[Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Jessica Mills was a very talented Producer, she was very excited when she found out she was gonna work with Michael Jackson for his new album Dangerous, in the very minute she met him the attraction between them was evident, working and feeling something towards eachother was gonna make it harder for them.

The only thing Michael could think was to make that shy, gorgeous girl his...and he wouldnt stop until he actually got what he wanted.

 Can Jessica ignore her feelings towards Michael, or will recording time bring them closer?


Rated: T
Categories: Romance Characters: Michael
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 5132 Read: 7320
Published: Aug 04, 2011 Updated: Sep 25, 2011
Story Notes:

 

mike

Michael

alexz

Jessica

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Meeting you by MJRockmyworld01 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstar (787 words)

This is a short chapter but i'll make them longer

2. Dinner? by MJRockmyworld01 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1087 words)

3. All mine! by MJRockmyworld01 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstar (1592 words)

here it is!

4. Friends? by MJRockmyworld01 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1666 words)

here it is...sorry for taking so long! college is killing me!!