- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I have really enjoyed this story. It's the longest story I've ever written on here and it has been my best.It has been a great joy and I'm so glad that my readers seem to have become attached to my characters. That's the kind of legacy I want to leave with my words. All good stories must come to an end. This is the last chapter of the story.:( I hope you enjoy! :)
3 weeks later.

Alica's POV

"Michael you know I don't like blindfolds." I said. Michael said he had an extra special surprise for us. We had been driving for an hour now. The babies cooed happily from the back seat. They never sleep!! I was anxious to know what he had planned.

"We're almost there." He sings. I giggle and sit back.

*********
"We're here!!" He announces. he opens the door for me. He pauses a few minuets to get the Jackson 3 in their stroller and then takes the blind fold off. In front of my eyes was a big beautiful house. In front of the house were huge gates the beheld the golden letters Neverland across them.

"Michael this is beautiful but what is it?" I asked confused. "Baby this is home." He replied simply.

"Home?" I ask. "Yes, home." He replies. "I figured we were going to need some space so our little ones." "I figured I'd be nice if they grew up some place private; away from all the tabliods and paprrazi.""I figured it would be nice for them to have a normal childhood and I figured I'd be nice for us to start off fresh on some new grounds."

"Oh Michael, I love you!!" I said embracing him. I love that man from head to toe.

******

Neverland was simply beautiful. I knew the triplets would enjoy growing up here. They would have an amusement park soon. Pets when they got older, they have a beautiful nursery with a painting from the movie Peter Pan that Michael did himself on the wall. It's a wonderful place to grow up in.
*******
"This is the best room in the house." Michael said before he opened the big door. We had put the Jackson 3 down for the day and now it was just us.

He opened the door to a beautiful bedroom. It was painted a brighter shade of red and had a big king sizes bed. It was simply beautiful. "This is us?" I asked. "Yes." Michael replied. "This is our home now." "A home that overflowing with love." "A home that is waiting on memories and laughter." "This is home." "Well lets make our first memory right here and now." I said pulling Michael in for a passionate kiss. Michael smiles, pulls my by the waist into the bedroom and locks the door.






When I think back on everything that's happened in the last few months I realized that sometimes in life you've got to go the extra mile. Sometimes you've got to put your heart on the line.



Let me tell you; it's worth it.
Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for all your support and encouragement reviewers.