- Text Size +


The months have truly flown by for their majesties. The married couple enjoying the second chance to have a child. Michael couldn't hold back the joy of seeing her become rounder day by day.


They didn't allow the drama over the past year stop themselves from becoming united and strong together.


No one could be more than excited to see the next princess or prince come to the world than Michael.


It's now only two weeks left till Faith delivers and frankly she couldn't wait to deliver. She felt excitement run though her at the waited arrival of seeing the little baby. She wasn't the only one holding her breath..the whole world was waiting as well to see the next heir to the throne.


At the moment the couple were lounging in privacy, in their bedroom under the AC watching an action thriller movie on the flat-screen TV.
Faith sat in between her husband's legs circled around her.


"Michael I'm hungry can you get me strawberries?" She asked sweetly.
"Anything for you my lovely one I'll get a servant to get it for you" he replied and slowly stood up unwrapping his legs.

Once he left the room to find a servant standing near by. The female servant noticing his majesty asked if he needed anything. He requested a bowl of fresh strawberries. She nodded kindly and went off to do his bidding.
Just as the king wanted to provide small talk to his servants, he suddenly heard the frantic yells from the bedroom.


He spun around to rush to the door leaving the servants worried about what the sounds behind the closed door.


Michael flung the door open to see Faith holding her stomach, tears fell down her face ruining her mascara.


"My queen what's wrong?!" He asked walking to her side.


"My water broke Michael" she groaned in pain.


"Oh that's fine- your water broke?! Here ?! Now?! But your not meant to give birth for another two weeks!" He stuttered in utter shock.


"Tell that to your child who wants to come out now! Get me to a fucking hospital now!" She yelled.


He didn't need to be told twice turned around to the door entrance.
"You! My queen is ready to deliver! Get a car ready now!" He ordered to a male servant.


The servant turned around almost crashing into the female servant holding the bowl of strawberries. Luckily she didn't fall to the ground as the other servant ran to find Jim.


Swiftly turning around Michael went to the long cupboard, looking the overnight bag packed weeks prior to the due date.


"You idiot you forget about me! Dammit get me to a hospital" she moaned in pain.


"Now my love we are going now I'll just get the hospital bag we backed weeks ago" he explained hopefully to sooth her.


He found the bag behind one of his light jackets and slug it around his chest. Closing the cupboard door behind him. He gently gathered her in his arms and went out the door luckily to see Jim waiting there.


"Thank goodness Jim your here! Let's go!" Michael commanded.
Jim nodded wordlessly at his command and the trio walked fast to the waiting car.
Several hours later...


After the mentally and physically exhausting birth for Faith (of course she didn't leave without a naming Michael every British swear word under the sun and nearly breaking his hand) she laid proudly on the comfortable hospital bed holding her newborn son.


Michael laid by her side fasnicated by the little boy in her arms.

"Isn't he beautiful my love?" Michael whispered to her in awe.


"He truly is all the headache and kicks he gave me was worth it" she replied just as in awe as him.


"He doesn't look like me at all he took your side more" Michael chuckled softly.


" just shows Parker DNA is stronger and there goes your arrogance" she replied giving him a small smile, too tired to attempt smirking.


"I still have my confident we can still try" he replied just as arrogant to her amusement.


The newly parents shared a small chuckle in relief that all their troubles were over.
Their combined laughter stirred their little prince. His eyelids fluttered open to reveal a pair of blue gray eyes.


"Look at his eyes another tick for the Parker family" Faith said chuckling.
"You win this time my lovely queen but you must be tired let me take over for you" he replied smiling lovingly down at his wife.


"Your right I do feel knackered" she replied unable to prevent the yawn escaping from her lips.


Michael gently took his son out of her hands and stood up holding the tiny infant in his hands.


Faith fell asleep almost instantly to Michael's relief. He looked down to stare into his little boys face. The young prince hadn't stopped staring at the tall man in front of him.


"Look at your little face my little prince. I'm so glad you arrived safely. I will promise to always protect you and teach you to be a proper gentleman" Michael promised solemnly down at his baby boy. 

He ran one long finger down his smooth cheek and the newborn returned a gummy smile.


"At least you'll have my smile" he cooed at little boy before gently laying him down in his crib.


Michael sat on the comfortable chair and closed his eyes. His arms folded and slept off peacefully.

Epilogue:

 

It's been twenty years since the heir to the south African throne was born.
During that time..


Faith's parents chose to move to South Africa to be closer to their grandbabies and relax in retirement, now that the twins were grown and had left home years ago.


Eddie was a game designer at a small local business game design company in London. He isn't married preferably and not interested in any relationships.


Julie ended up in the fashion industry as a make up artist on small tv shows living with her boyfriend.


How about Lavender you ask? She ended up getting married to a wealthy man who lived up to her tastes. She's happily married with a ten year old son and doesn't plan to have any more children.
.
.
Rewind back to the young prince christened 'Neo Joseph Jackson' grew to be a open minddd and kind hearted man. He had his friend and now fiance Emma steyn by his side.


