The Time I Met Michael Jackson by Missdiana
Summary:

stories/1466/images/th_124.jpgthis isn't what he looked. just a random picture.:)

Actual Events!


Categories: Adventure Characters: Michael
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1023 Read: 1031 Published: Mar 26, 2012 Updated: Mar 26, 2012
Story Notes:

Nothing but the truth.

1. Chapter 1 by Missdiana

Chapter 1 by Missdiana

(Mind you, this was about 6 years ago, so some parts might not sound alike with the actual plot, so sorry if it confuses you.)



So me and my best friend Heather went on vacation with her grandparents to Colorado one summer, just to get out the house for awhile, and spent most of our time walking the trials and rock climbing. It was really fun, but I mostly just stayed home most of the time.

Heather came up to me and asked if I wanted to go walking so knowing that I liked to walk, I went. As we walked along the sidewalk, people looked at us strange and started to whisper below their breaths saying we were weird and 'not normal.' I grew confused, but I brushed it off my shoulders and kept laughing and talking, not caring about what they were saying about us.


But we then stopped all our commotion when a man dressed from head to toe, even his face, accidentally bumped into heather.

"I'm sorry." The man said in a soft voice. For some awkward reason, I felt like I knew him. We both stared at his back until we couldn't see him anymore.

"Hey, you know who he sounded like?" She asked me.

"No, who?"

"Michael Jackson. You know, the one with the girly voice." I laughed causing more people to look at me strange.

"Yeah, I know who you're talking abut now. You know, you're right. He did sound a lot like him."

"Yeah I know. Hey, do you think we should go ask him?"

"Girl you know he probably went home or left somewhere already."

"Nu-uh. You never know. Come on, lets go check it out."

"I don't know heather, I mean, for all we know, he could be a kidnapper in disguise."

"You watch way too many movies you know that?"

"Whatever, lets just get this over with." So she grabbed my wrist and pulled me down the sidewalk and around the corner, almost running into an old couple, and across the street. We stopped to catch our breath, and started running again. We ran 5 blocks and a half, and still couldn't find him anywhere.

"Maybe we should just give up." I said sitting on a bench. She sat down beside me wrapping her coat tighter around her.

"Maybe you're right. I mean, he probably started floating away after he heard us saying that we wanted to talk to him." I laughed again. Always the drama queen.

"Yeah, we'll never catch up to him the way he was walking." We both sighed. We watched as people walked in a rush to wherever they were in a hurry to go. I can't believe we couldn't find him. What luck we were having. Just as we were about to go back to the house, we saw him. He seemed to be in a hurry cause he was walking like somebody was following him. He went into a antique shop, for what reason I don't know, and closed the door behind him. Two big dudes, and I mean big, followed in behind him. Maybe heather was right.


"Hey, maybe they're his bodyguards. Lets go!" I took her hand and ran into the shop careful not to cause any more commiton than we already had.

The same two big guys stood in front of the door causing us to run smack into their rock-hard chests. Talk about getting rip.

"I'm sorry, but you two ladies can't come in. Please turn around and leave." The men said with their arms BARELY crossed. I wanted to laugh, but holded it in.

"So that's a no right?" Heather asked.

"Ma'am, could you please do as we say or will we have to do this the hard way." The one on the left said.

"No, but could we just see that guy over there? Please?" I begged.

Their face had no expression. Just a blank stern one.

"Okay, maybe, just maybe we'll let you see him, IF you know who he is."

"Duh. He's, um, who's he again?" She whispered in my ear.

"Let's just go with the first one."I whispered back sarcastically.

"Okay, he's Michael Jackson. So are you gonna let us see him?" They chuckled.

"Yeah right. Just leave and go home little GIRLS." They laughed again.

"Hey, on the count of three, we'll scream his name, got it?" I nodded.

1..2..3!

"MICHAEL! OVER HERE!" Then like we wanted, he turned around and flashed that perfect smile everyone loved. "Its okay, they can come in." They moved aside and let us through. We stuck our tongues out at them and walked over to the man that made everyones hearts pound. All I could think about was how sexy he looked. I'm sorry but I liked him since I could talk so no one can blame for thinking like I want. He wore a black satin coat and a red dress shirt underneath, and of course, black slacks and his trademark shoes to match.

Right in the middle of my fanasty, she screamed and hugged him. So not fair, but in some what way, it was. Like he was known for, he smiled and kissed the top of her head. What a ladies man. He then turned to me and beckoned me to join. Like the girl I was, I blushed and hugged his frail but muscular waist.

During those 30 minutes, we asked questions about how his career started and mostly AND lastly, how'd he get that sexy. We laughed and and had a good time, but when we had to leave, we cried. Not like those fake tears on Tv, I mean we actually cried real tears. He hugged us and said that maybe one day we'll see him again, and that was the last time we saw him.

I told everybody about what happened, and guess what? They didn't believe me. But that's to be expected, because they never saw him in person. But I just wanted to share my moment with you guys, since I now remembered what happened. Lol. But anyways, that's my story!

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed it!

This story archived at http://www.mjfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=1902