whispered something to Michael ear which he look down at me with concern expression, I guess we needed to head back at the hotel ASAP then straight to the ballroom for me to dance to stop to get this pain or panic attack.


Geez this is going to be a long night for me and on the same time I have a feeling Michael won't let me to be alone, not this time.

STay tuned:)

Chapter 17 by Jiilly

Chapter 17 (Dangerous World tour, Bangkok Thailand, August 25th 1993)Back at the hotel (Ballroom) on 12 o'clock in the morning.

Jewel pov

Thank fuck, we are back at the hotel but..............OH GEEZ, I myself along with John, my uncle, Frank, Adalia and Michael has to stay inside the ballroom for them to look after me, if something bad happened to me once more.

Right now I change my clothes into bondage-strap leggings with black leather halter crop top shirt and the shoes, oh geez my manager is crazy although she is the only one knew that I always wear heels, if I practice my dance moves, not the 4 to 6 inch high heels, just the normal ones, she gave me for me to wear it, Adidas black high heel Y-3 Dita stiletto sneakers, I guess this is new......well whatever, I put my hair into high pony tail and no make-up on which Michael consider me not to nothing on.

The ballroom was empty except there's a lot of mirrors, oh gosh......I appreciate, what Michael have done for me along with everyone, they are seriously doesn't want nothing bad happened to me, oh well time for me to dance until the king grabbed my shoulders gently to get my attention away from my own thoughts.

"Baby, do your thing, John, Adalia, Frank, Roberto and I will be watching at the corner there (He pointed out, where five chairs are) to see, if something bad happened to you okay, just call one of us, if you need something" He said softly, I nodded and I peck his lips softly, Michael smiled and he walk away, heading where everyone is eating, sitting and talking to each other. I sighed and I grabbed my I-pod, I connected it to some wire for it to connect it from the big damn speakers, Dang Michael can get this stuff very quickly, if he requested one, I pick a song that I wanted to make a choreography, for real for being honest to you, I have two choreographer, who help me to make some dance moves for my songs or do a short music video for the album and that's my own manager along with Juliet Perez, both of them make good team. The beat from the song started loud from the speakers and it echoes around the ballroom which it captured me from the beat itself.

I'mma make you beg, I'mma make you beg for it

I'mma make you beg, I'mma make you beg

 

[Iggy Azalea - Verse 1]

Pulled up looking picture perfect, baby

High price, but I'm worth it, baby

Can't play with ya, I've been busy workin', baby

Gettin' faded in the European swervin' name

Look, describe Iggy, ground breaking what the word is

Hit the stage, yeah, shake it like I'm nervous

When in New York got me parking right on Madison

This ain't no accident, I'm killing them on purpose

I-G-G-Y, think she just had to do it better

Ride with me, fly livin', there ain't nothin' to it

Am I waist slim ass fat you gotta have it

Get my bake on, cake long

That's automatic

 

I don't know what happened to me but I just start dancing, I didn't care, if someone is watching me.....Lawrence was right this helps me.......thanks to him, I will survive this horrible road until it's time for me to face my own fears...........

Michael pov

Oh my Christmas......I couldn't believe what I was seeing in front of my own damn eyes even my manager Frank doesn't have any words for it, when we saw Jewel start dancing like a Pro? How in the hell in this short time can she do that? It takes time to master a dance moves, you know what I mean, I look at John, Roberto and Adalia, they were having a little conversation about J's schedules but on the same time, John doesn't care at all, his attention were on J......I guess I need to ask him.

[MØ - Chorus]

I know you like the way I turn it up

I'm out here with my friends

I'mma make you beg, I'mma make you beg for it

I do this right, you're going home alone

I guess you'll have to beg

I'mma make you beg, I'mma make you beg for it

 

I approached John and stand beside him along with Frank beside me, I was interested to know the truth, where my girlfriend get those moves because I am telling y'all, J has an aura and that sexy seductive look, when she dance in a sexual way, oh gosh, this is woman is going to be a death of me.

"Jo, I have to ask you for this, where did J get those moves?" I asked calmly. A teasing grin appeared on John's face, oh great, his misunderstanding me now, "Don't worry Mike, I know you didn't ask me in a bad way but to answer of your own question well ever since when we both became agents, she told me once, she start doing her own Choreography, when she start her career, for real Mike, she wanted to tell you and help you to your tour to make some dance moves, as you can see she hold her tong because of the situation with the Chandlers, she has make a dance move that it doesn't exist yet in this time of present , I myself doesn't understand those moves even her Choreographer Juliet, Jewel tried to explain but it takes time for her Choreographer to understand how she can dance it, she's very smart Mike....she's genius like you, since now you know.....you will see her moves" John said with a proud smile, Frank and I turned our attention on Jewel back, he's right......we will see it ..........now.

[Verse 2]

Pussy power, pay me by the hour

I need me a Braveheart, can't deal with a coward

I tell him if he ain't ballin', he should hit the showers

If I peek and you lucky, baby, there's money hours

All yellow gold on me, like I'm Trinidad, James

Sittin' drop top wonder where the sailor's at

I know my old thang wanna bring the feeling back

But I got a new thang, baby, I ain't feeling that now

Iggy Iggy Iggy can't you see?

That everybody wanna put their hands on me

See I be on this money why your man on me

And I need another hand with all these bandz on me

 

Jewel did a move that have impressed me.....for all this years...when a woman is auditioning to get a part for my short films from my own music, their styles while they were dancing is totally different from Jewel, it's like her dance moves isn't the same things like the other already knew, she is creating some moves from her own like what I am doing myself, I remember what Jewel told me one time, when we were talking about our careers "I don't like to copy people Michael, I wanted to create something that no one haven't discover it yet" gosh she is so like me, that's why she became so popular among the young people or older because we are alike..........well almost.

[MØ - Chorus]

I know you like the way I turn it up

I'm out here with my friends

I'mma make you beg, I'mma make you beg for it

I do this right, you're going home alone

I guess you'll have to beg

I'mma make you beg, I'mma make you beg for it

 

[Bridge]

Get up out my face like who you think you are

Talking all this trash like blah-di-blah-di-blah

Oe oh, na uh, Oe oh, na uh

Get up out my face like who you think you are

Make me wanna laugh like ha-di-ha-di-har

Oe oh, na uh, Oe oh, na uh

 

My thought got interrupted, when Frank called my name, "Mike for real in the near future, you should let Jewel to be in one of your music Videos" Frank said. I rolled my eyes playfully, I also were thinking about the same thing, we'll see what can happened although now, everyone's attention were on Jewel, seeing her dance like she's having fun, I guess everyone can relax now.

[MØ - Chorus]

I know you like the way I turn it up

I'm out here with my friends

I'mma make you beg, I'mma make you beg for it

I do this right, you're going home alone

I guess you'll have to beg

I'mma make you beg, I'mma make you beg for it

 

"I can see my niece is fine now, Michael (Roberto turned his sharp gaze at me) call me, if something bad happened to her, I need to sleep now because Jewel and I along with you have business meeting here in Bangkok around one in the afternoon" He said annoyed. Shit I totally forgot about that.....i groan in annoyed and nodded, Roberto bid everyone goodnight then he's out of the ballroom.

Get your hook boy, I'm like a drug

If you want my love better smoke it up

Make you beg for it, Imma make you beg for it

You can look boy but don't you touch

If you want my love make me give a fuck

Make you beg for it, Imma make you beg for it

 

A couple of hours later, Jewel had stop the music and approached John and I, we both are the only ones who stayed, as for Frank and Adalia already excuse themselves....their reason were they have a lot to do tomorrow which I knew it's about the tour and Jewel's recording season for her new upcoming album.

She stand in front of us, looking at us both with a tired expression, well that's the sign we needed to headed back to our suite to get some rest, we didn't say anything to each other when we head out of the ballroom.......Jewel didn't pretty much survive to stay awake cause she literally fell asleep on my shoulder while she was leaning, John wanted to help but I told him I can handle it.

The three of us arrived in my suite safely, John bid me goodnight and he kissed Jewel forehead softly then he's gone, I myself along with Jewel go to our room, I lay her carefully on the bed, I start taking off her clothes, leaving her only in her black lace panty and bra, Damn! She has a perfect body with curves...Oh geez, I'm in heaven, snap out Michael there's time for that, the most important thing is your girlfriend's health comes first, my second is my desire.......i am a guy after all, I pull the sheets and surround it all over her body for her not to catch cold, I myself have already change to my pajama, I really hope sleep can get me.

Tomorrow morning Jewel and I need to check our daughter, if she's okay, gosh I am so lucky to have a girlfriend, who is taking good care of me, sooner or in the near future, I will make Jewel my wife because I can feel it that she is the one for me.......forever.

Jewel pov on 9 o'clock in the morning.

My eyes open up slowly, feeling the sun shining through the window, I woke up, feeling refresh today in the morning, Michael Jackson, my handsome boyfriend is still sleeping peacefully behind me, he has his arms wrap around my waist and I can feel his breath behind my neck which it tickles, I wanted to do something naughty but I needed to check on my daughter.

I slowly taking Michael's arm off away from my waist but he wrap his arms more tightly around me, ugh Geez his damn awake, I turn around to face him and smirk playfully, I lean closer to him then I start kissing his neck, jaw, cheeks, eyes, nose and bit his earlobe which he moan and groan in response, bingo, the king get caught.

"Dragi koliko puta moram vam reći, da ne bi trebali pretvarati da spava, ne zaboravite to je 6 dugih godina, oboje smo bili spava na istom krevetu (dear how many times, I have to tell you, you should not pretend to be asleep, do not forget it's six long years, we were both sleeping on the same bed)" I said whispered at his ear playfully which Michael's eyes twitch in response I knew he wanted to pretend to sleep more but it's not working so he opened his eyes and look at me with an innocent expression, I chuckled and kissed his forehead.

"Valjda sam dobio je uhvaćen sada (I guess I got caught now)" Michael said in an adorable kids voice, I chuckle under my breath and shook my head, geez Mike always have to act like a kid, it definitely suite him.

"C'mon babe, we need to get up, we need to check on our daughter then eat breakfast, my uncle informed me yesterday we have some business meeting with a company that I totally forgot the name around one in the afternoon so get up my king" I said softly, Michael groan in annoyed but he obey me and get up from the bed, wow he didn't protest, lucky me.

 

I am telling you, I myself are annoyed, when this happened to me, you already know for yourself, if you have a multi billionaire company to look after, not just in the US but around the world, it's going to be pain in the ass, Michael's company" Heal the world foundation" is almost around the world but as always he helps me to do some of my paperwork or problems from the Smith royal company and I also do the same to him, helping him his paperwork or problem from his own company, it's rather easy because we work as a team, gosh, really this life may be perfect on the same time but there's tons of drama out there and you don't want to get involve.

 

sooner or later.....there will be sexual attraction between Jewel and Michael without them realizing.....but later...*sigh* more drama is coming....stay tuned :)

 

 

Chapter 18 by Jiilly

Chapter 18 (Dangerous World tour, Bangkok Thailand, August 25th 1993) On 12:30 in the afternoon at the conference room.

Jewel pov

Michael, my uncle and I are now at some company for a meeting, somewhere within Bangkok  city, oh gosh, this is boring as fuck, I yawn secretly because my only reason is, I didn't want any of the business men seeing me that I wasn't interested which in honesty I ain't give a fuck but as you can see, my uncle caught me, he glared at me then shook his head, he turned his attention back at the man, who is talking about the subject for today, as for Michael, his attention wasn't on the meeting at all, his full attention were on me, great.......the king needs to pay attention cause it's about his own accompany damn it.

I gave him a quite message that he needs to pay attention or else, he won't know what is happening to his accompany, he chuckle and turned his gaze back at the man, I sighed in relief, well that was easy, a couple of hours later, the meeting was over.....thank fuck and my day isn't over yet.....why? The answer is of your question is, my uncle and I along with Michael will be heading at the palace to meet the royal family here in Bangkok.

I know you'll all are confused, okay here let me explain, once again the Smith family has always have a business relationship between us and the royal family or the countries government itself but to me as Jewel Smith (My real name duh), I consider them as a family.....i didn't saw them as an business partner, I only see them as a normal family, well the royal family, some are friendly like the royal family here in Thailand, some are arrogant, really I have patient with one of them, sometimes I don't, okay back to the topic, the royal family here in Thailand wanted to see me again because they have heard from the media that I came here with Michael for his dangerous world tour plus they have seen me at all over the news slash I was the popular topic all over the world because of those bastards (Media), as always they are suspicious about my relationship with the king of pop, bla, bla, bla, who gives a fuck.

My thoughts were interrupted, when Michael was calling my name, oh shit, I need to check my make-up and hair, I totally forgot that we are already inside the limo, heading at the palace, the king chuckle, when he saw my panic expression, I glared playfully at him and scoffed.

I thank Adeline today that she pick an outfit for me, Gosh she always save my ass, she may be my assistant but she also helps me what to wear for an important meeting or some international party etc, the dress I wear today is Military Red Dress Double Breasted Tulip Long Sleeve Coat (Off course there is a short on underneath this dress) along with leather gloves on which it's a habit to our family, if we are going to meet a royal family and the shoes, for real in a honest way, Adeline really have a crush on this shoes, it's Christian Louboutin Black Patent Leather So Kate Pumps, I don't know why she always pick Christian Louboutin but I didn't care much, my make-up is light and the hair is pull up into a messy bun.

I remember what the Queen told me once, when the first time I came at the palace, that day I wore an formal dress with a formal make-up and hairstyle, for real I am telling y'all, I was nervous as hell, I didn't know what to wear.....why? Ugh my damn uncle didn't tell me what to wear so in the end the Queen laughed at me which I got embarrassed, she told me softly there's no need to be formal or wear formal, just be yourself around them since then, they always request my presence, when I'm visiting their country for business stuff.

Now here I am, we are almost arrived at the palace, I sneak a peek on Michael, what he wore today since he is coming with us visiting the King and Queen, he is wearing an black military jacket, inside that jacket, he has his infamous white shirt and his pants well as always black trousers with his penny loafers and a white socks. As for my uncle......gosh as always he wear the same sharp suit along with leather gloves like mine, the ride were silent for a little while until a few minutes later we've arrived in front of the palace, Bill got out first to opened the door for us which we all got out one by one, Wayne was already standing a few feet away from us, waiting patiently.

I look around, if the place is secure, I may not be Agent Juliet or Michael pretending bodyguard right now but I still need to be on my guard, Bill and Wayne turned their gaze at me and nodded means the place is secure, I sighed in relief then smiled in response, when we were inside the palace, the king's personal butler have lead us in some huge room, I don't know if it's an living room or whatever room because we have seen there was a few couches inside the room, the butler have informed us the king and Queen along with the princesses and princes will be arriving soon, my uncle say his thank you then the butler excuse him and walk out the room.

Michael looked around in awe, it was his first time being here inside the palace, where the royal family lives here in Bangkok city, I sat on the couch and get some paperwork from my bag, my uncle sit beside me on my left as for Michael, he sit on my right, holding my hands without me realizing it until a maid announce the royal families arrival, the three of us stood up and bowed in greeting, when the king and Queen were in front of us along with their children.

They have greet us in return but a small princess literally approached Michael and I, she greeted us happily and hug my legs, the Queen wanted to scold her, telling the adorable child, where is her manners although I pick her up, carrying her to my arms, the Queen didn't say anything at all, she just smiled softly in response.

For the rest of the princesses and princes (the little ones), they approached Michael, asking him tons of question, gosh this kids never change except their older sister and brother, Kate and Andrew, this two kids are already in their early twenties, Andrew is the first born so he is the crown Prince, who the next in line to be a king after his  father, as for Kate, she is the second oldest but something caught my attention, the way the princess looked at Michael, it's like she's interested, oh gosh, I don't know, if Michael have seen it, I just hope nothing bad happened, my thoughts were interrupted, when the queen called my name, asking Michael and I wanted to join with her at the gardens which the both of us politely accepted it, the queen smiled and called all of her children to come with us then a huge unease feeling came to me, SHIT this can't be right?!.

Michael pov

I caught Jewel was watching the princess very carefully which I have a feeling, this princess is interested on me, I guess Jewel and I have to announce the status of our relationship, I knew my girl won't do anything reckless or tell me her feelings because she hid them well, um....... I need to find out more but that's not all, I also caught the way the prince aka crown prince staring at her adoringly and I didn't like it, yes I am a possessive person, no one cannot get what is MINE, okay back to the topic, the royal children were pulling me with their tiny hands, leading me to the garden.

