Dirty Diana by Orphan
Summary:

Indecisive hidden love...

Alana and Michael, the King and Queen of Pop, can never really make up their minds about the love they have for each other. Misconceptions confuse the relationships between them... are Michael and Alana destined to be together? 

Behind the scenes are a group of people planning to ruin the image of Alana... in most ways.. kill her and her fame. 

Will Michael be there to help her in time?

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Categories: Off The Wall: 1975-1981, Thriller: 1982-1983, Bad: 1986-1990, Adult, Fantasy, Hurt/Comfort, Mystery, Romance, Trigger Warning!, Lyrics Characters: Michael
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: Death
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 6205 Read: 9561 Published: Aug 25, 2013 Updated: Sep 03, 2013
Story Notes:

WARNING! THIS STORY CONTAINS:

 

SELF HARM

 

EMOTIONAL ABUSE

 

PHYSICAL ABUSE

 

HATE TOWARDS CHARACTERS

 

FOUL LANGUAGE

1. Chapter 1 by Orphan

2. Chapter 2 by Orphan

3. Chapter 3 by Orphan

4. Chapter 4 by Orphan

5. Chapter 5 by Orphan

6. Chapter 6 by Orphan

Chapter 1 by Orphan

The ringing continued to strum in my ears loudly. 

*ring ring* 

I took a pillow and frustratedly slapped it on my face abruptly sitting up. I glanced at the alarm clock rested on my side table that read "7:00am". 
Gosh.. I hated people that called this early.. Especially on my days off. 

I dragged myself over to the edge of the Queen bed and reached for the phone. 

"Hello..?" I asked as my voice cracked. 

"Guess who?!" A chirpy voice hollered. 

I instantly figured who it was. "Gosh.. Shanice? Is that you?! What the hell are you doing calling me at this time?!" I snapped.

"This time..? Girl... You're talkin' as if it's 4 am in the morning.. Stop being a lazy ass. You're supposed to be awake by now anyway..." 

"Urgh shut up.. As if you wake up everyday at 7..." I scoffed flopping back on the bed with the phone to my ear. 

"Erm.. Ally.. We have work today.." She said as a matter of factly. 

"Nuh uh Neya.. I ain't doin' no shopping today.. I'm way too tired!" I yawned. 

"Shopping?! Damn girl wake your ass up.. We have to go for the recording today! We Are The World...?!" 

I sat up in bed gasping as I realized that completely flew passed my mind. I had completely forgotten about our planned recording session in the studio. "Shit..." I cursed wondering how in the world I could forget such an event. It was held to raise money for charity and funding organizations and I was one of the sponsors. I had to be there.. Rain or shine. 

"Oh hell naw... Don't tell me you forgot about it girl.. You were the one that was all excited about it and all and you MADE me come and watch you and now you're tellin' me you forgot about it?! You better come! Or else uncle Quincy ain't gonna like it." 

"Urgh! I know!" I grunted. "I just forgot about it.. I'll be there though.. I still have time to get ready." I rolled my eyes. "Hey Neya.. Grammys is tomorrow night right..?" I confirmed. 

"Yes girl! And I'm gonna be the one walkin' down the carpet with you.." She sang. 

"Oh alright.. You think I'll get anything...?" I asked biting my lip. I had suddenly hit highest sold records for my recently released album Thriller. But I wasn't expecting awards so soon. 

"Think..? I know Ally. Your Thriller sold highest number of copies ever recorded! You even beat Mr. King of Pop Michael Jackson." She cheered emphasizing his name. 

"Right.. " I laughed. "He's going to be at the recording studio too right..?" I asked curiously. 

"I'm guessing so.. Uncle told me he invited Michael... Why..?" I could just see her smirk across the line. I didn't have to see it. I could feel it. 

"I'm just asking! Don't get anything in that head of yours..." I warned. "Anyway.. I should be getting ready now.. I'll see you at the studio! And if I'm late.. Let Quincy know why alright..?" I smiled. 

"You got it.. Hurry alright?"

"Yeah I will.."

"Alright bye Ally"

"Bye girl.." 

And with that I placed the phone down on the receiver sighing. It was hard these days to at least get a day without work... Not that I disliked work.. I just needed rest. 

