- Text Size +

Ch.2:

 

After that faithful day, Michael and I would meet up everyday by the same tree, lying down with our hands folded behind our heads and look at the sky not having one care in the world.

 

Sometimes we would sit in silence or chat about our favourite superheroes from comic books or anything else.

 

One day, while the sky was slowly glossing into pretty tones of blue to orange and red. I asked Michael which school he goes. Michael answered “Indiana Elementary School”. Sitting upwards, I exclaimed in shock “I didn’t know you went to the same school as me Michael! How comes I have not seen you around”.

 

Michael shrugged his shoulders “actually we are in the same class amber, we never spoke much, you always stayed with your friend, I think what was her name Sarah?”

 

Smiling warmly at him “well I’m glad I met you even if I hurt your fragile apple head” I teased him playfully. Michael rolled his eyes in mock annoyance and kicked my leg away from him.

 

“Hey, why do you always do that when I tease you about your fragile apple head?” slowly edging away knowing this would annoy him even more. Michael slowly turned his face towards me and started to slowly push his hands away from his head. Seeing that as my signal to get away I quickly rose to my feet,

I wasn’t quick enough to get away.

 

Finding myself being tackled to the ground, Michael’s long fingers found my ticklish spots and mercilessly tickled me, laughing and trying to wiggle away from his fingers but he wouldn’t let me go until I said I wouldn’t mention that awful name again. Finally letting air breath into my lungs I nodded I wouldn’t do it again. Letting me go I rolled away swiftly a few feet away from him.

 

“Come on, Mr apple head we need to get home now its getting late” sticking my tongue out at him and running away as fast I could laughing in glee, hearing his muttering “I’m going to make you stop saying that one day Amber”

 

 

Hearing that made me laugh even more, we ran around some more our laughter ringing in the cool air as we made our way home.

Chapter End Notes:

i know it's short..dont kill me lmao...

the next few chapters will stick to their younger days then jump right into their high school days for the mean time so that everyone can see their friendship grow to how it is :)