- Text Size +
Alica's POV

I woke up with the biggest smile on my face. Last night was mind blowing. Michael made me feel like a virgin all over again. I felt like dancing. I had to tell someone.

I looked over at Michael who was sleeping like an angel. He really meant what he said last night. I knew it. Michael is the kind of man who really get committed. He doesn't play around.

I got out of bed and put my robe on. Then I got out my pager so I could tell Rhonda the good news.

GUESS WHO'S GETTING MARRIED?!?!? I typed.

Alica It's 2 in the morning!!! And who?!?!

Sorry I'm on island time. Me that's who.

Lica, You're not supposed to get married until after 30 days of divorce.

Don't be ridiculous. I'm getting married to Michael. Again!

Again!

Yes again!!

He proposed last night.

What did he say?!?!?!

He said and I quote: I know we've had our ups and downs but I'm willing to change and be the best husband I can be. This is why I ask you to be my wife. Again

Awwww.That's so sweet!!! And you said yes!!

Yes I said yes and I told him what he is for me I'll be for him.

You two were made for each other!!!

What happened after that??

Well you know....................

OOO girl spill the details!!

Rhonda you know I'm not going to give you that information. We rocked the bed!!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I knew you had a freaky side.

You really are going to miss him when he leaves.

When he leaves, What do you mean when he leaves?!?

He going on tour Lica, I thought you knew.

He never told me that.

It's been all in the paper and on the news. His first leg in in Japan. How could you not know?

You know I don't look at tabliods for the sake of Mike.

Well don't let it get you down. Maybe he forgot to tell you.

I hope that's what it is.

I gotta go. Gotta go to work today.

Sure, bye.

How could Michael not tell me that?? I closed my pager and hopped in the shower. I still didn't get how Michael could just plan to go half way across the world.

"Morning beautiful." I hear a voice say as he wraps his long arms around my waist. "Morning." I say as he kisses my neck. I couldn't stop thinking about his plans to go halfway around the world as his hands moved lower. I had to confront him.

"Michael why didn't you tell me you were planning to tour?" He stopped kissing my neck and got silent. All you heard was the shower head. "Answer me Michael."

"Okay, that was when I was still being jerk." I folded my arms. "But I'd be more than happy if you would go with me." I looked at him. "You want me to travel the world with you." He nodded "I need you by side."

"Your so cute when you beg." I said. "Fine, I'll go."

All I have to say is I'm going places.