As for the Queen, Jewel along with the crown prince and the princess, they were behind us, having an conversation to each other, well nothing bad is happening yet....i just hope the rest of our visit need to stay like this..........peaceful

Jewel pov four hours later at the royal dining room (dinner time)

Right now, we are eating at the dining room along with the royal family, the Queen were asking me about my life, business and music career but my mood got almost ruined because 1. Kate have make her move on Michael which thankfully he ignored her and he grabbed my hand, giving all his attention and affection towards only me and the royal children, Kate huff in annoyance, she glared on Michael in the end until the Queen ask us a unexpected question.

"So my dear, I have heard from your uncle that you've a fiancé already, who may that be?" the Queen asked. I looked at my uncle confused which he pointed quietly at Michael, gosh uncle is a smart ass slash life savior, the king (Michael) caught my uncle's message, he just nodded in response and he proceed eating pretending he didn't saw that, I turned my attention back at the Queen, I guess we need to lied a little bit or not because sooner or later, he will ask me, thank gosh I am wearing Michael's ring, the one he gave me as a promise ring/ engagement ring, it's platinum pave diamond halo engagement ring with 2ct Round white sapphire 1.60ctw G VS diamonds, I know, it looks like an engagement ring and I am telling y'all, I remember what Michael told me once when we confessed our feelings to each other since he was pretty much a possessive person, he gave me a promise ring for any guy.....need to stay away from me, not in a bad way just for my protection even Michael himself wearing his.

"Um I'm engage your majesty with Michael" I said calmly but inside I was damn nervous, on the corner of my eye, I saw Kate's face turn into frown even Andrew, I raised my eyebrow about this.....okay Jewel snap it out, I know the king (Mike) and I will talk about this later.

"That's good my dear, both of you are meant for each other, congratulations Michael and Jewel, I am happy for you dear" the Queen smiled sweetly.

"Yes dear congratulations........i am happy for both of you so when is the wedding" The king asked, Michael grabbed my hand under the table and caressed it softly for me to relax.

"Jewel and I didn't talk about it yet, your Majesty" Michael said politely, the king smiled and nodded softly, the dinner went well except Andrew and Kate, who is glaring at the rings that Michael and I wore, gosh this kids never learn, when it was time for us to go, we said our good byes to every member of the royal family but this time those two weren't here, I sighed in annoyed and let those two alone.

The ride to the hotel wasn't that long-either, it was short, we have arrived safely as well my uncle excuse himself for him to take his rest, once again Michael and I are alone on the living room, I guess we need to talk what just happened.

"So you've caught how the crown Prince and the princess reacted, when they knew the truth that we are engage" Michael said teasingly. I rolled my eyes playfully and sighed in annoyed.

"Yes dear, I caught them both but the princess is more interested at you Mr. Jackson" I said calmly but on the same time feeling frustrated.

"I know Jewel and you already know, I ain't interested at her, I am more interested at you baby" Michael said in a deeper tone, I blushed and look away, He chuckled softly at me and smirk playfully.

"Yeah, Yeah, Yeah I get it, as you can see babe, the ring you have given me for what you and my uncle planned......have already work, they believe we are engage but don't worry they won't tell the media because it's part of our contract with the royal family of Thailand that they won't tell a single soul with or without our permission"

"Oh that's great then....now let's take our rest, I am dead beat" Michael said tiredly.


I nodded then we both got inside our room, change our clothes into pajama then hold each other until we fell asleep peacefully, tomorrow is a big day.....but there's an unexpected problem will appear without us knowing.

 

this is Jewel's promise/ engage ring....i will explain more in this story why they needed to do this:) Stay tuned.

this is Michael's.........

Chapter 19 by Jiilly

Chapter 19 (Dangerous World tour, Bangkok Thailand, August 26th 1993) at the hotel

Jewel pov

"No in the fucking hell Jewel! The crown prince has interest on you and the princess is interest at Michael, well that's really interesting and unexpected on the same time but what did they do, when they have learn the truth that both of you are (pretending) engage?" John asked amused, Michael snorted and I rolled my eyes.

"They both glared at our rings that we've been wearing it since Michael and I got out of the country, it's a miracle....the tabloids haven't seen it yet or recognize it" I said.

"Yeah....that's the weird part, we have been wearing it in public and nothing bad is happening yet" Michael said suspiciously, I looked at the corner of my eye and caught Jo  smirk evilly, ooh no, he did something without telling Michael and I.

"What the hell did you do this time Jo???" I said rather irritated, thank Christmas Catrina is with Laura and Bill at the private pool side of the hotel for her not to hear this dirty words coming from our lips/mouth.

"Okay let me explain first then when I am done explaining, you can kill me after that" John said calmly, "Explain now Jo, my patient is so thin today because we needed to talk about your mission from two days ago" I said impatiently, Michael start caressing my knuckles with his thumb for me to relax which as always works, "Okay Princess, chillax, well those two rings that you both are wearing has an GPS systems in one of those diamonds, why? The answer is since the Black skull is on the loose somewhere around the world, we don't want both of you get hurt in the end plus the problem of Joseph Jackson and Mrs. Presley so we don't want any chances from all the enemies to make their move to kill you both, also I forgot to mention it to you, when an enemy gave you a powerful drug without you knowing, Clint have put an system there too, I don't know what is it but he explain that if your enemy touch you in sexual or whatever, the ring itself will automatically warn us in one of our systems from the agency and help will come right away, oh wait one more thing, the only protection you will get from the ring, the band will start to heat up then you can punch your enemy or whatever" John said in a plain tone.

Michael and I looked at each other with our eyebrow raised, I guess we both were thinking the same thing, we turned our gaze back to Jo, who is sitting in front of us very calmly, okay this is my first time seeing him like this but for real, Jo and my uncle are working damn fast without me realizing....dot, dot, dot wait!! I thought Michael gave me this ring.

"Wait! Babe, you said, you bought this ring for me then how the hell, Jo and my uncle put GPS bla bla, after you gave it to me" I asked confused, unexpected Jo and Michael freaking Jackson just smirk at me on the same time, holy hell he already knew about this shit without telling me!! I felt my vein from the side of my head just make an appearance which make Jo and Michael stop smirking then both of them start backing away from me slowly.

"Baby let me explain before you explodes, yes I bought it for you but before I gave it to you, Jo and your own uncle suggest it to me that they need to put something in our ring for our protection, I didn't want to keep this from you" Michael said with an innocent look. I sighed and shook my head in disbelief, feeling disappointed, frustrated, anger, annoyed on the same time, makes me sick but I understand why they have kept this a secret from me, I stare at them both coldly with my steel grey eyes, Michael and Jo flinched in response, they knew, they are so much in trouble.

"Thank you for telling me the truth Michael and Jo, let's change the damn subject, Jo do you have the chip with you?" I gritted my teeth in annoyance with my accent slipping away again.

"Y-yes J, the mission was an success, Roberto has the chip so when we arrive at Singapore it's still your turn" John said nervously, I smiled sweetly and felt relax, when I get the news,  well there's no need to worry about the chip here in Bangkok, both of the boys in front of me sighed in relief.........I guess they have realize I ain't mad at them anymore.....sooner rather later, If they did this to me again, I will definitely scold them and it's not a good one.

"Okay guys just a warning for both of you especially uncle, if one of you even uncle didn't tell me, what the three of you are planning, I will cut your balls and fry it for all the girls will eat it for me" I said plain coldly tone, Michael and Jo swallowed nervously then nodded, I smiled and stood up from my chair, leaving them there at the living room with an horrified expression, I smirked about this and I start laughing loudly evilly.

Michael pov

When Jewel, my own garl, the woman I love have warned us coldly for not telling her the plan, I felt a huge shiver down my spine, the way she talk is very different even her accent, I have never heard her like this before, this is what Roberto is telling me about, the bad or evil side of Jewel Mae Smith, remind me not to pissed her off.

"Okay John, remind me or I remind you not to pissed her off or make her upset cause I have a huge feeling, if you or I will do that again, she could do more worst this time" I said in a mocked tone.

"R-r-remind me Mike, she's your girlfriend after all" John shrugged his shoulders. I just nodded then I stand up from my chair, heading out from the living room, leaving John alone, gosh this is going to be a long day of this tour.

(Dangerous world tour, Bangkok, Thailand, August 27th 1993) Suphachalasai Stadium

Jewel pov

Today is the day of my mission, my appearance isn't Jewel Smith but as Agent Juliet Brown, the media tonight were very confused, who the heck I am because *sigh* of course Michael's stubbornness have kick in, we both got out on the same time from the van then as always those paparazzi start asking stupid question but when they realize, it's the famous agent, they stand back and leave the king alone.

Thank fuck for that although my handsome boyfriend didn't want me out of his sight, he knows it's my turn to get the chip at the Marriot hotel so I am here inside his dressing room while Karen is doing his Make-up, I wanted to get out of his dressing room but the king doesn't want me to go yet until it's time.

A few minutes later when Karen was done doing her job, she approached me then surprisingly she embraced me tightly, wishing me good luck which I gladly returned it, she broke the embraced a few seconds later and kissed my cheek, she look at me on the eye and she caressed my cheek for the last time then she walk out the dressing room without saying anything, I looked behind me, where Michael was standing, I knew he saw everything what Karen did, I guess there's a meaning of her action.

"Michael, what is that for?" I said confusedly with my accent slipping away. He sighed then he approached me, hugging me from behind.

"Karen knows, where you are going while I am doing my show, she's very worried along with everyone in the crew, they may not know the truth but still they just wanted you back safely" Michael whispered in a deeper tone at my ear. I caressed his arms softly and sighed.

"I know baby and you know, I needed to get those chip's back" I whispered, Michael turned me around to look at him and our eyes have finally meet. He caressed my cheek softly first then lean a little bit closer to me, feeling his minty breath to my face, "Remember your promise baby girl, I don't want nothing bad happened to you" Michael said in a serious tone, I just nodded and he didn't waste time at all, he just lean more closer to me and our lips have finally meet, he kissed me passionately with love, I return the kiss then I wrapped my arms around his neck for our body to stay closer to each other.

A few minutes later, a loud knocked interrupting us, telling us it was time for Michael to go which the king embraced me tightly, I return it but I whispered something to his ear for him to feel ease "Go now baby, I will see you later, it's a promise" Michael stand back to look at me very carefully until he accept of what I just told him......um he is still thinking I am not keeping my promise, he peck my lips for the last time and he is out of my sight, now it's time for me to do my mission.

Normal pov Jewel's scene

Jewel is already inside her car (Black Audi r8 with tinted windows) driving on the road that leads her destination to the Marriot hotel, I am telling y'all, it was rather emotional, when her friends and family say their goodbyes, wishing her good luck, telling her come back safely which she smiled and hug them all in return.

She sighed then shook her head to pay her attention back on the road, she already knew, this is going to be an dangerous mission, the king knows about this, that's why he doesn't want her to go at all...............

"Agent J, just to inform you, Clint and I will give you directions, when you've arrived at the hotel" John said.

"Okay thanks Jo" Jewel said.

"What's wrong garl? Is there something wrong?"

"Did the show already start?"

"No not yet, in five minutes it will start"

"Okay Jo and I have arrived at the hotel, I just park the car"

"Be ready J....be always on your guard be careful, I don't want Michael screaming on my face, if something bad had happened to you"

"Oh I will and don't worry Michael won't do that unless news have reached him"

"Okay woman......time to be serious, just to let you know pass by at the lobby and asked the front desk because he will tell you the directions, where the enemies is hiding the chip"

"Are they....the good guys, boy?"

"Yes they are.....now good luck, Wayne and Bill along I myself can hear you through the earpiece even Clint...."

"Thank Jo, Agent out"

Jewel did park her car and then she did go to the direction, where John or Clint have said to her through her earpiece until she have arrived, where they held the chip, now her dangerous mission will start.

Back to Michael's scene

"Michael, it's time" Frank said. He turned around and nodded in response, tonight he doesn't feel doing the show although he cannot cancel it because he didn't want to disappoint his fans, after all some of his fans, who came to see him in person are from another country.

He sighed and got ready to make his appearance until he was already on stage, standing there frozen, doing nothing, his fans screamed his name loudly but Michael's mind were on Jewel, his mind were far away from where he was, he still remember what Jewel said, when the day she told him the truth about herself" No matter what happened between good and bad to us Mike or we got hurt, we need to be strong in front of those horrible people, once we've let them see our weakness, we are done for so don't let those people who hurt you, pulling you down, you need to lift your head high no matter what, don't trust the people easily, give your trust, who deserve it, also don't let them see you emotions through your expression especially eyes, just looked at them coldly or blank because you yourself doesn't deserve to be disrespect and mistreat, you are only human like the rest of us Michael"  she was right that night, when she told him that, he take off his aviator slowly which his fans screamed more, then the music has finally start.

Nation To Nation

All The World

Must Come Together

Face The Problems

That We See

Then Maybe Somehow We Can Work It Out

I Asked My Neighbor

For A Favor

She Said Later

What Has Come Of

All The People

Have We Lost Love

Of What It's About

 

Back to Jewel's scene

Jewel walk calmly towards the front desk, where a young man is standing there, typing something at the computer, tonight she has her other uniform on (see chapter 1 if you don't remember) but this time, not the cat suite that has US Marine seal at the each side of her shoulders so she just go with her badge, if they ask for it. When she was already in front of the desk, she cleared her throat to get the young man's attention which the young man look at her oddly first but it change into a seductive look, um......... Michael won't like this at all, if he was with her, she sighed and ignored the way the young man staring at her.

"Good evening sir, I am Agent Brown, did the president have informed you that I will arriving tonight for a certain business?" Jewel said plainly. The young man expression change again into a nervous one, when he heard her name, jewel have guessed well that her uncle already talk to the owner of Marriot hotel to warn them, what is going to happened soon.

"Y-yes mam, the owner of the hotel had inform us that an agent will be arriving tonight so do you need our help for direction?" the young man said nervously, she smiled softly and take a folder out from her back side to give it to the young man.

"Okay, do me a favor dear, give this folder to the owner of this hotel, tell him that we are sorry the enemy have chosen this hotel for their troubles so now I am going to kick them out.....don't forget to give this folder tomorrow....." Jewel said. The young man nodded in understanding, she wink at the young man and walk away from him, leaving the young man star struck with her beauty.

I Have To Find My Peace Cuz

No One Seems To Let Me Be

False Prophets Cry Of Doom

What Are The Possibilities

I Told My Brother

There'll Be Problems,

Times And Tears For Fears,

We Must Live Each Day

Like It's The Last

 

She go to the direction, where Clint have told her, where she needed to stop because this time, she needs to let her fellow Agents know, where is her next destination of this huge badass hotel.

"Clint, where I need to go next because I am already here" Jewel said calmly.

"Well Jul, you need to go straight, you won't be going to left or right cause this time it will be faster for you, oh just to let you know, there's a lot of trap out there and also there's a chance Michael could see you in action" Clint said.

"What do you mean by that Clint?"

"The black skull have connected an wire at the stage screen, where Mike will be performing, John already catch the person, he wanted to warn the king but the show has already start so we cannot do anything" Jewel cursed under her breath, feeling frustrated right now, she continue walking down the hall without noticing one of the black skull soldier is behind her.

"Did he tell Frank and did you hack the system for everyone around the world not to see it?"

"Yes he let Frank know but as what I told you, they cannot stop the show, the only thing they can do is calm Mr. Jackson while he is watching you doing some action and I'm working on that because the Black skull system is so damn different from our systems, also LOOOK OUT BEHIND YOU!" Jewel turned around fast and block the attack (knife) from one the black skull soldier, she eventually kick his stomach and knock him out without giving him a second glance.

"Now tell me, is Michael along with everyone is seeing this?"

"Yes, it's starting woman, now go get that chip fast because I heard at John's line, the fans is screaming horrified"

"You got it"

Go With It

Go With It

Jam

It Ain't Too Much Stuff

It Ain't Too Much

It Ain't Too Much For Me To

Jam

It Ain't

It Ain't Too Much Stuff

It Ain't

Don't You

It Ain't Too Much For Me To

 

Michael pov, Back at Michael's scene

The fans gasp horrified, when they saw something behind me even my back-up dancers, singers with the rest of the crew too, I was definitely confused, what the heck is going on although I keep singing, I didn't stop at all, Frank make his appearance on the stage with a disbelief expression, he wasn't looking at me at all, he was looking at the screen behind me, I also turn around slowly and look at the screen with the same expression that Frank wore.