I shuffled out of my soft silk down blankets and comforted my feet in my teal plush slippers. I dragged myself to my en-suite bathroom and freshened up. 

After brushing, washing, showering and any other business I had to do in the bathroom I headed out wrapped in a soft towel the hugged my wet body. I rushed to the closet to get something to wear. 

There were innumerable amounts of clothes in my closet. I had a huge passion for fashion you could say. Whenever I had the opportunity, I'd dress up. I liked classy. It was just my thing. My closet was huge.. A large room basically. Filled with clothes, half of them I've never even worn before. 

I reached in for an animal print jacket that was hanging on one of the hangers still wrapped in it's plastic cover. I headed over to the pants and took out a leather pair of pants and a plain white t-shirt. The jacket of course wasn't real animal skin. I wouldn't dare wear real animal skin... I didn't believed in animal cruelty. 

I hurried and tried on the outfit as I glanced in the body mirror that was propped up against the closet wall. The outfit was cute... Fitting and slim. I turned to the shoes. There were mostly heels.. I honestly didn't need to wear heels since I was quite tall for a girl. But I like them anyway. I picked out a animal patterned pair or heels and held them against my outfit wondering if it was too.. Patterned. Nah.. It was alright. I slipped the heels on and hurried outside to fix my hair and face.

My hair was naturally curly... Perfect spirals flowing from root to tip. I loved my hair.. But I hated it too. On days it wouldn't cooperate it would just frizz up and stay poofy... I'd rather not deal with that. I just let it dry rubbing in some Moroccan hair oil into it. It helped keep the frizz down. 

I headed over to the vanity as I dabbed my face lightly with compact powder and penciled some eyeliner and mascara on. I decided I was feeling the Chanel spice today as I sprayed some on myself specifically aiming to my pulses. 

I took one last glance in the mirror at myself. I didn't look too bad. But I had to look as good as possible. They were shooting the music video for the song too and I was one of the main singers.. It would be appreciated if I looked at least a little decent. 

I shrugged myself off as I headed outside to the limo waiting for me. 

End Notes:

I would gladly appreciate reviews! <3

Chapter 2 by Orphan
Author's Notes:

Thank you for the reviews I've gotten so far! I really appreciate them!<3 

 

Chapter 2


Stephan, my chauffeur was waiting patiently for me at the door of the limo.  "Good morning ma'am!" He greeted with a smile as soon as he spotted me approaching him.

"How are you doing today..?" 

"I'm doing well thank you.." I smiled. "Started off a bit late today though.." I cringed.

"Is that so ma'am..?" He chuckled. "I wouldn't blame you though.. You have quite a busy schedule these days.." 

"Indeed I do!" I grinned shaking my head in disbelief. "Umm Stephan.." I sighed pausing to think for a bit. "I don't think I'll take the limo today.. I'll just drive in my car.." I said glancing over to the closed garage that enclosed my long ridden vehicle.

"As you wish ma'am.. But I must warn you, there seems to be quite heavy traffic out there this morning.." He notified.

"Don't worry.." I chuckled lightly. "I'll cover up real good.. They won't be able to recognize me.. Hopefully.." I cut my eye at a small squirrel the scurried along across the driveway.  "I know a shortcut too.. I'll be fine.. And I'll call if I need anything.." I shrugged smiling.

"Alright ma'am.. Take care." He nodded courteously.

"You too Stephan.." I smiled as I nodded him off.

I headed over to the garage as the door opened automatically. The Ferrari Testarossa Spider was sitting still inside the garage shining like new.

I hadn't driven her in a while.. I didn't want to drive her in public too often either.. Or else people would get to know it was the car that belonged to me. It was a convertible, and I'd always drive it with the hood up just so I wasn't that exposed. But of course, whenever possible, I loved to ride it exposed.

I opened the door flinging my purse inside as I stepped in, getting comfortable. 
The smooth leather seats were soft under my tush as I felt relaxed. I ran my fingertips against the rim of the steering wheel feeling the rough leather against my skin missing it's touch.

Everything smelt so fresh in here... With a slight scent of leather contrived from the summer heat.

I stretched to the back seat probing for my black scarf. It was folded neatly and placed on the right seat. I reached out for it and spread it out wrapping it around my face only exposing my eyes.

