- Text Size +


After the third day of their private holiday, Michael decided it was time to return back home. Faith was thrilled at the chance of returning back to Africa since she hadn't gone back since she was a little girl.


Several hours later they arrived in South Africa Airport while Michael smiled charmingly to his people while Faith admired the subtle beauty of South Africa.

As she stepped out of the plane and her feet hit the semi cool ground, she knew she was home.

Eventually after some time Michael and Faith went into the car to drive to his home.

Faith was feeling a mix of nervous and annoyance at the chance of meeting his parents again after that foolish test of theirs that almost split them apart but she sighed quietly not allowing the thoughts consume her.

Now Micheal noticed she was quiet and not herself "is everything alright my queen?" He asked worried.

"No it's alright tiger I'm admiring the beauty of South Africa it looks like a good place to stay" she replied casually.

"South Africa is truly a beautiful place once we are married I'll show you more" he prompted smiling lovingly to her.

"Which will be further into the future might I add" Faith reminded him.

Michael sighed warily and Faith rose an eyebrow at his downcast expression.

"Why are you so eager to marry so soon..?" Faith asked momentarily forgetting he was royalty.

"If we don't marry soon my queen..my parents will forcefully make me marry some girl I do not know do you see why?" Michael said while gently rubbing Faith's hand in his.

"I know Michael but can't you give me at least a little more time?" Faith asked gently, enjoying his handiwork on her hand.

"Yes I'm willing to wait but don't make me wait too long" he stated serious and kissed her forehead.

The door opened suddenly to their surprise to see they had arrived at their destination.

Michael stepping out first and Faith following after.

Suddenly the sound of trumpets assaulted their ears and they both looked to see a long row of men holding trumpets side by side and servants holding a bowl of petals in their hands.

An average sized man stood straight and bellowed loudly "his royal majesty Prince Maghiel has returned with his future bride-to-be!"

Immediately the men departed like the red sea and the ladies began to throw petals on the floor as they walked to the front entrance.

"I told them to stop this dramatic entrance..everytime I leave home" Michael mumbled.

They continued to the front entrance while Faith eyed the beautiful architecture of Michael's front gate.

When they entered into the large and wide lush front path leading to the huge mansion of Prince Michael's home.

Meanwhile Jim and Phoebe had been worried sick over their two closest friends who had suddenly went off on their journey without them.

When they saw them walk down to the mansion, Jim and Phoebe quickly stood up and went to where they were walking.

"Your majesty!" Jim hollered to the walking couple.

Michael turned around to see Jim and Phoebe side by side eyeing them in disapproval.

"Ah Jim it's been a while since we last saw" Michael said sheepish.

"Where have you both been?!" Jim asked aggravated.

"We were in Italy for three days" Faith pipped in calmly.

"Wow you didn't have the decency to tell me before you went?" Jim responded sarcastically.

"I wanted privacy for us both" Michael replied and shrugged his shoulders.

"What am I going to do with you" Jim groaned.

"Don't be too mad at us guys we brought souvenirs" Faith said brightly.

"Well you and Phoebe can look at those while I take his highness to his parents who aren't happy with him" Jim said glaring at a now scared Michael.

Jim pulling his majesty hastily to his parents waiting in the throne room. Jim standing aside as Michael walked in slowly to see his parents on their individual thrones talking quietly to themselves.

Their heads both turned when they saw him standing there looking sheepish.

Twin glares descended upon him and Michael gulped loudly embracing himself for a showdown.

His father started it off by shouting angrily "what were you thinking going off on your holiday without any contact!"

"I'm sorry for making you both worry and didn't call I was too busy with---" Michael said.

"sorry does not count boy! You had us and your whole entire family worried sick over your disappearance! This girl of yours is clouding your mind" king Joel spat furiously.

"I am not a boy father! I said I'm sorry! I didn't mean to loose contact" Michael said raising his voice a tad higher.

"Then stop acting like one you stupid Fool!" King Joel yelled.

"Then stop treating like one! I am old enough to make my own decisions I will be taking over the throne" Michael shouted back losing his temper and composure facing his father.

Queen Mabel wanting peace to return between the two stubborn men said calmly "we know you are sorry but still doesn't show you should have at least contacted us which you need to improve on more my son...it isn't worthy of a prince"

Michael nodded his head in understanding and the friction popped like a balloon in the room.

Now King Joel was more calm after drinking a glass of water, he sat on his throne copying the same pose his son did when he sat for eligible women long ago.

"Now son how are things with your wife to be?" King Joel inquired interested.

"Well...she isn't yet accepted my proposal father and mother" Michael answered meekly.

"Oh why so?" Queen Mabel asked intrigued as well.

"She doesn't want to get married yet..she feels it's too soon" Michael responded.

"Well you need to learn fast son because if she doesn't marry you by the end of this extended trip..you will meet your new wife" king Joel implied seriously.

Michael could tell his father was not joking by the serious expression on his face and dreaded telling Faith the news.