I can't believe what I am seeing in front of me on that screen right now, it's Jewel herself, she was walking calmly down the halls from the hotel, talking to someone from her earpiece but someone was behind her with a knife, shit is that the enemy itself? NO! Jewel! One of fans screamed, saying "LOOK OUT!" my heart literally stop beating, when I saw the enemy has an evil smirk because he was close enough to make his move to hurt Jewel, the anxious feeling start running through my veins, fuck I can't watch this! Until unexpected she turned around with the most coldest look, she gave the enemy, I myself was surprised when she block his attacks fast, she kick the enemies hard on the stomach and knocked him out without a second glance, damn my girl can really fight then she start walk calmly down the halls once more.

The World Keeps Changing

Rearranging Minds

And Thoughts

Predictions Fly Of Doom

The Baby Boom

Has Come Of Age

We'll Work It Out

 

My fans cheered happily but as for the rest of my crew along with John, Roberto, Frank, Wayne and Bill knew, this isn't over........

I Told My Brothers

Don't You Ask Me

For No Favors

I'm Conditioned By

The System

Don't You Talk To Me

Don't Scream And Shout

 

Jewel pov, Back at Jewel's scene

"Okay that silver steel door a few feet away in front of you Jul, the chip is in there, I located it fast for you because I know you wanted to go back at the hotel"

"Oh hell yes I am, okay give me second cause I have a feeling there's a trap"

"There is Jul, be careful"

"I will, Agent out"

I start walking slowly at first for me to see my destination to run fast, thank gosh I have ultra-long sleek leather gloves on now, I really love this uniform, okay enough admiring, when I knew it's the right time to run, I was going to start running fast towards that door for my safety but I stop to my tracks, when I saw four men standing a couple of feet away from me, bad news for me too, they have an AK47, who their guns is pointing at me, not a good day for me.......Michael will definitely scold me, if he have seen this part.

She Pray To God, To Buddha

Then She Sings A

Talmud Song

Confusions Contradict

The Self

Do We Know Right

From Wrong

I Just Want You To

Recognize Me

In The Temple

You Can't Hurt Me

I Found Peace

Within Myself

 

I don't have a choice but to confront this bastards, I hope the king won't have a panic attack, I calmly approach them which they start reloading their guns, point their gun straight, where I was standing, waiting for the right time to shoot at me, gosh this men are so stupid because they don't know, who they are up against, well this is going to be a long night for me.

Go With It

Go With It

Jam

It Ain't

It Ain't Too Much Stuff

It Ain't Too Much

It Ain't Too Much For Me To

Jam

It Ain't

It Ain't Too Much Stuff

It Ain't

Don't You

It Ain't Too Much For Me To

Jam

It Ain't Too Much Stuff

It Ain't Too Much

It Ain't Too Much For Me To

Jam

It Ain't

It Ain't Too Much Stuff

It Ain't

Don't You

It Ain't Too Much For Me To

 

Michael pov, Back to Michael's scene

The four men, who is still pointing their guns at Jewel is patiently waiting for her to make her first move for them to start shooting at her which I will have an panic attack soon but......my girlfriend is smirking evilly at them, WTF?! I heard John at the side of the stage is cursing loudly, um I have a huge bad feeling something bad or good will happened tonight.

Until Jewel start running fast towards the four men, the enemies start shooting at her too when she already make her move, my hot beautiful girlfriend block every bullets that is coming towards which I knew everyone here today, who is watching this or around the world, their jaw dropped, it's impossible a human being to block those bullets fast and I am telling y'all it's possible because you needed to train it like dancing or singing.

[Rap Performed By Heavy D]

Jam Jam

Here Comes The Man

Hot Damn

The Big Boy Stands

Movin' Up A Hand

Makin' Funky Tracks

With My Man

Michael Jackson

Smooth Criminal

That's The Man

Mike's So Relaxed

Mingle Mingle Jingle

In The Jungle

Bum Rushed The Door

3 And 4's In A Bundle

Execute The Plan

First I Cooled Like A Fan

Got With Janet

Then With Guy

Now With Michael

Cause It Ain't Hard To...

 

Oh geez, this woman is going to be a death of me, John is standing beside me now with a huge smirk on his face, I guess he's enjoying the show, as for Roberto, he was talking to someone from his phone calmly but if you looked closely, he is arguing to that person from the other line, I sighed and return my attention on the screen, I hope this fight is over..........soon

[Michael]

Jam

It Ain't

It Ain't Too Much Stuff

It Ain't Too Much

It Ain't Too Much For Me To

Jam

Get On It

It Ain't Too Much Stuff

It Ain't

Don't Stop

It Ain't Too Much For Me To

Jam

It Ain't

It Ain't Too Much Stuff

It Ain't

Don't You

It Ain't Too Much For Me To

 

Jewel pov, Back to Jewel's scene

I landed back on my two feet, when all those four men have been.....again knock out cold since Michael with the rest of the world is seeing this, I didn't want to cost a bloodshed in front of that damn camera for everyone to see me killing a human being like all of us, I sighed in relief and proceed to walk towards that door.

"Clint does this door have a trap, if I touch it? Because I will destroy it" I said plainly.

"There's no electric or whatever trap they have put in that door, if you touch it so be it, you can destroy it Princess" Clint said amused. I rolled my eyes and get my M9 silence gun from my belt and point it at the keyhole.

"Okay are you sure, I can shoot the keyhole for me to go inside this damn room" I said.

"Actually there was a password for you to open it but it's best for you to shoot the keyhole along with the computers beside the door because I already hacked the system from that door for you to destroy it easily Jul"

"Thanks, Agent J out"

I pull the trigger and shoot at the keyhole first then the computer beside the door which the door itself automatically opened, I check the room first, if it's secure which it is so I go inside the room and saw the chip a couple of feet away from me with a glass around it, protecting it from outside, I grabbed my knife behind my back pocket to see if it's safe and throw it just in case for me to see it if there's a trap again which there's nothing, I grabbed my gun and shoot the glass, this time I heard an alarm.

Jam

It Ain't

It Ain't Too Much Stuff

It Ain't

Don't You

It Ain't Too Much For Me To

 

I cursed under my breath and run for it, I grabbed the chip fast, put it on my back pocket and get out of this horrible room but certain someone make his appearance and that's the second leader of the black skull itself.

It Ain't Too Hard For Me

To Jam [9x]

Get On It

Jam

It Ain't

It Ain't Too Much Stuff

It Ain't

Don't You

It Ain't Too Much For Me To

 

Michael pov, Back to Michael's scene

Jewel stop to her tracks, when she spotted a guy in front of her, staring at her blankly, I felt a huge shiver down my spine that there is something about this guy, I look at the corner of my eye to see, what is John's reaction, the answer is, he is staring at the screen with the coldest look he wore for the first time along with Roberto, I start feeling confused, why they are starring like that, Wayne caught my confused expression and explain that I couldn't believe, what I was hearing from him.

"Mike I know you won't believe what you will hear from me, the guy, who's in front of Jewel is the second leader from Black skull" Wayne said calmly, I felt my body froze, where I was standing, OMFG!

"C-can Jewel handled that guy?" I asked anxiously

"She can Mike, just watch" John and Roberto said unison, our attention return back at the screen, please hear me from heaven above, please let Jewel be safe.

Jam

It Ain't Too Much Stuff

It Ain't Too Much

It Ain't Too Much For Me To

Jam

It Ain't Too Much Stuff

It Ain't Too Much

It Ain't Too Much For Me To

 

Jewel pov, Back at Jewel's scene

The second leader and I stare at each other coldly, I really hate this bastard style for real, this is the second time I have seen him in person, the tension inside this room was starting to feel heavy and I cannot waste my damn time to be here or else, there's bad news more to come.

"Hello Agent Brown, it's nice to see you again" The second leader said arrogantly

"It is dear, it's a coincidence to see you here" I said sarcastically

"Um....feisty woman.....i like that.....now back to our original topic, how did you know, where is the location of this chip Juliet" He said with his Russian accent, A grin start to appear on my face.

"Remember I am an agent dear but just to remind you, I always know fast of what you did along with the rest of black skull is doing, I cannot tell you because it's your group's secret, don't worry your secret is safe with me" I said with a smirk. He stare at me coldly and clenched his jaw, Bingo there's what I wanted for him to feel "Anger"

"Don't do that Agent Brown, I don't want to kill my one most favorite Agent tonight" He said with a warning tone.

"UGH FUCK YOU, son of a bitch!" Clint and John said irritated, I wanted to laugh but I bit my lip to stop myself.

"I apologize for my rudeness sire but I don't need to start playing your fucking games so now leave me in peace" I said irritated, he laughed at me evilly and shook his head.

"Oh I will but the next time I see you, we will challenge you woman, be ready" He said calmly.

"Whatever you say boy" I said in a mocked tone.

I don't know, why in the hell, he just let me go just like that, before I get out of this place, I gave him a warning with my accent slip out of my mouth, when I passed by beside him "You and your first leader may think that you guys have won but this isn't over, you guys don't know, who you are up against so be ready, I am telling you as early as possible, if you guys don't stop, you'll and all this people will end up losing everything" I said coldly, I walk away without waiting for his reply before I got out of that room, I saw him shiver well I guess he got my warning.

Jam

Too Much

It Ain't Too Much Stuff

It Ain't

Don't You

It Ain't Too Much For Me To

 

I smiled and run down the halls that leads me to the parking lot, I am telling you, the heavy weight that I am carrying on my shoulders is gone and now, the fucking camera, who was following me is gone too..........thank fuck for that.......Shit I need to let everyone know, where I am going now.

"Woman go straight at the hotel, Michael along with the rest of us are arriving there soon........so we we'll see you later" John said.

"Okay Jo copy that Agent J out"

Get On It

Get On It

Give It Baby

Give It To Me

Come On

You Really Give It Too Me

Got To Give It

You Just Want To Give It

 

 

Tonight I am lucky that I didn't fight the second leader from the black skull.....i have to know, why in the hell he just let me go rather calmly.......i need to investigate soon but right now I have to go back, where my love is waiting for me and I have a feeling he will scold me heavily today.

this is the most longest chapter i ever write LOL, well i hope you enjoy it.....stay tuned:)

Chapter 20 by Jiilly

Chapter 20 (Dangerous world tour, Bangkok Thailand, August 27th 1993) on the same day, back at the hotel

Normal pov

Michael with the rest his crew, bodyguards, Frank, John, Roberto, Adalia and Adeline came back at the hotel, avoiding the media right now but Roberto put an extra security for all of them in case it became violent and crazy. The king excuse himself first from everyone, when they have arrived at the presidential suite, Laura heard a lot of voices just outside Catrina room and investigate it which surprisingly she saw everyone was back early.

She was confused, why everyone is back, did something bad had happened? The king approached her with a long face, when he passed beside her, he just patted her shoulder in greeting then go straight to Catrina's room, this makes Laura more damn confusing, she definitely needed to know what the hell is going on, okay that's it she will ask Frank or John, what the hell is going on.

"Excuse me everyone, can you care to explain why Mr. Jackson is acting like a scardy cat or anxious about something" Laura said calmly, everyone around the room became quiet once more, they don't know, where to begin explaining to Laura, John sighed and took a step toward.

"I will explain it to you Laura, just don't scream because Michael almost got an panic attack at the stage in front of thousands people but since Jewel have contacted us a few hours ago that she is okay, he stayed calmly for now so please keep your voice low" John said gently.

"Sure, whatever it is, spill it" Laura said impatiently.

"Okay Laura chillax anyway of what happened today is-"John had start telling her the story of what had happened to Michael concert tonight which everyone is also listening except for the king, who doesn't want to listen the same stuff of what happened tonight, the only thing he wants now is Jewel, his patient is so thin to wait for her to come back here at the hotel safely, he caressed Catrina's brown hair softly for him to get distracted but it wasn't working, he sighed in frustration until he himself and everyone attention turned to Bill's security radio, when they heard Wayne's voice from the woki toki.

"We have a situation here Bill, Jewel has come back here inside the hotel safely but there is something wrong, she looks more pale for the cause-, shit poison" Wayne said concern.

When Michael heard that Jewel is hurt, he burst out of Catrina's bedroom without waking up his daughter, he stood there at the doorway with a furious expression, he doesn't know what to do because he cannot go out of his suite without his bodyguards to see if Jewel is okay for security reason, Roberto start ordering Adeline and John to get ready for Jewel's arrival.

"Copy that Wayne.......but where are your location?" Bill asked.

"We are almost arrive at the suite, open the door"

John opened the door which it revealed Wayne first but behind him, one of the bodyguards is carrying Jewel bridal style, Michael, Roberto and Adeline immediately approach the Queen, who already got fainted since she have arrived at the hotel parking lot, the bodyguard lay her carefully on the couch and back away to see if they needed more help.

"Okay everyone stand back, I have to check Jewel here, now John since Jewel got poison from that bastard, get the antidote from my bag" Adeline said plainly, John didn't waste no time and get the antidote from Adeline's room.

Adeline start checking Jewel's health and her body, if she got another damage done but she wasn't hurt that badly, the only  thing is she got poison plus she start to look more pale, John came back inside the suite with the injection with the antidote/drug already inside of it and he gave it to Adeline, she didn't waste no time, she grabbed Jewel right hand and shot her right away, the antidote/drug immediately start to run/spread through her veins all over her body to fight off the poison, Michael flinch, when he saw that, he doesn't like needles at all, Adeline sighed in relief, when she saw Jewel's color came back little by little, well it means she only needs rest now.

Adeline turned her attention at the king with a serious look" Michael take Jewel at your bedroom, she needs rest and stay beside her, she needs you on a time like this, tomorrow morning she will explain to us all what her and that bastard talk about, okay everyone let's go" Adeline ordered sternly which everyone obeyed and start leaving the suite except John and Laura goes back to their own room, Michael carried Jewel to their room and lay her softly at their king size bed, her appearance as Juliet brown haven't change back to her other first form, he needed  to change her back as Jewel Smith ASAP because he doesn't want his crew to know about this secret which he saw the device from Jewel's pocket and pressed the red button for her to change back to her original form, her whole body start to glow with a bright light then her appearance start to change, a couple of seconds later, she's back to her normal form.

Michael pov

When Jewel's appearance goes back to normal (first appearance) I sighed in relief, I really didn't want anyone knowing her secret except for my staff, who already signed a confidentiality agreement slash working for me because since my garl have warned me, who I need to trust, who I don't need to trust just it change me, why? The answer is Jewel has been telling me to look carefully at that person's body language especially  their eyes, if they are honesty telling you  the truth about themselves or not although her herself has been doing that quiet a lot for me since I've been busy with the tour, making music or meetings.

I caressed her hair and kissed her forehead, I am happy Jewel is safe but what concerns me now, she has been poison, I have to wait for her till tomorrow morning, I laid beside her carefully then a couple of minutes later, sleep have found me.

Jewel pov next day, August 28th 1993

I don't know what just happened to me but I know i feel shit right now, my body is sore, my throat is damn sore too plus I feel dehydrated, fuck I need water, I groan in pain, when I woke up, I start looking around my surrounding of where the hell I am which I discovered, I am back at Michael's suite and someone whose beside me, the king himself is already wake up and have been watching me. I am telling y'all, he will be a dramatic king in 3.....2....1.....and......action!

"Baby...........! OMG you are awake! How are you feeling, do you need something? I am going to get Adeline for her to check you up......" Michael kept talking until I hold my hand up for him to stop blabbering, I know he cares a lot for me and that's sweet but he needs to chillax.

"Baby I am fine just sore and you can call Adeline, if that makes you feel better because I don't want you to panic more plus I know, I know, I need to tell you guys, what happened to me yesterday" I said in a raspy voice.

"You got that right woman! I was worried sick about you, when I saw one of my bodyguards carrying you and you looked so pale, I almost-"I stop him with my finger on his kissable lips for him to stop talking again, my baby is surprisingly look at me with wide eyes, I just shook my head and smiled softly at him then I lean closer to him, we both were face to face now, our lips are a few inches away from each other, our eyes didn't lose eye contact in one bit, we both just gazing each other, a few minutes later unexpected I kissed him passionately, Michael gladly return the kiss which I smiled secretly, I don't know what just happened to me, it's just I need him so much even Michael himself needs me more cause the way he kissed me is more aggressive and have more needs of myself.

I moan in response, damn his a good kisser, I can't stop myself, if he keeps kissing me like that, I can't get enough of that, a few seconds later, I stop the kiss for us to breath and look at Michael through his brown eyes, I can see full emotions on them, um my poor baby, I guess I need to tell him I am okay.

"Je suis bien Michael, je viens empoisonné, le plus important est que je suis bel et bien vivant (i am fine Michael, i just got poisoned, the most important is i am alive and well)" I said softly, Michael unexpected embraced me tightly and whispered" Je sais, mais je ne me fais pas peur avec tout le monde comme ça, je ne veux pas te perdre fille (I know but don't scare me along with everyone like that, i just don't want to lose you girl)" He said with his voice cracked, i back away from him a little bit to see his expression and I saw his fresh tears is falling down to his cheeks freely, I don't want to see him crying like this, it only broke my heart seeing him this way.

