What lies in....The House.A Lola and Maestro tale by MJThrillerRockerChick
Summary:

Lola, a inquisitve, mysterious, and curious goth girl, seeks the mystifying house of her neighborhhod. Many tall tales have circumvented and piqued her curiosity. Will she get more than she bargain for? Is it a coincidence she set on a trek of this obscure abode on Halloween?

Haunted house

A Halloween Special....


Categories: Adventure, Fantasy, Horror, Mystery, Romance, Suspense Characters: Michael
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 4805 Read: 9259 Published: Sep 05, 2013 Updated: Oct 25, 2016
Story Notes:

I hope you like it. I just wanted to do something form the Ghost era.

1. Did I scare ya? by MJThrillerRockerChick

2. The stranger in the dark... by MJThrillerRockerChick

3. Scary Antics by MJThrillerRockerChick

4. Chapter 4: Halloween Fright by MJThrillerRockerChick

5. Chapter 5: Meet the Maestro by MJThrillerRockerChick

6. Chapter 6: Trick or Treat? by MJThrillerRockerChick

Did I scare ya? by MJThrillerRockerChick
Author's Notes:

I hope you like it. P.S. Lola and Michael are both the same age, 35.

Ahh...Halloween. The day of dead...not really but you get the picture." Tommy remarked.Lila...
"hmm..well, I don't like Halloween. A day to celebrate a bunch of monsters, ghouls, ghosts, gremlins, devils...sounds quite demonic to me." Lila quiver in fake fear and creepiness.

"Ah...I love Halloween. A day to dress up in peculiar personas and to have an pardon to obtain free confectioneries from the amiable locals.

In reality, it wasn't a celebration...rather a night of fright and delight." Lola smirked with her arms spread wide in glee.


"Well, besides the sweets...it's still horrible." Lila retorted, in a childish manner.

"God, the little scaredy cat." Lola ponder and scoffed.


"And tomorrow, my ladies it's tomorrow." Tommy shone a bright light to the sign that read: Happy Halloween.


Tomorrow...Halloween...At 8:00p.m.

The party...was filled with many visages...some bizarre, and some frightening. That's what Halloween was all about. The despair, the peculiar, the scary, the mirth of someone's fear. Oooh, a night to bring out the many emotions that could be good or bad.Except for Lola, Lola was a type of girl that enjoy the beauty of the dark. She loved being scared; She was enamored by the adrenaline that pumped through her veins. She wore obscure colors and skulls and chains...so this night was nothing but picnic to her.


She marveled at what Halloween was about..the candy, the fear, the scare, the having fun and of course the dressing up...This year, Lola decided to dress as a dark Angel. The typical black dress with the corset bodice, the tie up slits on the arms...a long dress that danced and cascades its way to the floor. A kind of dress Morticia envied. 


She had her glorious, black Angel wings on her back, that illuminating sparkled juxtapose the dark hue of the frockand her jet black strands prance along her back. Lola was on the curious side tonight...She stared of in space, disregarding the boisterous music and conversations of the many people. But her pensiveness was towards...the house... It was a mere dark shadow from the window.


The house story, traded down to generations...lingering the same warning: don't enter. It is said that the house, was haunted, lurks a ghost of man who never found peace alive and in the underworld. It is said...he still roams the hallways, looking for his long lost love, Alvira. A classic beauty that presumably ended her life due to depression, but no one knows the real tale.
Every urban legend that buzz through Lola's psyche, allured her closer and closer to the mansion of the restless apparition.

Hmmm....Lola thought...perhaps, I found out about this house myself. Distracted by their activities, Lola snuck out of the festive abode and stroll to the mystery house."pfft...ghosts" She murmured mockingly."I fear no ghosts. I befriend ghosts and then some." She spoke to herself.
Lola wasn't talking out of her butt. A gothic girl who had an aesthetic for the cryptic and obscurities of life.


The cacophony of music was just a distant sound as her clacking and tapping of her shiny pumps mingled with the sidewalk and now the streets. She was still pensive about the house. Was this house truly haunted? Was it tall tales? Was it a assemble to stir and scare children of their wandering, naughty minds to set foot on the premise? Whatever it was remained a stagnant accomplishment for years..centuries.  Her thoughts were soon interrupted.