Now, knowing my fans.. If they saw just one of my facial features they would instantly be able to tell it was me.. So my eyes were a pure giveaway.

I scrambled for my shades in the glasses holder as I opened them up placing them on the bend of my nose.

All was ready and finally set to go as I started up my car and headed for the studio.

Along the way, as Stephan had warned, I was most definitely caught in traffic. Not only was it a delay for me reaching on time, but also a danger for someone recognizing me.

I tried as hard as I could to look straight and not make eye contact with anyone.

"God this damn traffic.." I cursed as the line hadn't moved one bit. 
The sad part was that this was the short cut.. And it wasn't seeming very short right now.

I huffed in frustration as I pulled out of the line and onto the freeway. I'd much rather go the longer route than wait in this damn traffic.

••••••••••••••••••••••

I finally pulled into the underground parking lot as the security personnel stopped me.

"You're ID ma'am..?" He asked as I rolled my window down.

I reached into my wallet taking out my drivers licence. "Will this do..?" I asked handing it out to him.

He took it into his hands examining it as he looked back at me with a confused look.

"Oh.." I gasped remember I had covered myself. I took my scarf off and he smiled nodding. 

"Alright ma'am.. Have a good day.." He smiled handing the card back to me.

"Thank you.. " I pulled the car off the breaks and drove in to find a parking space.

Grabbing my purse, I hurried out the car slamming the door unintentionally hard, as I looked down at my watch. "Shit.. Half an hour late.. I'm screwed."

I literally ran to the elevator, making sure no one was watching of course, and hurried to the lobby.

I embraced myself for the expected rage from Quincy. I knew he disliked being held back and having to wait for people. Especially since I was a major part of this recording.

•••••••••••••••••••••

 

End Notes:

I'll try and post daily! Please leave a review.. And to contact me:

IG: @mjssecretlover31

Kik: @mjssecretlover31 

Thank you for reading!d84;

Chapter 3 by Orphan
Author's Notes:

Michael Jackson Enters the House ;)

I pushed open the huge glass entrance doors. 

There were people everywhere, staff members probably, that I didn't recognize at all.

I walked up to the front desk where a young lady with a pink flushed face, Pursed rose red lips, and hazel eyes sat flipping through a phone directory. She looked quite focused in her occupation as her eyebrows furrowed concentrating on the book she was a flipping through.

I cleared my throat. "Umm excuse me.. Where could I find Mr. Quincy Jones..?" I interrupted shyly.

"Oh.." She looked up at me slightly startled. "Miss Alana Ray!" She beamed.

"Yes that's me.." I smiled.

"Of course it's you! Everyone knows you!" She chuckled. "Mr. Jones is with the other artists in the recording room down the hallway.." She pointed down the hall.. But there were many rooms. "Here, how about I escort you there..?" She asked getting up from her seat.

"That would be great thanks.." I smiled thankful she had offered.

She walked me though the large foyer and extremely long hallway as I wondered if we were ever going to get there.

We finally stopped right at the end of the hallway where a pair of large wood double doors stood.

"Here we are!" She chirped opening the doors for me.

I gasped at the sight.

It was one of the largest studios I had seen in my life. I looked around recognizing the familiar faces of various different artists.

I was still awed at the size of this place. It was incredibly huge.

Everyone was busy scurrying around and talking amongst themselves fiddling with music sheets and pens.

I spotted Quincy rushing towards me hurriedly.

Uh oh..

My heart started beating at a fast pace. Where the hell was Shanice when I needed her most?!

Just then I caught her running my way like a child happily... O my gosh.. What in the world was she doing?!

By now Quincy had already reached me.

Confession time...

"Oh gosh.. I'm so sorry Quincy.." I started. "I woke up late this morning and I got caught in traffic.. And-"

"Oh Alana!" He interrupted before I could finish. "Don't worry about it at all.. You're not late.. Besides we still have a lot more people who still have to come.. Please come on in." He gestured inside the enormous room.

I followed him to one of the recording booths sighing in relief that he didn't get mad at me.

"I was just talking to Shanice about you.. You have a lead role in the song. I just wanted to change things up a bit. There was four main singers.. Now there'll just be two.. And you, of course, will be one of them.. So that means you'll get more lines to sing, if that's alright with you..?" He asked.

