A Wonderful Christmas by mjfanforlife
Summary:

this is Michael's first Christmas with Janet and his friend Isabel


Categories: Bad: 1986-1990, Adventure, Family Characters: Michael
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 179 Read: 818 Published: Dec 21, 2011 Updated: Dec 21, 2011
Story Notes:

Christmas is the most wonderful day of the year! where we celebrate the birth of JESUS our lord and saviour.

1. Chapter 1 by mjfanforlife

Chapter 1 by mjfanforlife

in 1987 Michael was in home sleeping he woke up he wen't brushed his teeth and he was amazed at what he saw in the leaving room. everything was decorated of Christmas. Michael was wandering looking at the Christmas tree.

Isabel: do you like it?

Michael: is beautiful did you do this alone?

Isabel: no i did it with the help of some good friends. Janet and Elizabeth stepped out with frank. Michael was so happy he did'nt know what to say. he hugged each one and said ''God bless you thank you so much''

Isabel: Michael we are going to show you why Jehova witnesses should celebrate Christmas she had a Bible in her hand and she turned to Matthew. everybody sat down and heard the story of when Jesus was born and how he was crucified.

Michael had full understanding of everything after he heard it. Michael was not the only so was Janet, Elizabeth and Frank.

Isabel: so that is why we celebrate Christmas becuase our lord and saviour Jesus was born.

Michael: that was wonderful!

This story archived at http://www.mjfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=1469