 
Lola was now face to face with the nefarious frame of a house...The house...she corrected. The inquiring house...at that. Lola first became acquainted with it's dark ambiance, it's bluish-smokey gray bricks, or what appears as bricks...it was so ancient that the original stone was barely recognizable, It's outside appearance was a motley of a Victorian and Gothic structure, especially the  castlesque- spikey rooftops. Lola quietly and absentmindedly walked closer to the house.


Her gaze still locked on the house, meanwhile, her slender, long fingers pranced on the black yet oxidize gate. She brought her eyes lower and saw a weird golden rusty lock on the gate, it was molded into a large letter "M" M? She thought. She pushed the lock and gate way, surprisingly it opened. She was a litte bewildered of the gate's lack of tight security. She shrugged it off, and started her trek to the house of wonders...in her mind it was.


A mere Deja vu to her, her pumps clacked and tapped on the cobbled stone grounds, and yet again, her eyes locked on her awaited destination. Lola was so determined and sooo allured to unlatch the conspicuous rumors that lied within the residence. She finally walked on the steps, leading to the abode of obscurity. She licked her lips in anticipation, as well as the cold sweat that trickled down from her deep pores and glands.

"Oh, the house, the house, I finally made it to the house!!" She thought, merrily.


At last the inquisitive girl, made it to the front of the door. A very elaborate door. A black gate intermingle with creatures, that of the Hiberno-Saxon period where interwoven animals was a popular ensemble. The abstract beauty of the gated door intrigued her. Obviously the man was an admirer of arts, this made her more and more inquisitive of the house that stood before her. She knocked three times and of course no response. She un-invitingly push through the door, but not abruptly. She wanted to enter in a dramatic way.
She somewhat quietly enter, except the quirky gated door, release a creaky sound. 

"Hello?" Her delicate yet unique voice called out. To rescue her from embarrassment and no response, her voice echoed back.She slowly and again quietly, intrude inside. God, hello? really? A house abandoned for years and you ask Hello? She raised hell within herself. Her clacking heels made an entrance as well.Lola stepped from behind the door and finally revealed herself..as she did so the Door shut loudly and frightened the poor girl.


"God, that blasted door gave me the creeps." She whispered, with her dainty hand upon her fleshy collarbone.She walked further within the house, inhaling the scenery as well as the dusty air.Coughing a bit, she managed to gain her composure...well, most of it.She gazed at the vacancy, the darkness. Despite it's gloominess and deserted-ness, the decor was rather ravishing and unique. The oversized, clear chandeliers still carried an illumination through the dark-ridden home.


Smacked down in the middle, a spiraled like stair case that presumably hasn't been touched in years. The paintings..the portraits of visages that were only seen in the Victorian era, or possibly earlier. Their expressions gave off stern yet hopeful glow, as well as pride and dignity. Lola strolled some more. She viewed what she thought she would never see in her young life, clerestory windows. Windows as these were found only in castles that existed in the Romanesque period.


She unconsciously smiled at the sight; She spotted furniture, well, what looks like furniture concealed by bleach-white coverings..."Ugh..I bet their coated in dust bunnies." She thought.The house was magnificent, and this was only the downstairs. Her mind drifted off to the poor man that died here. She can only imagined his life, while exploring this lavish dwelling. He was probably extremely wealthy, had a eye for art, and as well as exuberant lifestyle.


"I wonder if he was virtuoso??" Lola thought.

Just as she thought it, she heard the keys of a piano, played in the distance. She turned around and followed the euphony. It sounded alot like Beethoven Moonlight sonata...Ahh, a classic piece she thought, but Beethoven was a genius.The clacking and tapping of her famous heels danced with the keys. When she finally reached the culprit room, where the piano was assumingly heard. The song stopped. She stopped in her tracks...


She was now scared. She folded her hands together, continuously rub them together out of her fear. Oh, God... the song just abruptly stopped?? I hope whomever was playing wasn't... frightened.SHe made it into the room...and no one in sight. The room empty, like the rest of the downstairs area. It was quite as beautiful.The fireplace on the right of her entrance, It was red... Crimson Red everywhere. This excited her, though the color red usually did.


