- Text Size +
Michael's POV

Could it really be true? If Alica were pregnant she would have told me. It could be true though. We have been REALLY active a lot lately and we didn't use condoms. The only way I would find out is if I asked.


"I'm back." I said in a sing, song voice as I arrived back in the dressing room. "Yay chocolate cheesecake!!" She said as she sits up on the sofa. I smiled as I sat down next to her.

"Babe is there something you need to tell me?" I asked. She was chowing down and has chocolate all over her mouth. I couldn't help but crack a smile. "What do you mean is there something I need to tell you?" She asked innocently. This is going to be harder than I thought.

"Is something lets say, not so normal going on with you?" I said. "No."She replied.

"No body changes?" "Nope, you would know." She said with a big smile. She has a point.

Okay so now I'm going to have to pry.
I moved closer to her. She wipes her mouth with a napkin and sat her plate aside. She touches my face.

"You were really great out there tonight" She says. I smile."You looked amazing." I replied moving my hand up her thigh. She moans and runs her finger through my hair. Now I've got her where I want her

Alica's POV

He's totally running game on me. He really wants to know.Should I tell him now? But I had a much better way of telling him planed. Well better now than late.

Michael's POV

"Okay, Alica are you pregnant?" I asked straight forward. She stares at me and smiles. "What if I said yes?" She ask with a smile. "Then I'd be the happiest man on earth." I replied. "Then yes, really, I'm pregnant."

I had the biggest smile on my face.

"I wanted to tell you differently but never now than never." "I don't care how you tell me babe." "I'm just so happy to be having a child with you." I said and kissed her forehead. She smiled. "Me too."

Things just couldn't get better.