- Text Size +

.: The night before (Monday night).: (19th of April 1997)

 

Michael and Paul sat side by side after the hearty meal they had enjoyed during the dinner Aunt Jay had cooked for the night.

 

"Now Paul please don't bring your harem when I introduce you to my model" Michael begged his tea sipping friend currently gulping his herbal tea.

 

"Oh, the girl that Mrs peppermint couldn't stop raving about today? Why would I do such a thing?" Paul said sceptical after taking another gulp from his tea. 

 

"If you don't bring your harem I will buy you Starbucks pumpkin tea for a month" Michael bargained to his friend.

 

"You have a deal now pal have you heard about the latest...?" Paul agreed but swiftly changed the subject to a new trend he'd heard from his connections. 

 

:. The next day :..

 

"Now Eva I'd like to introduce you to a friend of mine from my class. He's a childhood friend too" Michael said to Eva as they walked further into the collage park. Once they found a tree to sit under comfortably.

 

"Oh, what's he like?" Eva asked.

 

"Well---" Michael began before he was cut off by Paul's voice. 

 

"The man of the hour is right here" Paul announced with a flock of women on his arms. 

 

"You promised Paul" Michael accused his friend.

"You didn't say when we were meeting so I did my thing and came back to see you both. I didn't break our bargain. Now ladies shoo I'll see you all later" Paul replied to Michael before dismissing his harem.

Eva sat flabbergasted by the number of women he had on his arms and wondered how he could have that many women.

 

The ladies kissed various parts on his smooth skin leaving lip stains before detaching themselves one by one.

 

"I'm free! Ah! You’re the famous Eva and I agree with my boy here that you are indeed remarkably beautiful. Paul McCartney" Paul said as he shuffled through his front pockets to find his handkerchief. Finding it he wiped off the marks off his forehead, cheeks and chin.

 

"H-how are you able to have that many women?" Eva blurted out. 

 

"It's simple I'm just that kind of guy. Also, surprised my comment of your beauty has slipped over your head" Paul mentioned grinning cheekily as he watched Eva’s cheeks redden.

 

Michael had kept his silence watching his friend and Eva react to each other. Quite frankly he was glad they were getting along. 

 

"Now before you try to get Eva to join your cult Paul. How's your project going" Michael chipped in. 

 

"I would never take your girlfriend whoops I mean model away from you my project is going fine" Paul replied innocently. 

 

"Paul!" Michael scolded.

 

"Michael is slowly becoming a good friend but he will never be my boyfriend" Eva responded to the astonishment of Paul and Michael. 

 

Her statement bought in a tense silence that Paul hoped would break the silence.

 

"So, Eva you heard about this show called Kenan and kel?" he questioned changing the subject. 

 

“no I haven’t heard of it”

 

“what? How about…” Paul gasped in shock before listing off more shows.

 

“sister sister?”

 

“no

 

“freaks and geeks”

 

“eh no?”

“the breakfast club?”

 

“I still don’t know what these shows are” Eva replied on a confused tone.             

 

For the next thirty minutes the pair of friends explained some of the films and tv shows they had watched together in detail arguing back and forth about plot, character and visual effects to the confusion of Eva. She listened quietly to their arguments.

 

“well my dear that is terrible to hear I’ll have to bring my collection over to Michael’s place when I visit next time? Perhaps you’ll be there?” Paul replied with a sly wink.

 

“Paul I do believe I hear your girls calling for you” Michael added in saving Eva from any further embarrassment.

 

“I do hear some mewing. I’ll let you lovebirds finish whatever you’re doing and leave you both be. Still a pleasure to meet you Eva” Paul replied sensing his presence wasn’t needed any further, decided to place a soft kiss on Eva’s hand. Afterwards he turned around and walked away to find his harem waiting not too far from where they had been sat.

 

Michael and Eva chatted a little longer as the pair were getting more comfortable in each other’s presence. Eventually they left the safety of the shade under the tree and went inside the collage building for lunch.

 

:. In the evening :.

 

"Well it was certainly an interesting day" Paul pipped in sipping another jug of tea in hand. 

 

"It was, what do you think of her buddy?" Michael asked his friend.

 

"She is quite intelligent and shy but I believe she's a firecracker under all of it. She's someone you won't want to mess with" Paul answered wisely. 

 

"Tea only gets you this intelligent" Michael scoffed but inwardly agreed with his statement. 

 

"Are you saying tea gives me my intelligence? For shame oh friend of mine" Paul tutted at his friend wagging his finger in a mocking way.

 

“well---“Michael was about to respond till he was cut off by the door opening to reveal none other than uncle Roy.

“well boys don’t forget the premier league is on in a few minutes and I believe Paul boy you owe some money” Uncle Roy said with a roguish smile.

“oh, uncle Roy you are surely mistaken. I feel very lucky tonight don’t you think so mike?” Paul said with a wide grin at uncle Roy. He turned his head around to face Michael who only scoffed.

“I believe Uncle Roy has this bet down Paul” Michael chipped in.

“well oh ye of little faith we shall see” Paul counted with a grin behind his jug of tea.

“I want your boney asses out in a few minutes— “

ROY!”  Aunt Jay’s cut him off with an annoyed yell from the living room.

“come down snacks are ready” Uncle Roy sighed before closing the door.

The friends still heard his quiet mumble as he closed the door.

‘Damn woman has bat ears all over this fucking home’

“you heard the man buddy let’s get our boney asses up” Paul said imitating uncle Roy’s raspy voice.

Michael rolled his eyes at his failed attempt. The duo stood up individually from the bed and left the comfort of Michael’s room to join the rest of the family.

 

Sadly, after the game Paul was left to sulk and complain about his lose to the glee of uncle Roy and Michael’s sniggering. While the ladies rolled their eyes, chuckled at Paul’s sadden expression. They continued to banter back and forth teasing Paul to his dismay as he ignored them in favor of watching the Tv.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

oh Paul -sigh-. I hope you enjoyed more interactions between micheal, paul and Eva lol. I'm a little late (whoops)

 Enjoy! :D