~*Keep Holding On Part 2 The Storm Is Over Now~* by staciethehedghog
Summary:

Here you all go!!





~*Summary~*

From where we have left off after the first installment, 6-Year-Old Lizzy Maxwell had met Pop SuperStar Michael Jackson after he had found her walking alone late one night in the Autumn of 1989. He then immediately took her into his Mansion known as Neverland Ranch and she instantly adapted into her short new life along with a few of the staff and of course his family.

Later on, Lizzy's 15 year old brother, Tyler Maxwell, searches for her along with their Neighbor and close family friend, Geraldine Rutsker who became worried after he had told her that she went missing however, after hearing that's she's staying with the King Of Pop, they then drive over to the Mansion where they are reunited at long last but all starts to go down the drain when the Social Worker comes to take the kids into a Foster Home but Liz objects to this saying she rather stay with Michael instead.

In the last remaining chapters, Lizzy is then heartbroken but all changes when an Angel sent from Heaven, name Aurora, comforts the girl telling her that Mike also misses her and Tyler they then fly over to Neverland where they meet eachother again.

Now, Get ready for an exciting adventure filled with friendship, hope, trust, angst, but most importantly love 


Categories: Hurt/Comfort, Family, Bad: 1986-1990 Characters: None
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 56 Completed: Yes Word count: 18478 Read: 359010 Published: Mar 06, 2014 Updated: Jul 31, 2014
Chapter 16. by staciethehedghog
Author's Notes:

Chapter 16 on the way!

 Here is Chapter 16 enjoy  

Chapter 16.

The music began to play; the choir started singing to the song, Trouble Don't Last Always as everyone clapped and danced around in their seats feeling the spirit of it all.

 

Miss Geraldine Rutsker was seen fully in her Red floral Church dress and hat playing the piano as she saw the kids, and men smiling along; she grinned upon gazing at Michael knowing it was Lizzy's idea for him to come. The music stopped for a short bit but the audience kept on clapping and singing the verse, Trouble Don't Last Always and Rev. Wright held the microphone high and mighty and clapped also; the music came to a stop and young and old alike, they all clapped and whistled as the choir quieted down and sat in their own chairs as the service continued with people opening their bibles and saying a verse from each page. It went like that for another hour as Michael listened and paid close attention.

End Notes:

Enjoy!!

This story archived at http://www.mjfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=5284