- Text Size +

Mj’s Pov:

 

I started to notice Chris’s cousin began to appear everywhere I was with Amber.

 

One of the days when she appeared while her head was turned I whispered to Amber in her ear “gurl why is she everywhere we go?” Amber shivered at the feel of my breath near her ear she replied whispering “see? I told ya to tell her to leave us politely but noo you had to be a gentlemen now she won’t go Applehead”

Even I knew she was right I didn’t care for Angelina, my attention was only on my beautiful friend who I hoped would see my feelings soon.

 

Even when on the days her class and my classes that didn’t involve Amber she would still stare at me when she had the chance. It made me feel uncomfortable with those stares; it was like she was looking into my soul and lusting for my body.

 

Even when I moved seats to get away from her, her gaze followed me I could not do anything to shake her off my back.

 

After a couple of days she stopped staring and little square cards decorated with multiple hearts started to appear in my locker declaring I was ‘this person’s sweetheart’ forever and random other words, I squinted looking at the hand writing it was definitely not Amber’s writing, the writing was more curly and feminine.

 

When amber tiptoed to look over my shoulder seeing the notes she sneered venomously “wow you’ve got a secret admirer Applehead, I wonder who it could be”

 

My heart skipped a beat when I heard the hint of jealousy in her voice,

 

Could this mean Amber might have feelings for me underneath that hidden jealousy in her words? I will think more about this later. I thought excitedly to myself. I turned around and she stepped back.

 

Holding the notes in my hands I shoved them in my bag, shrugging my shoulders and said nicely “I think the notes are sweet Amber and it says no name” afterwards I crooned sweetly to her “no other girl has my attention but you girl, I only have eyes for youuu” I sang that last part and she blushed looking away.

 

Smirking inwardly, I love making her blush it’s one of my favourite pass times and maybe she will notice my feelings. I thought amused to myself.

 

As usual I grabbed her hand and we walked down the hall to get the bus to take us home. I didn’t notice a pair of eyes watching us from a distance clutching a bottle of water in her hands tightly in anger.

 

Amber’s Pov:

 

Ok this chick was getting on my nerves, popping up out of nowhere like a ghost and taking my best friend’s attention away from me. I don’t like it at all I knew she was trouble from the day Chris introduced her and Michael not listening to me as usual encouraged her to be near us and now she won’t leave us alone.

 

It is going beyond creepy now especially now that I know she looks at Michael in his classes by what he has told me.

 

Days later Michael suddenly receiving love notes when I was able to see them over his shoulder and said my option about them venomously.

 

Seeing those notes my suspicion rose to new levels of irritation and worry.

 

This girl thinks she’s smart!, I already know it’s her behind those creepy ass love notes, I’m going to confront her about this once and for all. I thought furiously to myself. 

 

I was walking down the deserted hall on a Friday afternoon to confront Miss. Crazy (Angelina) and Michael was at music/drama club since we both had a free period I decided to go get this done and let Michael go to his drama club.

 

I decided to confront Angelina about her crush on my best friend and I decided to do it when she is alone. She is more harmless without her crew around.

 

Looked like the Lord was answering my prayers today she was on her own cleaning out her locker.

 

I walked up to her and slammed her locker lightly to get her attention when she heard the slam of the locker she looked up in slight surprise.

 

I glared and hissed angrily “I know you’ve been sending Michael those love letters these past few days by your so called friends, from today I want them to stop”

 

She didn’t talk for moment and continued to drop her books into her bag. I followed her body movements until she stopped and looked me in the eye, her body language and voice screamed disinterest. “How would you know it was me that brought those love letters into dear Michael’s Locker? It could have been any other girl in this school that has an interest in him? He has become quite popular in his music and drama club wouldn’t you agree?”

 

I took a calm breath to calm down my anger that was boiling underneath the surface talking to this chick.

 

I replied sarcastically “I agree with you Angelina on dear Michael becoming popular but if you truly believe there are other girls who have had the courage to give my best friend those love letters then they would have come up to him eventually to confess but I know your handwriting by now with all the time you have spent with Michael and I”

 

She rose an eyebrow and said her voice now filled with curiosity “oh how would you know that Amber, have you been stalking me?”

 

I chuckled humourlessly and bent down to ruffle though my bag looking for one of her love letters in my bag. One second later I found a crumbled piece of her love letter and read it out loud rudely in a impression of her voice “oh darling Michael, would you be mine? We could have so much fun together my love! We could have---“ before I could continue on the rest of the love letter.

 

Before I could continue on the rest of the love letter, Angelia snatched the paper out of my hand, I could see her face going red in embarrassment and she ripped the paper into tiny pieces. I smirked arrogantly and pointed out smugly “I knew it was you from the start because every time you’d come around whining about your work, I could see the traces of your damn handwriting, and quickly connecting the dots with your handwriting hinted to the love letters handwriting and voilà it is not rocket science even a five year old can figure that out”

 

She continued to turn red in the face until suddenly her expression changed and she had a look of calmness. I had a feeling something was not right at the moment when I saw she tucked a stray piece of hair behind her ear.

 

She suddenly looked at me and bent down swiftly bringing out one leg swiping it underneath my feet.

 

I was caught off unguarded by the move and I found myself crashing down to the floor. My head banging onto the cold floor a loud thump echoing though the empty hallway.

 

I was shocked by the sudden attack I didn’t expect her to play such a dirty move on me; I could feel the throbbing pain drum in my skull.

 

I grunted at the pain and held my head lightly as I tried to sit up until a small arm pushed me back onto the floor roughly. I gasped and fell onto the ground once again, feeling the pain become more intense.

 

A girlish giggle snapped me out of my painful thoughts looking up to see Angelina bent down, her arms on her lap as she cruelly sneered down at me

“I don’t care if Michael is your best friend, he is mine.. I get what I want most of the time and if that means…. breaking you in two to get Michael then so be it…sweet dreams getting up from your place on the floor is exactly where you belong”

 

 

She got up quickly grabbing her bag and walked away leaving me on the floor in misery.

Chapter End Notes:

damn....Angelina is nuts y'all! someone has to be done about this chick..my goodness! lol what do you think? XD