His Response by Missdiana
Summary:

This is kinda of what I would say to Michael if I wrote a letter to him and he came back with a reply.


Categories: Family, Humor Characters: Michael
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: Letters to Michael.
Challenges: Letters to Michael.
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 870 Read: 2476 Published: Mar 15, 2012 Updated: Mar 15, 2012
Story Notes:
Actual facts about me!

1. My Letter... by Missdiana

2. Chapter 2 by Missdiana

My Letter... by Missdiana
Author's Notes:
Some things may be kinda embarrassing so bare with me. ;)
Dear Michael, I really don't know where to start. Yes, you're that amazing. My whole life is about you. You inspire me in the most weirdest ways. One time at school, I was in class and my friend Michael, (not you of course), and he kept bothering me so I said 'Don't bother me!'. It wasn't too embarrassing because I actually meant it. He gave a weird look and didn't speak for the rest of the period. I think he's either 13 or 12 cause he sometimes act kinda childish then goes back to being serious. I'm 14 so I'm kinda playful at times when I'm allowed to. This one time I disrupted class by saying or more like blurting out that I loved apple pie, but Ms. Morris was like, 'Really? You're gonna actually take that chance and disrupt my class while I'm teaching?'. But the funny part was that I was being serious. I do love me some apple pie. But onto you now. What I love most about you is your personality. I'm not saying I don't care about your looks, cause honey I surely do, but its just that the way you help others in need makes me love you even more. Don't get me started on your music cause I listen to you 24/7 in class. Ooh, another ridiculous moment to share. Okay, I'm in class right, and she said we could power up, meaning that we could play with our technology, and I pulled out my ipod and I either forgot to turn it down or I thought I was the only one in there. I was listening to They Don't Really Care About Us and I actually started dancing in my desk obviously not caring who saw me. A guy behind tried tapping on my shoulder but I accidentally smacked him right in the mouth. I immediately took out my ear plugs. I tried apologising, but got a two week detention. That was funny and kinda embarrassing at the same time. Oh my gosh, I'm off topic again. Gotta stop doing that... Anyways! I guess I should say a little something about me huh? Okay, first off, my real REAL name is Asia. I just didn't want no one to know my name, but I can trust you because you're awesome like that. Well, you already know how old I am so no need to go into all that. I have two awesome brothers, the older one is seventeen and little is twelve. I call him little because I'm older than him. I have a little sister who is eleven, but has autism. Don't feel sad. My mom went through a lot to keep her in line so now she's a spectacular kid. Now onto myah! I'm an out-going gal when I wanna so don't fret. I know some fans are embarrassed to actually say this in some letters, but I'm gonna state a known-well fact. You are sooooo sexy!!! There. I said it. No more more secrets between us, hopefully. We have a little in common. I love to dance and I can sure as heck sing the house down. Most of the songs of course are by you and for some odd reason, I can't put myself on youtube. If I didn't already, I'm a very shy person. I get very nervous when I have go in front of the class and present my project. Even though they're all my classmates, I still can't do it. Back on topic! I have naturally curly hair and my favourite colors are red and black. My mom told me that when I was a baby, I used to cry when she dress me up in red. But now I like the color. Funny. Okay, I think I've bored you enough by now so I shall end this letter with a sweet and generous thank you inspiring in so many different ways. Keep doing what you do! Love you!
Sincerely,
Your Craziest Fan Eva, Asia.
End Notes:
Just something I wanted to do for a challenge, but reviews are much appreciated.:)
Chapter 2 by Missdiana
Author's Notes:
I wonder what Michael has to say about this. Hmmm.
Dear Asia,
I read your letter and I just want to say that you truly are one of a kind. I can already tell you're sweet person and loves to talk. But anyways, I was very fond of how you wrote mostly about you. That was a very nice addition. And yes, many fans are afraid to tell me that I am a very good looking man, so I'm flattered for that. Ha ha. But what I really wanted to say is that I love your personality. I know that you must be a very stressed girl with a lot of weight on your shoulders. I'm truly grateful of how interested you are with my music. You had me laughing when you told me about the time you were listening to my song in class and how you got busted. You really are a funny girl that can excite anyone. Well, that's my response. I love you very much and thank you for writing me a letter. I really appreciate it. Take care. Oh! I just wanted to say this. You have a beautifully name. I absolutely adore it. To much love to you as possible.
Love you always,
Michael.
End Notes:
Done. Finally. My hands were kinda cramping up.
This story archived at http://www.mjfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=1861