- Text Size +
Alica's POV

"I want these things out!!!" I said as I climbed into bed with Michael. I was 8 1/2 months now and I was ready for these babies to get out of here.

"Hang in there babe." Michael says touching my hand "You've made it this far. A lot of women wouldn't last that long in you're situation." Michael did have a point.

"Do you remember what tomorrow is?" He asked. "Yes." I replied with a big smile. Tomorrow was the day that we renew our vows. We went back to Encino to have the ceromony because Michael didn't want me to go into labor while we where out of town. If the babies are born then he's canceling the tour.

He's so sweet I was so happy I didn't care if I looked fat or not.

"I'm so happy for us." I said kissing Michael's hand. "Me too." "Words cannot describe how I feel." That night I went to sleep with a smile on my face.

********

I smiled nervously as every one watched me as I walked down the aisle. So I lied; I do care if I look fat but Rhonda; who's a wedding dress desginer made it so every one could tell I was pregnant.

Michael smiles at me. He's wearing one of his black suites. He looked sharp.I was so proud to say I loved him.

****

"Baby you gotta know that's for all time." Michael finished off. He sang the same song her wrote for our wedding the first time. I smiled as I wiped away tears.

"Alica, It's time to renew you're vows." The priest said slapping me out of my trance. I was getting a sharp pain in my abdonmen.

"Michael I know we've had our ups and downs but we put our hearts on the line and we made it right." "That shows me that together we are strong and we can overcome anything that stands in our way." "I promise to love you; to honor you; to cherish you because if I stop; I don't know what I'd do." Michael smiled.

"Alica, do you promise to stay true to these vows?" The priest asked.

"No!!" I shouted in pain. The crowd gasphed and Michael looked like he were about to burst out in tears.

"Oh, no; I promise to stay true to my vows." "I love you Michael; I need you."

"It's just that my water broke!!!"