"Oh that's more than alright with me! I'd love to sing more.." I gladly accepted the offer.

"Hey girl!" Shanice cheered as she finally caught up to me.

"Neya.. How are you?" I smiled embracing her tightly.

"Better than ever! Did Papa tell ya?" She smirked looking at Quincy.

[Now before I continue.. Shanice is nicknamed "Neya" and Quincy is Shanice's uncle. But since he's so close to her.. She calls him "Papa" like.. Father]

"About the lead role..?" I asked looking at them both.

"Yes I told her Neya.. And she said she's fine with it." He smiled.

"Ooh! That's great! Good luck girl.." She smiled slapping my arm.

I laughed sarcastically, clenching down on my teeth. "Thanks girl!" I slapped her back on the arm.

"Oh you're very welcome girl!" She cooed slapping me again.

"Oh girl don't you-"

"How about we get started girls?!" Quincy said slapping both of us.

We both stood there embarrassed as I glared at Neya.

"Yes Quincy.. Lets get started.." I said through gritted teeth.

I was lead to a single glass recording room with the microphone I'm guessing I was going to sing through.

Quincy showed me the lyrics I had to sing and all the change ups they had made. He explained what ranges I had to use for each verse and so on.

After he finally explained to me everything I had to do he left the room to let me sing as other artist stood outside the glass room observing.

The instrumental started playing and I nodded along to the music.. But I couldn't concentrate. It was too cold.

"Could we stop for a minute." I interrupted feeling a bit guilty as I rubbed my arms for warmth.

"Yes Ally..?" Quincy asked looking at me from behind the recording equipment.

"I'm really sorry.. It's just. I can't concentrate.. It's a little cold in here..." I bit my lip.

"Oh! You should have said so before." He chuckled lightly. "We'll turn it up right away!" He turned to one of the staff members sitting beside him as he whispered something to him. The guy nodded and rushed off somewhere.

In a matter of seconds I felt warm air. I was far more comfortable this way. "Alright we can start again!" I signalled.

The music started over and I started singing, this time with no interruptions. 

***************

About halfway through the song we paused for a little minute break.

"You need some water?" Quincy asked holding out a bottle of water to me.

"I could do with some, thanks.." I smiled taking it from his hand.

Opening the cap off of it quickly I lifted it up to my lips and let it seep through my lips and down my throat instantly refreshing me.

But something caught me off guard..

The wooden doors opened up and heads turned, only a few.. But I was curious.

Smiles appeared of faces as people whispered amongst themselves at what came through the door.

I strained to see what, or I should say who it was that caused so much attraction.

"Alright shall we continue from where we left off again Ally?" Quincy asked through the headphones.

"Oh.. Yes.." I turned to him as I gathered myself preparing to sing through the mic again.

"Ok.. Can we just go through the 'there are people dying.. And it's time to lend a hand and so on... Can we start from there?" Quincy requested.

"Sure.." I smiled nervously. I cleared my throat as the instrumental started again. "Ooh.. There are people dying.. And it's time to lend a hand.. To life.. The greatest gift of all...-"

Just then I froze as I spotted someone in the corner of my eye.

The person I was expecting.. But completely forgot was coming.

 

Michael Jackson. 

End Notes:

Please feel free to leave a review of what you think about the story so far! And please do feel free to rate!<3 Thank you for reading<3

Chapter 4 by Orphan
Author's Notes:

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

I watched him closely as my eyes fixated on him. His attire was just stunning.

He had a buttoned up black shirt paired with black pants. But it was his jacket that stole the show. The beautiful ebony jet black made the intricate gold pattern stand out beautifully. It made him look like royalty.

I must say I was starting to have a thing for him... His looks were just breathtaking.. Especially in person.

He was just different. Everyone else came dressed casually. But he dressed up.. And he thought right to. It was what I called class. And I loved men with class.

This was Michael Jackson..

The man I had never met in person.. But had longed to for a long time... Ever since Off The Wall came out.

My thoughts were interrupted.

"Alana..?" Quincy's voice spoke through my headphones.

"Uhuh...?" I asked completely distracted as I was still succumbed into a daze.

"Alana are you feeling ok..?" Quincy questioned.

