- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Chapter with flashback
Alica's POV

We stepped in the office trying to avoid stares. People acted like just because I was married to Michael Jackson everything was alright. They are wrong. We've got problems and were trying to solve them.

Sometimes I think; maybe I should have let Michael leave. But something kept telling me that we needed to work it out.

"Mr and Mrs. Jackson you're here on time." A short lady with silver hair and a clip bard in her hand greeted us. "I'm Mrs. Harrison." "Hi" We said in unison. It was the only time we were thinking the same thought."Follow me."

As we followed her down the hall I stared at Michael out of the corner of my eye. He didn't look happy at all. He had such a beautiful smile but it's been so long since I've seen it.

"So what seems to be the problem?" Mrs. Harrison asked after we were seated in her office.

He's gone all the time!

She ignores me!

He pays more attention to his job than me!

She doesn't try to spend time with me!

He wants 13 kids!

She doesn't want to have sex with me anymore!

WE CAN'T GET ALONG!!!!

We glared at each other and then looked at Mrs. Harrison.
She was vigorously scribbling on her note pad. She looked really confused.

"Okay, let's start with something easy." She said. "Can you remember the first time you met?" " Alica why don't you try remembering this." I nodded. The first time we met.

**********************************************************



1983 Motown 25

Alica's POV
I remember getting up to leave after the show. I was with my best friend Rhonda and that's when I ran into him.

"That was some show!" I said as we rose from are seats. "Yes it was and did you see Michael?" Rhonda asked. "That is one fine man!!" "I wouldn't mind riding the boogey with him." She said refering to a verse from his hit song "Rock With You."

"You are so naughty!" I said giving her a playful shove. "I know and I love it." She replied. I couldn't imagine being best friends with someone completely opposite of me.

We were just about to open the door when it swung open and hit me right in the face. And hard. The last thing I saw was his face peeking behind the door.

Michael's POV

"I'm so sorry!" I said. I looked at the beautiful girl lying there. She looked familiar. I think she as a supermodel from a magazine. A knot was forming on her head. How could I be so careless?

"Hey I'm Rhonda." Another girl who was standing there. "Hi Rhonda." I replied. I was so embarrased. Another pretty girl just witnessed me knock out another girl.

"Do you know her?" I asked. "Yeah she's my best friend." She replied. "Well what's her name?" I asked. "Alica." She replied. Why am I asking her name when I just knocked her out?

"Look, if you don't mind I think I need to take your friend with me." I said. "I only want to see if she's okay. "Fine. Rhonda replied. "And here's my number." With that she left and I picked Alica up bridal style.Little did I know I'd pick her up like that again in the future.

Alica's POV

"Alica, Alica." I heard a soothing voice say. I opened my eyes. My head was pounding. Where am I? I was in a huge bed.I looked at the face. Then I looked around the room. How in the hell did I get in Michael Jackson's bedroom?

"Alica are you alright?" He ask. "Sure." I replied "My head is just hurting really bad. "May I have an asprin?"

"Sure." He says as he leaves and goes to his bathroom. I could hear all kinds of medicine bottles falling only making my head ache worse. To say he was so coordinated on stage he was really clumsy in every day life.

"He's your asprin." He said returning with two white pills. He smiled at me and blushed then went to a mini fridge and handed me a bottle of water. I never noticed how handsome he was. Rhonda was right. He was real fine.

"What happened again?" I asked as I sipped my water. "I carelessly knocked you out with one of the doors in the auditorium." "I'm sorry." "Your okay." I said. "Does your mother know there's a girl in your bed?" I asked playfully. "Yes and no." He replied. I smiled at him. He was really handsome and so sweet.

"Could you please take me home now?" I asked getting out of bed. I was still in my gold dress I wore to the show. "Sure but would you like to have dinner with me Saturday?
"Sure; you deserve it." I said with a smile. That was the start of what used to be a beautiful relationship.