She was now scared. She folded her hands together, continuously rub them together out of her fear. Oh, God... the song just abruptly stopped?? I hope whomever was playing wasn't... frightened.SHe made it into the room...and no one in sight. The room empty, like the rest of the downstairs area. It was quite as beautiful.The fireplace on the right of her entrance, It was red... Crimson Red everywhere. This excited her, though the color red usually did.


My intuition is telling me not to follow the mystery figure, but my since of adventure is in the way." Lola smirked to herself. Lola tailgated the figure that creeped behind the wall.She followed and followed down the dark corridor until she came upon a room, the room was dark like the home and supposedly furniture concealed by white blankets. Lola became annoyed by the sudden deja vu..."God, white cloaks and furniture, seems to be a hobby of his." She walked slowly and meticulously into a dark space or hallway.


Continuously, creeped until a skull appeared. Lola gasped in fear...What the deuce? Her mind rattled and her eyes widen in shock...The skull finally traveled sideways and a pair of Gorgeous, wide, Ebony floating pupils were shown soon instantanously.Lola still in overwhelmed."Did I scare you?" The manly yet soft voice interrogated, while raising his bushy, arched eyebrows.Lola rolled her eyes, to gain her composure.
"Did you scare me, no my heart and tongue just magiaclly switched places, you pretty eyed bastard."


"No." Lola said placid.

"Well, that's too bad isn't it." He said furrowing his eyebrows saracastically.  I guess I have to try harder." He said casting his eyes down to the concealed sofa.


"Pfft..uh, no dude there is no next time." Lola managed to say.


"No, next time huh? Why not?" He said with a sarcastic smile and throwing his skull mask on the sofa.I just shook my head in annoyance.

"God, I was scared...Oh, God."Lola rattled by her thoughts didn't notice the man, was gazing at her for answers with his arms crossed. Lola became bashful, fearful...of her life.This man...who was he? Was he hear to hurt her? 
Still paralyze by fear, Lola meticulously checked out the stranger. He was gorgeous. Big Ebony floating pupils,  chiseled cheek bones, jet black tendrils cascading and frolicking down his masculine jawline and neck, his full rosy lips like that of cupids bows, so Lola thought. Adorned on his angular frame was a white ruffled shirt, a slight opening, viewed his alabaster complexion and his white undershirt. Alongside his upper apparel, he wore black slacks and oxford loafers, jet black as his beautiful fine coils.


A man only exists in fairytales, A man of his calibar lives in romance novels, enticing silly women to fantasize behind their husbands back.

 

"Hello??" Lola snapped back into reality when sud---
The man begin to circle Lola, with his hands behind his back.

"So are you going to answer me? Why are you here?"

"I-I was just..


"Just what...trespassing, entering in my home univited,  walking among the halls in my premises?"


"Uh...when you say like that." Lola thought.


"I-I just came here out of curiosity...not to pester or meddle."


The man continue to circumvent Lola. Meticulously, he checked her out. Big, squinty almond- shaped, Ebony eyes, dark eyeliner masking yet emphasizing their lovely shape, a cute pointy nose with beauty marks over the left nostril,upon her upper full lip, as well on the side of her lower lip, Her jet black hair was curly and straight..... She wore a dark dress with tied slits on the side of the sleeves. He lowered his gaze to the v-neck of the dress. Subconsciencly, Lola placed her hand over her chest, fearing her cleavage was exposed, which connected to a corset bodice and traveled down to a mermaid bottom, he was taken by her frock. He casted his orbs to the slit on her dress, that exposed her shapely gams...


a pretty woman, a beautiful woman...the man thought. She radiate a dark, mysterious beauty, his type of girl.
"Ahh--Well, I'm sorry to intrude on your property. I was just curious of the rumors."Piqued by her talk of rumors, he asked.

"Rumors? What rumors?"

 
"No--nevermind."


"Oh, it's 8:30." Lola looked at an old, dusty grandfather clock.


Lola began to walk down the stairs, to make her departure.

"Wait where are you going?" The man said in stern yet soft tone.


Lola already made it to the door, and turned around, when suddenly... the man had vanished.Lola gasped and looked around. Her pretty eyes bounced from one direction to another, trying to spot the insanely handsome man...

