- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The day of the wedding arrived faster than the nervous couple expected due to the week spent planning which lead to a sue of arguments between Phoebe and her mother over the cost of everything.

The young couple had decided not to plan an over expensive wedding leaving it to be a simple wedding between their close friends and family.

Jim was in his room tying his black tie around his neck when his highness walked into the room wearing a black and white suite.

Jim turned around pausing from his current task to smile at his highness nervously.

"How does the nerves go your majesty?" He asked him.

"They will leave you once you see her coming down" his highness replied smoothly.

"But how was it for you when you saw Faith?" He mentioned still feeling unsure.

"I already loved her and don't forget I already married her before the big wedding for the country and the world but her beauty wasn't my concern I was marrying the woman I fought for and loved with all my heart properly"

"I feel slightly better" Jim said coolly and went back to looking in the mirror to try and get his tie fixed.

His highness saw his struggle helped him properly tie.

The two brothers walked out of Jim's room to stroll down to the makeshift small chapel where the rest of the family waited.

Walking into the chapel Jim went to stand beside the priest while Michael stood three feet away.

Ten minutes later the organ player begun to play the 'bridal chorus' bringing everyone to their feet in anticipation to see the bride.

Phoebe held onto her father's arm tightly as they both strolled to the front.
Phoebe wore an alternative wedding dress instead of the traditional dress due to the hot weather besides she wanted to stand out on the day.

She chose to wore a one shouldered beaded Maxi dress swept just above her feet and pair of wedges matching her feet. Her chestnut curls was packed messily into a bun adorning small beaded jewels.

(Phoebe's dress)



Jim stunned by her beauty the nerves he felt precisely flew away, when he saw the glow from her breathtaking smile.

Richard finished with his task slopped away back to his seat leaving Phoebe to stand by her husband.

The priest began the vows...
While the vows played out, the bodyguards instead of keeping their emotions in check were bawling their eyes out behind their sunglasses watching their boss say his vows in a heartfelt voice.

After the vows were said and done the married couple along with everyone who went to the party room where Jim's eyes immediately zoned in on the wedding cake which was practically a painting of him and Phoebe in the centre smiling creepily (in his opinion).

"I knew I shouldn't have allowed his highness to cater the cake" he said pinching his nose in annoyance.

"Don't let eh the cake get to you babe its our day not the cake" Phoebe reminded him and kissed the corner of his mouth.
The rest of the night went by in a sea of laughter, fun and enjoyment between the newly weds and their guests.

Only after two in the morning when everyone went back to their rooms to sleep and rest in, his highness had given everyone who worked for him half the day off.

Everyone woke up early the next morning to help Phoebe's family pack because of their return back to the UK.

Michael was too busy send them off due to his duties as King. Also he refused allowing his queen to go with them. Faith wanted to go but she couldn't retort when her husband switched on his possessive side.

Jim and Phoebe were the only two left to escort them back to the airport. Soon enough after getting the luggage and tickets sorted out they strolled to the departure entrance.

Patrica hugged her eldest daughter tightly before loosely letting go, before Richard took over and gave her a similar hug.

Once Richard pulled away he stood in front of Jim giving him a serious glare. The relationship between the father and his son-in-law but he had to swallow his pride knowing his little girl was married.

"Now I'm leaving her in your trust...take care of my girl or you and I will have issues" he threatened icily.

"Yes sir" Jim replied blankly.

The tensions ran high but Penelope chose to squash the feeling and threw herself at Jim who was too afraid to move from her hold around his slim waist.

"I'll miss you brother Jim" Penelope whined into his chest as Jim could only pat her back awkwardly cluessless on how to respond.

"Now penny let go..he's uncomfortable" Phoebe chided to her younger sister.

Penelope pouted and removed her hold to stand by her parents.

After another round of farewells from the family, they walked into the departure hall. The newlyweds watched them walk until they vanished into the plane.

"I'm going to miss them babe ..with their crazy antics" Phoebe sighed softly.

Jim squeezed her hand in the best way he knew how to comfort his wife. He tugged her away from the entrance to distract her mind from her family.

They spent an hour around town before retiring back to the palace where his highness was busy sorting out the country's issues while Faith was sat in the main living room reading a book while a servant fanned her.

Jim gave a quick hello to her majesty and left to find his highness in his office.
Phoebe plopped down next to her boyfriend sighing sadly. Faith sensing sadness emitting from Phoebe laid her book aside marking her page.

"Now what's up Phoebe? It's not like you to mop" Faith asked gently.

"I'm happy yet sad to know my crazy family is gone" she replied scratching her cheek absently.

"Don't fret you'll see em again soon" she replied soothingly.

"But never mind about my family how you feeling oh pregnant one?" Phoebe asked in a mock voice.

"Gassy fat and lazy" she replied sarcastic.

"You aren't fat girl you've just added little more meat in a good way" she replied sweetly.

"I can always count on you to be a great friend" Faith replied rolling her eyes.
"Of course who else would take your attitude?" Phoebe replied in over dramatic posh voice.

"You need therapy" Faith replied.

"Hey! I don't need therapy Queenie!" Phoebe sassed back.

"Queenie? Really phoebe? Really?" Faith replied raising can eyebrow trying hard to not laugh.

The glare she received only bought the bubbling laughter up to surface leading Phoebe to join in merrily.

The friends continued to chatter about various things until it was time for dinner.

Chapter End Notes:

The story is coming to an end..you've been warned!

Enjoy!1