- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So we are introduced to Candace-Ayana, let's see what she'll add to the story...

 

JUNE 1st, 1984...

"Step right up!! Step right up!! To see the amazing lizard man, yes the man was raised by the king of all reptiles, THE KIMOTO DRAGON!!! HE WILL AMAZE YOU WITH HIS DIGESTION OF FIRE----

"Michael, hurry up and get dressed, are fans will be here!!" My little sister Janet shouted while racing to get her tricycle and batons...

"Oh, oh yeah..." I said dismissively, why peeping through the dingy and tattered curtain, watching ringleader Johnny announce Willis...Oh, excuse me Wilissssss...see? the trick is you have to emphasize the "s" like a snake, hence him being raised by reptiles, snakes...

I giggled at all the astonished countenances of the fans..If they only knew the truth about Willissss...but I'll save that story for another time...

"Michael, be ready in 2 minutes!! The fans will be here soon!!" My little sis nagged me...

I watched as the the crowd ooweed and awwed, and finally retreated from the curtain...

"Janet, we have enough time. Ringleader Johnny has to show Sheila Lee, Dandy Rudolph, Miny, Moxie, and Evie, and many others before they get to us...RingLeader Johnny is clearly saving the best for last." I said with much hubris...

She rolled her eyes..

"Yeah, but you take forever getting dressed.." She droned, putting on her clownish ballet flats...

"Janet, I do not take to long, and you know it..." I rolled my eyes and gibed...

She smirked...

"Oh, so you're going to lie, looking in the mirror and flapping you gums about your appearance..." She sighed...

"Gosh, I have never seen a man fuss about his appearance before...like some female, let me do that job!!! I'm the woman here!!!

Janet has always had a mouth on her, ever since she was little pup, her first words were: "Shut up Michael" Hehe , but I'm pretty sure they would've been instead of "cookie."

I smirked at her and giggled...

"Sure, Jan" She loathe that name, but that's why I did it...

She huffed and finished getting dressed.

Truth be told, I already was dressed. She's fussing about absolutely nothing....I just needed to put on my best clown shoes and my clown makeup, but everything was set...

*sighs* Ok, where are my clubs and squirt guns??? Aww, ok...I'm ready for---

Oh, I completely forgot about ya'll...well, I'm pretty sure you know my name Michael Jackson, I'm 24 years old now and have been proclaimed as the greatest entertainer in the world...yes, at 24..young huh? Well, I have an old soul, so...

And the nagging, pesky evil one was called Janet...She's the youngest of 9 kids...

So you can understand why she's sooo evil..*giggles* 

My family and I are preparing for our show...I'm a little ecstatic yet nervous...Nervous that I won't give my best, I want to do my best and be perfect at even the smallest things, being the perfectionist that I am...

"Michael!! Janet!! It's time!!" I heard my oldest sister Rebbie whispered...we raced towards the back of the circus tent...we were technically still inside though, but we tried to hurry, before the lights dimmed so we can get some leeway of where we were...

We rushed up and i heard RingLeader Johnny invite the fans into our tent and plitely to ask them to bei seated...

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!! I GIVE YOU THE LAST, BUT CERTAINTLY NOT THE LEAST!!! THE JACKSON CLAN OF CLOWNS!!!"

I heard the clamor of audience "Woooed" and "AWWEd" ...

"Ok, everyone, it's showtime!!!" I heard my beautiful, sweet mother whisper to us...

The curtains were pulled and the show had begun...

The audience clapped once more and our routine began...

My mother and Joseph did theire waltz and tango routine, which was extremely captivating...They would pull other couples to dance with them and as soon as the music stopped, they would throw pies in their face...

The audience would scream and laugh...

and then my brothers: Jermaine, Tito, Jackie, Randy,and Marlon and sisters: Latoya and Rebbie did their routine and it was a mix of magic, blindfolding fire tricks, all sorts of tricks you would see at a magician show...

Janet routine was next..She was a trapieze artist and would balance on her nose or her toes..hence the pointy ballarina flats on beams or her little pink trike. SHE would also balacne spinning plates, disks on her nose...Janet was revered for that...