"Vanishing into thin air...well, It is Halloween anything crazy and spooky is capable of happening." Lola said to herself. With that she left.

End Notes:

I hope you like it

The stranger in the dark... by MJThrillerRockerChick
Author's Notes:

It's been a minute, but....I'm back??? lol

*Woow, that was weird." The pretty Lola said in her head. Lola walked out the door, to find herself back inside the forboden and forbidden house of the gorgoeus, strange man she encounter 2 minutes ago....

Wait??? what the duece??? I--- all she could manage to say, seeing that she was right back in the dreaded yet interesting place she tried to leave before. "How did I get back in here?" She whispered to herself, while gazing at the lavish, obscure,mold-fashioned scenery of the house.
She heard a creepy yet sweet laughter coming from behind her. She swiftly turned her body in the direction of the effaced laguhter, but no body..literally no body to trace it to.

"Ok, dude...*giggles sarcastically* I get it... while throwing her hands up. "I get it; ok, bad Lola, don't ever do it again." She playfully slapped her hand like a mother scolding and punishing her disobedient child.

"I will leeeeaaavvveee your house or who ever." she dramatically droned and dragged the word "leave". As she turned around and pull the intricate gold handle once again... "Leaving so soon??" She saw the alabaster visage on her right. She shrieked and jumped from the handle.
She looked at the face...that face that was sooo beautiful and yet soooo terrifying. Unconsciously, Lola slowly backed away from the sexy stranger.
He gave her amusing look. "Leaving so soon??? He droned again...but this time, his voice more deeper, more riveting, and more demonic???
This rumbled through Lola's skin and blood. She backed away further and further...Not knowing where she landed, Not caring where she landed. 
*AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" She screamed, realizing she fumbled over the opaque colored couch coverings...
He hovered over her, amused by this woman's frantic yet beautiful visage.
"Awwwww." he bellowed, in that deep and demonic voice from earlier.
Lola is one tough chick, she's a goth for God's sake, but this man's presence really did freak her out...she tried to play it real cool and smooth like, but the way he was eyeing her....he already knew her scared out of her mind state.
"Why are you leaving so soon?? you're my guest...Oh, did I mention I was not alone." 
Not alone, what the devil did that mean??? Lola's pensive and aprehesiveness was about to be disrupted. 

End Notes:

hope you like

Scary Antics by MJThrillerRockerChick
Author's Notes:

third part...

The mysterious sexy, stranger snirked at her bewildered and apprehensive look also taken by her edgy, yet ethereal beauty. 

"My beauty, I would like for you to meet my family." He dragged and snaped his long, slender fingers and two ghastly figures appeared, then four, then eight, then 10, it kept doubling up until....they all vanished. 

"WHAT???" Lola screamed in her mind. Lola slowly and struggling to prop herself on the slippery couch coverings, then suddenly....

"ROOOOAWWWRRRRR!!!!!!!" A ghastly face hovered over her, scaring all the living piss out of her. Lola lost her balance and fell back on the covering. OH my GOd, Oh my God!!! was all her mind could say. The ghastly face smiled a disgusting smile...decayed teeth and chisled beautiful features like the man.... "HElllooooo, my pretty." he ghastly figured hissed, laughinging and dissappearing into the dark. Lola shaking her head, not believing what is going on. WHat kind of freak show was this??? Suddenly, music was playing ...blaring funky music with the baddest beat she ever heard. She looked up from her position and her large greew larger, if that was possible. The site she saw was utterly magical yet freaky. SHe saw the man and his ghastly kin dancing, while he sung incrdibly, the ghosts danced on rhythm and beat too his powerful voice. She saw him walking closer to her, singing "IS it scary for you baby??" his voice echoed in her mind, rippled through her soul and body.

"His voice was extremely moving", she thought.  The voice of an Angel. As he was in front of her, he grabbed her her tiny hands and led her off the couch. SHe was mesmerized, no, hypnotized by this man. The ghostly figures continue to dance and make their ghastly noise that gave Lola goosebumps. The man looked into Lola's eyes: he smirked at her. SHe nervoulsy smiled at him. "Maybe he will relaes me." she thought. So deep in her thoughts, she didn't notice that the man vanished. 

