- Text Size +
Story Notes:
No copyright infringement intended. I do not own Michael Jackson.(Well you know that!) story takes place in 1987. Michael is famous. Point of views may change and some chapters are flashbacks.
Author's Chapter Notes:
The first part is a flashback. You'll know when they're in the present.
Michael's POV

"Michael I just can't take this anymore!!!" Alica screams at me. "Well fine I just leave then!!" I scream back. I don't know what to do with us anymore.

It's seemes like everyday is becoming a battle for us.

"You know what Michael you are a coward!!" She screams. You think the only way to solve you problems is to run from them!!" I glared at her. If looks could kill she'd be dead right now. "I'm just playing it safe!" I shot back.

"Well I'm not going to stand for that!!" She said "I'm not going to take the easy way out like a punk ass!!" "Oh so now I'm a punk ass?" I asked. "What the hell is wrong with you?!?" "What's wrong with me is that I don't like to go down without a fight!!" She shot back. Lately she was becoming very feisty.

"We're going to fight this and try to make it right!!" "That's why were going to see a marriage counselor!!"

*********************

That's how we got here. Just ridding in the car on our way to the marriage counselor. It was completely silent. No music; no words just breathing. I looked at out of the corner of my eye. Her lips were pursed and she had no expression on her face. She had been looking like that a lot lately. We used to be so happy. What ever happened to our love?

I pulled into the parking lot of the office. "we're here." I announced. "Great." She said dryly not looking at me. This is killing me inside.

"Don't move." I commanded. "I'll get the door." she glared at me. It was the first time she looked at me all day. "I'll get it myself Jackson." She said sharply. She hasn't even been calling by my first name anymore.

Once it was Michael, Mike, Mikey , Babe or honey. Now I'm just; Jackson. It's amazing how things change.

She widely opened the door; got out and loudly slammed the door. "You know I really don't want to do this either." I said. "Look Jackson where here now." "Might as well make the best of it."

And that's the day we started trying.