Welcome to WWE by xxMikeylover
Summary:

  

Everyone who knows Michael Jackson as the king of pop has retire , he work so hard and he had enough but . One Night changes that  when Michael was watching T.v he was watching WWE it brought his attention when WWE superstar Randy Orton entrance song came on and he saw Randy walking down the ramp . Michael thought he was bad person . He looks at the T.v . Well im not telling you too much you going to have to see for yourself . 

 

 

 


Categories: Adult Characters: Michael
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No Word count: 1511 Read: 16905 Published: Dec 29, 2013 Updated: Dec 31, 2013
Story Notes:

Even tho you guys don't even watch WWE i don't think so you do but its its different. 

1. Chapter 1 by xxMikeylover

2. Chapter 2 by xxMikeylover

3. Chapter 3 by xxMikeylover

4. Randy night out with AJ by xxMikeylover

5. The aftermath by xxMikeylover

6. Michael Jackson? at monday night raw by xxMikeylover

7. Chapter 7 by xxMikeylover

8. Chapter 8 by xxMikeylover

9. CM Punk ??? helps Michael Jackson by xxMikeylover

10. Chapter 10 will be the last by xxMikeylover

Chapter 1 by xxMikeylover
Author's Notes:

rememeber this story is different 

Im leaving you guys looking at the summary . Chapter 1 would start in the next chapter . Hope you guys enjoy it.

Chapter 2 by xxMikeylover
Author's Notes:

 

Hope you guys enjoy it !!:D

Randy POV: 

I was searching for my boots and i couldn't find them i yelled " dammit !" my match was up next and i was furious . I was in my locker room . I was on the ground looking underchairs and i heard footsteps but i didn't know who it was. Untill the person clear his throat . " Randy are you looking for these ?" i stood up and turn around and no suprise it was Shemus . I said " yeah Shemus " Shemus gave me a blow to the stomach and drop my boots on me and gave me a kick to the head. I was rather unconcluson . I ended up in the medical center being treated it for my wounds and was given a ice bag for my head . John came in and said " woah Randy you look beat" " hell yeah i am that Shemus is going to get his next week Monday Night RAW" John said " well yeah ill see you later "i said " later ." My match was canceled because my injuries but Shemus will get his . I bet you on it .

End Notes:

Poor Randy :(

what you guys think ? 

PLEASE REVIEW!!!! 

Michael will show up sooner or later 

BYE!

Chapter 3 by xxMikeylover
Author's Notes:

Randy is going to show Shemus 

is going to get violent really Violent!

enjoy it !

 

the year is in 2013

Normal POV

Randy was getting ready for his upcoming match against Shemus for who doesn't know what happened last week on monday night raw . Randy got beaten by Shemus and Shemus sent Randy to the medical center which canceled his match . Now Randy is ready to beat Shemus. * Skips the entrance and the bell rings*  Randy threw himself and punch shemus . Randy kept on attacking shemus and the referee took randy off of him . Randy was breathing heavy and shemus was getting up but got kick to the head and Randy was attacking him afterwards and he pick up shemus and threw him out of the ring. Jr. " This needs to stop someone got to stop this " Randy took a chair under the ring and hits Shemus with it . Jr" THATS IT RANDY IS OUT OF IT SHEMUS WINS" Randy hits shemus  again and again . He threw the chair and Shemus was hopeless . He took the mic and said " Ladies and Geltmens what you just witness was a brutal assult i don't care what i have to do to take Shemus out for good " Everyone cheer . Randy left the ring with a smirk.

End Notes:

How you guys like it ?
PLEASE REVIEW!!!!!

Randy night out with AJ by xxMikeylover
Author's Notes:

 

   

 

Randy was smiling because he was he has a date night with AJ. He was wearing a blue shirt and some dark shorts and sneakers and AJ was wearing a crop shirt thats has a bunny on it and the bunny is a thug and booty shorts and sneakers. Randy pickedher up at 8:30PM . He grab her hand and they walked to his Docge Charger  and He opened the door for her and he got inside and started the car . They talked the whole ride .  When he got out of the car . AJ was out of the car already. He grab AJ hand and they walk through the sand .

AJ : hey thanks for taking me out 

Randy : no problem , i can see you been having stress

AJ : yeah with my parents and boyfriend

Randy : wh- what did u just say ?

AJ : Randy im - im sorry 

Randy : no forget you lied to me AJ
AJ : i- could explain

Randy : i dont want hear it

with that Randy got in his car and drove off .

Leaving AJ alone.

End Notes:

OH OH. 

Geez AJ you got Randy mad. 

PLEASE REVIEW!

