Poems For The Soul by MJrulzBiebersuxs
Summary:

Hear are a collection of my Heart felt poems that i wrote. I written these with Michael and LOVE in mind. I will also include songs i wrote. Rated PG-13 for mild lanuage. Enjoy :)

Photobucket


Categories: Poetry Characters: Michael, Original Girl
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 1061 Read: 10785 Published: Jun 25, 2012 Updated: Nov 03, 2012
Story Notes:

Disclamer: All publicly characters,settings,etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the properity of the author. The author is no way associated with the owners,creators,or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringments is intended.

1. 3 Years by MJrulzBiebersuxs

2. Music by MJrulzBiebersuxs

3. Love,Dream,Hope,Inspiration by MJrulzBiebersuxs

4. Darkness by MJrulzBiebersuxs

5. Abuse by MJrulzBiebersuxs

6. July 21 1969 by MJrulzBiebersuxs

6. July 21 1969 by MJrulzBiebersuxs

8. You Left by MJrulzBiebersuxs

3 Years by MJrulzBiebersuxs
Author's Notes:
This poem is dedacated to Michael Joesph Jackson. He Will Never Be Forgotten. He Will Always Be In My Heart
Its Been 3 Years Since You Left. June 25th Was The Day The World Had Stop Moving 2009 Was The Year 2:26pm Was The Time(5:26pm Was The Time In Fl). I Was 14 At The Time. Your Name Was On The News Saying That You Were Dead. CNN,MSNBC,VH1,MTV All Said The Same Thing,Then Your Brother Jermain Came On And Announced To The World That You Were Dead. You Were Only 50 When You Left Us. You Were Prepairing For Your Upcomming Concert. The Concert That Would Be Your Very Last. The Last Curtain Call,This Is It, The Fans Were Screaming Your Name. Now They Were Morning. People Were Asking Why Did You Have To Go And Leave Our World So Cold. Then 2 Years After Your Death Dr. Conrad Murry Was Sent To Jail. We Heard Your Voice,We Saw Your Picture. It Was Unimaginable To Hear Your Voice. It Was Not How We Rememberd It,It Was Druged It Was Hard To Hear It. You On A Hospital Gurny Was To Hard To See,To Hard To Handle,To Hard To Imagine. All Of Us Were Used To Seeing You Happy & Filled With Joy. We Saw Your Memorial Service.
End Notes:
We Saw Your Daughter Crying. Now You Would Be Proud Of Your Children. Its Been 3 Birthdays Since You Left. Its Been 3 Chritmas's Since You Became An Angel. You Were Truely Gone Too Soon. Its Been 3 Very Long Very Sad Years. But.... We Will Always Celebrate Your Life,Your Legacy,Your L.O.V.E.
Music by MJrulzBiebersuxs
Author's Notes:
Enjoy and please just leave at least a comment,Thanks.
Music lives in everyone and everything.It existed since the dawn of time.You cant hide from it nor you cant stop it.It happends everyday of your life.It will stay here untill the day the world ends.The sounds of it fills my body with rhythem and beat.It sooths me with joy and pain.When I listen to music it is an out-of-body experience for me.I cant conain it,I cant control it.Music is a bad habit for me. Music makes me believe in another tomorrow.It is pure.You can find it anywhere at any time.Music touches people with every song,with every melody,with every beat,with every soul.It improves the way you TRUELY feel.The true love you feel when you listen to music is magical.It haunts my every soul.From the simplest love songs to the extream rock&roll and death metal.The music we listen to was the music our parents listen to.The world is filled with music.The music is hear to stay. The music would like to send a message to everybody in the world. Music would like to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony.
End Notes:
Music could really provoke people to HEAL THE WORLD from the proverty stricken people that deservedto be able to eat a meal for once. Music lives and lives and lives in everyone,in everything,in every soul untill the music dies and is never resurrected.
Love,Dream,Hope,Inspiration by MJrulzBiebersuxs
Author's Notes:
Enjoy. I wrote this one day during math or reading cant remeber which one lol :P
In A World Filled With HATE We Must Still LOVE. Without LOVE The Earth Would Not Be Turning This Very Minute. In A World Filled With DREAM Crushers We Must Still Dare To DREAM. Without DREAMS Alot Of Different People Would Be Lost. In A World Filled With CRIMES,PROVERTY,And WAR We Must Still Have HOPE. Without HOPE This World Would Not Be Hear. In A World Filled Without YOU In Our Lives We Must Still Dare To Be An INSPIRATION For Other People Who Find Out Who YOU Are And YOUR Music.
End Notes:
This Poem Was Written With L.O.V.E.
Darkness by MJrulzBiebersuxs
Author's Notes:
This is a very deep feeling type of poem. If that made any sense. I wrote this on 7-14-12 @ 1:32 am.
Darkness follows me every day. It never leavs me. Its with me during the day,Its with me during the night. Its seems like the darkness is a person that hurts me,that eats me alive. But do people care,No. They never walked in my shoes,never lived a day as me,never experienced what i have experienced. People will never understand my past unless they have been their,experienced it,lived through it. BUT..NOW Darkness is still hear but You came and lifted me out of it. Your light brightend up my days. Your light brightend up my nights. Your light is my night light when i sleep. You and I will be together forever. We will be the wariors fighting off the enemy called Darkness.
