- Text Size +
Michael's POV

Today was the first day we went back to Mrs. Harrison after a while. We hadn't been going to her a lot lately because I've been busy lately.

But I'm glad about that because we've been able to work it out ourselves instead of getting answers from a marriage counselor.

We're almost there.

**********************************
"Very good!" Mrs. Harrison says as she listens to us telling her about all the progress we've made. "You two have really matured since the first time we met."

I flash Alica a smile. She winks at me.

"That's why I think you'll be able to handle this test." She continues. "We can handle anything." Alica says. "Good!" Mrs. Harrison says as she fumbles in her desk drawer. "Then you can handle this." She says as she hands something to both of us.

"Two tickets to the Virgin Islands?" I ask. "That's where we had our honeymoon." Alica says. Trust me; I'll never forget that!

"I know." Mrs. Harrison says.

"Thar's why you'll be spending a whole week there rekindleing your romance and actually see if you two are really getting along as you say you are."

"I want to make sure you two not only survive but thrive." "Hope you have fun."

All I can say is; Virgin Islands here we come.