My English Story by YANAgirl07
Summary:

Alright, so in my bio, I mentioned an English story that I wrote about my English Teacher getting beat up by Michael Jackson in a wrestling match! I decided that I might as well post it! Why not? I think you guys would like it! Tell me what you think of the Eglish Story!


Categories: Humor Characters: Michael
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 1339 Read: 1415 Published: Jan 20, 2012 Updated: Jan 20, 2012

1. The Story by YANAgirl07

2. Background Info by YANAgirl07

The Story by YANAgirl07

The lights were flashing and scanned the room. The crowd was roaring with excitement! This was the fight that they had all been waiting for. The main event. This is what it all comes down to. On the line is the title of Lightweight Champion! The announcer walked into the middle of the octagon.

“Ladies and gentlemen! This is what you’ve all been waiting for! The main event!” he announced. The crowd cheered even louder.

“Please welcome... the genius, the brains, the math whiz! Eliotzilla!” screamed the announcer as he gestured towards one end of the octagon. In that end there was a tiny, thin man punching the air. He was wearing bright pink suspenders, rainbow short shorts, glasses with tape on them that matched the suspenders! To add, he wore fuzzy green leg warmers and under those, he wore yellow neon tights!

“Bring it on! I can take anybody! That title is mine!” screamed Eliotzilla.

“Give it up everybody!” said the announcer as he gestured towards Eliotzilla again. The crowd booed. Nobody liked Eliotzilla. He was super cocky. He felt that he was the best because he actually got the chance at the Lightweight Champion title!

“On to our current Champion! He’s strong, he’s tough, he’s Michael the bone crusher Jackson!” shouted the announcer as he pointed towards the opposite end of the octagon. There were lots of screaming women. Some of them fainted at this sight of Michael the bone crusher Jackson.

Michael the bone crusher Jackson stood 5’11” tall. He had his hands up in the air and was waving at his fans. He popped in his mouth guard. He wore black fighting shorts and his hair was in a ponytail. Although some stray bits were left out to frame his perfectly carved face. That’s what really made the women go crazy. His hair! What made it even better was that once he was really getting into a fight... he would sweat and his body would glow! That’s right... you can imagine how much the front row seats costed!

The stadium started erupting with cheers and applause.

“Looks like there’s an obvious favourite in the stadium...” commented the announcer.

“We love Michael!” screamed some girls in the audience. Michael the bone crusher Jackson blushed and winked at them. The girls fainted and were taken out of the stadium. The announcer chuckled.

“I know you guys don’t want to hear me! You guys want to see the fight! Well! I don’t want to stand in your way! Let’s get this started!” screamed the announcer. The stadium roared again and a bell rung. Eliotzilla and Michael the bone crusher Jackson started walking in a circle.

“You can’t handle this! You may have the power! But I’ve got the brains!” taunted Eliotzila. Michael the bone crusher Jackson just rolled his eyes. Eliotzilla ran at The Bone Crusher and landed a punch right in the gut. The Bone Crusher just chuckled. His abs were like steel! He grabbed Eliotzilla and threw him into the ropes. The crowd roared!

Michael walked over to him and picked him up above his head and started twirling him around in the air and then threw him to the ground. Eliotzilla’s glasses flew off into the crowd. Eliotzilla managed to pick himself up, after stumbling around for awhile.

“It isn’t over yet!” Eliotzilla shouted in a threatening tone. Michael the bone crusher Jackson just rolled his eyes. That’s what he thought! Eliotzilla kicked The Bone Crusher in the knee and he dropped down. Eliotzilla smirked and then started slamming punches into his face, but The Bone Crusher was ready. He grabbed both of his fists, and managed to throw Eliotzilla to the ground so that he was on top and Eliotzilla was on the ground. Michael the bone crusher Jackson smiled and started throwing punches into Eliotzilla’s face. He stopped after awhile and noticed that he had left a bunch of cuts on his face, two black eyes and his nose was bleeding as well as his lip. Eliotzilla was a bloody mess!