"Je ai gardé votre promesse Michael, je vais me battre pour rester en vie, peu importe ce qui me arrive mauvaise bébé, toujours se rappeler que (I kept your promise Michael, i will fight to stay alive no matter what bad happens to me baby, always remember that)" I caressed his cheeks softly to put his tears away from his handsome face, he looked at me carefully, a couple of seconds later, he just nodded and embraced me tightly once again.

I run my hands to his thick curls and I kissed his neck until I realize I was half naked, I have only my black lace panty on, WTF!!! Wait I remember now before I transformed into Juliet brown yesterday, I was showering with my first formed (which I am now) then didn't care much if I have clothes on or not, I just transformed without care, didn't matter at all, Michael is my boyfriend after all although he himself doesn't have a t-shirt on, only he has his pajama pants, yummy! Okay snap it out Jewel, there's no time to think any sexual fantasy about your sexy handsome boyfriend while you are feeling sore right now.

 

Gosh I wish I am better now, I just hope this past days my body goes back to normal because I don't want to be stuck on the bed all day, laying around doing nothing and that's not cool at all!!! Pretty please this days will go back to normal, no more drama, just peaceful and quit until we heard someone screamed from outside of our room, great I was wrong, there is always drama and it won't be the end of it...........fuck!

 

yes it's shocking how the enemy could do that sneaky without Jewel realize that she has been poisoned.......now we will see who screamed just right outside Michael's and Jewel's bedroom....stay tuned :)

Chapter 21 by Jiilly

Chapter 21 (Dangerous world tour, Bangkok Thailand, August 28th 1993) on the same day at the hotel

Jewel's pov

Michael and I turned our attention at the door, we were both confused and curious on the same time, who is the person screamed like that, I stand up and grabbed a silk black robe at the chair while Michael grabs his too, I approached the door and turned the knob to opened, it revealed the person whose outside our door is just Adeline along with my manager Adalia, Frank, John, my uncle, Jane, Laura and our daughter Catrina, I sighed in annoyed, what the hell are they doing in the early of the morning making a lot of noise except I am happy to see my daughter.

Catrina saw me standing there with Michael beside me, she start to giggle and making noises, I smiled and approached Laura which I greeted my daughters nanny with a hug, she return the embraced and whispered, she is glad that I am okay, I kissed her cheek softly and grabbed my baby girl from Laura, I carried her to my hip which Catrina giggle joyfully when she also saw her daddy too, Michael smiled and kissed Catrina at her forehead softly in greeting but someone cleared his throat to get our attention, all of our gaze turned to that person and that's my uncle.

"Okay everyone, please be sit down on one of the couches or chairs because we need to discussed what had happened yesterday Jewel, it ain't normal for you to get poisoned just like that" My uncle said plainly in a serious tone, Michael and I sat in one of the single golden chairs beside each other with Catrina is sitting on his lap, everyone sat at the couches, waiting for me to speak, great this is going to be a long conversation.

"Look uncle yesterday my mission wasn't that complicated, as Clint informed me slash warning at the earpiece while I was calmly doing my job, about some black skull soldier connected the damn camera wires or hacked to one of Michael's screen for his show to see me on action or should I say to let the whole world see me dead in front of them on live at TV, I know the media is asking the king of pop now, why would he let them see this to the whole world about that piece of crap although I myself will do the interview and the part you guys saw, when I have confronted the second leader from the black skull, we just talk" I said calmly

"What did you guys talk about J? You know, when you talk to him yesterday, I wanted to strangle him because we all know, he is planning something big and I don't like it at all" John said sarcastically, I rolled my eyes and sighed frustrated.

"We didn't actually talk, he just ask me how in the crap I know, where is the locations of all the chip/USB, the only answer he got from me is, I am an agent bla, bla, I always know right away, that's all what happened between us well for the part being poisoned, have you guys seen the four men pointing their guns and start shooting at me, when I just make my move? (Everyone nodded) well their bullets has a poison on it, one of bullets did miss me instead it scratch me at my shoulders, the poison just spread on my whole body without me knowing, while I was on my way back at the hotel, my vision start to blurry so I knew I needed to let Wayne or Bill know that something is wrong with me which I realize it's a deadly poison, in the end I contacted Wayne and that's where Wayne have found me at the parking lot" I said.

Everyone was silent for a while, taking all the information in, Michael grabbed my hand softly and our fingers intertwine to each other, he squeeze it a little bit letting me know, he is glad I came back safely here at the hotel, I look at him softly and smiled which he return the smile and kissed my forehead, Michael is really my life, I just can't let him be alone even if John and I are busy with our mission, I knew he needs me now, he won't let me out of his sight because of what just happened to me yesterday, I guess we will be staying here at the hotel today.

"Okay ladies and gentle, let us leave Michael and Jewel alone, they need alone time, I will take care of Catrina today because you need to rest Jewel" Laura said in motherly tone that forcing everyone snapped out of their own thoughts, Michael smiled wickedly and I just smiled awkward.

"Whatever you say momma Laura, Michael and J, if you need us, don't hesitate to call us" John said.

"Thanks Jo just take care our daughter while Mike here is starting to act like a doctor" I said teasingly, the king rolled his eye playfully and snorted at me.

Adeline check me out first before Laura send them away from the room, the poisoned is gone from my systems little by little which that was a good news, the bad news is, I can't do my mission, John sighed in frustrated when he heard that, without me he can't complete the mission fast so my uncle have clearly contacted Bob Williams (who is also an agent, my second partner) to come here with us to help John out to complete the mission, I giggle under my breath when John make an annoyed face, need to mention......he is John's little brother, well this is going to be interesting.

A few minutes later, everyone say their good byes at both Michael and i even our daughter because she wanted to go at the pool side again, we kissed our daughter goodbye then the king and I are completely alone in this big presidential suite a few minutes later, I turned my attention back on Michael, who is seductively approaching me with a sexy smirk, oh geez, I have a feeling something big will happened between us both and it's a good one.

Michael pov

I was in front of her and wrap my arms around her curvy waist, I pull her body forcibility closer to me which she automatically wrap her slender arm around my neck, she smirk at me and lean dangerously closer to my face, um......she's going to start to play a game with me.

"Baby what do you want to do today?" I ask her with an innocent look, Jewel smiled seductively and lean more closer to me while she just run her fingers to my hair softly, oh shit that feels so good?!

"What I want to do today is vous me faire l'amour (you make love to me)" Jewel whispered softly at my ear, I looked straight through her eyes with a surprised expression, I couldn't believe what I just hear from what Jewel just said, " Jewel are you sure, are you ready for that? You know we could take this relationship slowly kitten" I said softly, she looked at me with the most adorable face for the first time I ever seen, I chuckle and caressed her cheek, "I want too baby love, I am ready, we've known each other for seven years, I trust you, I know you will be gentle to me" She said in honesty, I grin seductively and I caressed her back, "Well baby you've asked for it" I said huskily.

Didn't waste any of my time at all to make my move, I suddenly wrapped her legs around my waist and just start to kissed her passionately to her plump red lips, gosh her body is perfectly fit to mine while i was carrying her, I walk down the hall ways that leads to our bed room until a sudden sexual hunger for Jewel came rushing through my veins, fuck! I have never felt this way towards my Queen at all........this is the first time I felt this way towards a woman, I guess I have finally found the one for me.

Jewel's pov

I don't know, where the hell are we but I felt something soft behind me, I opened my eyes and look around my surroundings which Michael and I are back to our bedroom, I realize I was laying softly to our bed and Michael is on top of me, giving me a butterfly kissed at my neck, I moan in response, gosh this is good, making me turn on so fast.

(I will skip the part, when Michael & Jewel do some oral sex even the sex part because I was thinking, this chapter I won't write it longer, next time, I promise I will write it for you guys, hope you understand)

A couple of minutes later, Michael and I are butt naked, we both doesn't have patients to slow down from each other cause the sexual tension between us inside this room is very high and we both knew we couldn't handle it anymore, this is my first time seeing him without make-up or clothes on, I may be with him for seven years but you know me, I respect Michael's privacy, okay enough shit........His body is on a good perfect sexy shape well duh, he's a dancer for the past years since he was a kid, damn really he has an abs, his butt has a sexy round shape and, and ugh snap it out Jewel, it's just an body, the only thing I love from Michael is being himself, acting free like his boyish or kiddie self, no stress, meeting or concerts until he called my name softly, I snapped out of my thoughts quickly then I look at him softly.

"Is there something wrong baby? Are you really sure you wanted this because I don't want to force you into doing something then later you'll regret it" Michael ask gently with concern tone, I look at his brown eyes deeply to see his emotions, the only thing I see through his eyes is honesty, love and hope? I literally smiled, he's really an perfect gentlemen, who he doesn't forced a woman into doing something that makes me or any other woman feel uncomfortable, Miss Katherine Jackson has raised Michael as an perfect man, he really does respect woman and that makes my heart flutter, I caressed his cheek softly for him to calm down which he kissed my hand in return.

"I want this Michael, make me yours forever" I said with accent slipping away once again. He smirk down right at me and kissed my forehead.

"As you wish my baby" Michael said softly.

 

Our first night to be alone today, it was the first time Michael and I have make love to one another, the way we both touch, kissed and make love each other have made us both feel our soul connected stronger to one another , that was the first time I felt a strong connection towards a person whose special to me, we didn't even realize our bond is unbreakable since the first time we met although to tell y'all the truth as friends we were inseparable which the king himself have realize it too, we both knew, our relationship will last longer but there will be a lot of fights, complicated situations and the people who wants to break us up but as  you can see Michael and I are ready to confront it for  whatever worst is coming towards us because the only thing matters to us both is we won't be separated no matter what and we love each other forever.

End Notes:

next time, i will write in details the part Michael and Jewel will......you know what cause i don't have time to write those part plus i didn't want this chapter to be longer......(busy with christmas things) okay so the next chapter is a flashback, how Jewel and Michael meet to each other so stay Tuned:) have a nice day...soooon Christmas

Chapter 22 by Jiilly

Chapter 22 (Santa Barbara California, Neverland Ranch, March 1987) Flashback.....the first time Michael and Jewel meet part 1

Michael pov

It was a beautiful sunny day, when I was walking around the ranch, looking at my surroundings, Neverland is going to be my home starting from now on but my next goal is to have a big family on my own, I don't know whose going to be my wife in the near future, I just hope I have founded the one for me, my soul mate, yes I believe in soul mates, I couldn't help myself that I have stay in goody old style.

While I was still walking around peacefully, hearing the birds chirping around me, one of my trustful bodyguards Bill came rushing towards me with the most panic or should I say confused expression,  I have never seen him act like this before?, I guess there's something bad had happened, I couldn't still put my finger on it just yet well soon or now I will know what is going on, I stop to my tracks, when Bill is in front of me standing there with the same expression, I calmly stand, where I stood and wait for Bill to explain it to me.

"J-Joker, there's a weird situation is happening and no it's not the paparazzi, it's just we've found a girl laying on the ground at the backyard from the main house" Bill said, who is still catching his breath, I raised my eyebrow suspiciously and looked at him carefully which the only thing I found is honesty, I sighed and look at bill once more.

"Well Bill lead the way but you didn't hurt nor touch this girl right?" I ask curiously

"No Joker, Wayne along with the others didn't touch her because we don't know yet, if she's harmless or not, also all of us are thinking that this girl have fainted after we've found her, one of the boys is doing their best to wake-up this girl so we are waiting your orders, what we are going to do with this mysterious girl" Bill said. Instantly I start walking towards at the main house to see this girl.

"Bill let me see this girl first then later we are going to talk or ask questions to this stranger because I have a positive feeling she isn't a groupie or a crazy fan, you know what I mean" I said in a mocked tone.

"Whatever you say Joker" Bill murmured, the two of us walked on the pathway that leads us at the backyard from the main house, I could see all my bodyguards is standing around this beautiful girl? A few feet away from us, As Bill and I come more closer where my bodyguards is staring at, for the first time I saw this beautiful girl laying on the grass, sleeping peacefully just behind my house, I am telling y'all this stranger is so damn beautiful, it's like her beauty is inhuman, her long black hair spread perfectly wider on the grass, her kissable lips is on a perfect shape and her body, it seems perfect? Damn..........but what caught my attention more is the way she wear, her clothes are different, it seems she isn't from this time of year, I guess we have to ask her, when she wakeup.

"Bill can you carry her to one of the guest room, I have a feeling this girls doesn't belong to our time because the way she wore, her clothes are very different" I said curiously, Bill also nodded in agreement.

"Yeah Joker, you're right but Wayne and I will stay beside you until this girl woke up from her sleeping beauty, we don't know yet, if this girl is harmless or not, you already know it's for security reason" Bill said in fatherly tone, I rolled my eyes playfully and sighed in defeat, I wanted to be alone with this beautiful girl but it seems my wishes won't come true just yet.

"Fine, fine I understand just Bill carried her to one of the guest room at the main house beside my room, I just don't want her to stay outside then she gets sick in the end" I said flat tone.

"Sure, sure Joker" Bill said with a teasing grin, oh great Bill is misunderstanding me now because I didn't even realize to myself, I have been staring at this mysterious girl without a missed, ugh I can't help it, I just feel something towards this stranger that I couldn't put my finger on it just yet, Bill carried her bridal style carefully inside the main house, I followed closely behind them in silence, we both didn't talk much cause I was still distracted of this angel, a couple of minutes later, we are already upstairs standing in front of the guest room just beside my room, I opened the door for Bill to goes inside the room, I didn't even step inside, I just stood at the doorway, watching my trustful friend lay the angel carefully on the bed then Bill goes out the room quietly and patted my shoulders, leaving me alone by myself.

I smiled and turned my attention back at the sleeping beauty, I step inside the room to see this girl closely, I approached the bed and didn't come closer to where she is laying, I just sit down at the end of the bed and study her closely, oh Christmas, she's very pretty, her long black hair spread perfectly on the pillows, her long eyelash have softly touch her cheeks, I gaze again at her plump red lips, I wish I could kiss those lips but I can't....cause I will scare her away AKA we don't know each other yet, okay back to the topic, her dress is also perfectly fit to her curvy body as I didn't realize once again, her dress is kind off revealing  because I can see her long sexy legs.

I bit my bottom lip, seriously I don't know what is going on with me, I just act like a pervert teenager, ugh Michael snap out of it, act like a gentleman, your mother didn't raised you like this until my thoughts were interrupted when I heard a soft moan coming from the angel, shit that means she is going to wake up, I held my breath and sit calmly still, waiting for her to be fully awake, I just hope, she won't screamed at my face like my crazy fans......

Jewel's pov

As I woke up from my slumber I literally felt comfortable because I lay to a soft mattress.....? I instantly opened my eyes and stand up, I look around my surrounding curiously, where the heck I am........??? Suddenly I realize, I wasn't on my time (2014, the future) anymore, I was back at the past? What year? which an anxious feeling start to run through my veins, damn Lawrence.....he is supposed to be tell me, where he is going to send me but no....he just knock me out to sleep.....ugh that bastard.

I sighed in frustrated until I felt a presence inside this room that I was realizing now, I wasn't alone, I look around the room and saw the stranger, who is sitting at  the end of the bed, looking at me with an amused expression which no other than MICHAEL JACKSON, I felt my heart just stop beating and a lot of different kinds of emotions just rush through me, I don't know, if I am going to scream or whatever embarrassing reaction I will do in front of my hero instead I choose to stay calmly, I blink once or twice because I couldn't believe Michael freaking Jackson is calmly sitting in front of me,  studying me carefully.

Silence fell between us, we didn't even start an conversation at all, we just stare to each other, brown eyes gazing at grey eyes, I don't know what's wrong with me but I couldn't take off my eyes from him, those beautiful soulful brown orbs is telling me something a lot of things that I couldn't put my hands on it yet, I cut my gaze from him and cleared my throat, I just can't look through his eyes again, it's like he had caught me to his spell or his charm.

"Excuse me Mr. Jackson, what year it is" I whispered with my accent, He looked at me carefully with a confused look, I wait for him to answer which he did a couple of minutes later.

"March 1987 miss....?" Michael asked shyly in a gently soft tone.

"Oh sorry, where are my manners, my name is Jewel Smith, it's an honor to have finally meet you Mr. Jackson" I said politely with a soft smile. Michael smiled beautifully at me and giggle under his breath.

"The honor is mine, Mrs. Smith but call Michael, Mr. Jackson is making me feel rather old" He said teasingly, I blush and looked embarrassed at him.

