- Text Size +

 

     The girls walked in slowly wanting to surprise the boys and to their good luck, they did as they threw their books high in the air to catch their breaths hearing them laugh as they went over to hug them. "You nearly gave us all a heart attack, you girls are bad." Marlon said kissing Rachel on the cheek who blushed slightly letting go out of his grip. "Yeah well, sorry about that." Jackie shook his head. "Don't worry about it we're fine. So, what are you all doing here?" "Well, the air conditioner over at my cooking school burnt out so class is cancelled until the men come out Monday Morning to try and fix it or probably get a new one." April explained as they nodded. "You pretty mamas don't have to worry much longer because we got all the air your lungs can get." Mike said as he wrapped his arm around the young brunette haired girl's neck in a gentle way which made her cheeks glow.


Suddenly, the air chipped out in an instant; Lily got a little scared as she hid behind her big sister who patted her on the head. "It's okay Lil the air just went off for a little bit it will come back on soon." But what they didn't know was that it wasn't going to chip back in for the day.

     It had been over 20 minutes since the cool air had chipped out. Inside the Mansion was getting pretty hot indeed as the kids were feeling it. "Man, it sure has gotten warm in here very quick." Tito said fanning himself with his comic book. "Yeah, you're telling me bro I wonder how come the air has not come back on yet?" Jermaine said getting up with the others on his trail. "Why don't we go ask Mr. Jackson what happened?" Rachel asked as they all shrugged and did it anyway. "Joseph?" Michael asked as the Patriarch turned his head sharply at him. "What is it boy? Can't you all see that Mr. Thompson and I were talking?" "Sorry, but we just came to tell you that the air has not come back on and it's getting hot in the house." The two men then made it over to the air conditioning machine; putting his hand on top, feeling that it was hot, he quickly pulled away fanning it.


"We're gonna have to take it apart and see what the problem is." Tito suggested as he and Tiffany did what they had to do being very careful. "I see, the transformer burned out that's the reason." Tiffany said seeing the guitarist impressed. "Dang girl, you sure do have brains unlike some people around here." Joe scowled. "Watch it boy, okay so the transformer is dead I'm gonna need to call the repair guy to have him come and put in a replacement." "And I know just the guys for the job." Sherman said giving the Jackson Manager a business card. "Fred Lewis?" He then nodded. "Yeah, he is an expert on these types of things; he does an excellent job." "Okay, thanks let me go call him now."