- Text Size +

 

     Where:The Recording Studio.


Time:12:25pm.

"Why hello there boys glad you could come." Barry Gordy, the founder, and owner of Motown Records said full of delight seeing all the boys waving to him politely except Michael who looked really down. That Got Barry's attention making him concern as he asked the little Jackson what was the matter, but Michael forced a smile saying that nothing was wrong getting into the recording room and getting in position.

As they were singing, Michael saw all the kids outside over at the park playing and having a blast. Soon, he started to sigh again seeing this, And looking outside, Mr. Gordy rubbed his chin in thought as he told the brothers to stop saying that he would be right back going out in the main room having a talk with Joe.

     But Mr. Gordy..." Joe said trying to speak but Barry held up his hand. "But nothing Mr. Jackson, they are just boys they need to be among other children their age can't you see? they have fun here, but they want more than this" "I understand but...." "You will take them to the park, that will give them the day off so what do you say we go and tell them?"


"What do you think Mr. Gordy is saying?" Marlon asked. "Beats me but I think he's talking about us" Tito said playing with his guitar strings. "What makes you say that Tito?" Jackie asked his brother who never took his eyes off of the instrument. "Hey I don't know I just got a feeling." Just then, the door open revealing to be the two men. Barry had a nice smile on his face, while Joe, on the other hand, had a grim expression. "Good news boys, you all can go home early today." All the brothers looked flabbergasted, neither one of them spoke instead, gave each other a look before turning back. "A-are you serious?" Michael asked thinking this was all a dream. "Didn't you here the man boy? you all can take the day off." Joe said in a low growling voice that would bring shivers down your spine.

"And Joseph is going to take you all to the park to play there for a while just to give you guys some fresh air you all deserve it" The Jacksons ran up to him giving him a group hug, Joe looked at them scowling. Soon, they all filed in the long black limo, Mr. Gordy waved goodbye until it was out of sight he then started to grow a warm smile knowing that this was going to be a great afternoon.