- Text Size +



Amber’s Pov:

It was another day feeling paranoid that Angelina and her set of goons would harm me but my sweet boyfriend reassured me that it was finally over, he wouldn’t tell me how he made her go away but we didn’t see or her from her since then even Chris was tight-lipped about his cousin, to be honest I didn’t care.

We had finally finished our junior year so much has happened; seems drama will never leave Michael and I no matter how we try to get away .
But I have learnt that ‘what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger’ and what Michael and I have gone though has only made us stronger to push forward in our relationship beyond being friends I have crazy Angelina to thank for on that.

We spent most of our time studying till midnight for two weeks for the junior end of year exams to get into senior year, but it all paid off since Michael passed his classes with As and one B- in Maths.
As for me I managed to gain one or two As in two of my classes while the rest was Bs and history I somehow passed with a C-.

Apart from that Michael and I have been together for well over a month now and so far it's been great.

I was thinking this over until I felt his lean muscled arms wrap around my waist “what are you thinking about button” he crooned softly placing his hard jaw on my head.

“Really Applehead? Out of all the nicknames you call me that?” I was a little embarrassed.

He chuckled amused “that is one of the many sweet names I have for you my button”

I turned around to face him fully while wrapping my arms around him “oh Applehead, you are so cheesy maybe you should have taken on Marlon’s advice”

His brown eyes expressed his distaste “Button, you would not even want to know what he was telling me” he shuddered at the sudden flashback in his mind.

I couldn’t help but giggle at his look of disgust and asking seriously “Apart from your brother, how’s the family business going on? Has Joseph tried pulling you along for more of the family outings?”

His voice expressed his depressed thoughts as he replied “It’s still going on but now I’m off from school for this summer, Joseph wants me to be more active and all Marlon’s effort trying to shift his attention on him or one of my brothers has run out and now he won’t take no as an answer” his clenched jaw and gloomy expression as he finished his speech.

I felt the pit of guilt flutter in my stomach for bringing it up but I wanted to cheer him up, as I always loved to do and see his beautiful smile.

I changed the topic back to Marlon to get the gloomy atmosphere between us more light hearted, “oh come on Applehead, it couldn’t have been that bad, Marlon isn’t that crazy too----“ he cut off my speech kissing me roughly and my trail of thought was abruptly forgotten.

Chapter End Notes:

Well Amber's pov this is going to be the last chapter for this story for awhile....lately I haven't had much inspiration for this story ..I won't abandon it! I'll come back to write when I feel inspired and thanks once again for the love 😍.