"I don't need anyone else" Michael snapped back childishly.

"You better marry her soon or someone else will take the throne" king Joel implied grim.

"I won't let that happen" Michael answered hotly.

He did the usual custom of greeting before leaving swiftly with Jim by his side to Faith's Room.

"That boy is still acting like a child how will he take over my throne with his attitude" King Joel said to his Queen.

"He maybe childish my husband but he has a leaders mind behind it all..if he could only push it side and use it" Queen Mabel responded wisely.

"Let's hope so" King Joel answered solemn.

Michael practically stomping in a fit of anger, the servants and bodyguards spreading apart like the red sea to avoid his wrath while he walked on to Faith's guestroom.

Faith laying on the bed looking out of the window and admiring the beautiful scenery this beautiful clear and hot afternoon.

Michael walked in quietly and stood there watching her, drinking in her beauty and the anguish he felt momentarily evaporated. Faith feeling a heavy gaze turned her head to see Michael standing there.

"Oh? Why are you standing there tiger?" She asked.

"Admiring your beauty my Queen" he crooned lovingly.

"You always say those kind of things" Faith said embarrassed.

Michael chuckling lightly bent down to sit on the bed and made himself more comfortable by laying his back on the pillow and spreading his long legs out near Faith.

Faith changing positions sat crossed legged in front of him and Michael responded tenderly "because my lovely love it's true and I will never stop reminding you"

"You are too much at times tiger but what did your parents want to talk you about?" Faith asked going straight to the point bluntly.

Michael swallowed nervously and grabbing Faith's hands tightly also looking into her eyes and biting his bottom lip.

Faith sat there waiting for his response and spoke impatiently "well?"

"My parents said...they are giving me to the end of our holiday for us to marry and if we aren't married by then father will find another woman in place"

"Your kidding me?" Faith spat removing her hands swiftly out of his grasp.

Micheal's eyes scrunched together in confusion as he answered a tad confused "why would I lie my queen? It is nothing but the truth"

"You already know my decision Michael..I'm not ready to get married just yet" Faith responded calmly.

Michael feeling the rush of anger in his system at the process of her not wanting to marry him time and time again.

He finally snapped and snapped rather harshly "don't you understand?! If we don't get married soon I will be married to another woman who I don't care about, you think for only for yourself and have no consideration for how I'm feeling"

Faith gasped at his words, for the first time seeing his ugly side and she swallowed feeling the spit clog in her throat as she now glared at the equally angry Michael.

Ignoring the tears beginning to trickle down her cheeks, Faith calm stated to Michael "Get Out"

The anger Michael felt immediately vanished once he saw the tears on Faith's face and knew his words hit into almost like a physical blow to the face.

"Faith I'm sorry--" Michael tried to apologize sorrowfully.

"You're saying I'm thinking of only my feelings Michael?! From what I have sacrificed for you..I brought you into my family home, I took fucking crap from news reporters, hate mail and the list goes on...also let's not forget I gave up everything to be with you here in Africa and you want to bullshit me that I haven't thought of your feelings!?" She screamed furiously at Michael.

"I-I" Michael strutted not knowing what to say.

"If you have nothing to say then get the fuck out! Out!" She said coldly eyeing him with so much disdain in her eyes, he obeyed leaving the room and banging the door behind him.

Faith left in the room tried willing the tears to stop flowing down her cheeks but they wouldn't stop..she instead grabbed a pillow and cried bitterly hiccuping quietly.

After banging the door Michael's body sled down the door until he sat on the floor holding his face in his hands to conceal the tears gushing down his face.

"Son are you crying?" Michael hearing his father's voice looked up into the same shaped brown eyes as his.

Michael sniffed not bothering to even answer and King Joel unkindly said "well we shall start making preparations for a suitable Queen from this point, I don't see the reason why now the girl will leave by end of the week to return to her home..she isn't fit to reign with you on the throne"

Immediately King Joel hurriedly away and left his heartbroken son on the floor in which Jim and Phoebe were passing by talking casually to themselves.

"Hey what's Prince Michael doing on the floor?" Phoebe said spotting him first on the floor.

"Let's go check it out" Jim answered coolly.

Jim bending down to the level of Michael asked gently what the matter was and he was rewarded to a puffy eyed Michael staring into his blue eyes blankly.

Jim sighed knowing something had happened, he grabbed Michael his arms and lifting up to put him on shoulders turned to Phoebe and said seriously "Phoebe if his majesty is this down something must have been happened between him and Faith..you go to see her while I'll try to get him back to normal"

"I will" phoebe answered nodding her head and Jim walking away with Prince Michael to his own bedroom.

Phoebe putting her ear to the door heard the faint but quiet hiccups coming from inside the room.

She breathed in a large amount of air to prepare herself and opening the door walked into Faith's room.

Chapter End Notes:

Well that didn't go off to well...let's see if Faith will finally get mj to agree on her side this Time 😖..Enjoy!