- Text Size +

 

     Do you think we should go down now?" April asked Michael who looked heartbroken seeing the parents worried faces especially Joe. This was the first time that he ever saw the concern look on his dad's face. Michael knew that he was going to be in for it, but seeing Joe in his sad and sorry state was just too much. Nodding to April, they both went down.


"Michael! Michael! Boy where are you?" "Here we are!" Both children shouted surprising the adults who all ran showering them with hugs and kisses. "Oh Michael, we were so worried about you are you okay honey?" Katherine asked relieved to see her young son in her arms again. "Yes Mother we're fine honest. I'm very sorry that I got angry I know I shouldn't have and it was wrong for me" "Well, as long as you're safe, everything's fine." Michael looked at Joe who had a not-so-pleased look who took slow steps towards him. "Boy, do you know how worried I was? First you yelled at me, and stormed off, then you disobeyed me by going all the way to Pasadena which is an hour away from home, AND THEN..." Michael closed his eyes expecting the worse. "You also proved to me that no matter what country we live in on Earth, People from different backgrounds should get along better than ever. I am very proud of you"

Michael was shocked; never before in his life had Joseph said those words. He ran to him at full speed giving him a big hug crying his eyes out. "Thank you... Daddy." Everyone looked flabbergasted but soon eased seeing the Jackson man wrapping his arms around him lowering his head trying not to cry himself. Looking at the Thompsons, Joe walked over eyeing Sherman. "Mr. Thompson, I was wrong, you and your whole family are welcomed to our house anytime and anyday. I'm truly sorry about how I acted and your daughter is very talented and gifted in her own way possible she is welcomed also and her siblings too. Sherman nodded sticking out his hand with Joe doing the same shaking it. "Thank you Mr. Jackson even though we got off on the wrong foot it was kinda nice meeting you the pleasure is all mine" Joe said having a small smile. Soon, the rain had stopped and the moon shined it's bright light in the sky along with a few stars twinkling like little diamonds.

Chapter End Notes:

The end is near :)