- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

just a short aftermath of angelina's lesson between marlon and mj also just a lil brother interaction lol.

Mj’s Pov:

 

The next day I found Marlon during my free period while Amber was safe in her Math class. This time my brother was sitting down holding his beer in his hand while absently looking around him.

 

I sat down next to him and poked him in the ribs that snapped him out of his thoughts “I’m glad it’s over bro even if she was hurt in the process she learned that no one touches my girl”

 

Marlon raised an eyebrow “My girl?” he questioned.

“Amber and I have been together for about two weeks, just after her head injury”

 

Marlon smirked turned into a genuine smile “well bro, finally! I’ve been wondering when the two of y’all get together, you two are too darn shy to get it over with and get it on I did suspect something was going on, such a shame I didn’t get to see it” after taking a gulp from his beer, his eyes expressing his amusement.

 

I rolled my eyes “well bro we keep it a secret for a reason because of Angelina… now that she’s out of the picture I can finally express my love to my gurl properly”

 

Marlon gulping down on his drink began to chock, handing me his drink and banging his chest to let the drink go down properly. He coughed however looked at me and began to laugh hysterically.

 

I glared at him and snapped irritated “Marlon! Why you laughing at what I’m saying how does that sound so funny?”  I swiftly kicked his knee in the process.

 

He clutched his knee while he continued to laugh until he began to hiccup “well bro, how you going to say stuff like that? We ain’t in the old school days of drinking shit tea and posh snob folks, you can seduce your girl much better let me teach ya bro” he wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

 

I scrunched my nose in disgust “no thanks bro, what you might give me I don’t want to scar her for life… I’ll find some other way”

 

“Aw bro, you don’t trust my advice? I’m your favourite bro come on! I gave plenty of good advice” he pouted then paused for dramatic effect before asking, “when’s the wedding then bro?”

 

I deadpanned “there are many reasons why I tolerate you .... How do you ask these questions?!”

 

 

I quickly got up and started to walk until I heard the footsteps of Marlon following behind me while we bickered on back and forth about his dating advice and this wedding crap and sadly the advice I knew he would still give even if I didn’t want to hear it.

Chapter End Notes:

well i hope you enjoyed it..next chapter will be in amber's pov to finish off this saga for our loveable couple :)

thanks again for reading and commenting means alot to me <3