Lola looked all around her, searching for her. Everything felt like it was spinning in high speed. She finally stopped and closed her eyes. Lola heard a whisper behind her, "Are you scared yet?" with a chilling, creepy laugh that follow. Lola slowly opened her eyes and slowly turned around and saw the man in complete skeleton form....LOla screamed on the top of her lungs...The sight before her was terrifying. The skeleton had worms, maggots, crawling out of both eye sockets into his mandible, blood driping from the skull and his ghastly laughter. He laughed so hard that his mouth fell off...

Lola screamed. She could not believe this was happening to her. Her screams were silenced, when the man too his fists and crushed his skull, which crumbled into powdery-like dust unto the floor. He shook his long, black tendrils and looked at her with a snarl. Lola ran towards the door, but the door was no longer in sight. She shivered in fear, praying that this was all a dream...

"I told you my dear,you're my guest.: The man walked to her right, putting his cold hand on her shoulder.

Lola turned to her right vehemently, knocking his hand of in the process.

"No, I want out. I had my share of Halloween for tonight." she said deeply and lowly. Lola rubbed her hands on her arms. She couldn't believe how scared she was. She lives for such firghts, scary antics. She looked down, reviewing the events that took place.

"Lola." He whispered.

"How do you know my name??" she shreieked.

"I've been watching you for some time now." he smiled....

End Notes:

Hope you like it. 

Chapter 4: Halloween Fright by MJThrillerRockerChick
Author's Notes:

OOOOH, spooky...

*Lola!! wake up."

"Huh, what." Lola looked around in a dazed...what's going on???

"Girl, you were out like the dead." Tommy chuckled at his on joke, while still gazing at Lola..

Lola slowly rose up from her black and red colored blankets...She put her hand over her forehead...

"What do you mean I was out like the dead?" She asked quizically.

Tommy blinked in confusion..."Ugh..like, knocked out...in a sleeping stupor...sarcasm." He shrugeed.

Lola looked at him sideways... She looked down and furrowed her eyebrows...

"What happened last night?" Lola question...

"Nothing, today is Halloween..the party is today." Tommy said ecstatically..

"No, Halloween was yesterday." Lola said, rubbing throught her messy, jet black tendrils..

TOmmy chuckled and shook his head in amusement at his friend's oblivion

"No, Lola, today is Halloween...we're having the party." 

Lola looked at him like he was crazy..or maybe it was the other way around...

"So that...was a dream???, but it seemed sooo...real, so authentic..." Lola said to herself...unrealizing her dear friend heard her.

"What was a dream?" Tommy inquired... Lola looked at her worried friend.

"Nothing, Tommy...just...this party is going to be a...dream...SURREALL!!! STELLAR!!! I said ecstatically.

Tommy smiled at Lola, still concern in his deep hazel eyes..

"Yeah, because we are the ghouly squad."
Lola laguhed at her friends' goofiness,,

"Alright, I'll let you do you girly stuff...I'll be downstairs, if you need me." He said, walking out of Lola's room, shutting the door behind him.

"Wow, was all that a dreaM?? a premonition???" Lola tried to ignore the spooky events that took place in her dreams..

She sighed... "Well, it was just a dream...yeah, a dream." She said, not really believing her words..

That night...Halloween night...

The party was everyhting Lola and Tommy imagined..live music, food, the whole bizness...the party was everything a Halloween party was supposed to comprise of...spookiness with a motley of fun and excitment..

Lola was adorned in her Black Angel get-up and Tommy was Frakenstein... The pair was dancing the night away...

Lola usually danced with her eyes close. Dncing with you eyes close was when you really felt and immersed yourself in the music..every beat, tempo, lyric was more prominent that way..she thought. Lola was really  in her own world..until she heard a voice calling to her..

"Lola." The voice whispered out...Lola, come to me...

Lola was taken back by the voice and thought it was one of her crazy friends playing a trick after all it was Halloween...

Lola smirked and shook her head, she continue dancing to the riveting music that made her feel alive..the irony on Halloween.

"Lola, come to me." the voice whispered again.

Lola shot her eyes up...and saw...the man... Lola gasped...

