- Text Size +
Story Notes:

NOTE: This will be the first appearance of the Theme Park; it was suppose to debut in 5 Brothers and a Baby but it ended up making a brief cameo. Also, Miss Walton will be mention and this will be the first and only time Michael will narrate before Chapter 1.

 

 


"WOAH!!" That's all they could manage to say as they were circling through the never-ending spinning vortex. 

"I can't believe that we had to end up testing the stupid contraption when we could be having a blast" Jermaine said clearly annoyed and mad at the same time with Tito nodding. "Yep, leave it to Small Fry who thought it was a great idea." "Hey! it wasn't my fault; at least I think about other people instead of just myself or ourselves!" Michael blurted out. "EXACTLY!" They all returned.

"Man how could I let my big mouth let this happen? I know what you all are thinking; but what was I suppose to do? just keep walking and let him deal with his own problems? I'm sorry but I'm not that kind of person; our Mother always taught us to help others in their time of need no matter what the situation is. Well I might as well start from the beginning; it had all started on a nice Saturday Afternoon at the greatest Amusement Park on Earth: Super Mega World.

     Laughter and excitement were heard as the children ran up to the gates with smiling faces. The ticket man who had met them, gladly took their tickets and opened up letting them pass; inside, was like a fantasy land where every person could come and be free; delicious smells of popcorn, hotdogs, and cotton candy inflamed everyone's noses while they walked taking in the beauty of it all.


"Man, I can't believe this day is finally here!" Jermaine exclaimed. "Yeah I was starting to think that we would never have the opportunity for this; thank goodness for Saturday not to mention all those paychecks we received and more money for babysitting Miss Walton's niece." Tito replied but soon was looking for Jackie who had came back with maps for each of them.

"Okay here you all go; we get to go on whatever we want but let's meet back here in exactly 1 hour." He said with the children agreeing going their separate ways.

Michael looked around at some rides thinking what he should ride on first; this was all a little too much for him checking the map but he was too occupied that he even bumped into a guy who looked to be in his 40's; having blonde hair and wearing thick rectangular shaped glasses. "Oh I'm sorry sir I didn't see you; are you hurt?" Dusting himself off and getting up, he shook his head and smiled. "No that's quite alright no harm done. I was just getting some spare parts is all; my name's Carlton, Floyd Carlton what's your's?" "Michael, Michael Jackson and it is very nice to meet you too Mr. Carlton. Me and my brothers and our friends are here today enjoying the week-end; and I was just looking for a ride to go on. Floyd nodded. "Sounds like fun; well Michael I think it's best that I should be getting back now; I have a ton of work that has to be done; but if you want, you may come and see what I'm planning." Michael grinned. "Sure, I would love to; the rides can wait."