Principal Jackson by thelostchild143
Summary:

Okay so this is probably not going to be a long story or anything but it's about this girl named Riley Bennett who is in love with her Principal, Mr.Jackson. Yep... I actually got written up today for this exact reason except my principal is a real dick so he didn't even smile or lighten the mood.... anyway! Hope you like it lol <3


Categories: Adventure, Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Romance Characters: Michael
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 773 Read: 884 Published: Apr 04, 2013 Updated: Apr 04, 2013
Story Notes:

I only own the plot(:

1. Well THIS Sucks by thelostchild143

Well THIS Sucks by thelostchild143
Author's Notes:

Review if you think the reason for the pink slip was stupid!!

 

I sighed. Oh my GOSH this class is boring. I groaned and glanced over at Shelby (who is a BOY by the way) who looked just as bored as I did. I looked down at my worksheets and cringed. I hate Algebra. Ms.Massengill had her back turned towards a kid named Jessie who was just getting yelled at for whispering to another student. I rolled my eyes, then whipped out a clean sheet of paper and began to write a note to my friend Shelby.

‘Hey baby cakes ^.^ You havin' fun yet?'

I tapped on his shoulder and he turned around. I slipped the note in his hands and he quickly whipped around. We continued passing notes up until Ms.Massengill had finally caught us and grabbed the notes. "Okay I am done with this. I guess I'm writing you two up as well." I gasped. Is she freakin' kidding me?? For passing notes?!? I groaned out as Shelby started crapping bricks.

"You're just kidding right??" Shelby asked amused. When she looked up at him with a glare he sunk down a bit. "Ms.Massengill.... I love you." I giggled and he looked at me and smiled.

"Dude you're just making it worse." He shrugged and I slumped in my seat. "Well this sucks." The bell rang shortly after and I scoffed. Of course! I get caught like 3 minutes before the freaking bell rings! I sighed. This meant I was going to have to see Mr.Jackson. Our principal. My heart thudded softly against my chest as I felt a lump form in my throat. She gave me the pink slip and pointed at the door.

"I'm sorry." I muttered softly to her. She scoffed and shoed me out the door. Shelby didn't follow which made me even more nervous. "This is freaking stupid." I grunted out in frustration as I made my way down the hallway. My nerves were jumping through hoops the closer I got to the office. "Suck it up Riley, you can do this." I took a deep breath before walking into the office. The secretary looked up at me from her desk and I saw Mr.Jackson talking on the phone.

Well she sure didn't beat around the bush. I sunk my head when he glanced over at me. Crap, today sucks. He nodded and hung up the phone. "Ms. Bennett, go have a seat." He pointed into his office and I avoided all eye contact. Come on! Be more mature, suffer the consequences and accept your wrong doings. I sighed and looked up directly at him and gave him a gentle smile.

"Yes, sir." With that, I high tailed it into his office and sat down. I glanced around feeling very uncomfortable, I hated getting into trouble. I was a goody two shoes. So this was all new to me. After a few minutes, Mr.Jackson came in and closed the door.

"So Ms. Bennett, tell me how math went today." He asked walking over and sitting in his chair. I cleared my throat and sat up feeling my nerves on edge.

"Well, uh, it was going pretty well up until I passed the note." I spoke firmly. He raised his eyebrows and I got lost in his doe eyes for a second.

"Ah, I bet. So why were you passing notes? That's a bit elementary don't you think?" I nodded and bowed my head a little.

"Yes, sir. I know that was a stupid thing for me to do, and I shouldn't have done something so careless. It won't happen again, I assure you." He nodded.

"No it won't happen again, will it Ms. Bennett? I don't want you doing this again you understand me? This is High school, we don't do that in here." I nodded feeling my walls expand.

"Yes, sir." I muttered softly.

"Good, now. I won't throw you completely under the bus so I'm only giving you two days of lunch detention. Now it's usually four days but I'm letting you off easy." He grinned at me and I realized he wasn't really mad at me. I sat up a bit and nodded.

"Okay, thank you, sir." He laughed.

"Quit calling me sir, and I'm not upset with you, I just have to pretend to be upset." He winked at me and I blushed.

"Thank you again." He nodded and sent me on my way. I could feel my face getting hot, regardless I was bound to cry. I freaking hated this. When I walked out I spotted Mr. Jackson staring at me and I melted. At least I got to see him...

 

This story archived at http://www.mjfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=3567