His Ebony brown eyes, piercing her soul...How did he get in here???

Lola screamed, but the sound was drowned out...

Lola blinked again and the man was gone...but? but? she questioned her own sanity...

"but...he was there??" Lola felt a little queasy and rushed to the window...

She pushed her way through the crowd...she stood by the window; she let out a deep breath..Lord, what's happening?? Lola was extremely skeptic of what's going on?? Her dreams last night...were they....real or???

Lola looked out the window and saw the house..the dreaded house that haunted her dreams....NO, no...it can't be...it... but the house was gone...

Lola freaked out...this was Halloween she will never forget... Lola raced in the kitchen and poure herself some punch...yeah, a drink will cool me off...she thought.

AS the cool senstaion of the Hawaiian punch slid down her throat...She felt someone watching her...she turned around and saw no one there...except the vacany...

Lola could not believe what was happening to her...Lola leaned against the counter and rested her head... Recollecting everything that happened to her...what is going on with me???

 

End Notes:

spooky stuff...

Chapter 5: Meet the Maestro by MJThrillerRockerChick
Author's Notes:

Halloween is approaching...so I thought I bring this back from the vault..

What is happening to me? Lola ponder to herself, looking at her half empty glass, as if she was searching for the answers....Suddenly, she heard the eerie, deep whisper of a man, chanting..."come to me, come to me, my sweet Lola!!!" 

Frightened by this, Lola jumped, dropping her glass in the process.. The glass shattered, many fragments flew everywhere. Unfortunately, the jarring tune in the other room blocked the clashing sounds of the glass...

Lola rubbed her hands in tendrils, vehemently...her gorgeous orbs danced along the kitchen, trying to spot that dreaded face that will accompany that eerie voice...but to no avail.

Perhaps, someone's playing a dirty joke on me....after all, it is Halloween. Lola try to reason within herself. Yep, that's it a joke or I'm just....losing my mind...

Lola suddenly remember the broken glass from earlier..she looked down...

"Crap!!" She whispered. She kneeled down, meticulously picking up the shards up from the egg white tile floor...

"Hello, beautiful." A voice complimented...

Lola quickly popped her head up and saw the visage....the visage that gave her a motley of fear and fascination.The visage belonged to the man....the man from the house..the house she never should've visited.

The beautiful stranger smiled that wickedly gorgeous smile of his...

Still in fear and a daze, Lola absentmindedly slipped backwards and her hand smashed on the dreaded shards...

She shrieked and jerked her hand in pain...

"Ouchooooowwwwoo!!" She screamed...

She looked down and saw tiny shards embedded into her hand and the blood that trickled down...

She looked at her hand and winced, cried at the ugly sight...

"Here, let me help you, sweet lady." The stranger said, taking her hand in his...observing it and with his other he concealed it.

What the devil is he doing?? She inquired to herself.

Suddenly, the stranger pulled his hand away and her hand was normal...like nothing ever happened...

She pulled her hand hastily from his, and scrutinized it....It was like.... Magic??? 

Lola looked up at him and saw this dazzling smirk played upon his saccharine rosy lips...She caught herself....gazing at his Angelic features..his cheekbones, his bone structure was all soooo.....delicate yet masculine...she couldn't peel her eyes away from this haunting, dazzling creature...

Suddenly, a warm, soft firm hand pressed upon her chin, raising it a bit...

"Lola..." The voice whispered.

"How you know my name???" Lola inquired either fright...

"Lola, why did you leave? I wasn't done introducing myself to you..." He responded....a non sequiter response....

She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and anger...

"What do you mean why I left? You're ghouly kinfolk...scared the bejeezus out of me And you as well!!! If that was your way of winning my heart.... You suck at wooing!!" She said irritably, while slapping his hand from her chin.

he just chuckled at this ethereal, gorgeous maiden. Her angered state was quite adorable to him.

Laughing at me??? That was his only response was a chuckle???...she become more irate.

Lola pulled herself off the floor and made to get the broom, to dispose of the mess she made. When she turned back around...the mess was gone. She looked up and saw the man, smirking with his hands behind his back...

She cocked her eyebrow up, amused but pissed...

"*sighs* Thank you..."

