- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the Epilogue WARNING: Very funny might be short but funny 

 

     A few days later, Fred had came back and fixed the Air Conditioner unit making it brand new again. "Okay Mr. Jackson, I'm all done; it is now running smoothly." Joe smiled. "Thanks Fred. Ah yeah, perfect just the way I like it. How much would you like?" "That will be $27.89" "You got it." And he went into the house with the repair man putting his tools away and into his truck.


Getting out his wallet, he counted just the right amount and nodded in approval. The closing of the door was heard as he turned around to open it but, "Oh give me a break!" He said to himself clenching his teeth and started to knock very loudly hoping someone would hear him. Just outside, the boys snickered and high 5ed. "How long should we keep him in there?" Marlon asked seeing his siblings shrug. "Just until he starts to lose his mind until then, let's put the key in a safe spot." Michael winked with them walking away. 

"BOYS!!!! OPEN THE DOOR!!! I AIN'T PLAYIN' OPEN THE DOGGONE DOOR THIS INSTANT!!!!!! THAT'S IT YOU ALL ARE GROUNDED FOR 7 MONTHS!!!!! OPEN.UP.THE.DOOR!!!!!!!!!" Joe screamed at the top of his lungs banging so hard that his fists were growing tired. "Sometimes, they get on my nerves for real! I just hope they will make it on there own when I'm unable to do it.

"That's right, we will most certainly will." The Jackson boys said in unison winking into the camera.


The End.

Chapter End Notes:

Talk about a 4th wall break lol!!!