- Text Size +
Alica's POV

Today we find out the gender of the triplets. We're so excited!

I still can't believe I'm having triplets. It's like my stomach grows right before my eyes. One when one kicks they all kick; it's a chain reaction. It's been kind of difficult but Michael has been there; every step of the way.

**************
"What do you think we'll have?" I asked Michael as we waited on Dr.Haas. "Maybe will have mini Michaels" He replied with a smile.

I smiled at him and rubbed my tummy. "I'm sure we'll have a girl." "Or two." "Or three." "Oh, this is an interesting battle of the sexes." He says. "Well see about that."
**********

"Here's you're results." Dr. Haas says handing the envelope to Michael as I pull my shirt down. "You wanna open these now?" Michael ask raising and eyebrow. "Please do." I replied."I just wanna prove you wrong." He smiles at me and opens the envelope.

"Loose, Loose." Michael says with a bit of satisfaction in his voice. "One is a girl, another is a girl and one is a boy."

"Well there are still more girls than boys so I'd have to say your argument is invalid." I said proudly. Michael giggled. "Okay you win." "We should get going now, we've got to be on the road tomorrow."

I smiled daydreaming about the Jackson 3.