"Ah sorry Mr.-‘(I bit my bottom lip to stop myself to say Mr. Jackson) I mean Michael" I said with a awkward smile, Michael chuckle under his breath and smiled softly again at me, I knew I had held my breath cause that smile has a huge effect on woman plus I fucking goes back at the past, where Michael will start his bad tour soon also he's only 29 years old?! I guess this is fate.

"That's more better, but Miss Smith (I raised my eyebrow at him, surprisingly giving a look 'please-call-me-by-my-name', which he chuckled and nodded in understanding) I mean Jewel, can I ask you a question?" He asked politely.

"Sure Michael, what is it?" I ask nervously, I just hope he didn't recognize the way I wear because I knew I am wearing a different clothes that isn't exist yet in the early 1980's, once again Michael is carefully staring at me, watching my reactions which I calmly hid my panic attack from him but I can feel his eyes can see through me, fuck bad luck for me then!

"Why do you wear like that, your clothes are very different from ours.....it's like you don't belong to our time, what are you? Where you came from?" Michael asked plainly with a serious tone.


I was caught off guard, when the King of pop ask me that, shit I am damn screwed, I nervously smiled at him, I don't know what to do, should I tell him  the truth or not? Fuck LAWRENCE I NEED YOUR DAMN HELP!!!

Merry Christmas to all of you:), this story is a special one that i have a write it just for you all to understand, how Jewel and Michael met....hope you like it....STAY TUNED :)

Chapter 23 by Jiilly

Chapter 23 (Santa Barbara California, Neverland Ranch, March 1987) Flashback.....the first time Michael and Jewel meet part 2

Jewel pov

"Um...i....well.... "I shifted uncomfortable on the bed, I didn't even make eye contact with him, I just look around the room trying to ignore his gaze at me, Michael caught instantly how petrified I am feeling so he approached me and grabbed my shoulders gently, I can't help it but look up at him, our gaze caught each other once more without looking away, he was staring at me kindly with those soft brown eyes of his, ugh not again.

I don't know, what just happened to me, I felt a powerful feeling came rushing through me that my own mind, heart and soul is telling me, I needed to tell Michael the truth cause I didn't want to lied to him in front of his face, he doesn't deserve it until he snapped me out of my thoughts "Are you okay Jewel?" he asked softly, looking at me with those innocent brown orbs, I just nodded and sighed in defeat, I guess I don't have a choice.

"Michael I will tell you the truth but in exchange can you be opened minded?" I said desperately, he nodded in understanding and give me a encourage look to go on what I was going to tell him, well here we go," Yes Michael, I don't belong here, I came from the future, it's a complicated situation but I will try to explain it to you" I said softly then I did tell him everything, about me, where I came from bla, bla, what is my reason for being here, a few minutes later when I was done explaining it to him, the king just looked at me in disbelief expression, great, I guess I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt of his present and especially his future, silence fell between us both, once again we just stare each other although Michael was looking at me carefully, if I was telling him the truth or lie which he could only find from me is honesty, he sighed and shook his head in disbelief, I knew he won't believe me that easily so tension start to spread inside the room and I didn't like it, I got to get out of here.

"Look Michael I am sorry to have cost you trouble, I-, I just go-," I didn't finished my sentence, I just shifted out from the bed and storm out from the room without waiting for Michael to answer me, I walk down the long hallways and go downstairs from the grand staircase to look for an exit to get me out of this place which I realize I'm at Neverland ranch, the clicking from my heels echoed loudly on the wooden floor, I was confused, what the heck I am wearing and why I feel tall too? I look down how in the hell I dressed up and was shocked, how beautiful and revealing this dress was.

I wore a White and Gold Peplum Dress with White High Heel Hidden Platform Triple Buckle Straps Decorative Corset Stilettos Pump Court Shoes, the fuck? Where did I get this dress along with the shoes? I got a feeling I need to look around the house for a mirror to see my appearance which I Immediately I saw an opened door and got inside a bathroom then slowly I stare at the mirror, I gasp surprisingly of what I am seeing, in front of me, I was staring at a different person, it wasn't me at all in one bit but it was a very beautiful, attractive young woman, her long black hair is freely loose is the same as mine, her grey eyes, the way she wore clothes is also the same as mine, the only jewelry I wore is Gold Cross Dangle Earrings with a gold cross bracelet plus I feel tall, it's like my height is 5.5 foot tall.

OMFG, I cannot believe this, all my wish has come true but the only problem is, the king of pop doesn't believe me on my innocence in one bit, I sighed in frustration until I heard a soft velvet voice calling my name loudly which it was Michael, I swallowed nervously, I really don't know what to do, I just need to confront him or run? I start to panic, ugh fuck I hate this feeling, I run my hand through my hair annoyed, I can't even decide at all cause my heart is telling me to confront him and my mind is saying just run pig head.......a couple of minutes of having a mentality argument, I just decide I need to confront him for this problem to be over.

I opened the door from the bathroom slowly and look outside, I didn't saw anyone so it's clear to go, I sighed in relief, I go outside and start walking down the halls until someone behind me grabbed my waist then he wrapped his strong arms around me, I instantly turned around and saw Michael in front of me, fuck I get caught!!!

Michael pov

When I saw Jewel was walking down the halls calmly, I don't know what just happened to me, I just instantly run to her because I know she will run away from me and hide, of course I Immediately make my move and grabbed her waist fast and wrapped my arms around her, unexpected she turned around and was shocked, who is the stranger caught her which it's me, myself.

Jewel was silent and start to get nervous once again, I guess she still thinking, I will send her to mental hospital cause of what she just confessed to me a while ago about herself and where she came from, to tell y'all the truth, I was surprised and confused, how in the heck, she came back from the past? Of what I am thinking time traveling doesn't exist at all but as you can know, everything is impossible, you may not know if supernatural or phenomenal really does exist or not and that's why us humans wants to investigated it because of curiosity kills the cat.


I looked at her softly and caressed her hair for her to calm down which she did calm down immediately, we didn't say anything to one another, we just stare on each other eyes again, damn it those grey eyes has capture me through her gaze/spell although it seems I couldn't take off my eyes from her too, it's like I feel drawn towards her, there's something about this girl...........i really want to find out, I guess we need to know each other first before love gets involve.

End Notes:

this is a short story....sorry i didn't have time to write but i did my best to upload this story for you guys....thanks:)....STay tuned

Chapter 24 by Jiilly

Chapter 24 (Santa Barbara California, Neverland Ranch, June 1987) Flashback.....the first time Michael and Jewel meet part 3

Jewel's pov

As three months quickly past, I have been staying here in Neverland with Michael since the day, we've met, I was going to well you know, get out of this beautiful place but the king pleaded me like a lost young boy to come and live with him because he doesn't want to be alone again, he insist me that I will stay in one of his guest rooms at the main house just beside his bedroom although it takes for me a while to accept it but in the end, I of course accepted it.....i literally knew he was already feeling lonely since he start living here alone in Neverland Ranch, whose a little bit far away from his family home, i stood calmly at the French doorway, watching the beautiful view at the backyard of Michael's house until I realize I'm the one luckiest girl, who is staying with the King of pop's home, I bit my lip and smiled happily, geez woman I feel this is still a dream and I ain't waking up no more.

Now for past months Michael and I also became more closer for one another so fast, we opened up to each other about ourselves, what we like or dislike, What kind of horrible experience to our childhood we came through till adulthood just something like that, okay let's skip the subject, when I am still distracted of the beauty of the garden from the ranch, unexpectedly I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist and embrace me from behind until I smell a familiar exotic sweet fragrance which I know  the king has woken up from his slumber.

I stiff a little bit first for a while whenever Michael's and my skin make contact to each other but in the end I just relax to his touch of his warm skin, I turned around slowly and I quickly met the beautiful brown orbs.

"Morning Apple-head how is your sleep?" I said softly, he looked at me for a little while and smiled brightly.

"It was kind of good but I got the sleep, how about you?" He asked with raspy low tone. I smirk and shook my head.

"It's........well good I guess, I just woke up a few minutes earlier for me to see the beautiful view of the garden" I said. Michael smiled softly and laid his chin on my shoulder.

"That's good then J, well since today I am going to be busy with the tour stuff, can you come with me? I know you told me that no one from the outside world cannot know about you, just to let you know John will give you a disguise for no one to recognize you.......so you coming? If not I will understand" he said calmly but on the same time, you can hear hopeful in his tone, I sighed and caressed his hair softly.

"Sure Mike whatever you say just give me the disguise and I will change for us to go................"I said with a gentle smile, Michael smiled victory then he called for Jo (John) to give me the disguise.

Jo is a short name for John, Michael's one of trustful guard or should I say my personal guard slash agent Williams, he politely enter my room and gave me something to cover my hair and face then he along with Michael excuse themselves, they goes out of my room for me to change, I go inside the walk in closet where the king of pop waste his own money to buy me a lot of clothes, I change into Sweet Slim black Color Sleeveless Irregular Hem Dress and put Fantastic Black Platform Wedge Heels Closed-toe Women Shoes on.

I walk out of the closet and put some a little bit make-up then take the 1 Carat Black Diamond Stud Earrings with Halo from the jewelry box, I put it on, geez this jewelry cost a lot of money ugh, Michael is definitely spoiling me, anywho when I was done preparing, I look on the mirror to check how I look which it turn out okay and go where Michael is waiting for me, thank gosh we are going to eat first cause I didn't eat anything yet before we leave.

I walk down the halls, leading me to the dining room, Michael has already start eating, as for me I sit down beside him, where he sat at the head of the table, the maids came and they gave me my breakfast, I politely say my thanks to them and I start eating until Michael was staring at me, oh no, he's going to start teasingly flirt on me. Michael Jackson has a lot of side of him that he doesn't reveal the real him at the public eye in front of everyone, the only ones knows is me, Janet and mama Katy, yes...I already meet them in person accidently........long story, I sighed and turned my gaze at the king, who is seductively staring at me.

"Michael don't think about of starting this early in the morning boy" I scolded him playfully, I turn my gaze away from him and proceed eating but some certain someone won't give up, he stand up from his sit and approached me then when his big hands touch my skin, the way my breathing motion is starting to change, he start to run his hands through my arms, neck, the side of my waist, I wanted to moan........but I won't let Michael  get his satisfaction this time so I slap his hands away then I glared playfully at him.

"Mike, I need to eat, you can teased me, flirt or whatever you want later because you have  meeting to attend while Jo and I will walk around the city until your meeting is done" I said gentle but sternly on the same time, he pouted and sighed.

"Fine and you will stay with me, when we are at the stadium" Michael whispered at my ear, "Yes, yes wuvy boo just go eat then we go" I said sternly, "Yes mommy" Michael murmured like a little boy, I chuckle under my breath and shook my head.


Gosh this young man has really a good and interesting side of him, I wonder what could happened next........................

End Notes:

sorry it takes for a while to write a new chapter because i have a lot of projects and test to do......i know this chapter is a short one....the next chapter will come soon....Stay tuned:)

Chapter 25 by Jiilly

Chapter 25 (Los Angeles, California June 1987) Flashback.....the first time Michael and Jewel meet part 4 Final At the stadium

Michael pov

Gosh I am mentally tired......I can't even concentrate of what the team is talking about the tour itself plus my eyes won't leave from Jewel, who is talking deeply into a conversation with my designer Michael Bush at the corner of the room, I was curious of what they were talking about but of course, I won't interrupted them, I respect Jewel's privacy very much, I sighed and listen to this boring meeting.

A couple of hours later, the meeting was over, thank cheese for that, Jewel along with Michael bush approached me both calmly with a huge smile on his face, I raised my eyebrow suspiciously then wait for them, where I was standing, Jewel stand beside me and Michael bush stand in front of me, I have a feeling I will like the idea of what Bush has come in mind.

"Mike, you have a smart girl here" Bush compliment Jewel with a gentle charming smile, she blushed and grabbed my arm softly.

"Thanks Michael B, I am just telling you of what I have in mind.....so gentlemen I will leave you for this conversation to continue while Frank needs to talk to me about something important" Jewel said with a smile.

"Of course dear, Mike and I will see you soon" Bush said with a smile which she gladly return it, she turn her attention to me and kissed my cheek goodbye then Bush and I start talking about of what my costume would look alike for the bad tour which the idea came from Jewel herself.

"Your friend has a good taste Mike" Bush said.

"I know right but her idea is so the same of what I am also thinking, I can't believe she knows me well what kind of styles I like for the costumes" I said surprisingly.

"Well that's a surprise...okay Mike, I will start doing your costumes before it's time for us to leave for your tour and is your friend coming along us?" Bush asked curiously. We both looked where Frank and Jewel was standing, talking to each other with a serious conversation.

"Yes she's coming with us, I already asked her a few weeks ago, you know me Bush, I don't want to feel lonely, when I will start touring alone for the first time" I said softly, Bush looked at me with a kind look and sighed, he look at jewel with smile.

"I know what you mean Michael but this girl is very special....i have a feeling that she will make you happy and stay with you longer until the end, she will fight for you, protect you and care for you when you needed her" He said softly, I instantly looked at him shocked with wide eyes, I cannot believe of what I was hearing, I myself was guessing the same thing.

"Yeah I also think so too Bush, I know she could make me happy but for now, we just stay as friends until we have the feeling of love for one another" I said gently. Bush looked at me with a smile

"Don't worry Mike sooner rather later, you both will fall for each other, there's still time boy" Bush said teasingly, I chuckle under my breath then looked at Jewel adoringly.

"I hope so too Bush" I whispered lowly. Michael B and I's conversation were cut short, when Frank along with Jewel approached us, telling us it was time to go at the stadium for the rehearsal, Jewel and I bid Michael B goodbye then we go at the limo to takes us at the stadium, where Jewel will see me rehearsing for the first time, I just hope this day go fast cause for real I wanted to spend time with Jewel.......for the rest of the evening.

Jewel pov

As we arrived at the stadium safely without me being spotted from the media, we go straight at the back of the stage, Michael and I were walking beside each other while I didn't even realize, he was holding my hands gently leading me where I will sit or go to his dressing room which I didn't mind at all.

Then when we were at the side of the stage, Michael's back-up dancers, singers or should I say almost everyone saw the king have arrived...pretty much a little bit late but when their eyes landed on me, standing beside Michael calmly, all of them literally stop of what they were doing because I am telling y'all, everyone was quite instantly, the only they are doing was staring at me, some are curious, jealous or interested which it makes me feel uncomfortable.

Michael and Frank saw that I was feeling uncomfortable, the way the people stare at me with a kind of look so he along with Frank save the day, both of them cleared their throat loudly which they caught everyone's attention.

"Good afternoon everyone, I know all of you are curious, confused or whatever you guys have in mind, I know all of you are suspicious, whose this lovely lady beside Michael, okay I will tell you straight to the point, who she is, this is Miss Jewel Smith, she's Michael's special friend, she will be watching all of you perform so please make her feel welcome, thank you" Frank said sternly. Everyone nodded in understanding and proceed of what they were doing, I sighed in relief and mouthed Frank "thank you", he smiled gently and nodded.

As for Michael, he wrap his arms around my waist protectively and pull me closer to him, I don't know what was wrong with him but I just turned to looked at him and saw him staring down at me with a worried expression, I kindly smiled at him and caressed his cheeks.

"I'm fine Mike, just go rehearse, I will be fine with Jo" I said softly.

"Are you sure? I don't want to leave you here alone" he said with a childish tone, I giggle under my breath and shook my head.

"Yes I am sure, Jo will keep me accompany, we'll be at your private studio" I said.

"Okay my luvy J, I'll come and check you later k?" Michael said, I nodded in response, he kissed my forehead and go stand on the center of the stage, Jo came beside me and leads me at Michael's private studio, I didn't even knows' there's a dance studio here at the backstage which it makes me feel confused.

"Jo, why in the hell there's a dance studio here at the backstage" I ask confused, Jo chuckle and looked at me kindly.

"As you can see J, Mike always wanted his dance moves to be perfect, when he performed on stage..... especially an event it's a long story" Jo said, I nodded in understanding, I didn't ask him question anywhere also we didn't continue the conversation so I just approached the stereo and connected it to a wire that can connect my i-pod (from the future) through the speakers, I pick a song for me to dance and the music start freely, I returned my gaze at Jo quickly.

"Do you dance?" I asked softly. He nodded and looked at me curiously," why do you asked Miss Smith?" he said calmly, I smirk and suddenly our eyes make eye contact for the first time since I start staying at the ranch, "Because I want you to dance with me Jo, I know we aren't close for some reason but I want us to be friends" I said softly, Jo wanted to decline politely first but sooner he just change his mind and stand in front of me with his suite jacket off him, "Well Princess, I've change my mind, let's dance" He said gently with passion.

