- Text Size +
Michael's POV

"Pardon?" I asked not really understanding what Alica was talking about. "My water just broke; that means I'm gonna have the babies!!!!!!!!!" Alica screamed.

I didn't know what to do.

"Get her to the hospital Michael!!!!" Mother screamed. With that I picked Alica up bridal style and headed for the limo. Mother followed me.
*********
"Are you hanging in there baby?!?!" I asked as we speed down the highway. "Ask questions later!!!!" Alica screamed. "This hurts like hell!!!!" "You're going to be just fine." Mother says as Alica's breathing get heavier.

I couldn't believe I was going to be a father today.

***********
"Move it, move it!!!!" I shouted busting through the doors of the hospital. I was never this rude but there was reporters everywhere. They need to get off my case. My wife is having a baby. "Michael, is it true that you brought the bones on the elephant man?" One of them ask. "Will Alica take custody of the baby?" One asked waiting on my response. "Ah go to hell!!!" I shouted pushing them out of my way. I was really nervous.
**********
"Just push." I said. When we were finally at the hospital. Alica is holding on my hand tightly. She's practically breaking it. "Get them out!!!!" She screams tightening her grip.

"One's almost out." Dr. Haas says. "Did you hear that baby; one's almost out." I said pushing her hair away from her face. "I can tell." She replies. "They felt so good going in but they hurt like hell going out!!!!!!"

"Michael come over hear in hold this leg." Dr.Haas says. "You would help Alica out more if you were more supportive." What the hell does he mean be more supportive?!?!

"You don't have to look." He says. "I just can't believe somethings getting ready to come out of there." I said disgusted. "All father say that." "If you made the baby help birth the baby." I took a deep breath.
************
30 minuets later 3 beautiful Jackson babies where brought into the world.