The aftermath by xxMikeylover
Author's Notes:

 

Normal POV :

AJ asked all the guys have they seen Randy and they all said " yeah hes heading to  the ring i dont know why because we all have a day off today " AJ said " thanks guys "  the guys said " your welcome" AJ ran to the ring and there he was . AJ said " Randy im.... sorry i shouldn't have treated you like that " Randy ignore her and left the ring . AJ grab Randy arm and said " can you please just hear me out " Randy said " NO I MEAN COME ON .... DONT YOU EVER THINK HOW I WOULD FEEL LIKE YOU TREATED ME LIKE TRASH I THOUGHT YOU HAD FEELINGS FOR ME ? AND THEN  TO KNOW THAT YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND????????? HOW STUPID COULD YOU BE? I HOPE THE GUY YOUR WITH TREAT YOU LIKE A PRINCESS BECAUSE IM DONE WITH YOU " with Randy left leaving AJ Speechless.

End Notes:

woah .... Randy told AJ how he felt .

How do you think AJ feels about Randy ? 

PLEASE REVIEW !!!!!

Michael Jackson? at monday night raw by xxMikeylover
Author's Notes:

   

are you guys ready ???

hope you enjoy it 

 

Michael arrived at Madison Sqaure garden just in time of the show . He got his ticklets and was ready to see Randy Orton to kick somebutt. Randy entrance came on and Randy ran to the ring and got a mic . " I know everyone saw the news on tuesday about AJ dissing me and playing with my emotions she was a joke and I ammitted that i had feelings for her .... AJ entrance comes on and AJ ran to the ring and got a mic. AJ : Randy i told you that i was sorry i hope you know that i broke up with him . Randy " AJ you are pitty go home and cry to your mother, Randy droppped the mic and left the ring, Shemus came and hit Randy from behind and grab a chair beat him with it and Randy got save by John cena . But sadly Randy was send to ER for sugery .  Michael was disbelieve 

End Notes:

oh snap......

PLEASE REVIEW!!!!!

Chapter 7 by xxMikeylover
Author's Notes:

 

Randy is going to meet  Michael Jackson in this chapter 

ready ???

enjoy it

Randy was still in Orange county hospital and Michael visit him this is what went down. Randy was working on his arm and Michael knocked on the door. Randy said " who is it ?" Michael said " Michael Jackson" Randy opened the door and Michael said " Hey Randy ?" Randy said " whats up ? " Michael said ' why don't you like AJ ?" Randy said " its none of your bussiness so why are you here ?" Michael said " i was thinking of joining the wwe " Randy laughed and Michael was leaning aganist the door. Randy said " JOIN? you got to be kidding me ? you get your butt handed to you Michael , but dont even try it " Michael said " randy im asking because im your fan " Randy said " well you got your answer now leave ! before i rko you " Michael wouldnt want that so he just left. Randy smirk " better"

End Notes:

well how you guys like it ?

PLEASE REVIEW !!!!!

Chapter 8 by xxMikeylover
Author's Notes:

Would Randy easy up for Michael or just rko him?? 

Randy was  in lockeroom because he was getting ready for his match like usually and Michael walked iin . Randy stood up from his chair and he said " what are you doing here ??" Michael said " i came to check up on you." Randy said " didn't you get my hint last week i dont like you now get the hell out of my face" Michael said " please randy i want to join the wwe " Randy said " oh okay " Randy smile and did the rko Michael and said " welcome to wwe Michael " and he just left Michael laying there . Randy was talking to Big show becuase they has  a tag team against John cena and shemus . Randy said " ill see you later big show ." Michael got up and said " dammit ." Randy came back to the locker room and said " Leave Michael " Michael left . 

End Notes:

poor Michael :( 

geez Randy....

CM Punk ??? helps Michael Jackson by xxMikeylover
Author's Notes:

Cm punk helps  Michael traning him for wwe.

Cm Punk bumps into Michael and Michael said " aren't you cm punk ?" Cm punk said " yeah i am and you must be MJ ?" Michael said " yeah im starting not to like Randy" Cm Punk said " yeah hes a jerk man but still a good man to his wife and daughter , so what are you doing here ??" Michael said " i want to join wwe " Cm said " i could help you with that " CM Punk grab Michael arm and they enter his lockeroom and close the door. Cm Punk took off his shirt and threw it on the bed . Cm Punk said " alright lets start ." Cm Punk push Michael Michael push CM Punk . Cm Punk grab Michael in a headlock. and they started traning every week .

End Notes:

 

How you guys liking it now ?

With the help of CM Punk could Michael prove Randy wrong that he belongs in wwe?

Chapter 10 will be the last by xxMikeylover
Author's Notes:

 Is Michael ready for his match against randy?? 

and this is last chapter of the story

Cm punk said " are u ready for this ?" Michael said " yeah i am." Next week have is Michael J vs randy orton. Michael won the match after all and he prove randy that he does belong in the wwe but then Randy smile and hug him and then a rko . Stuning the fans with grasp . Randy took the mic. " Nobody wins my respect they have to earn it " Randy dropped the mic and left the ring. Cm Punk came and help Michael up. The end.

This story archived at http://www.mjfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=5008