- Text Size +

 

 


"Michael, Marlon, where have you two been?" Jackie asked sternly seeing the brothers and the girls coming. "Sorry Jackie I should have came to you before I left, but I just went to help a girl name April get her kite off a tree." Michael said pointing to the brunette haired girl who waved very shyly and went up to shake hands with the 18 year old young man followed by the two other Jacksons along with the 3 girls.

"I'm April Thompson, and this is my sister Lily and two friends Rachel and Tiffany. It is very nice to meet you there sir" Jackie was taken a back by the nice greeting blushing, he shook hands with the rest of them who all grinned. "Well it is a pleasure meeting you 4 beautiful young ladies, I'm Jackie Jackson, and these are our brothers Tito, and Jermaine" "Nice to meet you all" Rachel said in her polite tone yet followed by Lily who grinned very wide seeing new people in a long time.

"Well, now that we're all together, what do you say we play?" Tiffany asked with the other nodding. "That's a great idea!" Lily piped up as she started to touch Michael and ran with Michael staring at her like she was crazy. "Come on try and tag me!!" Michael started to laugh as he ran as fast as he could to catch the little 5 year old with the other running after him.

     Soon, all the kids were having alot of fun. They played hide n seek, skipped rocks at the pond and of course did some cartwheels. Michael was laughing and having the time of his life. He couldn't remember the last time he had this much fun apart from his brothers, but this was the first time in a long time especially with girls that he only knew a few minutes.


Soon, Bill, The family's security guard, announced that it was time to go home for lunch. Disappointed to leave, Michael slowly turned back but he didn't want to leave his new friends yet, so he had an idea. Running up to them, he asked if they would like to join them for lunch, the girls stared at each other for a few minutes then nodded getting into the limo and driving off into the sun filled sky.