When I was standing in front of him, Jo pulled me closer to him and both of our chest, our bodies touch to one another, he wrapped his left arm around my waist and the other holding my right hand, as for my left hand just laid on his left shoulder then unexpectedly we just start dancing waltz mix with a different dance moves.

Oh no, did I get too close?

Oh, did I almost see what's really on the inside?

All your insecurities

All the dirty laundry

Never made me blink one time

 

Jo touched my cheek dramatically and touch every sensitive spot of my skin, I knew what he was doing, he was telling the message through his body about what the singer was saying from her music so I just did the same thing with him cause this is what dancers do, body language although this dance moves is a little bit sexual and dramatic.

Unconditional, unconditionally

I will love you unconditionally

There is no fear now

Let go and just be free

I will love you unconditionally

 

I don't know what just happened to me, my mind just goes blank and I let the music flow through me, this song literally caught my feelings so I just dance with my heart, body and soul.

Come just as you are to me

Don't need apologies

Know that you are worthy

I'll take your bad days with your good

Walk through the storm I would

I do it all because I love you, I love you

 

Both Jo and I were lost in passion, while we were dancing, since our eyes meet to each other, we didn't turn away from our gaze so he unexpectedly carried me like any ballerinas do when they were dancing with an male partner, I was kind of surprised from his moves but I just keep dancing without complaining.

 

Unconditional, unconditionally

I will love you unconditionally

There is no fear now

Let go and just be free

I will love you unconditionally

 

So open up your heart and just let it begin

Open up your heart and just let it begin

Open up your heart and just let it begin

Open up your heart

 

Acceptance is the key to be

To be truly free

Will you do the same for me?

 

Unconditional, unconditionally

I will love you unconditionally

And there is no fear now

Let go and just be free

'Cause I will love you unconditionally (oh yeah)

I will love you (unconditionally)

I will love you

I will love you unconditionally

 

I don't know how Jo and I did a choreography of this song so quickly but it went right....when the song ended, we both stood in front of each other and gaze to one another's eyes until someone cleared his throat to get our attention, we both snapped out of our world and came back in reality, we turned around whose the person is until it's Michael Jackson himself.

He looked at us with an amused or impressed expression but if you look closely......he looks disbelief or jealous....his eyes were heavenly staring on my frame which I shifted a little bit uncomfortable, where I was standing beside Jo and on the same time I just stare at him with a poker face for the king not to see, what I am feeling or whatever he can read through me.

"Mike....i thought you are busy with your rehearsal" I said coyly. Michael looked at me with a raised eyebrow and sighed.

"I was Luvy but I wanted to check on you, it seems you were having fun dancing" Michael said with a mocked tone, I frown at him and shook my head, here we go again the a jealous, meanie king has make an appearance once more, I am telling y'all, Michael has been possessive of me since we became more closer as friends although Jo and I doesn't have nothing between us, it's just we are starting to become friends little by little.......

"Mister Jackson, Miss Smith just asking to dance with her so I just politely accepted it" John said blankly, the king literally look at Jo for a while and he just accepted his answer.

"Well don't worry about it but Luvy come with me at the stage because I want you to see the choreography of what I have in mind since you are good of those things" Michael said excitedly, I smiled and approached Michael, where he was standing, "Sure Mike, let's go (I turn around to look at Jo and I smiled kindly at him) and Jo you too let's go, we all need to be there after all" I said gently.

Back to present (Dangerous world tour, Bangkok Thailand, August 29th 1993) on six o'clock in the morning

As I opened my eyes slowly, a surprised, confused, distress and love feeling start to build deep inside me, realizing I was back to the present, where I saw Michael is sleeping peacefully beside me naked with his arms wrapped around my waist possessively, crap why in the hell I dreamed about the first time Mike and I became close friends also with Jo? Although that was the first time Michael discover I could dance except singing. Oh geez man, this is so weird, I sighed and looked at Michael adoringly.

 

Gosh this man is so beautiful while he is sleeping like a young boy, I run my fingertips through his long black hair gently and leaned down a little closer to Michael to kissed his forehead without waking him up which I did, I wanted to stay with him until he is awake but Jo and my uncle is waiting for me at the living room to discuss some business, I guess I need to go back doing my job.....and that sucks!?!

End Notes:

This is the final chapter of Michael and Jewel's flash back......now we back on the present time......hope you enjoy it:)

Chapter 26 by Jiilly

Chapter 26 (Dangerous world tour, Bangkok Thailand August 29th 1993) on six o'clock in the morning the same day

Normal pov

As Jewel, John and Roberto was discussing some important business matters about the financial of the Smith royal company and Heal the world foundation along with Danny (Jewel's cousin) whose at the phone with a loud speaker on for everyone to hear him, the subject quickly change, when Danny ask Jewel, how in the hell she got poisoned unnoticed which what everyone was asking Jewel that two days ago (although they already got their answer from her on the next day).

"Really cousin, I can't believe this had happened to you without you knowing it" Danny said concern, Jewel sighed softly," I know couzz but since you know the truth now, I won't let it happen again, you know me, one mistake.......karma will come back to them in return on double time" Jewel said plainly.

"I know my beautiful cousin....that's what I wanted to see but it seems we have to wait, what is the most cruel thing could happend of their own faiths cause of what they have done to you is too much....you know us Smith people, whosoever messed with us, we definitely hunt them in return until they are dead or beg us for mercy" Danny said with a mocked tone.

"Yeah I know Danny.....gosh,-(Jewel in the middle of her sentence, when she heard someone opened the door from hers and Michael's room.....means that's the signal, they needed to stop talking about the day of what bad happen to her) okay gentlemen, let's dropped the subject cause Michael doesn't want to hear this except some important issue of Heal the world foundation and Smith royal company...so let's get started" Jewel said in a serious tone.

"As you wish my dear.....Danny.....let's start of what Michael's and the Smith's company board members has been discussing for past months, you may start now" Roberto said gently, "As you wish uncle" Danny said calmly.

The meeting or should I called it, the discussion of business affairs about the two company has been stressful for Jewel because at first, she has been busy working some charity event or donation for the children who needs food to feed themselves along with their own siblings, shelter, clothes and water although the main problem is....money, one time Jewel and Michael discussed this topic where the hell they are going to get that kind of money.....which the king answered her calmly " Look Jewel, you don't need to worry about that cause girl, my dangerous album will be released soon so what I will do is go on tour to get that money for us to give those poor angels of what they needed", Michael is definitely the only other celebrities...who helps a lot of children the most around the world and now since Jewel is starting to become a popular pop star entertainer because of her career, she start to help the king of pop herself.

After two hours later, the meeting was far from over, Danny say's his goodbye to everyone, wishing all of them good luck then as for Roberto and John, they have excuse themselves until Michael make his appearance at the living room with his robe on along with silk pajama pants, both of the two already left quickly out of the room but they greeted the king with a nod which Mike return it confused then he look at Jewel suspiciously and Jewel just gave him an apologetic smile.

"Morning luvy, did you sleep well?" Jewel asked.

"Yes I did baby but what was that about? Why is Roberto along with Jo wants out of the room so quickly, when I just arrived inside the room" Michael said curiously, the princess/Queen sighed, sometimes her partner/friend and her uncle is making it obvious that they have discuss some things for the king really needs to know although the king himself is very sharp to see things if his employer or friends and family are keeping a secret from him.

"It's a long story Miky luv but I will explain to you" Jewel said rather calmly," As you wish baby then start telling me cause I know there's important things I need to know" Michael said slyly, Jewel just nodded in understanding and she start telling Michael of what Roberto, John and Danny along with her have discuss this morning.

Jewel pov

When I was done telling Michael everything of what Danny had told me the business financial and the affair of our company, he smiled at me proudly, I didn't know, where that smile came from at least he was impressed how I handle his aggressive board members although they have obeyed my wishes especially Michael's, a few minutes later the subject change the most sensitive one......the one I am busy working some charity event or donation for the children around the world.......who needs food, shelter and clothes.

"So baby, how's the charity event or the donation for the children?" Michael asked in a serious tone. I pinched the bridge of my nose annoyed, Danny had told me this morning some rather bad news so I don't have a choice but to tell Michael the truth, I really didn't want him to get disappointed.

"It's not good dear, Danny told me this morning that a lot of people doesn't pretty much care to donate some money as for charity event, a lot of celebrity around the world support it and will donate for the lovely innocent children" I said with a smile, Michael smiled proudly and he kissed my temple.

"That's good then baby and don't worry about the people, who doesn't want to donate, what is more important is, we give the children's needs so let's work hair my baby wuv" Michael said softly.

"Yes you are love, okay let's go eat breakfast cause you have rehearsal today, Catrina and I will come with you today if that's makes you feel better, the only reason is my instinct is telling me that you don't want me out of your sight" I said sarcastically.

"You got that right girl, I don't want to leave you alone.....so let's get ready" Michael said with a smirk, I rolled my eyes playfully at him." Yeah, yeah daddy, let's go" we both stand up and go at the dining room to eat breakfast which Laura along with our daughter is already there eating............well today is going to be a long trip for us......until I realize we are still here at Thailand, my mind snapped me out from my own thoughts and looked at the schedules of Michael's show......OMFG, we overstayed here in Bangkok, we are supposed to be at Singapore already?! The king instantly look at me worriedly, he knew something is wrong with me.

"Baby something wrong?" he ask calmly, I look straight to his brown doe eyes and my lips form a grim line because I start to panic deep inside although I didn't let Michael see through me, ugh what the hell is wrong with me...I said mentality.

"Michael you do realize that you are far behind from your own schedule of your show right?" I said in a coolly tone, he nodded blankly and raised his eyebrow at me in confused," Yeah we know, Frank and I already talk about it after the incident, he said I will do only one show at Singapore......don't worry my fans will understand..."Michael said softly with a smile, I sighed in relief and relax once more," Okay...well tonight we'll me leaving right?"" Yeah we will baby...now don't worry about the schedule or whatever about the tour itself, the most important thing is... your health J" the king said sternly but gently on the same time, I pouted at him and sighed," Oh ‘kay daddy, sheesh" I said with a childish tone," Good now let's go eat" He beamed happily, we ate our breakfast with our daughter and Laura peacefully.

I know, I won't be part of the job of what Jo and I are busy with because of the incident, as for me...well the only thing I will do is guard Michael along with our daughter for the rest of his tour and do my album, who will be released this year in November, I just hope no more drama..........until I underestimated my faith.......

 

End Notes:

hiiiiiiii.....everyone, just to tell you guys....the cute baby pic i just put....that's Catrina.........i hope you like the story......the next chapter i will write soon:) Stay Tuned

Chapter 27 by Jiilly

Chapter 27 (Mexico City November 12th 1993) at some private dance studio down town

Michael pov

THANK GOSH, the tour has finally over although it was rather emotional in the end cause Jewel and I just say our goodbyes to my team especially Siedah Garrett, she and Jewel became closer as friends even I myself but we (Jewel and i) know that we will see together again somewhere in the near future, okay let's drop the emotional subject, right now Catrina and I along with everyone (except Jewel's manager who is the only one needs to go back at America to continue to work Jewel's album which it will be released soon) has been staying at five star hotel to take our rest, it has been a stressful year for all of us so what we deserve now is vacation.........

Oh I forgot to mention my lovely girlfriend, Jewel, well she's at the private studio, where Frank reserve for her, why? That's because my girlfriend wanted to choreograph some dance moves for her upcoming short film......until I myself was there already, standing on the doorway, watching her every move, I didn't want to miss it what kind of moves she could do but seeing her dance freely it makes me want to come and join her...........

A few minutes later without me realizing that the music has stop, someone cleared her throat to get my attention, I instantly snapped out of my day dreaming and looked at Jewel's piercing grey eyes, she was looking through me with an amused expression, well I got caught again ugh although I was staring at her whole body...I literally got distracted the way she moves like a rhythm on every note the music hit, she always got the right one too DAMN!.....also to being honest, i am telling y'all...she's has a damn hot and sexy body, you can easily get distracted.

"Love, if you keep staring at me with that lustful eye of yours...you'll end up sleeping on the couch tonight" Jewel said sternly BUT on the same time playfully, I rolled my eyes and smirk teasingly.

"Oh really baby.......? Are you daring your daddy again?" I said sexily in a deeper tone, (my voice octave change into a deeper one). Jewel blushed and look away, she bit her bottom lip to tempt me on purpose which I felt my dick twitch in response now, I growl and approached her like a lion have seen his prey where she was standing, ugh this woman will be the death of me, I grabbed both sides of her hips and forced her to come closer to me until we both are face to face a few inches away from one another. Jewel gasp sharply and looked at me with a surprised expression, a playful smirk start to formed on my face, when I saw how my lovely girlfriend react......um interesting.....i like how effected she is if we both are closer to each other.

"M-Michael, what are you doing baby? We are in public, I don't want any of the media seeing us kissing, giving them the satisfied that they will sell us soon on tabloids, telling lies about us in the next day also getting their jobs easier" Jewel said sarcastically. I sighed annoyed and rolled my eyes, this time it isn't playful.

"I don't give a fucking damn about those bastards.....the only I give a damn is you and our daughter, look JEWEL I know you are worried but everything is going to be fine, remember you are the one of the most powerful and popular woman around the world so chillax, my bodyguards...slash our bodyguards has been guarding every entrance of this building for your fans and mine won't come in sneakily, now let's dance before we go back at the hotel" I said softly, she smiled and gave me the most adoring look.

"Sure love, whatever you say" She said softly, I don't know what just happened but unexpectedly, a new music start playing, Jewel step back away from me which I raised my eyebrow confused, I don't know what she was planning but I have a feeling I will like this choreography, I and Jewel gaze at each other eyes, we didn't break our contact until one note or a beat, we both heard then she just surprisingly start dancing in a sexual, seductive way.

Her hips moves in a perfect rhythm once again, the way the music freely play through those big speakers, also she's balancing her movement between fast and slow, damn she could dance with me in the near future......or tour........i snapped out of my daydreaming and I myself start dancing with her, I guess I need to see how she dance with a partner.

Jewel's pov

I know Michael was staring at me while I was dancing plus I could feel his heated gaze on me but unexpectedly I felt a strong arms wrapped around my waist and he came closer to me until his body is already touching me from behind, oh gosh, I literally can feel his groin.......ugh shit!!! He is going to distract me?! Okay snapped it out Jewel, don't let the king knows your own weakness or else he will tease me.....

I remain focused on my dancing but I know Michael has a plan for me...I know he will do anything for his power to make me beg for him to stop or whatever he has in mind... ughhhh!!! As for me what I needed to do is just play along until later he make his first move.....................!! Well he did!!>He seductively stare at me, giving me a kind of look that you will feel your knees give up on you.....and it did work.....on me.....the fuck?! MICHAEL FUCKING GENIUS JACKSON!!!

Shit......I need to think of something or else....we'll end up naked here in the dance floor, FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! Okay Jewel relaxed, think of something that will make Michael turn on.......uhmmm.....*Ding* I guess I need to do some sexual dance or something that the king himself didn't saw it yet or was...(Adalia and I were busy working on some dance moves before she left for America for my upcoming music video from my new album).

Michael doesn't know something huge will come for him cause I have planned some ideas that I have in mind although the consequences is, the king and I we'll end up making love so I don't have a choice but to do it....he started it and I will end it.....the teasing and sexual game will start now...................this is going to be interesting.

End Notes:

Jewel and Michael is playing with fire for one another although they both knew, they wanted each other so badly....let's see what will happened...........PLS Review of what you have in mind about this story.....thank you:) STAY TUNED!

Chapter 28 by Jiilly

Chapter 28 (Mexico City November 12th 1993) at some private dance studio down town on the same day

Jewel pov

Well I was right then from the beginning but first......let me explain, Michael and I were stubborn enough that we both doesn't want to give up from the game that he himself start to play a game on me, I of course and Michael teased each other without a fight although it takes for a while for us not to fall in some charm or whatever spell when we both have an effect on each other's beauty.....duh Michael is very handsome man...but what is the most saddest is...he doesn't see himself that way.

Right now since we both gave up....well....we make love here at the studio's floor....naked  in the end *blushed*.....the king couldn't resist me on how good I flirt on him even I myself got the  same thing from Michael, he seductively caressed his groin at my butt......which I know, i can't take it anymore and Michael also can't take off his hands away from me too, can't help it, we both love, attractive and addicted to one another..........as I laid calmly on Michael's chest, he was caressing my back softly, I sighed in satisfied, I wish we could stay like this forever, where we can relax and enjoy each other's company, I slowly stand up and look at him adoringly with love, I take away some of his curls from his face and smiled until I didn't realize, I was thinking something about some new ideas for my new upcoming music video.

