- Text Size +

It was two weeks after our Christmas holidays and the two Christmas parties including Michael’s.

 

The second party was wilder than Chris’s and this time it wasn’t Michael who had gotten drunk…it was me.

 

Flashback:

 

As promised in the evening Chris opened the door to kick us both out of my warm bed with my boo and we had to get dressed luckily we had a bath (not shared) only Chris gave us only twenty minutes to get ready.

 

Twenty minutes later we had left the house and hopping into Chris’s car to take the long hour drive to his cousin Reggie’s place. After an hour we arrived at his place, while we parked near the house.

 

Jumping out from the car we walked to his house, the sound of music blaring out for the whole street to hear assaulted our ears as we moved closer to the house.

 

Luckily Reggie was outside the house talking to a friend until Chris shouted “Reggie! Brother how you doing!”

 

He turned around and we all got to see a round faced light skinned brother rocking a small Afro smiling at his cousin. “Chris brother is that you? Look at you all skinny and shit where ya been you high-pitched fool?” they exchanged the usual brotherly love.

 

Chris introduced us and Reggie smiling charmingly clapped Michael on the back and his eyes zoned in on me while he took my hand and kissing my palm softly “and who might be this pretty young thang?” I chuckled anxiously “sorry Reggie I’m taken” and I quickly removed my hand from his hand.

 

He raised an eyebrow “oh? By who?” and I replied “by this fellow next to me” in which Michael responded by wrapping his arm around my waist and letting the full force of his glare descend on poor Reggie.

 

Reggie chuckled nervously and shrugged his shoulders avoiding eye contact with Michael. He waved his arm and told us to follow him inside his house.

 

As we all walked to see a swan of people dancing together or kissing in the corner…

 

Chris seeing a pretty young girl smirking towards him told us “well guys I’ve already seen a fine thang for me, find me later! Have fun” after that he left walking up to the girl in the crowd of people leaving us both clueless on what to do.

 

Michael grabbing my hand and we both shoved our way though the crowd of sweaty bodies to see a kitchen in the distance.

 

We quickly trotted into the kitchen seeing the display of drinks and food piled on the table.

 

“so…. What do we gurl? I don’t think this is our kind of party” Michael asked as I shrugged my shoulders “oh well Applehead, lets eat then we can dance for awhile then see if we can leave early with Chris”

 

We both piled up our plastic plates with different types of food in front of us and began to eat sitting on the seats provided.

 

After eating I decided on the apple juice box and I grabbed a red plastic cup to fill it up while Michael suggested worriedly I should smell it before I consume the drink. I scoffed “oh Applehead why must you worry? It’s only apple juice”

 

I drank the juice slowly and mumbling “hm that tastes great” until I kept pouring the more of the juice into my cup by the end of it, my head felt lightheaded and fuzzy.

 

I slurred “you have pretty eyes Mi-chael so prettyishhh like a pupppy”, he grabbed the apple juice and smelt the juice to only exclaim “the apple juice was spiked gurl, I told you to smell it before you consumed it now your drunk…great just great”

 

I giggled too drunk to care “it was deliciiooous…. Ooh the world is swirling applehead” and I laid my head on the table to reduce my headache.

 

Michael got up from his seat while he gently took me in his arms and we set off to look for Chris who unfortunately by the time we found him, he was drunk too drive us home.

 

The memory was hazy but I call Chris and I being put in the car while Michael sat in the front seat and took charge to driving us (safely) home.

 

Chris and I did our drunken duo of Roberta and Donny’s song ‘The Closer I get you’ and properly giving poor Michael a headache as we drove home.

 

End Of Flashback.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At the moment our little group was standing near our lockers talking about the party and anything we did during the break.

 

It was apleasant atmosphere until Angelina dropped into our conversation by suddenly wrapping her arms around Michael “Michael~ how was your Christmas holidays? Did you miss me?” she cooed grinning.

 

Michael chuckling casually ignoring my glare as he removed her arms around his waist.

 

 

“Uh hey Angelina…my Christmas holidays were fine…um I was too busy to think of you” he said slightly nervous.

 

She pouted trying to be cute “aw that’s a shame, I was thinking about you all break but now you’re here---“

 

Before this conversation gets even more awkward for Michael and I as she subtly tries to flirt with my boyfriend.

 

I interrupted her ignoring her dark glare “well Angelina, have you forgotten about your dear cousin? Helium why don’t you tell her about the party she missed”

 

Chris who had been watching the interaction between us then spoke cheerfully “well now you remember me lil brat!, Come give your cuz a hug” he spread out his long thin arms for an embrace and she walked into his hug briefly having contact with him before he wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

 

You missed a great party cuz!, It was the party of the year and it was all done for Michael, I help planned it of course” I coughed to get him to include me as well (not letting him have all the attention)

 

Chris reluctantly said, “and amber helped as well”

 

When my name was mentioned I saw the flicker of vexation in her expression until she replaced it smiling sadly “what a shame, I missed his party If I had know this party was going on, I would have cancelled my trip seeing my family”

 

Well I’m glad she wasn’t informed if she had been there, she would have found out that I and Michael are together … and I knew it would get even ugly then what is doing at the moment” I mused silently to myself.

 

Michael pinched my nose, I snapped out of my thoughts slapping his hand away “why do you always do that Applehead!”

 

He smiled innocently “because you’re always stuck in your thoughts But—Amber” I hoped Angelina didn’t notice his slip up luckily she was talking to her cousin at the moment while we talked.

 

She suddenly announced “well it was lovely seeing you all, I have an appointment with a friend, I’ll catch you all later…especially you Michael” afterwards walking up to Michael, she tiptoed and pressed her lips softly to his cheek.

 

She giggled then practically hopped away to her appointment. Michael stood still paralyzed.

I had the urge to run after her and kick her ass for touching my man!, until Chris whistled lowly and said “well damn Mike!, my lil cuz is into you damn”

 

I hissed furiously at him “have you forgotten dimwit? I’m dating Michael!”

 

Chris had the decency to look ashamed “ah shit, I forget the both of you were dating”

 

“How much did you drink at the party that made you forget dimwit” I replied annoyed.

 

His ashamed expression turned bashful “more than one or two drinks I can’t remember I’m surprised I was sober enough to get y’all home that day”

 

“If you call your crazy driving a safety hazard on the road” I replied sarcastically.

 

Chris rolled his eyes shaking his fist in my face “one more trash talk about my driving bitch your face will meet my fist!” I knew Chris wouldn’t hurt me with Michael being his friend and it was just part of his personality.

 

I shrugged my shoulders walking up to Michael before looking around to see if Miss. crazy was around. I pecked him on the lips and Michael blinked looking down at me smiling meekly.

 

Afterwards I turned to Chris while Michael wrapped his arms around my waist holding me to his chest. “Your cuz better not touch my man, I will hit her”

 

Michael mumbled quietly into my ear reminding me of my accident three weeks ago with her.

 

Chris rolled his eyes while placed his arms on the side of his head “why don’t you just tell her you two are dating and she will be back off”

Michael and I eyed each other cautiously for a few seconds until we answered together “uh we are just testing the waters for now Chris that’s why its so hush hush”

 

Chris shrugged his shoulders happy with our answer and walked on before hollering loudly “I gotta go do something y’all talk to you lovebirds later”

 

 

Michael and I held hands as we walked to his art and drama club that was having extra sessions this evening for the upcoming play.

Chapter End Notes:

so it's the aftermath of our wonderful eh christmas holidays and now it's the new year for our darlings XD.

and Angelina needs to back off, several seats away lol.

Happy New Year Everyone!! <3