Date: Sep 05, 2015 10:00 pm Title: Nominations - CLOSED
Thanks to everyone who voted for me and for all who continue to read and review my stories. I appreciate all of you. Congrats to all who won. It feels nice to get a little pat on the back for all your hard work. You deserve it.
Date: Aug 15, 2015 07:16 pm Title: Nominations - CLOSED
Favorite original character - Amanda Sanchez from Believe in Me by femalien
Favorite banner Artist - TutThreeSevens
Favorite one shot- Michael Jackson's Secret Fetish by Andrew
The first was never nominated so it isn't in the final selections. Please pick a different one.
ditto for the third.
Date: Aug 13, 2015 05:25 pm Title: Nominations - CLOSED
1. Best Artist- TutThreeSevens (honorable mentions: MichaelBeMine and brandyandmj)
2. Best New Writer- MichaelBeMine (if she's new, not sure)
3. Best Banner Artist- TutThreeSevens
4. Best Completed Story- Inked by TutThreeSevens (honorable mentions: Just My Type by giveintothefire and Rocked Worlds by Geminis_Gift)
5. Story You Most Want To See Finished - His Bad Girl by quenchmydesire
6. Favorite Original Character- Pen from Inked (honorable mentions: Kai from But What If)
7. Favorite Michael Favorite Couple- Michael from Expect the Unexpected. I just love the gansta Mike, lol. As for couple, Pen and Michael. They're chemistry was just outta this world.
8. Best Series- n/a
9. Best One shot- n/a
10. Best Long Fanfic- Waiting For You (honorable mentions: Inked, Gansta Lovin' and My Brother's Best Friend, The Roommate From Hell. Hope the title is right, lol.)
11. Favorite Reviewer- iam_music (shout out to TutThreeSevens and nene147. Also many more who deserves to win this award.
12. Most Creative Arthur- TutThreeSevens
13. Most Improved Author- I would say myself.
Date: Aug 12, 2015 08:05 pm Title: Nominations - CLOSED
1.Best Author: TutThreeSevens
2.Best New Writer: mjjlover1120
3.Best Banner Artist: TutThreeSevens (there's a reason why she makes mine)
4. Best Completed Story: Inked (It stays in my browser when I'm feeling creatively blocked)
5. Story You Most Want to See Finished:Expect the Unexpected by Susie (please come back)
6.Favorite Original Character: Pen from Inked (Had me from the jump when she quote Jay-Z)
7. Favorite Michael: Michael from Cradle to the Grave ( There's more than one in it, so we all win)
8. Favorite Couple: Michael and Pen from Inked (cuz they're hot and the chemistry is incredible)
9. Best Series: n/a
10.Best One Shot: Birthday Present by mjjlover1120 (ol nasty self but it was something!)
11. Best Long Fanfic: n/a
12 Favorite Reviewer: mjjlover1120 (also Tut and her threats are the best)
13. Most Creative Author: TutThreeSevens (the proof is in The Time)
14. Most Improved Author: mjjlover1120 (hurry up and post more stuff please)
Date: Aug 12, 2015 08:00 pm Title: Nominations - CLOSED
- Best Author - fenderjazzkid
- Best New Writer - TutThreeSeven, DareToDream
- Best Banner Artist
- Best Completed Story - Resign To Maturity - fenderjazzkid
- Story You Most Want To See Finished - The Other Side - fenderjazzkid
- Favourite Original Character - Maxine - the other side/resign to maturity
- Favourite Michael - The Other Side
- Favourite Couple - Maxine and Michael - resign to maturity/ Marley and Michael from Cradle to the Grave
- Best Series
- Best One Shot (10,000 words or less)
- Best Long Fan Fic (50,000 words or more)
- Favourite Reviewer
- Most Creative Author - Fenderjazzkid, TutThreeSeven, DirtyKayKay
- Most Improved Author
Good luck to all that are nominated!!
