- Text Size +

29th July 2001;

The next day Ezra couldn't focus on any of her current projects due to a pair of Bambi sized eyes creeping into her mind time and time again as she sat in her office.

Sighing softly Ezra shoved her work aside to rub her temples to hopefully ease her mind.

Olly hearing her sigh looked up from his computer to see her massaging her temple.

"Hey boss anything wrong?" Olly squeaked out concerned.

"A pair of brown eyes keep appearing in my mind" she mumbled quietly to herself.

"I didn't hear your mumbling" Olly replied in response.

"Don't mind me Olly maybe you can get me a doughnut? A sugary treat is needed" She replied giving him a short smile.

"On it!" He replied stumbling to get up from his chair and walking out of the the office to get what she requested.

Sometimes I think that Olly is too much of a kiss ass at times. Ezra thought to herself watching the younger man walk out of the room.

All the while Ezra was in her office Michael and the kids were busy exploring the city when they stumbled across a music museum.

Violet dragged her brother into the room by the hand, Agu allowed her to tug him forward into the entrance.

Michael followed his children noticing their faces basked in awe staring up at the ceiling decorated in a sea of musical notes scattered in a pattern of circles and squares above them.

Agu stopped to wait for his daddy holding onto Violet's hand. Michael made it to them in a few strides.

"I'm glad you stopped your sister from running any further Agu now let's go inside and explore this magical place"

The small family walked further into the entrance till they were stopped by a middle aged man in a baby blue T-shirt and grey trousers approaching them.

Violet clung to her daddy's legs while Agu stared at the man who was rapidly approaching them.

"Oh my this must be a lucky day for Musical museum to have you Mr.Jackson my children and I are big fans of yours" the man babbled in excitement forgetting his professionalism.

"Look sir I and my kids would like to explore the museum would you show us where to?" Michael cut into the man's long winded rambling politely.

The man felt his cheeks pool in warmth in his embarrassment and shame forgetting his job for his inner fan.

He coughed into his hand to clear his embarrassment "I'll kindly do that for you Mr.Jackson follow me"

He swiftly turned around and walked steps ahead, hearing the following footsteps behind especially from the eager Agu.

"Daddy he sounds like those woman who jump at you andWhy didn't he?" Agu whispered to his father curiously.

Michael this time sighed as he held violet's as she skipped happily by his side.

"He's different kiddo..." hoping to get his curious mind off asking more but that wasn't the case. Instead Violer babbled curious about why the walls were craved in funny wording.

"Don't worry baby the tour guide will tell us" Michael replied luckily she didn't blurt any more questions.

The tour continued inside the massive rooms. The kids asking many questions to their hearts desires to the delight of the tour guide.

Till they arrived at the last part of the tour, they walked into a long hall passing by many black and white frames of celebrites. The frames nailed on the wall in a neat space. Above them were several awards showcasing their achievements. The awards twinkling under the low light.

Agu looked back and forth at the celebrity pictures interested by their backgrounds till he froze at a familiar face.

He saw a child around the same age as him holding a microphone, his Afro as large as his head and a cheeky grin on his lips.

Violet toddled after her brother not realising he'd stopped, crashed into him She rubbed her sore nose from the blow and in anger smacked his leg.

He yelped at the sudden attack, looking down to see his sister.

"Agh will you stop that violet? I'm busy doing something" he yelled down at her in annoyance.

"No! Agu is very stupid for stopping!" She retorted back glaring up at him.

Michael heard Agu yell from the next two rooms, abandoned his muse and quickly went to search for them. He didn't search far till he spotted them both glaring at each other.

"Now what happened? You are both meant to be on your best behavior" Michael chided them both.

"Dad! Violet hit me and she didn't even apologize and..." Agu replied explaining the situation.

"From you have told me Agu you both are in the wrong. You should have asked your sister why she ran into you instead of yelling at her. Violet you should not have hit your hit brother in anger. I want you both to apologize to each other" he replied firmly.

The siblings pouted sadly momentarily before Agu apologized to violet who in turn did the same. She tackled him happily as Agu fell to the ground yelling she should get off him.

Michael sighed inwardly glad to see his troublesome adorable kids had made up. He bent down to drag violet off Agu and carry her in his arms.

Agu grumbled to himself standing up from the ground dusting his jeans off.

"Daddy I saw this kid in over there he looked really familiar" Agu thought outloud.

"Oh really? Like who?" Michael chuckled knowing who he was talking about.

"He looked sort of like you" Agu explained looking back at the picture and back at his dad till it clicked who the young child was.

"Dad it's you! You were so tiny" Agu gasped in awe.

"I wasn't that small kiddo" Michael pretended to be hurt.

Violet giggled at her daddy and said her own input "daddy looks like me"

"Of course you do baby" Michael replied kissing her soft cheek.

"You really were daddy but you had iya food to make u tall I hope I grow to be as tall as you!" Agu replied grinning cheekily.

"Your too much like me when I was your age son and don't forget you may not be a Jackson by blood but you're proven to be one" he replied ending on a serious tone.

Agu nodded in response and so they explored a little longer until their stomachs rumbled in hunger reminding them it was lunch time.

Michael debated in his mind of what to get the kids for lunch. Eat in the museum cafe or KFC? To be fair KFC sounded more appealing to him than the museum food.

So they walked out of the museum hand in hand. The minute they stepped out the paparazzi flashed their cameras in their faces.

Michael always carried spear shades with in his size and kid size to shed his young babies from the glare of flashes.
He made them wear the shades before they left the building. Once safely in the car Michael requested the driver to take them to nearest kfc which was only a ten minute drive away.

Michael didn't want his face being seen, told the driver their orders and gave him the cash before hand.

The driver quickly ordered and they went to the next window where he took the bags of take away fresh food into the seat beside himand drove off.

The driver parked under a deserted drive way under the shade of a tree. Michael grabbed the bags and handed the kids meal boxes to his hungry kids.

He had his own box of chicken to himself and a side of fries with a Pepsi drink. He shared some chicken with the driver who eagerly took a few pieces on a napkin.

Everyone ate in content silence enjoying the delicious food and drink.

Chapter End Notes:

Well peace and quiet for now... but let's see how long that lasts 😂

Leave a comment . Enjoy!