- Text Size +

The day of the lunch with the royal family...

Saturday afternoon came to quickly in Prince Michael's mind, he was worried about how faith's family would judge his family.

Knocking on their door for the door to reveal Lavender in thick pink jumper and jeans as her was stylish packed on the top of her head.

She smiled sweetly to the royal family and stepped aside for them to enter into the house. The twins wanting to the royal family first walked up to them and did the usual greetings.

King Joel and Queen Mabel were impressed at the level of the respect.

The twins bent down to see the young royal siblings and asked nicely if they wanted to play with them for the mean until lunch was prepared.

The kids looked up pleading to their parents who nodded and they grabbed each twins hand and went upstairs.

While that was going on Prince Michael led his parents to the main living room where Devnom was drinking a beer in hand.

When he looked up to see the royal family, he stood and greeted them all as well glaring briefly at poor Michae.

King Joel saw that Faiths father was an intelligent man and they sat on the coach talking about politics, recession and so forth to the boredom of Prince Michael and queen Mabel going into the kitchen to see his hard working girlfriend and mother cooking a meal for them.

Queen Mabel spoke up feeling guilty to see they were doing all that work "do you need any help?"
Faith and Carry paused their tasks to see Queen Mabel and

Prince Michael in the room with them. She washed her hands and smiling warmly to them both said invitingly "oh your highness you don't need to help we are almost done with the cooking"

Queen Mabel sniffed the alluring aroma from the food and said teasingly "so your the lady my son always compliments to me on the phone! Now I know why my baby is thick as a horse now, I can't wait to try your food"

Carry chuckled amused "ah it's not only me your son is definitely eating Fai's cooking as well I can't take all the credit"

Queen Mabel chuckled as well in agreement "well I'm glad he's not a stick man anymore" with that being said she kissed Michael's cheek who flushed in embarrassment and complained softly about his mother embtasssing him.

Faith only watched the interaction till she decided to go back her duties, but the pepper she had chopped half way disappeared from the chopping mat.

She looked up into her boyfriends brown gleaming eyes as he grinned at her while holding the pepper.

"What you putting this pepper into?" He asked curiously.

Faith swiped the pepper out of his hands and continued to chop as she replied "it's going into the soup over there...don't touch"

Seeing he and his mother were not needed in the kitchen went back to the living room to relax and mingle with her dad.

Prince Kenia deciding not to arrive until twenty minutes later to be fashionably late knocked on the door, Jules ran down the stairs to open the door to see Prince Kenia smiling shortly at her as he stared down at her.

"I hope I am not too late to arrive" he said apologitcaly but he wasn't thinking of that in his egoistic mind.

"Your not uh come in" Jules answered blushing a bright pink as Prince Kenia stepped into the home observing the house decorations and anything else he could spot and regard as worthless in his pampered ego filled mind.

Jim stepped abut further away from Prince Kenia who liked his 'space'as they strolled into the living room to see

Lavender had reappeared and was sitting next to the uncomfortable prince who tried each time to explain to her crazy mind he was taken and wasn't going to change his mind for the world.

While Demon was chatting along with King Joel and Queen Mabel quietly listening and putting her own input here and there when she wanted to.

Prince Kenia walked into the room and sat next to his favorite cousin, Michael turned around facing him as he hissed "Kenia why not sit somewhere else!"
Prince Kenia only smiled sweetly as he ignored his cousin

"who is this beautiful girl beside you cousin why don't you introduce us?" He said eyeing Lavender as she did the same to him.

Prince Michael feeling like the third wheel did the introductions and rose from the seat to look for his Queen who was currently washing her hands.


Prince Michael wrapped his arms around her waist as he held her in his arms and kissed her earlobe lightly.
Faith stopped washing her washes and turned around as

Michael stood in her way.
"Ok move please" she asked nicely.

"I don't want to move I like having you all to myself" he crooned a tad possessive.

"Well at the moment don't forget we have hungry mouths to feed and it's your cousin your hiding from"

He sighed in defeat knowing she could read him like an open book at times that scared him sometimes but that was just how she was.

He pulled away as she ranted about the annoyance of Lavender who had suddenly came back when she heard on the news about his family coming to visit him, that lasted until she announced the meal was ready and everyone stood up to go into the dinning room where everything had been rearranged to give more space.

The twins holding the hands of the young prince Randy and princess Janet came just in time to have lunch.

Faith sat next to prince Michael and prince Randy where as prince kenia sat next to Lavender and they flirted with each other, not caring about anyone else but themselves.

Everyone was now comfortable with one another, Devmon said a few words welcoming the royal family and hoped they enjoy the meal that was cooked by his wife and Faith.

That being said everyone dug in to the food piled in front of them, The only sounds of cutlery and munching was heard in the room.

Thirty minutes later everyone moved to the living room where the dessert was cut down to a few pieces left as Prince Michael and Faith ate their shared piece as they looked around the room.

"Well Lavender seems to be getting on swimmingly with prince kenia and I'm not explaining that to you" she implied casually chewing on the soft sponge cake.

"I wouldn't mind if she did it for the whole night, but it is funny how she stressed that day I came over that she won't give up!" He said relieved.

"Lavender will always say that then give up....her only option flirt with him, that guy is going to get his inheritance drained if he gets her to be his girl" she snickered loudly.

Michael laughed at her words and said arrogantly "second best he is but you got me"
Faith rolled her eyes and replied "don't get too cocky now Michael, you were pushy"

Michael beamed at her lovingly crooning "you love me that's why my Liberian Queen"

She only mumbled in response "you wish" but in the back of her mind, she had known for some time before they had even started dating she had fallen for his quirky and annoying personality.

After the dinner and dessert was being served while everyone talked amongst themselves. Faith was busy playing with Prince Randy and Princess Janet as they sat on the floor.

Seeing his siblings play nicely on the ground with his future queen warmed his heart, as he watched from the sofa from afar.

His curly hair was pulled gently by his mother's hands and he turned around smiling at her, she continued to massage his hair.
"How are you Mother? Are you enjoying yourself with my future bride?" He asked worried.

"Son they..are an interesting bunch of people who have welcomed us into their home and I have enjoyed myself" she replied assuring her son's mind.

They continued to have their discussion quietly between them, till King Joel sat next to his wife comfortably and bluntly stated "I approve of your present girl my boy! She is more wife material than that hungry vulture latching onto Kenia, she is not Queen material"

Michael still smiling and said his part agreeing with his father's words and in his mind was glad to see his blessings to get Faith as his bride that had already been cemented in his heart and mind as soon as she had become his girlfriend.

Faith being nosey and entertaining the youngest royal children as she listened into the conversation not too from her reach.

Did I hear wife come from King Joel? Da fuck?! That isn't going to happen I already feel unworthy for his attention to be his wife? She panicked in her mind.

Pushing those thoughts to the back of her mind as she focused on the royal siblings.

Around eleven in the evening it was time to leave the home of Faith's family home as the sleepy eyed siblings were carried individually by Prince Michael and their mother as they said their goodbyes and went to the house next door.

Sunday afternoon arrived,
Prince Michael escorted his siblings and his pain in his shoulder cousin to their private jet and came home afterwards mixed feeling emotions to happy see his family (apart from kenia) and content that they were gone now he could refocus on his plans to marry Faith and get her to agree.

Chapter End Notes:

Well at least the dinner went alright no disasters at least, thoughts?