“Is that all you’ve got? You hit like a girl!” Eliotzilla retorted. Michael Jackson just smiled. He grabbed hold of Eliotzilla’s suspenders and stretched them out as far as he possibly could before he let them snap back and hit Eliotzilla right in the chest! Eliotzilla cried out in agonizing pain! Michael Jackson got up off of him and started waving at his fans again.

Eliotzilla was mad. He grabbed himself up off of the floor and ran up and jumped on Michael Jackson’s back! He tried to rear-naked choke him, but he ultimately failed. Michael Jackson fell backwards, slamming Eliotzilla into the floor. There was a loud CRUNCH as Eliotzilla hit the ground. The referee stepped in.

“He’s out!” shouted the referee. The crowd went crazy and Eliotzilla was wheeled out of the stadium.

“Looks like Michael the bone crusher Jackson remains the Lightweight Champion of the world!” screamed the announcer cheerfully. Michael Jackson just smiled and waved to the audience after yet another extremely successful victory!

 

End Notes:

I'm going to be adding a chapter about some background of why I wrote this story in case anybody was curious! :)

Tell me what you think of the story! :D

Background Info by YANAgirl07
Author's Notes:

In case you're wondering the reason why his name is Eliotzilla is because my English teacher's name was Eliot. Yeah, it's spelt Eliot not Elliott or Elliot.

Alright, so I didn't write this story just to be mean. I wrote it as REVENGE! So yeah, maybe a little bit to be mean, but not really. In the end my English teacher thought that it was funny and creative! Anyway...

So, I always write about Michael Jackson in my English prjects at school just because I can. My teahcer got fed up, and BANNED me from writing about Michael Jackson! You can just imagine how mad I was. So, as an act of revenge, when my Englsih teacher told us to write a short story about whatever we wanted, I decided it was the perfect time to take my revenge.

"Kourteny! You're not aloud to write about Michael Jackson in this short story! Understood?"

"Yup, I understand,"

"Hey Mr Eliot! Can I write about Justin Bieber?" asked a Justin Bieber obsessed person who writes about Justin Bieber all the time!

"Yes," replied my English teacher.

*To myself* Are you kidding me?!?!!?

So first he won't let me write about Michael Jackson, now he lets some other kid write about Justin Bieber! Oh no. That does not fly with me! I had to get revenge!

So, I ended up writing the story that you just read. It's kind of random, but hey, it was an act of revenge so I was satisfied! At first it was just going to be my English teacher against some ordinary MMA fighter, but I decided that it would REALLY annoy him if it was MICHAEL JACKSON! So, I changed the character to Michael Jackson! Hahaha! I was pleased with my work.

"Has anyone finished their story?" he asked about a week or so later. MY hand shot up.

"Alright Kourteny, would you like to read it aloud?"

"Oh yes!"

"I'm excited to hear this one... no Michael Jackson right?"

"Nope! Not at all!" I lied. He smiled.

"Go ahead then," he instructed. I remember clearing my throat comically and then reading my story. Throughout the entire story, the kids in my class were either laughing, or in shock. Some of them were glad that I finally gave Mr E a taste of his own medecin! He ALWAYS handed out TONS of homework and NOBODY (except for the nerd kids) liked it! Although I didn't write it for that reason, I didn't object. Other kids were ust stunned that I did it! I don't usually do that sort of stuff, but NOBODY bans me from writing about Michael Jackson!

When I finished reading, Mr E applauded! He loved it! He thought that it was funny!

I'm glad he didn't take it personally! I'm glad he thought of it as a joke! Some teachers wouldn't, I didn't think he would but I was wrong!

Anyway! There's the whole story! I just thoguht I should post it! Hope you enjoyed it! :D

(By the way it wasn't a story that I had wrote recently, I wrote it a long while ago now!)

This story archived at http://www.mjfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=1625