- Text Size +

Faith:

The sun was shining and there wasn't a cloud in the big blue sky, but it wouldn't be England if it wasn't for the cold breeze slapping everyone in the face this early morning.

Normally Michael would drag me out of my warm bed to get to class but today he was swarmed with his princely duties so he couldn't come for any classes.

Drinking my Costa coffee in hand and walking as fast my short legs can carry me to not miss the bus. Standing at the bus stop and waiting for the bus to arrive.

Ten minutes later the bus stopped and I hopped on showing my student oyster and stood for the remainder of the journey.

After getting off the bus and walking just in time for class, my day went on collecting assignments (including Michael's) and ignoring the fluttering questions of his fangirls and haters..I told them to deal with it and went to Lunch ignoring their glares.

Sitting down at my regular table with Phoebe eating my homemade sandwich and talking about various topics with her.


"I can't believe your going away with his highness" Phoebe pouted sadly.


I rolled my eyes at her behaviour "don't worry I'll bring you something..what do you want?"


"Well I wouldn't mind one of those African decorated tops--" Phoebe before being interrupted by someone coughing beside us.

We glanced to see the tall figure of...Prince Kenia and here I thought my days off having him off my back after his sexual harassment two weeks ago erased my tramatic memory but seeing him again so soon only made that memory crawl back to mind.


Prince Kenia shining in all his Ruby and diamond suited outfit stared down at us smugly with his set of bodyguards around him.

I clearly heard the gossipers around the room tuning into this conversation like it was going to be a good film.

Prince Kenia stood there and opened his mouth "well lovely seeing you again Miss.Faith and who is this exquisite lady beside you?"

He asked while eyeing Phoebe like she was some piece of meat and pulling her hand into his kissing her palm softly.

Phoebe giggled and let him hold her hand but my glare snapped her out of it and she blushed embarrassed.

Now returning my glare back to Prince Kenia I replied coolly "well lovely to see you either Prince Kenia back so soon, didn't Michael's lesson teach you anything?"

From what I heard from Michael he did something to Prince Kenia and didn't expand on details but somehow that didn't keep him away.

His fair cheeks glowed a rosy hue while he glared at me. I smirked feeling absolutely wonderful I peeved him off somewhat.

Instead he placed his hand ran down my arm and he winked walking away like he owned the place.

I shrugged my shoulders diving back into a conversation with Phoebe while filing away the cringe worthy feel of his hand down my arm and pretend nothing happened.

Several hours later I was in bed wrapped up in my cocoon of quilts and taking small snap till that was cut short by the continuous ringing from my phone.

Dragging one arm out I snatched my phone off my table and went back to laying down to answer the call.

Phone conversation:
Faith: Hello?

Prince Michael: Liberian Queen I'm sorry if I woke you up...perhaps we can talk tomorrow?.

Faith: no it's alright Michael I was only having a small nap..what's up?.

Prince Michael crooned: oh I'm just tired my lovely one, and missing your cooking.

Faith rolled her eyes: you always say that, it's not like your far from me, geez.

Prince Michael whined: but still.

Faith: well uni was fine and out of the blue Prince Kenia has returned.

Prince Michael bellowed on the line: WHAT?!?
Faith winced and said patiently: "please reduce your voice"

Prince Michael shocked at the news began to ramble: "here I thought...hitting him aand telling to leave would get him to go back home and never return would help but no! He came back to cause me more grief and be a pain.."
Faith: "slow down Michael did you really punch him?"

Prince Michael said darkly: "yes I did, I did because he touched you and no one touches my future Queen but Me"

Faith: "that's sweet of you Michael, you'll be getting a kiss tomorrow how does that sound?"

Prince Michael chuckled: I'm looking forward to it.

-phone conversation ended-
.
.

I cut the conversation short and slithered back into my warm embrace and slept off eventually after thinking about endless things that needed to be done.

Chapter End Notes:

Enjoy I'll be posting the next chapter as a special Easter treat tomorrow evening or Friday stay tuned 😉.