I finally turned to him noticing everyone was staring at me. "Yes... I think so." I replied plainly as I gave him a blank stare.

He stepped away from the recording equipment and came into the glass recording room with me. "Alana.. Maybe you should take a break.." He said peering at me. "You look pale... Really pale.."

Without a word I followed him out of the recording room and sat down on one of the crew chairs as I glanced back at Mr. Jackson.

He was so handsome. And when he smiled.. My gosh.. Words could not explain how flattering he looked when he exposed his Snow White teeth.

"Ally.. Girl are you alright..?" Quincy asked kneeling beside me.

I looked down at him. "Yes.. I'm fine." I lied. I was feeling quite a bit dizzy and lightheaded as the atmosphere grew warmer.

"You don't look fine.. You look as if you've seen a ghost..." He admitting still watching me closely.

"No I'm fine.."

He sighed getting up. "Here... Drink more water.. "

He handed me the same water bottle that he had given me before.

I opened the lid and sipped just a little.

I really wasn't sure what was wrong with me.. But I brushed it off and got back up again to continue with the singing.

"Ally!" I heard Shanice call me from behind.

I turned around to see but accidentally tripped on a wire sending me falling backwards.

Little did I know Michael was standing right behind me.

I fell back but just before I hit the floor his arm grasped around my upper body.

My hands immediately flung around his neck as I let out a slight squeal of shock.

"Are you alright?!" He asked shocked.

I couldn't say anything.

It all happened so fast.

I looked him dead in the eyes.. His face was inches away from mine. His curls tickling my forehead.

"Uh.. Umm.. J- .. I-" I stuttered not being able to say a word.

I couldn't believe it.

My insides were burning away as I felt his cool breath against my heated face.

I had never seen this man so close in person.

His face was perfectly smooth with a luminous Caramel glow. His curls were tied back but the loose strands in front of his face bounced lightly with every slight movement he made.

His eyes were large and dark walnut brown with a shade of chocolate at the edges. His lips were so soft and plump with a slight rose pink color. His nose was so cute and perfect.

I could feel his large hands on my back.. One supporting my lower back, dangerously close to my tush, and one across my upper back, fingers touching my shoulder.

I could smell the spicy vanilla scent on his body as my body was a good as attached to his right now.

"Are you hurt..?" He asked softly as he pulled me back up. His big brown eyes searched my face for a response.

His voice was so soft and syrupy.

"Yeah.. Yes.. I'm alright. I'm not hurt.. Thank you.." I smiled awkwardly as my face flushed completely while I tried to straighten myself up.

"Thank you.. For what?" He asked politely.

"For.. For saving me.. I could have gotten badly injured if it wasn't for you.." I blushed.

"Oh it's alright! My pleasure.." He chuckled. "Just as long as you're ok.." He gazed at me once more.

"Yes.. I'm alright thanks.." I smiled.

He was so sweet and kind.

It sent chills through my spine as I spoke to him... Something I had never experienced before.

"So.. You're Miss Alana Rae..?" He asked holding his hand out.

"Yes I am.." I smiled shaking his hand. "And you're the legendary king Of Pop... Michael Jackson." I beamed.

He laughed blushing slightly. "Yes.. Just Michael's quite alright..."

"Michael it is! So are you here to sing too..?" I asked dropping my hand from his grasp.

"Yes! I'm one of the.. Main roles I believe." He thought to himself.

"Oh you are?! I am too!" I smiled uncontrollably. That meant I'd be able to sing with him..

"Well that's great! Shall we get started..?" He asked looking over my shoulder towards Quincy.

"Yes.. I think we should.."

We headed over to the recording station where Quincy was at.

Shanice was standing there waiting for me too.

As soon as she spotted Michael and I together a smile crept up her face and and eyes widened.

"Well.. Hello there.. Mr. Jackson" she smiled extending her hand out to him.

"Hello.. You can just call me Michael.." He giggled blushing shyly.

"Oh alright then.. Michael.. I'm Shanice.. Alana's friend.." She smiled raising her eyebrow towards me.

"It's nice to meet you!" He smiled shaking her hand softy.

"She's Quincy's niece too.." I added.

"Oh is that so?" He asked looking back at her. "I didn't know that.." He smiled.