"Maestro...call me maestro."

"Ugh...maestro...well, I guess I don't need to tell you my name." 

"I'm delighted to meet you." He bowed like a gentlemen...

Well, he's gallant, at least....Lola thought.

She noticed the maestro...was in the same attire from her dreams...except...he had a cape this time...and his belt buckle was in the shape of a crown, gilded in silver and brilliant red and black diamonds...

hmm..the maestro was obviously born with a silver spoon in his mouth...

"Yes, I am very rich." 

That threw Lola for a loop...how did he know what she was thinking???

Lola's beautiful eyes widen in surprise...

"I can read minds, my dear, so be careful." He said with a naughty smirk..

Lola was flabbergasted...

End Notes:

Hmm...

Chapter 6: Trick or Treat? by MJThrillerRockerChick
Author's Notes:

Hope you like it

"Read minds?" Lola thought, not realizing Maestro was in her mind with her.

"Yes,my beauty...I read minds. One of the many gifts, I possess." His delicate, masculine voice echoed with such confidence. 

Lola cocked one eyebrow and studied him. This man was soooo mysterious and sooo....alluring. She couldn't help but to "examine" his physique...his angular yet muscular shape was the same she saw, vividly in her dreams. His jet black curly tendrils were pulled from his face, in a messy ponytail,mand exposed his lovely bone structure and shimmering, Chocolate orbs. This man was a masterpiece, truly the finest of art work she's ever seen.

"Are you enjoying the view, my dear?" Maestro chuckled, followed by a smirk.

Lola was startled and blushed Crimson. She was mortified that he caught her, checking him out. Oh, no, must be careful next time.

"It's ok. I didn't mind. I was examining your lovely face and body as well." 

Lola felt this tightness and blush on her visage coming from extreme embarrassment. She was never really used to men complimenting her and this took topped them all. 

"That black frock that hangs soooo delicately on your shapely frame is lovely. You look stunning, my dark Angel." The man said in his sweet, seductive tone.

"Th-th-thank yyyy-ooouu, Maestro." Lola stuttered, still stunned by his compliment.

Maestro noticed the change in the beautiful maiden's disposition. She became shy, aloof.

"My lovely, don't be afraid of me. I would never hurt you." 

"Why are you here?" She asked with her non sequiter question.

He was silent.

"What do you want from me?" 

The maestro smiled, a warm, angelic smile.

"Lola, I don't want anything from you." 

"So why are you stalking me?" She asked meticulously inching from him, as he moved towards her.

"I would never stalk you." He simply stated.

"Maestro, why were you in my dreams?" Lola asked shakingly. 

Maestro sauntered towards her and enclosed her on the refrigerator. He clasped both hands in either sides, looking her deeply in her gorgeous Chocolate pupils.

"Lola, why were you in my dreams?" He whispered, taking his right hand, caressing her cheek. 

"You are in my dreams every night...why?" He added breathlessly.

Lola was stunned. She never met this man a day in her life, up until this night. And how ironic it's on Halloween. What kinda trick or treat is this? Lola inquired to herself.

"Nothing is a trick, but seeing your beautiful face, is definitely a treat." 

Lola gasped, but her gasped was cut off by sweet, plump lips against hers.

“AND CUT!!!!” Yelled our director.

Michael and I released our lips and smiled a loving smile. 

“You were amazing, honey” I complimented my gorgeous husband. 

He smirked at me and chuckled. “ You too lovely, madam” he dragged, while doing his old fashion bow.

i smiled a toothy grin and grabbed his hand. We proceeded to walk off stage and wave at the cast director and all those involve with our project. 

Michael and I met as undergrads at a very prestigious arts university. It was our last year before the transition to graduate school.  We met in our Drama arts class and it was love at first sight. 

“ ugh.. can’t wait to get this make-up and costume off” my husband dragged. 

I was a little shocked by his hasty demand; He loves staying into character. 

Michael and I band together with the best directors and Decided to do a Halloween special, we were renowned for our acting chops on comedy, but we wanted to break into horror as well.

” We’ll get that award for sure.” He beamed. 

I smiled...I sure do hope so. 

End Notes:

:)

This story archived at http://www.mjfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=4416