Emma was the little girl Jim and Phoebe didn'tt expect almost a year after Neo's birth.


The pair grew up to be the best of friends causing much trouble like their daddies in the past.


Along the way almost six years after the prince was born. Michael and Faith were given another chance yet again. They were blessed with triplets (all girls).


At first It was a rocky start getting the palace ready for another trio of little footsteps. It was a humbling and shock that they would even have another chance.

Now 20-year- old Neo laid on his bed thinking of old memories. He couldn't help but grimac over a slight memory that struck in his mind over his behaviour when he realised girls weren't just cooties and his friend was a girl.


He snorted unbothered by the comparism stated by many people. The sound of the door jolted him out of his restless thoughts to see his girlfriend walk into the room.


19-year-old Emma steyn strolled into her boyfriend's room. She chuckled at his goofy smile when his stormy blue eyes locked with her brown chocolate eyes.


A perfect blend of her parents Emma was her father in face but her mother in stature with strands of curly shoulder length Raven hair. She stood at 5'5 next to Neo's 5'11.


"Neo your still laying down? Have you forgotten we need to meet your parents for the meeting you requested?" She said raising a eyebrow in question.


"Of course I haven't forgotten why would I? It's hard to get them in one room longer than an hour" he replied rolling his periwinkle eyes.

Emma huffed at him as he stood up from his bed and pulled her into his arms. The young man had inherited his father's lanky frame and large hands.


He pecked her on the lips before he answered cheekily "let's not keep my family waiting"

He held her smaller hand in his hand and they left the room together heading to the throne room. The doors pushed open by the bodyguards in front of the tall and metal door.


King Michael sat on the same throne and Faith sat on the smaller throne by his side. The ageing couple had gained a few laughing lines.

This hadn't stopped their glow of wisdom and happiness together.
To the side their triplet daughters sat amongst themselves chatting quietly.


Grandparents/Emma's parents were out of sight doing various activities outside the palace.


Everyone paused all forms of conversation to see Neo and Emma walk into the room hand by hand.


"Son! I didn't expect for such a meeting would need everyone to be here" his majesty spoke up first.


"Yes your father is right Neo what could possibly bring this meeting on?" Her Majesty added in curiously.


"Well pa...ma I and Emma want to marry she is my future wife I won't take anyone else on from royal blood or not" Neo started shakily but Emma's squeeze pushed him forward to say more.


Everyone had secretly bet over the last four years or so wondered when the heir and his bodyguard would marry. Bets had been placed between the current king and queen (including the entire kingdom adding in)
Michael betting when Neo was perhaps in his early twenties and Faith betted late twenties.


Michael stepped down from his throne to swipe his young son in his arms, crushing the skinny boy in his bulkier frame and kissed his forehead.


"Come on pa not in front of Emma..let go!" Neo whined his face twisted in disgust at the feather kisses his father placed on his cheeks and forehead.


Emma rolled her eyes as she watched their fatherly bond while Faith and the girls laughed over the display.


Michael pulled away to ring his arm over his his shoulder.
"I won't stop you my son from marrying Emma.. she has always been another daughter to this family ever since Jim and Phoebe had her.She followed her father's footsteps" Michael said genuinely happy for his son. 

"Hey daddy you won the bet! --" Francisca pipped.

Neo's ears heard the word 'bet'


"Bet?!"

Neo looked back and forth at his family all sharing similar sheepish expressions waiting for an answer from someone.
Emma snickered quietly to herself watching the scene unfold.

"Well son the kingdom including made a bet when you and Emma would eventually marry..." he trailed glancing at Faith for assistance.

"What your father means baby is that we all betted shamelessly when you would come forward for permission and sadly I lost" she replied sighing.
Neo didn't know what to think sometimes with his family. He thought his family were a tad overboard sometimes but this just cemented them to be insane in his mind.


"Please Emma tell me you didn't know about this too" Neo asked facing his fiance.


Emma shrugged her shoulders to his question and Neo groaned.

"Look son we are sorry but it was an old bet that was resurfaced a few years ago and let's just say I have some savings and look at the bright side you'll be taking over from me in a few years. Congratulations"

Michael said genuinely happy for his son and soon to be daughter in law.
Neo sighed knowing he couldn't stay mad at his family. The topic changed to wedding plans and other things in the meantime.


Eventually Neo and Emma wedded towards the end of the year. Everyone from his extended family including hi aunty and uncle came over from England to enjoy this joyous event.

Chapter End Notes:

So this story has finally ended. I've had so much fun writing this for everyone!. But alas it must end. Thank you to anyone who commented and read this tiny small story that I never expected would get me almost 10,00 hits!?. Wow. 

I'll miss writing this pair of crazy bunch. Alas enjoy the last chapter of LQ. Leave a comment of your favourite moments in the chapters. 

<3