"Yeah... He's like a father to me though..." Shanice smiled awkwardly.

"Well.. We should get started.." I interrupted just to break the silence.

"Yes! Lets go.." Shanice tugged me by the arm as I turned to her.

"He's some fine thang..." She whispered gazing at him.

"Shut up Neya.. You already have Trey.." I scoffed.

"I'm not talkin' about myself girl.. He seems perfect for you!" She smirked

"Nuhuh... I just met him.." I tugged my arm away from her grasp and hurried to the recording room thinking about what Neya said. 

End Notes:

Please leave reviews!! I'd really really appreciate them!!! <333 

Chapter 5 by Orphan
Author's Notes:

Keep in mind the title 'Dirty Diana'. Its called Dirty for a reason.

Michael and I stood waiting for Quincy to finish talking to one of his assistants so we could alert him that Michael had arrived.

"Hey Michael!!" I heard a female voice holler from behind.

We both turned around to see a lady.. She was just as tall as me.. Maybe a bit taller.

She was beautiful... Her skin was perfectly toned with a cocoa glow to it. Her hair was curly too.. But much more bigger in volume compared to mine. Big and poofy.

Her eyes were big and round.. Very pretty indeed. Her figure was such that she looked really tall.. And skinny.

She gracefully strode towards us, her hair bouncing with every step.

She smiled leaning in for a hug with Michael as he hugged her back warmly.

"How are you..?" He asked her softly.

"I'm doing great! I've been waiting for you.." She smiled and then turned to us.

"Would you like to introduce me to your friends here?"

"Oh yes! I'm sorry... Diana this is Alana Rae and Shanice Jones.. Alana, Shanice, this is Diana Ross from the Supremes, also a dear friend of mine." Michael smiled.

"Oh yes... I know you.. The one with Thriller right?" She smiled shaking my hand.

"Yes, that's right.." I smiled. "Nice to meet you.."

"Same here! That song is some hit huh?"

I chuckled not knowing what to say of it. "I guess.. Thank you.."

"And you're Shanice..? Quincy's niece? I've never met you before... Funny cause Quincy always talks about you.." She smiled shaking Neya's hand.

"Oh is that so?" Neya smiled shaking her hand. "I'm a huge fan! Of the supremes.. It's an honor to meet you.."

"Aww thank you hun.. Well it's lovely meeting y'all!" She rushed smiling at us all.

"We should really get going.. Quincy's been waiting for a while now..."

"Mhmm... He sure has.."

We all agreed as we headed back over to him at the recording room.

*******

"Oh there you all are! I was just about to send Mark to come get you guys..." Quincy hollered as we hurried into the group of artists gathered. "Well.. Now that we're all here, lets get started?!

The room was filled with at least 50 different artists, all with a part in the song.

I had to say I was quite excited for this.

We were all to stand in rows on what could be called a stage. It was more like bleachers... Benches.

I was put in the front row along with Michael, Stevie Wonder, Lionel Richie, Paul Simon, Kenny Rogers, James Ingram and Tina Turner.

Neya, of course wasn't in this so she just stood by Quincy watching us all.

Diana however was placed in the second row.. Which she wasn't too pleased about.

"Quincy, is there a reason I can't stand in the front row..?" She scoffed.

"Well, you're not one of the main or backup singers for this.. So the second row would be right for you.. It doesn't matter really.." He shrugged trying to reason with her.

"Well.. Make me a lead singer then.." She crossed her arms huffing.

"You know I can't do that now Diana.. Not last minute. We've already fixed everything up.."

"Well there's no problem with letting me stand in the front row, is there?" She continued fussing.

"You know what?" He sighed exhausted with her attitude. "Fine. You can stand in the front.. But I can't make you a lead singer..."

"That's fine with me!" She hopped down to the bottom row and stood on the left side of Michael.

I was on his right side.

The song started.

We all sang in unison until the solo parts came for Michael and I.

For most of the chorus parts Michael was goofing around a lot. Mostly lip syncing.. Which Diana caught and she fooled around with him trying to get him to actually sing.

The whole act made me chuckle really.. It was nice to see playful attitudes instead of a dull serious one.

