- Text Size +

 

 


"Joe, me, Darla, and the girls are going to go to the Mall for a little while how about I just get us a new Air conditioning unit?" Katherine asked her Husband who had just gotten off the phone. "That's alright Katie I called the repair man; he said he'll be here within 10-15 minutes to replace the transformer and whatever needs fixin'." "Okay then but what about the kids?" "Don't worry about them they'll be fine; I'll make sure they are safe from this heat wave." 

The Manager/Patriarch had the children all lined up. "Now listen all of you, the repair man is coming over here very soon to fix the conditioner so I want you kids to be on your best behavior and not make a peep while he's doing his job." "But Joseph, it's too hot to just be in here we want to go outside." Michael said. "You all will; after he's done now remember, not a word out of any of you or else got it?" They nodded their heads. "Yes sir." They said in unison as he nodded his head in approval and left. "Sheesh, what a guy." Tiffany said seeing them nod and sighed. "Yeah, but you get use to it; can't complain." Jermaine said plopping his body on the bed. "Now what are we suppose to do? It's too darn hot to do anything and we're stuck inside just being like cactuses; what? I suggest that we should just find a way to keep ourselves cool and don't care whether what happens?" Jackie explained as they smirked seeing him cover his mouth. "Great idea Jackie; you're a peach." Tiff cooed pinching his cheek making him blush. "Me and my big mouth." He sighed shaking his head.