- Text Size +
Alica's POV

Michael and I are making progress. I never thought I would live to see the day we start to get along.

We've just started to work on the autobiography. I'm telling you, It's like I'm getting to know Michael all over again. We're working on the first chapter.

Everyday Michael writes something and I read it to him and if he wants to change something he lets me know

So tonight we're sitting on the bed and I'm reading a portion of the first chapter out loud.

"I used to stand in the wings of this one place and watch a lady whose name was Mary Rose." I read. Wait a minuet! "Hey you never watched me strip!" I said as I hit him with one of the pillows.

Michael smiles deviously. "You never asked me to watch you strip." "Better yet you never gave me a strip piece!" He replies as he hits me back playfully with one of the pillows.

We were having a moment!

"You are so going to get!" I say hitting him again and softly pushing him of the bed. I laugh in spite of myself.
He's still on the floor. Is he okay?

"Michael." I say in a sing song voice as I lean my head over the edge if the bed. Before I know it there's a soft fluffy pillow right in my face.

"Did you really think I was going to let you get away with that?" He asked giving me a "seriously?" look.

"Hey that's cheating!" I say as I smack him upside the head with my pillow. "Hey easy on the noggin!" He shouts as he climbs back on the bed.

Lets just say we spent 30 minuets giggling and hitting each other with feather stuffed pillows.

After 30 minuets we're lying on the floor covered and surrounded by feathers laughing till our sides hurt.

"I'm exhausted." Michael says but he smiles while he's saying it. "Me too." I say catching my breath. "Now you can't say that wasn't fun." "Wasn't better than sex." Michael replies. We get silent.

"Okay, now it just got weird." I say. We just laugh some more. "We can finish this up tomorrow." I say getting up from the floor and extending my hand to help Michael up.

"This pillow fight or the manuscript?" Michael ask raising an eyebrow. "The manuscript silly." I reply.

We might have not slept on very fluffy pillows that night but it was worth it.