End Notes:
I wrote this poem after my boyfriend left to take care of somethings. This is how i really felt when he came into my life. But i hope this did'nt sound cheesy and if it did im sorry. Lots Of L.O.V.E.
Abuse by MJrulzBiebersuxs
Author's Notes:
This is a very dark poem that touches on a subject that was during a very bad time in my life and the feelings i had lasted for 2 years. But then i met my boyfriend. This may not be for everyone to read as to it may be to graphical to some readers.
He left me battered,beaten and hurt. Everynight i wanted to give up and not live anymore. Many days and many nights i was in pain and i cryed so much. I wanted everything to end. I wanted everything to stop. Physically,mentally, verbally abused. That was my life and no one understood me. I felt like no one cared or even thought aboout me. I now replay the multiple videos that are in my head. Im forever scarred,forever hurt,forever left alone in the dark,left alone in the pits of hell. BUT Then you came and raised me from the pits of hell i lived in. You LOVED me when i didnt LOVE myself. You saved me from an early death that i was going to create. You were there when no one was there when i needed them. You wanted me and that means alot to me. You are my Gardian Angel,My LOVE,My Everything.
End Notes:
You dont have to leave a comment If you dont want to. These are REAL feeling and REAL events i went through for 2 years so if you do comment dont be mean.
July 21 1969 by MJrulzBiebersuxs
Author's Notes:
This is dedacated to Neil Armstrong 1930~2012. This is just a short poem. Enjoy
July 21 1969 is when you first set foot on the moon. You said " Thats One Small Step For Man One Giant Leap For Mankind". That was put into history books.You are one of my many inspirations. Because of you i started to read books about space and even want to become an Astronut and that was back when i was in 2nd grade (Yeah im a little nerdy). I wanted to meet you someday but i cant now. I will miss you. R.I.P. Neil Armstrong You Are Gone But Never Forgotten.
End Notes:
I hope you enjoyed this. I guess its not really a poem but my thoughts. But finally the weekend is hear yey the first week of school was so busy and hectic. But im having fun so far. This Tuesday im going to make a pinchpot in pottery/ceramics Yey im so happy. And im happy that this year is my senior year C/O 2013 :D and i know im going to have so much fun. Sorry for my blabbering. But anyways i hope you all have a nice afternoon/evening. Lots Of L.O.V.E.
July 21 1969 by MJrulzBiebersuxs
Author's Notes:
This is dedacated to Neil Armstrong 1930~2012. This is just a short poem. Enjoy
July 21 1969 is when you first set foot on the moon. You said " Thats One Small Step For Man One Giant Leap For Mankind". That was put into history books.You are one of my many inspirations. Because of you i started to read books about space and even want to become an Astronut and that was back when i was in 2nd grade (Yeah im a little nerdy). I wanted to meet you someday but i cant now. I will miss you. R.I.P. Neil Armstrong You Are Gone But Never Forgotten.
End Notes:
I hope you enjoyed this. I guess its not really a poem but my thoughts. But finally the weekend is hear yey the first week of school was so busy and hectic. But im having fun so far. This Tuesday im going to make a pinchpot in pottery/ceramics Yey im so happy. And im happy that this year is my senior year C/O 2013 :D and i know im going to have so much fun. Sorry for my blabbering. But anyways i hope you all have a nice afternoon/evening. Lots Of L.O.V.E.
You Left by MJrulzBiebersuxs
Author's Notes:
I found out on October 20th my Boyfriend was using me and it hurt me so much. Im still hurting but i hope you like the poem. I wrote this on October 22nd.
You Left My Life And Thats Ok. I Dont Care Nor Do I Bother Asking Why. You Used Me But Thats Your Lost Not Mine. Maybe I Was Stupid Opening Up My Still Broken Heart And Now Its Broken Even More. Maybe I Was Stupid Trusting You That You Wont Ever Break My Heart Even More. Maybe Just Maybe We Were Not Ment For Each Other. Maybe Just Maybe I Was Never Ment To Have Someone To Love Me. So Now Im Just Going To Keep My Heart Closed Off With A Lock & Key For Now Untill Someone Special Comes Into My Life And Opens It Up With Their Love For Me. But You Sir Just Lost A Very Special Person Who Has A Big Heart & Who Is Nice & Entertaining.
End Notes:
I hope you liked this poem. But like i said i guess i was never ment to have someone special to love me and who never uses me. I still havent cryed about this situation yet. But im never going to date ever again, yeah i may sound dumb & stupid but thats how i feel. And now because of all of this my trust line is shorter now.
This story archived at http://www.mjfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=2243