- Text Size +

 

     The gang laughed and cheered as they were jumping up and down while doing a happy dance to celebrate their victory but what they didn't know that it wasn't going to last long and that Joe was just getting warmed up-very warmed up for sure.


There he was, just staring at the clear blue sky as big white puffy clouds lazily floated by and the doves made their sweet sounds flying. His bright hazel brown eyes did not even make one blink. "Don't give up so easily..." A voice from above said as he used his orbs to look around but there was no one in sight. "Interact with them...something that you have not done when they were much younger...look under the mat..." He got up slowly taking one step at a time. "Lift it up you will see...the spare house key..." Doing what it said, he brought his hands down to pick up the door rug and sure enough, the golden key shined its metallic golden color. He smirked an evil little smirk and chuckled darkly looking over at Lily as he asked her to come towards him; a little afraid, she mustered up all the courage she could get shakenly going to the man who asked her to help him with a favor.

The sound of the door could be heard from all the way down; Michael's ears perked up just by listening. "Ssshhh everyone be quiet." He silenced them seeing them instantly stop. "What's wrong?" Marlon asked. "Did you all hear that?" Jermaine then got closer next to his little brother. "Oh no... The spare key! Joseph has the spare key!!" "Oh no!!!" The kids said in loud unison. "Come on, no time to waist!" Jackie announced as they followed him downstairs into the kitchen following the sound. "This might not end well; goodbye cruel world." Rachel said hugging herself as Marlon comforted her. "Lily is still outside! We got to go get her!" Tim said. "Yeah, it's the only way; who knows what he's doing to our little sister." Jim said. They all nodded bracing themselves to unlock and to move out as quick as possible.

They looked all around making sure that the coast was clear. "Okay, come on." Joshua said quietly as he, Jackie, and Tito led the way where he wouldn't see them; they then saw Lily sitting on Joe's lap talking to her.

     "What on Earth do you think he's talking about to her?" Rachel asked as they crept a little closer. "You see Lily, I don't mind you and your big brothers and sister to come visit here; as a matter of fact, I really do enjoy your company. When I first met you all, I had some things on my mind that I don't want to tell you at the moment because you're still too young. And...I'm sorry for what I did to the boys from earlier; it's really the heat that was getting to me." "That's okay Mr. Jackson, I know you really didn't mean it; maybe you should apologize to them to let them know how you feel." The kids had heard enough as they quietly went back.


"Wow, he really does care." Michael said seeing them all nod. "Yeah, if only he would just show it to us rather than to tell it to someone else who is your little sister." Marlon replied to April. They soon saw the pair hold hands as they also had suspicious looks on their faces. "What do you think they are doing now?" Tito asked. Michael lunged his neck forward getting a better look as he saw them getting a garden hose and Joe asking Lil to turn it on.

     "Could they be watering the flowers or something?" Tiffany asked. "Mother would use a watering can not the hose I'm afraid we're going to get our answer real quick than expected." Tito explained as the group started to walk down slow and steady trying to gather what they were really up to in their heads. Joe and Lily both winked at each-other and nodded; it was time; grabbing the green tube, he then started to spray water at them who all shrieked out. Lily laughed so hard that she was scared she was going to wet herself.


"Joseph? Lily?" Michael asked while soaking wet as they both waved and nodded. "We got you, we got you!" The little brunette girl pointed and kept laughing. "What!?" They all said in unison. "Listen guys, I'm really sorry about the way I've been acting and of course for grounding you all in the first place; I admit it wasn't for me to do that. You see, I never had a good childhood of my own when I was your age; it was just all about work. But after seeing what you kids did from earlier really made me open up." The children smiled at one another as they were about to get a hug, he wet them again who for the first time ever, laughed.

"Oh we'll see who gets the last laugh." Michael smirked as the gang left to prepare more ammo.

Chapter End Notes:

;) ;D