"What's wrong baby? Penny for your thoughts" Michael said seductively at my ear, I snapped out of my thoughts then gaze at him softly," I was Miky but I need your help about some ideas for my first upcoming short film from my new album...."I said. The king's expression change into a serious one, I guess the business talk will start now.

"We'll since you have helped me, the day of my bad and dangerous tour, of course I can help you, now tell me...what kind of song you will do for the short film?" He asked curiously.

"It's an almost seductive or sexual song dear, the song is about a girl is telling her lover thank you for everything he had done for her bla, bla, bla, I will let you see the lyrics" I said.

"Okay then but what day you'll film it?" Michael asked curiously, I bit my bottom lip and sighed, shit I remember what my manager said, I cannot tell anybody about this project for some reason....it was supposed to be a surprised for my fans and the king, since I spill it already well why not tell him.

"When we go back at America love, my manager will let me know what day.....so let's just change the subject dear and oh I forgot to mention it to you, we have business with my uncle, he needs to talk to us about something important, his reason....i don't know, we just have to find out after all" I sighed annoyed, Michael rolled his eyes in sarcastic way and kissed my temple.

"Don't worry about it baby, let's just enjoy our little vacation along with our daughter and friends...I myself don't want to think about my work *ding* (We both heard the ring tone an looked at the way, where we left our pile of clothes on the floor, Michael furrowed his brow when he check the message which he sighed in frustration, he instantly look at me and gave me a sad smile) let's get dressed baby doll, we'll have to go back at the hotel because Bill just gave me a message that our special fans is almost get through the securities, they are starting to get crazier outside" Michael sighed in annoyed. I rubbed his shoulders gently for him to relax, giving him a hint that I have understood.

"I know Bill interrupt our moment love but after all it's our fans out there, they also wanted a piece of us so let's get used to it and just get over it" I said softly, his soulful eyes softened when we both gaze at each other. "Whatever you say baby love" He said softly. We both dressed quickly and got out from the studio with our bodyguards circled around us both cause I'm telling y'all, the paparazzi along with our fans or should I say Michael's fans has been chanting his name none stop but when they got a glimpse of me beside my boyfriend, they also start chanting my name.

Michael stared at me with a proud smile, as for me well I just rolled playfully and of course I wave happily to all of them, giving them a lovely smile, gosh the kings world is soooooooooo crazy, of course he can manage it but of course he is meant to be a king in music forever....................

Michael pov back at the hotel

Jewel and I came back safely at the hotel, I didn't expect that my fans and hers will find us at the private dance studio, where Frank book it for us, how in the hell they knew where we were? Frustration start to boiled within me...I hated if someone interrupted us, ugh damn it, I was thinking to do it with Jewel for second round, I rubbed my temple gently until I heard a soft ring bells little voice, calling my name, I snapped out of my thought and look down at my two year old daughter, a lovely smiled starting to form on my face while Jewel stand also beside me with the same smile as me.

"DADDY, MOMMA! I miss cha daddy and mommy, where momma and daddy go?" Catrina said with a pouted cute face, gosh my daughter will be the death of me like her mother, I lift her up and carried her, Jewel kissed her on her forehead and I kissed her at her chubby cute cheek.

"Je suis désolé ma fille, ton papa et moi étions au studio de danse, me aidant à mes mouvements de danse pour mon premier clip à venir (I'm sorry my daughter, your dad and I were at the dance studio, helping me with my dance moves for my first video to come)" Jewel replied innocently with a smile, I snorted at her to hide my laughter, geez this woman, she was definitely giving an hint of what we were doing  at the dance studio which Laura smirk at us,  if she was  talking to an adult like Bill or Jo, they knew what we did in there but with our daughter the way she replied to her I literally find it funny cause she doesn't know nor understand yet.

"Papa Cool, je souhaite que je pourrais regarder avec tante Laura (Daddy Cool, I wish I could watch with Aunt Laura)" Catrina said with a still pouted face, Jewel and I smiled adoringly at her. Gosh my daughter is so like her mother but Jewel is always telling me, she is so much like me which it's very true.

"la prochaine fois que mon bébé poupée, vous venez avec nous, si votre maman va commencer à faire son court métrage (the next time my baby doll, you come with us, if your mom will start making her short film)" I replied with a smile, a huge beautiful smile formed to her chubby cute face.

"Merci papa, je te aime tant (Thank you daddy, i love you both)" Catrina said with a adoring smile, Jewel and I kissed her chubby cheek on the same time, "We love you too baby" we said in unison, she kissed our cheeks in return softly.

I put Catrina down gently then her attention turn to her babysitter, she approached Laura with her happily smile, asking her permission innocently if she can continue to play at the playroom, Laura nodded yes with a smile, she quickly held out her hand for our daughter to take it which of course Catrina cheerfully did, both of them walk out of the room and head at the way, where the playroom is. Jewel and I smiled adoringly and sighed.

"Our daughter is very intelligent love" Jewel whispered lowly at me, I sighed and stare at her adoringly.

"Yes she is baby" I replied softly, Catrina have learned French, when she was only 1 ½ years old.....how? Well Jewel was speaking to her French all the time, I of course doesn't mind cause Jewel, I, Jo, Adeline and Adalia along with the Smith family are the only ones can only speak French so now our daughter can speak of it and understand. I'm so proud of her that she acts so strong, independment, lovely daughter we ever have but I just hope, she has a normal childhood that I myself didn't get......for sure Jewel and i will give it to her no matter what without letting those evil bastards taking it away from her because we will protect her forever.....

End Notes:

hey guys...i need your suggestion....um i was thinking of writing a sequel of this story IF you guys want me too...so tell me honesty what you have in mind....Thanks

Jiilly

Chapter 29 by Jiilly

Chapter 29 (L.A California November 20th 1993) At Smith royal Company

Jewel's pov

Michael and I along with everyone came back safely here in California without the media harassed us since we were at the airport that time, we've arrive here at Lax on 4 o'clock in the morning with the companies jet, the royal smith airline, yes, yes we know, we are rich but as much as all the people saying that, we are working our ass off to help a lot of charities from celebrities, who needs our help which we don't mind at all cause we smith family also wanted to help for those innocent lovely children out there and their family.

So now Michael and I are here in the company building, discussing some important business matters with my uncle and the board members of S.R.C (Smith royal company) and heal the world foundation, as for our daughter well she along with Laura goes back to Neverland because we didn't want Catrina especially Laura to get more tired.

Until someone snapped me out of my thoughts, when I felt the kings hand were on my tights caressing it softly, I immediately look at him at the corner of my eye, giving him an expression what-are-you-planning look, the only response I got from him was an devilish smirk.....oh no he's planning something on purpose because he's bored? Or to get distracted, I sighed in annoyed I really want to stop him but geez Michael you always want to play a difficult game.

As the time passed by, the meeting was finally over thank gosh for that cause I am telling you, for two to three hours of trying to ignore Michael's caressing on my tights has been so hard to not fuck him in front of our board members damn it.........he is definitely going to pay for this shit ugh........little by little the people start leaving out of the room except my uncle, Michael and I although now he has stop touching me....thanks to my uncle whose giving him an annoyed look ( slash he knew what the king has been doing to me for past hours) and that cost me to chuckle under my breath........okay back to business.

"So uncle what's going on?" I asked calmly, he look straight to my eyes sternly and sighed annoyed, oh great another problem has welcome to our old fucking list.

"Well my dear niece, I'm going to tell you straight to the point because you and Michael just came back here in States plus both of you are very tired from the jetlag so I will start with the good news......the good news is that our fellow agents has discovered, where our enemies has been located but they are still investigating them.....well let's just say stalking them....as for the bad news, our spies has told me a rather disturbing news about them just yesterday night *sigh* I don't want you to hunt them down one by one my dear, it's not the right them yet but they have been planning something that can destroy us so our friends, family and companions told me to just wait what is there next move" My uncle said sharply, great an warning and an order from my boss/uncle.

"Fine uncle but tell me ASAP if you knew what they are planning , I don't want Michael and I's daughter along himself get in danger because of me so let's put this conversation secretive for their own safety, it's the only way..."I said in a serious tone, my annoying uncle smiled amusedly and nodded in understanding.

"As you wish my dear, well this meeting is dismissed, I will call the three of you the day after tomorrow cause I'll be busy with stuff, I'll see you my dear" my uncle say his goodbyes to Michael and John then he turned his attention on me as he kissed my forehead softly, I don't know what just happened, my uncle unexpectedly bend down to whisper to my ear for no one to hear it" Tell Jo about this too, when the both of you aren't with Michael, I know you didn't want to let him know what is happening around him for his safety so I will tell you what our spies has really had found out, they found out that Lisa-Marie Presley has been working with them secretly since early 1990's, we don't know why but what got our attention more is since Lisa-Marie have meet Michael along with you, the day of the New year's party at LA, she has been running a back ground check on Michael especially you the most, I don't know why she got more interested on you but our spies said this that Lisa-Marie has a suspicion more about you so what they are planning is to get rid of you.....for her to get your spot on Michael's side then be his wife etc something like that, we don't know yet the full story why they choose Michael as a decoy or more but I have a feeling this plan is a huge on and it involves all of us even the US government, later I will talk to you and Jo because sooner rather later you have a solo mission at Afghanistan, I will tell you the other details later" I just nodded in understanding without saying a word, my uncle step back from me and gave me a knowing smile then he step out of the room without making an eye  contact to Michael and Jo, he knew my boyfriend is a sharp suspicion person but he successfully ignore Michael and as for Jo, he knew he will get the information later from myself, if we alone.

When my uncle is already gone, the two looked at me suspiciously and giving me an expression that I needed to explain to them later, I sighed in frustration and just nodded, I also knew this could had happened.....why? My damn uncle secretly told me the truth first as always about the enemies evil plan ugh do I always have to do the explanation damn it....... ....could this be more complicated that I myself who is already involve???

Chapter 30 by Jiilly

Chapter 30 (Santa Barbara California, Neverland Ranch November 21th 1993)

Jewel's pov

The next day, Michael, John and I return at the Ranch silently cause this two knew I was hiding something huge from them which I rubbed my temples in frustration although in the end, I end up in Michael's office now along with John and the king himself, whose sitting in front of me, staring rather sharply for my taste that could make me flinch.

"What do you want to know guys cause the tension inside this room is making me want to puke" I said in a mocked tone. Michael raised his eyebrow and shook his head, John just smirk amusedly, finding this funny rather not feeling concern for me.

"Well Baby, what your uncle have told you yesterday?" Michael asked curiously

"Is it a top secret mission?*I nodded* Well shit man, Michael i already know why she didn't tell us when we were at the office because we are on public, it's too risky say it out loud although don't tell me that Roberto told you not to tell the king about this right?" John asked flatly, once again I nodded sadly, Michael pinched the bridge of his nose while Jo just nods in understanding......he definitely knew what I am feeling right now.

"Care to tell us baby?" Michael muttered calmly, I sighed in defeat and start telling them, what my uncle just told me a few hours ago, ........gosh I hated this....soon this two will be protesting about my mission especially my boyfriend....the king of pop.....minutes later, when I'm done explaining......both of the boys were staring at me expressionless.....i knew this could have happened ......the mission that they have assign me.... I really cannot back out because for real I have been deployed to Afghanistan for some important things....my uncle will tell me more details until Michael start to protest which I know it would happened eventually.

"Hell to a fucking no! She fucking ain't going to Afghanistan.......!! Why they have assign Jewel to that damn mission?!" Michael said desperately, Jo and I look one another, we both knew the king would act like this especially my uncle.

"Amore mio, I can't back down from this mission because this is the middle east we are talking about, also this time I have a feeling the US marines along with US air force needed me there to spy on the enemy or some important matters so I don't have a choice but to do this......after all my uncle is the president of America and I am the only one can do the job faster than any other top agents out there" I said calmly but on the same time a little bit upset of what my own uncle have assign me to do this damn job.

The king sighed in defeat and look away from us, I guess he is starting to get upset now but out of nowhere Jo said something that we didn't expected" as what I have predicted about Lisa-Marie's weird actions towards both of you for the first time she met you.....to tell you the truth Mike, I know you like Lisa-Marie as a friend but you know Me and Jew's suspicion about her the very first we saw her, we felt something wrong .....now since the truth is out....we were right all along, now Jewel I will be investigating Lisa-Marie while you are going to pack your clothes" John said calmly, I just nodded and look at my boyfriend, who is staring at me with an expression that I knew what it was.....he was definitely upset what is happening. I really couldn't do anything...I need to do this.

As John excused himself, leaving Michael and I alone in the office, he sat beside me at the couch and wrapped his strong arms around me, he lean closer to me and end up nuzzle my neck, inhaling my scent to try him to get relaxed (Michael has a habit doing that to me, if something is bothering him), I let him what he was doing and I stay quiet for a little while until he broke the silence between us.

"Baby are you sure, you can't back out from this dangerous mission?" Michael muttered quietly, staring at me with those worried brown soulful eyes of his, I bit my lip and shook no, he sighed in defeated then felt his arms tightly around me, we both knew we cannot do anything anymore cause right now my uncle has already forward this to the other generals, whose already there.

"I'm sorry Michael, I think my uncle has already informed the generals at the middle-east so I just need to complete this mission until the end" I said in a plainly tone. Michael sighed once more and didn't say anything, we didn't continue the conversation and just stay there quietly for a few hours, enjoying the quietness until we heard Katherine's voice calling for us somewhere inside the house, I guess we need to tell the rest of the family then because it's family day today.......i really wanted to run but I can't cause in the end I am screwed now.....this family will stay emotional for me being away for a while except Joseph....

Somewhere in a mystery mansion

"Are you sure this damn plan will work? Because when you send a fake message from the generals that she's was needed at the middle-east for a mission and unexpectedly something bad will happened, getting her killed in the end, I will get what I want right?" the woman said evilly.

"Oh yes believe me, it will get what you wanted Mrs. Presley, even we send her to the middle-east and get her killed unexplained, everyone will thought of her she was killed by an enemy so we'll handle that but where did you find out Mrs. Jewel Smith her true identity?" unknown man said calmly, the woman in front of him laugh maniacal and smirk evilly.

"I have my ways Rolando, you know where I came from and who I work for since the 90's, now let's get this over with" the woman said annoyed.

"Whatever you say Lisa-Marie but just to warn you, you already know if we go up against the Smith's family and they found out about our plan that we are behind for all the mess we did, you are on your own because I heard this family is pretty much powerful, not a single government in a different country doesn't want to be their enemy so be prepared" Rolando said in a warn dead serious tone. Lisa just ignore the warning then step out of the room without saying anything in return, Rolando sighed in defeated and look around the room for him to get distracted cause in the inside he was starting to get scared but on the outside he just let the princess of rock & roll see that he is strong enough to do this evil plan although what they don't realize.....this idiotic plan will fail because some certain woman have heard everything and recorded it on the same time.

The only thing she needed to do is send it to her boss and warn the only precious innocent princess from the Smith family, the future Queen of pop and Wife of the King of pop, what bad things will happened to her that can cost her own life.......it's time to get things right now until it's too late................

Chapter 31 by Jiilly

Chapter 31 (Afghanistan, Kabul December 15 1993)

A few days later, I have left the soil of United States to go at Afghanistan in Kabul, where the US base are located along with Jo's younger brother Bob Williams which was a surprise for me that my partner has a brother although the funny part is....they almost look alike and Michael was frustrated who's Jo or who's Bob because believe me if those two stand beside each other, they look like an identical twins and you don't know who is who.

A few days earlier

"Uncle what the hell do you mean someone will come along with me to complete this damn mission? I thought Jo will come with me?" I ask coyly. Roberto sighed and rolled he's eyes at me.

"No dear he won't be coming with you, he needs to stay here to look after Michael while you are gone but since the Jackson family knows the secret well we'll need to confirm it to them that you are going on a mission with John's little brother" I raised my eyebrow in question, the fuck?! My partner has a brother and Jo didn't even tell me???

"What in the bloody fuck he didn't even informing me?" I said coldly with my accent slipping out of my tongue. Jo bit his lip and look away, feeling the guilt start building inside his chest.

"I am sorry Jew that I didn't tell you because your uncle asked me not too until it's the right time to tell you the truth" He said with regret. The tension inside the room grow more but my boyfriend cut the heavy air around us, geez not again, he will always safe this bastards......

