- Text Size +

 

     Finally getting back outside, with the box full of the balloons, the children then started to throw them as much as possible wetting them up in the process both who were firing the water from the hose. "You'll never take us alive!!" They all said. "Yes we will!!" Joe and Lil said in unison. "I never thought I would say this, but... Time for the big guns!" Rachel said while furrowing her eyebrows and smirking seeing the others winking. With some help, they got out a much larger balloon; the man and girl pair stared wide-eyed and looked at eachother expecting the worse that was yet to come; everything went in slow motion as it was thrown into the air they tried their hardest to find a safe spot but it was no use. SPLASH! Went the water filled object as they were soaked from head to toe in the icy cold water.


The kids laughed so hard that they fell on the ground holding their stomachs and sides. "Point one for us, Mr. Jackson and Lily 0!" Tiffany said imitating their shocked faces. The couple looked on and grumbled furrowing their brows and pouting and nodded at one another growing evil smirks; Lily went back over to turn on the hose at high strength and together, she and the Jackson Manager held the tube where it wouldn't shoot everywhere only at the youngsters. 

"Hey guys!" Lil shouted out with them getting up and their pupils shrinking. "Run..." Michael ordered as they ran at full super sonic speed not wanting to look back. "Oh no, my side it's sore I can't go on." Jermaine said tripping. "Come on Jerm! You can do it! Get up!" Tito said helping his brother but the moment came when the large amount of water came. "NO!" They screamed out.

     Screams were heard and echoed throughout as they were really getting drenched plus drinking the water at the same time. And so, it went they were doing it back and forth at each-other; they were having so much fun, that they didn't even hear the car coming and the women and girls got out looking shocked that Joe for the first time was having a blast with the children. "Joseph, is that really you?" Katherine asked walking up to her Husband who had a twinkle in his eyes and a smirk on his face as he did the unthinkable; womanly screams were then also heard as she looked at herself soaked from head to toe couldn't believe what she had experienced. Everyone looked at each-other afraid what she would might say but then laughed getting a bucket nearby and splashed him with leftover clean water.


"Oh no you don't woman!" Joe said picking up the hose once again, but was too late when Darla pitched in dunking him with even more water and so did Rebbie, Latoya, and Janet along with Randy took turns as the gang watched and sighed feeling very happy and joyful. "Well, I have to say, we really did have a great Saturday after all." Michael said with April nodding. "I agree, it was worth it." She ran away laughing as the boys looked at one another and grinned following after her as they went back to spraying each-other with more water.

Later that evening, The Jacksons and The Thompsons were in the backyard having a barbecue and taking a dip in the large pool. "Ladies and Gentlemen, may we have your attention please? We are the Jackson 5, and we are proud to present: The Encino Water Show! Starring The Jackson Sisters: Rebbie, Latoya, and Janet and the girls: April Thompson, Rachel Rogers, Tiffany Andrews, and of course, Lily Thompson!" Michael finished with the adults, The Jackson and Thompson brothers clapping as the girls all dived off the diving board making a grand entrance into the water; the crowd looked on amazed as the females stood in a straight line doing the exact movements and going back under; their legs were up in the air doing some exercises as they went back again. They then did a little dance water ballet style. Michael watched in wonder blushing as April did her solo looking radient as ever with the rays of the evening sun casted down on her skin making her so beautiful that he looked away feeling bashful. Marlon who had his eyes on Rachel, looked at her strawberry red hair taken by her beauty for a ten year old, she had such a pretty body. Both Randy and Tito had googly eyes stuck on Tiff as she swirled around with the other girls going as well.

The water show was now over and both children and adults made a toast that no matter what would happen in the near future, there will always be a smile at the end of it all.

Chapter End Notes:

This isn't the end yet; look out for the Epilogue coming soon.