Date: Aug 12, 2015 06:57 pm Title: Nominations - CLOSED
- Best Author- fenderjazzkid
- Best New Writer-HoneyToTheBee
- Best Banner Artist -n/a
- Best Completed Story-Resign To Maturity, fenderjazzkid
- Story You Most Want To See Finished-The Accused by SkyWriter
- Favourite Original Character Max from Resign To Maturity (fenderjazzkid)
- Favourite MichaelFavourite Couple-Michael And Max form Deux Ex Machina
- Best Series-n/a
- Best One Shot (10,000 words or less)Untouchable(TenderLovingCare)
- Best Long Fan Fic (50,000 words or more) My Brother's Best Friend/Roomate From Hell HoneyToTheBee
- Favourite Reviewer-Redone (shout out to Zendaya, Iammusic and all you guys that take the time to drop me a line you're all appreciated on the real)
- Most Creative Author-fenderjazzkid
- Most Improved Author-brandyandMJ (shoutout to Zendaya)
In all honesty there is so much creative energy on this site its a pleasure being here. Amazing ideas and storylines galore. You guys are all winners!! <333
Date: Aug 10, 2015 05:03 am Title: Nominations - CLOSED
3. Fear of flying tinker 13
4. Blinded by love tinker 13
5. Michaela Josephine ... It happened one night
7. Because of you.. Mychaelajaleesa
8. Fear of ...... Tinker 13
i chose tinker 13 for a lot of these because she is CONSTANTLY updating her stories. Too bad that is not one that can be nominated for. When I get a chance to log onto this site and read... I never have to scroll or search too far because she always updates and makes it interesting to read. job we'll done to Tinker13. I really wish some others would update more. I have a lot tagged but they don't update. That should be mandatory...JS
i think consistency is key, but it's up to the author to decide the update interval. Every day/every other day simply isn't feasible for everyone.
Date: Aug 09, 2015 07:01 pm Title: Nominations - CLOSED
As I haven't been on here in a very long time I'm kind of out of the know of what's all been going on.
But, I would like to give a shout out to the writer Tinker13!! I've read some of her stories and I thik sh'ed be great for an award!!
Date: Aug 09, 2015 02:09 pm Title: Nominations - CLOSED
1. Let me think on this...
2. TutThreeSevens - I say new but I don't even know what's new maybe I'm still new? Idk
3. Tut again. OMG the CTTG banner... nuff said.
5. Catfish by Pleione - really?! Where you at!?
6. Mpensawe -Inked
7. Semaj and Michael - Gansta lovin. Though Michael and Pen are like right there too.
I'm gonna have to get back to you on the rest.
Date: Aug 09, 2015 10:08 am Title: Nominations - CLOSED
Best author | Everlast.
Best Completed Story | Kind of Like Faith -- Everlast
Story You Most Want To See Finished | I'd like to see continuation of Sanguinem by Yutsu. Don't know what happened to the author and if they're still around. Runner-ups: This (Is What I Have Feared) -- Andrew and In The Garden -- celestia.
Favorite Original Character | Chris (I'm sure he had a last name, hmm) from Kind of Like Faith.
Favorite Michael | Very very hard to choose. I've noticed that I like how femalien writes Michael, so let's say Michael from Believe in Me. Closely followed by Dangerously in Love MJ and From Russia With Love MJ by the same author.
Favorite Couple | Min Ae & MJ (Guilty Until Proven Innocent -- HoneyToTheBee). Runner-up: Amanda & MJ (Believe in Me -- femalien).
Most Creative Author | I tried to keep it varied, but...Everlast. She takes risks with the topics she chooses. She can build a story full of mysteries and controversy without getting out of hand - no major plot holes and nothing like Lost where neither the writers or viewers know what's going on. Boy can she keep you guessing, but there's enough of a balance. Exactly my cup of tea.
So...there it is. :)
Yutsu- hopefully she'll be back to that name and continue that story :)
Date: Aug 09, 2015 09:58 am Title: Nominations - CLOSED
Most creative author: Everlast
Best author: femalien
Favorite Completed story: To Michael’s Embarassment by Andrew (so addictive I couldn't stop reading it)
Story I most want to see finished: This (is what I have feared) - I LOVE Andrew
Favorit reviewer: Fire-in-her-veins
Favorite Michael, favorite couple: Okay here's where it gets tricky. Please don't hate me, I mean no disrespect and I do feel kind of dirty doing this, but it's the god's honest truth - my favorite Michael is my own. And my favorite couple is Michael and Amber (my original girl, who is just a thinly disguised me) Actually, I'm lying. I didn’t even bother with a disguise. I can't be objective because nobody belongs together like Mike and Amber. There's heart and soul in that love story (mine), what can I say?
Anyway I don't think it will make a big difference, as this is actually the ONLY nomination in my favor. I have to admit I'm a bit disillusioned. Here I thought I was such a great writer and that I was going to wow everyone. . . Well another humbling experience for me I guess.
I'll be back with more nominations soon (they won't be me)
I wish there was a category for best penname cuz MI-is-my-Morphine would be my vote for that.
How come you guys don't have categories like best romance, best Dangerous era story - stuff like that? Just wondering.
(They won't be me)
Re: your question. We will in the future if enough people participate in this to show that it is a valued feature. This is a mini contest, so to speak. We also wanted to mix up the categories a bit.