"Baby they always have a good reason why they kept this from you though I am not taking their side, it's just look at their point sometimes we don't need to say more of our own secrets that they don't want anybody to know so relax and let's hear what your uncle will have to say about your new partner in crime" Michael said softly. I sighed and nod in understanding.....Michael always have to give me a sermon if I got angry while I didn't hear their damn excuses after all he's a down to earth person.

"Fine Mike....me understand now but back to the topic, where is this Bob Williams then Jo?" I ask in a flat tone.

"He's right outside waiting for my permission to come in" my uncle said slyly.

"Let him in, Jew and I need to meet him now guys cause sooner rather later both of them are going on a mission" Michael said plainly.

My uncle just nod in understanding then he approach the door and let it open until an unexpected handsome young man with the same hair color and a different shape of eye color like John's came inside calmly he stood in front of me and Michael quietly, waiting for our reaction. I cannot  believe who I am staring at.........he along with John looks definitely alike except the color of their eyes.....FUCK!! John start getting nervous while he was watching me carefully for reaction but Michael beat me to it.....ugh does my love always do that to me??? he knows me well that I will scold Jo for not telling me about he's handsome little brother.

"Welcome Mr. Williams, it's nice to finally meet you" Michael said with a welcome tone. Ugh this guy...does he needs to do this....welcome an agent whose coming along with me to a dangerous place?!

"Yeah welcome Agent Williams it's pleasure to finally meet you.........i am agent Jewel Smith" I said politely with a real smile, okay I guess I need to be nice for my uncle not to scold me later but sooner Jo and I will have a nice bullshit talk.

"It's an honor to work with you finally Miss Smith, I know my brother didn't tell you that he has a sibling so I understand if you want to kick his ass later" Bob say amusedly, oh this boy has an interesting sense of humor.

"Oh he will get it later but I have a question with you though....are you sure you want to do this? Cause you look a little bit younger than Jo" I ask worriedly, he salute at me with respect and smiled.

"I am here for your service Agent Smith, I didn't come here because they ordered me I came here on my free will, they gave me a choice so here I am....i choose this" He said in a serious tone, I look at the corner of my eye at Michael and Jo, both of them smiled then give my uncle an nod which I knew they have accepted Bob as my partner.

"Thank you Bob for being here, I hope we both survive this cause this mission is very dangerous"

"I know Miss Smith, it's going to be a lot of work for us to survive but I am confident we will survive this" Bob said confidently.

"I hope you are right and call me Jewel" I said with a smile.

"Call me Bob then.....Jewel"

Back to the present

On the same day my uncle explain to Bob and I what we needed to do at this mission although on the same time Michael was definitely scared shitless when uncle mentioned, I needed to get some files from the enemies ASAP for them not to kill us all which we knew it's a secret weapon to destroy us (Mike was with us that time). As the meeting was over, my uncle says his goodbyes to us and gave me a hug but before he go, he gave me a necklace and saw the smallest red button on the back (I knew there's a GPS in the diamond) then whispered to me if something bad had happened to me just press the button and they will know where to locate me, I sighed and nodded in understanding.

Gosh my uncle always so protective of me though that's the last time I will see him but now as the days flies away it was time for Bob and I departure, Michael's and I daughter Catrina knew she won't be seeing me for a while which she sadly start crying none stop although Michael is doing his best to calm down our daughter but in the end he succeed to comfort her.......aw my darling daughter I definitely cannot leave you.

When it was really the time for me to say goodbye for the last time, I kissed my daughter's forehead and whispered to her that I will come back then hug Jo next, telling him to look after my daughter especially Michael although since the king is waiting for his turn was the hardest to say a goodbye to him, we both knew it won't be the last time seeing one another but we knew everything will be okay, Michael surprisingly kissed me passionately for the first time in public with my other appearance which thank fuck no paparazzi and I promise him I will come back to him no matter what.

Without turning back it's time to face the most horrible scene in front of me because I will be seeing a lot of people in front of me dying until Bob called my name loudly, I snapped out of my thoughts realizing we are inside the building where the enemy is located, fuck! I can't day dream now or else we'll be killed in one fucking day!!!

"Jew did you get the files now? Because I saw in camera 1 two man will be heading where you are located....you have ten minutes to get out of there" Bob said calmly.

"10-4, Get them distracted for me because I am still searching for the files" I whispered.

"10-4"

Searching the damn files isn't an easy work, I keep looking around where the papers are...still nothing but when I opened the computer and I located where are those secret files are, I sighed in relief......I grab my USB fast then copy it until I heard Bob is screaming at me get out of there cause they have discover us.....the intruders.....i look at the screen of the computer that the files has already copied in the USB,  I take out the USB from the computer and without care I grabbed my pistol and shoot the computer for this bastards not to continue their evil plans which it makes me feel in relief.

Now it's time to escape........as I was asking Bob where the hell he is, he told me....he is already outside waiting for me so now time to fucking run.......i look down the hallway that everything is clear at first but I was wrong the problem is......the whole fucking army of men is running behind me....shooting at me to stop me from escaping this building?!

"BOB 10-33.....i won't fucking make it, get the USB and go back to the embassy...I will handle this shit...now!" I said frustrated.

"WTF I won't fucking leave you here, I have promise your uncle to protect you-" I cut bob in his mid-sentence and growl lowly" I know Agent Williams but as your partner do what I say.....this is the only chance we can warn our president so now do your part and I will distract them now go!" I said in a serious tone.

"As you wish Jewel" he sighed in defeat

Bob didn't argue with me anymore when we meet up at the dark hallway, the men didn't discover us yet but sooner they will, I gave Bob the USB and told him the location where he needed to go because our own men is waiting for us, he grab the USB then look at me with sorrowful expression and saluted me in respect, he knew I will sacrifice myself for our own country.......i saluted him in return then he was gone.

I shrugged in defeat then turn around, standing in the center of the hallway where the men will find me, I regain my calm composure and waited for them, I whispered something before I died or survive to this mission I knew I won't be seeing Michael or our daughter no more although the promise I make to them has been broken:" I'm sorry my daughter and my love, I need to break this promise to come back to you because I need to do this, I need to make a sacrifice......I hope you both forgive me, have a better future without me being their psychical, I Love You and I look after you both" I said sadly, without thinking I grabbed the necklace that my uncle gave me and pressed the emergency button, I knew they will come for me so when I heard a lot of footsteps from the men, I grabbed a grenade at the back of my pocket and wait for the signal.

A few seconds later, every men surround me and grabbed their weapons, I knew they will start shooting at me to kill me on the spot so I whispered something for the last time that I didn't even regret saying it" I'm sorry everyone" then without wasting time I take out the pin from the grenade and throw it above us it explode powerfully, the building start to shake violently which I throw a second grenade and this time this is the most powerful blast.

The whole building start to collapse fast and the men run away to save their lives, the leader look at me with the most evil expression I ever seen and unexpectedly he shot me on my side, I howl in pain but I throw a knife to him in return and it end up killing him on the spot cause it stab him through his heart deeply. I sighed in relief and run away to save my own life but I didn't make it because I have lost a lot of blood and I welcome the darkness surround me.

Chapter 32 by Jiilly

Chapter 32 (LA, California Neverland Ranch December 17 1993)

Michael pov

While I am staring at Catrina in a loving way, our daughter is sleeping soundly on her bed, I am very much relief seeing her relax cause I am telling you this past days she has been crying none stop ever since Jewel have left us both for her mission although time runs so damn slow, I sighed and kissed my daughter goodnight, I quietly leave out from my daughters room then walk down the hallway until surprisingly I saw Jo approaching me with a blank face but something is wrong because the way his body language are is like he is upset about something.

I stop in my mid-step and waited for him to stand in front of me where I stood, I don't know what the hell is going on but I have a feeling I won't like this in one bit, when he was already in front of me without me realizing, i saw his tears is falling freely to his cheek he didn't say anything to me or wasting time, he just gave me the telephone then told me "It's about Jewel" , I just grab the telephone and wait what the other person from the line will tell me which I swallowed nervously.

"This is Michael Jackson speaking" I said quietly.

"Good evening Mr. Jackson it's Alberto Jones the director of the Agency speaking here, I have a bad news to tell you though Roberto himself cannot tell you himself cause he is looking for his niece"

"What happened to Jewel.....please tell me she is okay?!" I ask desperately, I heard from the other line, he sighed sadly only.

"I am sorry Mr. Jackson to tell you this, the mission that Jewel and Bob is working on has been compromise" there I lost it when I hear those words from the other line, I swallowed the saliva away from my mouth then my body start to shake, fighting for me not to scream out loud while I am going to cry sooner rather later.

"Y-you mean J-jewel is either dead or alive right?" I ask misery.

"Yes Mr. Jackson you are correct she is either dead or alive but what we heard from Roberto a few hours ago that Jewel pressed the emergency button before she goes missing, right now we have to pray if she survive and before this conversation goes to another subject, Jewel gave us a message before her line got cut out"

"W-what did she say?"

"She told us to tell you: Michael I know I didn't tell you this in person before Bob and I go on a mission, I just wanted to remind you......if you got a news from either Jo, my uncle or Alberto that I got compromise, you know what to do.......remember when I told you about Lisa-Marie's plan? You already know what she desire the most and that is you yourself, your father is  also playing in her trap card since last year which she will manipulated him in the end for him to get in trouble who your family will go against him and I know it's selfish for my part but I won't let that happened to him my love......what is more important to me is I am asking you to forgive Joseph, he didn't know this kind of evil plan could have happened to all of us especially myself so please be a opened minded person and Joseph will tell you everything because a certain young woman who is working for me secretly is spying on Lisa-Marie's mansion for two to three years so now she already have send a tape recorder to joseph at Encino cause I ask her too.....she'll remained on Joseph side for a little while until I myself make an appearance in person, I hope you understand what is happening around you my love, everything will be okay I promise you that........now your mission is you have to spy on Lisa-Marie and Marry her or not until I came back, Jo will be staying by your side to help you....as for our daughter....send her to your mother....yes Michael your mom along with your siblings knows what is happening around us all....my uncle already fill them in so for the rest we will see what will happened my love.....please be strong not only for yourself but for me especially our daughter.....I'll see you soon........Jewel Smith." I don't know what she meant Mr. Jackson but I guess she already knew what Miss Presley will do to her which it will lead Jewel to her own death, all of us have fall to miss Presley trap....we will let you know if we have rescued Jewel or not...that is all Goodnight Mr. Jackson"

"Thank you very much Mr. Jones....goodnight" I said flatly, the line went dead and  I look at Jo blankly.....i cannot believe this is happening to all of us.....Jewel already knew what Lisa can do to her which it did lead her to her own death.....

"Mike I know you are upset and angry...you have the right to feel those emotions but Jewel has to do this.....we all didn't know that all of us just fall into Lisa's trap, it's already been planned so right now the only thing we can do is what Jewel have told us....we need to let Lisa-Marie along with her companions think that we have lost and they won, I am begging you...do this for your own daughter" John say quietly, I stare at him carefully and in the end I nodded in understanding.

"Fine just let's do this for Jewel" I said sternly.

"Yeah, let's do this for her because sooner rather later we will see her"

I don't know what day, years, months, hours, minutes or seconds we will see her again.....i just hope they have find her.........please come back to me baby....i don't know what I will do if you aren't  by my side.....you are the only person who understand me Jewel.....i love you so much...I need you.

At middle east, Afghanistan, Kabul

Normal pov

The agents has been searching for Jewel for almost 2 days, though what is miracle....they have find her and rescue her four hours ago along with Bob and Roberto although it's good she survive for everything of what had happened to her but their main concern is....they need to hid her from the world for a while because of Lisa-Marie.....since Alberto informed them both that he already confirmed Michael what had happened to Jewel that she has been compromised and told her last message to the king, what he needed to do for her last wishes.

Roberto sighed in relief but felt guilty on the same time that he need to do this, hiding Jewel from Michael for a while so now He and Bob goes to states back secretly along with Jewel's body who is on a coma, the only last thing they needed to do is.......Jewel has to stay with Katherine and Joseph at Encino because both of them are the only people Roberto can trust but also since Joseph told everyone the truth of what Jewel's last request.....he start trusting Michael's father once more....he just hope Jewel's plan is already working and the only answer he will get is.....time will tell them.

Chapter 33 by Jiilly

Chapter 33 two years later (Encino California, June 10th 1995)

Nobody cannot believe it's been one and a half years since the day Jewel got compromised from the mission, the Jackson family along with the Smith family were grieving for her that time but they knew she was safe with Katherine and Joseph Jackson whose has been watching over her for years although what Jewel didn't think about the consequences if they continued to do the plan what she told them to do two years ago......when the whole world did start to get suspicious that she didn't make an appearance with Michael for a couple of months on public until unexpectedly they saw Michael make an appearance for the first time with Lisa Marie at the restaurant enjoying each other's company...the king didn't even comment he's action so in the end a rumor start to spread all over the world about Jewel have gone missing because of Michael's betrayal or something more that they couldn't even find out like a unsolved crime,  a couple of months later the paparazzi leave the smith family alone... after all they knew from the beginning, they won't get any answer from both of the (royal) family at all.

As for Catrina Abbie Smith slash Jackson has also been staying with Katherine (Her adopted grandma) by her adopted mother Jewel Smith side since the day Michael did what Jewel have ask him to do, at first she confused why her daddy is sending her away because she too young to understand but when she's old enough...she will understand someday. For Michael...he was in a deep depression, he wanted to start taking a pain medication once more but thanks to John, who told the king that she have survive and needed to stay somewhere safe for her to heal properly, Michael started asking John random question where the hell Jewel is....as you can see John couldn't say it cause it was better for him not to know where her location is at least he needs to do first his part of the mission which in the end the king understood although part of Jo did encourage Michael he will see her sooner rather later.

Okay let's go back to the original topic, Roberto Smith along with the Jackson family was at the living room talking some important matters about the process of the plan that Jewel have created in mind before she got into a coma so now they were still waiting for Jewel to wake up until she did woken up in the early month of March although she couldn't stand up from the bed that time because of her injury so she's in bed rest though a couple months later she was finally okay and start working on her music once more but what anyone doesn't know.....for the past two years, Jewel's team has been releasing her albums that she already have working on it before those horrible day happened cause she have requested it herself...in the end her music and singles became number one on billboards which it also became popular across all over the globe.

The main concern the Smiths along with the Jackson have is Lisa-Marie herself, "What will happens now Roberto? I cannot stand and wait to see my brother suffering in the hands of that WITCH for past two fucking years" Janet said frustrated. Katherine scolded her daughter and rubbed her temple annoyed, she is also worried about her 7th child but she can't interrupt the plan now so the only thing she can do is wait for Jewel to make her move when the time is right.

"I know all of you have been patiently waiting for my niece to make her move but we cannot intervene or else all what Jewel have plan will be ruined and we won't capture Presley so wait patiently" Roberto said with a don't challenge me tone. The Jackson start protesting about Michael but it all stop at once when they all saw Jewel is standing behind Roberto's chair, glaring at him.

"Uncle the Jackson family has a reason you know and I would be making my move, the day of the MTV music awards....am I right Jan?" Jewel asked softly. Everyone turned to look at Janet and narrowed.

"Yes you are sista" Janet said happily. Once again everyone turn to look at Jewel and this time she just smiled innocently, batting her eye lashes on purpose.

"Well it's time to take what is right to be mine" Jewel said calmly and beamed happily at the Jacksons and her uncle, who just stay stunned because the way she just acted in front of them all then without saying anything, Jewel along with Janet walk away from the family living room leaving the gawking Jacksons and Smiths that couldn't believe Jewel will calmly handle the whole situation.

"At least she'll make her move sooner than we all expected" Marlon said in an obvious tone.

"You bet she will" Tito said awe.

Jewel pov

"What is the plan Mae?" Janet ask slyly, I stop walking and turn to look at her softly, I guess I have to tell her that it's time for Michael and I to see one another.

"Call Michael, tell him to come alone here in Encino cause it's time for us to reunite but don't tell him that I am here because Lisa can spy on him through cellphone so be careful Jan" I said rather calmly but deep inside me...I was extremely pissed of what Lisa have done to Michael so far, she wasn't worth to have the king at all.

"AT LAST WOMAN....!!!! I was waiting for this day for you to ask me to call my big brother!!! OMG! NOW what day you want to see Michael Mae?" Janet asked excited, I chuckled and bit my lip.

"Well how about tomorrow......if Michael can come over?"

"SURE!!! I will call him now" Janet said happily and unexpected she just run down the hall to get the phone immediately without delaying the time to call Michael. I shook my head, smiling softly at this....well I don't know why she's so much happy and I know the only reason is....it's time for me to see my future husband after all but firstly I need to set him free from the grasp of Lisa-Marie Presley.

This story archived at http://www.mjfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=6380