Overall it took us.. 5-6 hours to get everything sorted out. Of course the recording team still had to edit the soundtrack and make sure everything was alright. But all of us were done our singing parts.

5-6 hours was pretty quick considering we had 50 people in the house.. Usually it took much longer to organize and perfect the vocals.

There were many times during the song I had noticed Michael watching me. I obviously was too shy to look back but I could tell he was gazing at me from the corner of my eye.

But I didn't want to think too much of it.

When we finally finished up, we all headed to the recording equipment room to listen to what we had so far.

We went through the whole song and I noticed that at Michael's parts, he sung so sweetly and softy. He had a beautiful voice.. Almost like an angels'.

And then my part came, and I could tell eyes were set on me. I wasn't sure why.. Either I didn't sound that great.. Or I sounded better than they thought. I blushed keeping my eyes on the ground listening carefully to the music.

After going through the whole song Quincy turned to us with one of the hugest smiles plastered on his face. "IT'S PERFECT!" He shouted hugging us all.

We all laughed and cheered for the new song, which hopefully would be a hit.

But that was most definitely a record.. One song in a day? That too with over 50 artists singing.

"We have to celebrate!" Diana cheered.

"Yes!" Quincy agreed. "But not today.. We can call it a day now. But we'll all gather, and we'll celebrate. How does a week from now sound?" He asked us all.

Everyone muttered to themselves and agreed gradually.

"Alright.. And I'll book it at.. Berraeu Hall.. I'll send out the invites so y'all know when and where it will be!" He announced.

We all congratulated each other for the success in the song so far.

I got to Michael as a smile crept up my face. We stared at each other for a while.

We were both THE main singers.. And we knew this song probably wouldn't have been possible without us.

I was still allure in a gaze met with his eyes.

What was happening?

I blinked a few times trying to collect myself snapping out of the haze.

"Congratulations!" I broke the silence smiling widely.

He blinked as if stunned for a minute.

"Oh, yes! Congratulations to you too! You did an amazing job, I must say.. Your voice is beautiful.. It truly is an honor to sing with you.." He smiled.

It's an honor to sing with me?

I was taken aback for a minute there.. Wasn't he the famous one?

"I.. Oh gosh..." I stuttered. "It should be I who is honored to sing with you! You're a legend!" I exclaimed.

He giggled shyly. "Well I may be a legend... But trust me.. I feel you'll take the title 'legend' a step further. You're voice is beautiful.. You're beautiful. I'm sure you'll go very far indeed.." He smiled beaming at me.

"Thank you.. I really.. Appreciate that.." I smiled blushing at his compliment.

He smiled giggling a bit. "You're very welcome.."

And that's when I noticed he was leaning in closer.. To me. 

End Notes:

Sorry for the delay in posting! I was a bit busy yesterday in packing and shifting stuff (we're moving houses). But I'll try and keep up with posting a chapter everyday! Hope you guys liked it! Please do feel free to leave a review! I really appreciate them!<3

Chapter 6 by Orphan

 

Chapter 6


He lifted his arm slightly and brought them around my waist pulling me into a warm hug. 

It was such a beautiful and heartfelt hug as he wrapped his arms around me.  

I embraced him back laying my hand gently on his back.

I could feel the warmth deliver from his body. His body was firm and strong.. Not to mention the muscle I could feel. But he was soft to the touch. He was so gentle yet held onto me firmly, enclosing me into his embrace.

"Umm.. Hey guys! You did really good!"

We were interrupted by Shanice.

We broke apart from the hug smiling at each other as we blushed lightly.

How long had we been hugging?

I smiled at Shanice noticing she was a bit embarrassed and guilty of interrupting us.

"Thanks Neya.. You did great helping your uncle with the directing!"

"Oh I didn't do much.. But thanks.. Y'all really did amazing! Both of your voices are perfect together!" She beamed. "You guys should do more duets together!"

I turned to Michael. The idea seemed a good one. Maybe in the future we could collaborate...

"What're y'all talking about?" Diana  interrupted.

"Oh nothing... I was just saying how Alana and Michael should do more duets together... Don't you agree?" Shanice smiled.

"Mhmm.." Is all Diana said.

She looked at me.. Once more almost a glare.

But I don't think anyone but I noticed it. Was it deliberate..? Or it was just me seeing things.

