- Text Size +

 

Prince's POV 

 

"Wait up Blanket!" I said finally catching up to him. We hid behind the bushes in Mr.(Donny) Osmond 's garden. Lucky for us, he wasn't home or he'd blow a casket. We saw two boys come out the Rover with boxes and walked into the house.  

"Looks like we've go two objects 20 miles north." Blanket whispered. I swear that boy is always on a mission. As we were watching, our ears caught a familiar voice. 

"Hey guys! Don't forget later we have to pick up your Uncle Frankie and Liz from the airport." 

No....it cant be  

"How can I forget? Lover boy here been talking nonstop about her in his sleep." The first boy said while coming out the house. 

"Go suck lemons Jessie. At least I have a girl." The boy said while rolling eyes clearly annoyed. 

"Hey guys no fighting. At least wait until we unpack everything." Ariana Grande. THE Ariana Grande. She's our new neighbor?! Me and Blanket looked at each other in shock. 

"What are we gonna do?" I shrugged 

" Walk over and ask if they need help" We stood up and I began to walk over 

"We can't just walk over." I stopped and turned around 

"Well what do you expect we do Einstein?" 

"Pretend we're playin football and I'll "accidentally" throw the ball over to them." He said grabbing the ball 

We went back to our yard and passed the ball back and forth. I give him the signal when I saw them come out the house,  

"Go far Prince!" I started running while looking back and as planned he threw the ball low enough for me to catch it but too high for anyone to catch it. It landed in front of Ariana's feet. Perfect, She picked it up and smirks as she saw us run over. 

 "Oh. Hey sorry. We didn't mean to let our ball fly onto your yard." She giggled and smiled 

" That's no problem boys. I'm Ariana. You boys must be Prince and Blanket." 

"That's right. Nice to meet ya."  

"Same here." 

"Do you need help with some of those boxes?" Blanket asked. If I was crazy, I'd say that Blanket has a little crush on her. 

"It's just two more boxes in the back." She said as we followed her to the trunk. We grabbed the boxes and walked inside as she guide us to the room. 

"Thank you guys for your help." 

"It's no problem Ms. Grande." 

"Ooh please. Call me Ari. Ms. Grande is my mother." 

While we were talking, the two boys from earlier came in. 

"Ayo mama. What's Michael Jackson's kids doing in your room?"  

"Well they're our neighbors two houses down.  Their ball flew by my feet and they helped me with the boxes" 

"Oh okay. Thanks for helping our moms." 

"Its cool. Im Prince and this is Blanket." 

"Im Jason." 

"And Im Jessie." 

"Nice to meet yall." 

"Are you guys twins or just brothers?" Blanket asked  

"We're twin brothers" They both said at the same time 

(########$$$%%%%%%###%%#%^**&^$%&^*%^$&&$&^$%&$%$%^%^%$^$%^%$^$^%^) 

As we were talking, we found out they were 15 years old and they played a lot of sports. And they loved to dance. 

"Awh come on! One song" 

"No freaking way." 

"Why not?" 

"Cuz man dancing aint really for us to be all out about" 

(@#$%$%^%&^**%$#@$#@@$@$#$%$#^%&^&$%@#$@#%#$^&#%#^%^#$%#$^#$^####) 

2 hours later... 

While we were talking, the doorbell rang and we ran to the door. Blanket opened the door. 

"I figured you guys would be here." 

"Try again. Introduce yourself to me."  

"Anywayyyy....Daddy told me to come get you guys. It's time for dinner." 

"Oh. PR- 

"I heard Blanket." 

"Sooo did you guys found out?" Blanket smirked as he saw Ari come from the kitchen and came to the door. He opened the door alittle for Paris to see 

"Apparently, we're neighbors with the Grandes." I said smirking as well 

"Well it's a Jackson party. Would you like to come in sweetie?" 

"Thank you Ms. Grande. My dad just send me down here to come get these two troublemakers" 

"THE GRANDES ARE COMING! THE GRANDES ARE COMING" Jessie said as if on cue.  

"Oh how you doing? Im Jess." He said as they shook hands.  

"Im Paris." She said 

"Nice to meet ya lil mama." 

"Jason come introduce yourself," 

"Yea Jace don't be rude man. Come introduce yourself." He said as he step aside for him to come thru. 

" Jess. 2 minutes man. That's all you-" 

 

TO BE CONTINUED