And there was me...Now, Ladies and Gentlemen, I will demonstrate why I'm highly regarded as the best entertainer...my routines were always....spontaneous, magical if you will...

I would balance on my nose on a chair, or a thin rope that I could easily fall and meet my untimely death, but I'm that good...

I would throw banana cream pies or swallow swords, swallow swords with fire, magic card tricks, you name it..I did it, but I never did them all at one time...

But the one thing I truly wanted to do, but was much toootimid for it...was to sing...

I was afraid of singing, I was afraid no one would like my voice, but I kept that secret to myself, and of course you guys, but *sighs* maybe one day, my cryptic ability will shine...in the meantime, throwing these pies at people were much fun and much amusing to me and to them...

THe audience loved it...The loved our routines, always did..and always will...

They gave us a standing ovation and screamed for an encore...Of course we did it, we wanted to give them what they want and that was a thrill...no, A THRILLER!!!

After th curtains came down, we headed back to our trailor,,,,we had three trailers...3 each to the a trailer..

So it was Janet, Myself, and Rebbie in one...

"Well, we did one helluva performance today!!" Rebbie huffed...

"Yeah, it was extremely fun!!" Janet clapped her hands together all giddy...

"Yeah, yeah, it was fun." I sighed...It was fun, but I still felt...lonely...

I just wanted someone to talk to, other than my family...a friend, but I guess that will only be a dream..I said looking at the luminous stars in the obscure heavens above...

"Hey, Mike...Miny, Evie, and Moxy are cooking good dinner...wanna come?" Janet asked before her and Rebbie left...

"Naw, I'll come later, you guys go on ahead." I said while still gazing at the stars...

"Ugh...you're such a dreamer." Janet laughed and closed the trailer door..

"Hello, Mister Dipper, we meet again." I said, while Janet's words still linger in my mind...

If only her words weren't true....


 

*sighs* Candace-Ayana, how will you submit your artwork if you keep rushing??" my father sneered...

"Daddy, I have to hurry, or I won't be elgible for the contest" I whined...

I was adding the finishing brush strokes...

"But I told you rough brush strokes makes the painting harsh, it has to be soft." He gibed...

I laughed at my father...

"Dadd,y I know what I'm doing...everoyne is doing the same soft brush stroke technique." I assured him..

He sighed..."Ok, if you say so."

"Thank you." I said clamly...

He rolled his eyes and walked into our kitchen...

*sighs* my father can be very difficult sometimes...I know he means well, but I know what I'm doing with my...We unfortunately never see eye to eye on my projects...

Yes, I'm greatful that Daddy has how you say...pass the torch to me...

Daddy has showed me to paint, clean my brushes, and develop my own style, even though...we didn't click with it...Daddy wanted me to use softer lines, but I liked that chiroscuro of Da Vinci and some of Monet's soft brush, globbish paintings, but I wanted to create my own style..I wanted to be the best at what I do...

*sighs* Daddy did scold me about painting...ever since I was 5 when I started it...

It never seemed like I did it right, until that one time I won first prize....

But my mother was always understanding, always comforting...

my beautiful, sweet mother Candace...Candace-Amina...yes, she named me after her,except my other name is Ayana...

In case you're wondering, yes, I still live with my parents, yes, I'm only 23 years old...*sighs* It's a long story...well, let's see I have social anxiety and I'm too afraid of the world, so I reside with my folks...The world can be cruel, ya know? 

Ok, let's see...I'm African-American; I have almond shaped eyes, even thought one eye is bigger than the other, enclosed around deep Ebony pupils, beauty marks on my chin, cheek,  above my right eyebrow, inside my right palm that kinda looks like a heart...and above my lip, Jet black tightly coiled hair, full lips, lots of piercings, no tattoos, I'm too scared for all that and I guess that's it...oh, and I paint.

"Candace-Ayana!!!"

I rolled my eyes and finished the finishing touches...

"I'm coming dad, I'm coming..."

I guess I will stop my story here and you can learn more about the Candace-Ayana tale, nect chapter  see ya...

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you like it...