I watched as she turned to Michael. I followed her gaze and looked at Michael. And he was watching me.

I flushed brightly, flustered at the thought that he was watching me the whole time. But that moment.. When I caught him staring at me.. I looked back at him and smiled shyly.

He turned away blushing.. Probably embarrassed.  

I smiled at the thought of it all... He really was cute.

"Ok guys.. It's 10 already! We should all go home now! It's getting pretty late." Shanice announced.

"Oh gosh... 10pm already?!" Michael gasped looking down at his watch.  

"Jeez.. Today sure went quick.." I huffed exasperated.  

I had noticed Diana still hasn't said a word yet.. "Do you have a ride Diana?" I asked.  

"Hmm? Oh.. I don't know... Michael.." She paused turning to him. "I can come with you right!" She smiled linking arms with him.
What was up with her and touching Michael so much...  

"I think-"  

Before Michael could reply Quincy came in.  

"Oh Diana! Darling I was looking for you! I need to talk to you about something... Could I give you a ride home? We can talk on the way..." Quincy smiled acknowledging all of us.  

"Oh.. Alright. Sorry Michael.. I'll go with Quincy tonight.." She smiled letting go of Michael's arm.

I looked at Michael noticing he seemed a bit hurt..
"Shanice sweetie.. You can go with Ally tonight if you want.." Quincy looked at me for permission.

"Yes.. That's fine with me.. You can tag along.." I smiled at both of them.

"Alright thanks.. By papa!"

A quick kiss on the cheek was shared between Shanice and Quincy before she hurried back to my side.

Quincy and Diana left the studio leaving Michael, Shanice and I standing alone at the doors of the studio.

I was about to head to my car.. But I stopped realizing there didn't seem to be a car waiting for Michael.

"Do you have a ride Michael?" I asked.

"I think so.. It should be here by now." He muttered.

"How about we wait with you till it comes..?"I smiled.

"Oh no.. Don't worry about it. Please.. It'll come soon.."

"Well.. I don't want to leave you all alone out here... We'll just wait with you.." I insisted.

We waited for at least.. 15 minutes? No car seemed to come yet.

"I'll call and see if they're on their way.." He frowned taking out his cell phone.

"Hello? Mathew..?.... Yes.... No I was... Oh.. I see.... Alright.. No that's fine... I'll get someone else.. Yeah... Alright. Thanks.." And with that he cut the line.

I looked at him smiling. "Well..?"

He looked up at me a little embarrassed.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Well.. I called my driver.. He said the car broke down.. And they're trying to get someone to fix it.. I'm really sorry you had to wait all this time. I didn't know about this.." He apologized.

"Oh.." I gasped. "You don't have to be sorry at all! It's not your fault this happened.. So.. Would you like a ride..?" I offered, hoping he'd accept it.

"Oh no! I've caused enough trouble today.. Please don't worry about it. I'll call another car.."

"Oh please! It's no trouble for me to drop you off at your house! I'd be honoured.. Please let me give you a ride! We can't leave you alone here either.."

He giggled blushing.. Hopefully giving in by now. "You're really sweet you know? Thank you.. I really appreciate it.."

I blushed smiling widely. "No problem!"

"Alright so we can go now?! I'm freezing here..." Shanice hissed.

"Where's your jacket..?" I frowned.

"I left it in Quincy's car.." She pouted sadly.

"Lets get in the car then.." I sighed rolling my eyes. "We'll turn the heating up."

We all headed to the underground parking and I stepped into the drivers seat.

Michael sat in the passenger seat beside me and Shanice sat in the back seat smirking at me through the rear view mirror.

I shook my head as I started the car. "We all ready?"

"Mhmm.." He smiled at me. 

"So where do you live..?" I pulled the hand break.  

"Hayvenhurst Avenue..."

"Umm.." I thought for a while thinking where abouts it was. "So that's.. 15 minutes west from here.. Right?" I asked looking at him for confirmation.

"That's sounds about right..." He nodded.

"Alright.. Lets go then!"

I pulled the car out of the driveway and through the entrance gates.

••••••••••••••

 

End Notes:

Sorry again for late update! Please leave reviews on this chapter!! <33 

This story archived at http://www.mjfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=4367